Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,027 members, 7,818,032 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:36 AM

Beautiful Slay Queen’s Photos Go Viral!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Beautiful Slay Queen’s Photos Go Viral!!! (1839 Views)

With This My Package, My Boyfriend Will Never Cheat - Slay Queen (photos) / Man Weds A Crippled Lady In Wheelchair. Photos Go Viral / Braless And Pantless Beautiful Slay Queen Twerking: Video Got Nigerians Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beautiful Slay Queen’s Photos Go Viral!!! by BBBlaze: 6:52am On Aug 14, 2017
An unnamed slay queen is currently going viral online, the slay queen started trending after a facebook user Zacorey Graham posted her photos 12hours ago, and it now has over 2,600 likes and 24,095 shares

he posted the photos with the caption;

Don’t mind the pretty face these day’s.
Be careful men

Well see some reactions to his post below;

Brooklyn Tre: If you go to a party and bend over in front of a Camera you should suffer any consequences thereafter. That’s like going to jail and bending over the bathroom spreading yuh cheeks.

When I take my lady to Barbados I’m going rub her down in Coconut Oil from top to bottom before she step out ��� y’all not gon have my lady on Bajantube looking crazy ���

Aviance Jobe ;Dats just to show, fellas when you have good meat at u all does go for the rotten one outside, so continue to horn ur partner at home whose washing, cooking and cleaning for you

Cristal K Smith-Peter; That’s sad you’re putting that up, i hope you don’t have a mother, sisters, nieces, daughters, wife or female cousins. This may be what it is and she may have acted inappropriately but no need to bash her like that. All her face is out there. If it were one of the female family or friends would you have appreciated someone doing them like that. It’s sad sad sad. And if you know her speak with her instead. Wow, the world is going to shit because of people like you. My advice to you is take it down. I find you more disgusting than what she has which could very well be an allergic reaction.

*men please don't be deceive with them pretty faces; the real deal is down below grin*

Re: Beautiful Slay Queen’s Photos Go Viral!!! by Yhelay(m): 6:53am On Aug 14, 2017
I don't know what am seeing in that last picture.... I think I need expatriates to tell me more
Re: Beautiful Slay Queen’s Photos Go Viral!!! by Nobody: 6:55am On Aug 14, 2017
OP, this is bullshit menh. Next time, add graphic. Her pussy looks very dirty.
Re: Beautiful Slay Queen’s Photos Go Viral!!! by Lytech(m): 7:13am On Aug 14, 2017
And someone will be somewhere crying to have this one as a wife if not yet married......

Someone will be somewhere calling this one wife if married.....

Some kids/kid will be somewhere calling this THING mother if she already has children...

Oooo my God,this stupid girl is someone daughter.....

Am scared to marry
Re: Beautiful Slay Queen’s Photos Go Viral!!! by yaqq: 7:14am On Aug 14, 2017
oh now I get d gist! graphic pusssssy

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

10 Qualities That Tells She Going To Be A Good Wife / Reason Why Men Take Drug Just To Have Sex With A Lady / Young Man Publicly Shows Off His Moves At Sex Doll Exhibition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.