Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,124 members, 7,811,161 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:02 AM

Top Ten Greatest Romance Section Members Of All Time - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Top Ten Greatest Romance Section Members Of All Time (1808 Views)

10 Categories Of Guys Who Are Members Of "The Stingy Guys Association Of Nigeria / Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] / Truth About Most Active Ladies On Romance Section. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top Ten Greatest Romance Section Members Of All Time by WomanofList(f): 4:06pm On Sep 23, 2017
10: Lawlahdey - She is beautiful and a sweetheart on romance section. The Marine Kingdom girl is also friendly and a member of the league of monarch group on NL. kiss

9: Kimbraa/Benita27 - This ebony beauty is a certified wifey material and one of the hottest ladies in this section. Some say she has beef with Lawlahdey but I think they have buried the hatchet. wink

8: Jaksmillioniar/Jakandeola - The Celebrity blogger Jakes2much is one of the funniest character in romance section today because of his impeccable Queens English grin

7: MrCork and Adaksbullet - They are the funniest nairalanders currently as they entertain us with their funny sarcastic comments. Rumor has it that MrCork just bought a mansion in South Hampton. We are waiting for him to come and deny it. tongue

6: Thepussyhunter - This guy is in a league of his own. He is very funny and refined with his news reports. Some wonder why he hasn't opened a T.V station of his own because he is very talented when it comes to making compilations of events on romance section. wink

5: Add Yours! grin

Scroll down for the remaining FOUR! cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top Ten Greatest Romance Section Members Of All Time by Nobody: 4:22pm On Sep 23, 2017
Only me greatest...hehehehecheesy grin
Re: Top Ten Greatest Romance Section Members Of All Time by CaptainSALAZAR: 4:27pm On Sep 23, 2017
Trash

2 Likes

Re: Top Ten Greatest Romance Section Members Of All Time by mofeoluwadassah: 4:35pm On Sep 23, 2017
ok
Re: Top Ten Greatest Romance Section Members Of All Time by joelens007(m): 4:37pm On Sep 23, 2017
where my name dey, me wey I dey sleep dey wake for this section
Re: Top Ten Greatest Romance Section Members Of All Time by AlexCk: 4:42pm On Sep 23, 2017

Re: Top Ten Greatest Romance Section Members Of All Time by phintohlar(f): 4:51pm On Sep 23, 2017
joelens007:
your name might appear amongst the remaining four, so relax bro
Re: Top Ten Greatest Romance Section Members Of All Time by Ladyjumong(f): 5:01pm On Sep 23, 2017
yeah, adask. that dude is dead funny.
where is he sef, plz coman teach me ya ingrish grin grin grin
Re: Top Ten Greatest Romance Section Members Of All Time by Nobody: 5:02pm On Sep 23, 2017
Trash

1 Like

Re: Top Ten Greatest Romance Section Members Of All Time by WomanofList(f): 5:11pm On Sep 23, 2017
4: IamKashyBaby(TrapQueen77/IamPlurimi) and Blackhawk03: Both ladies are very funny with their comments.They are on every thread making it lively and fun. They are very friendly and easy going. News has it that they are both dating nairalanders too. wink

3: IamSINZ(Sinz) and Jacksparr0w(Stfuareyougod): They are both chiefs of womanizing. Sinz is the plurimi king while Jack is the golden boy of awon werey crew. I won't trust myself or any of my sisters with either of them tho.. tongue

2: LifeofAirforce(IamAirforce1/Airforce1): Hate him or love him you can't stop him! Airforce1 is a household name on romance section since his musical career ended. He has now taken to blogging about the rich and famous. Airforce is a man with big dreams who hopes to be among the greats one day. Will he? Time will tell. cool

And.........

Number 1..........

Is..........

Mamagee3 and Onila! cheesy

They need no introduction! Everyone knows them inside and outside romance section as twin dummies grin

They are indeed the greatest ever! gringringrin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top Ten Greatest Romance Section Members Of All Time by WomanofList(f): 5:26pm On Sep 23, 2017
Adaks is too funny abeg cheesy
Ladyjumong:
yeah, adask. that dude is dead funny.
where is he sef, plz coman teach me ya ingrish grin grin grin
Re: Top Ten Greatest Romance Section Members Of All Time by WomanofList(f): 5:27pm On Sep 23, 2017
Try to comment more often dear kiss
joelens007:
Re: Top Ten Greatest Romance Section Members Of All Time by Ladyjumong(f): 5:28pm On Sep 23, 2017
WomanofList:
Adaks is too funny abeg cheesy
yeah, seriously.
Re: Top Ten Greatest Romance Section Members Of All Time by joelens007(m): 9:33pm On Sep 23, 2017
phintohlar:
your name might appear amongst the remaining four, so relax bro
aiit
Re: Top Ten Greatest Romance Section Members Of All Time by joelens007(m): 9:34pm On Sep 23, 2017
WomanofList:
Try to comment more often dear kiss
noted
Re: Top Ten Greatest Romance Section Members Of All Time by Fernandowski(m): 10:33pm On Sep 23, 2017
Bullshit

1 Like

Re: Top Ten Greatest Romance Section Members Of All Time by LanreGH(m): 10:42pm On Sep 23, 2017
Okay, so where is their medals?
Re: Top Ten Greatest Romance Section Members Of All Time by manitobor(m): 12:51am On Sep 24, 2017
Rubbish.

All this new nairalanders sef! You need to have been here on nairaland as far back as 2006, 2007, when there were guys and ladies of substance, not the air heads you listed up there.

8 Likes

Re: Top Ten Greatest Romance Section Members Of All Time by Zhahovic(m): 1:09am On Sep 24, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Only me greatest...hehehehecheesy grin
Good Lord!.....the perfect curvature of your lips is the real 8th wonder of the world

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top Ten Greatest Romance Section Members Of All Time by BoyHuncho(m): 1:13am On Sep 24, 2017
The airforce part tho grin

1 Like

Re: Top Ten Greatest Romance Section Members Of All Time by Nobody: 1:50am On Sep 24, 2017
manitobor:
Rubbish.

All this new nairalanders sef! You need to have been here on nairaland as far back as 2006, 2007, when there were guys and ladies of substance, not the air heads you listed up there.
This ones are really jjc, even me way be new comer know some old school. She no even mention trouble makers from 2015/2016 like jadekitana them. Where that one de now sef?
Re: Top Ten Greatest Romance Section Members Of All Time by IamSINZ(m): 7:17am On Sep 24, 2017
BoyHuncho:
The airforce part tho grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top Ten Greatest Romance Section Members Of All Time by Nobody: 10:12am On Sep 24, 2017
: IamKashyBaby(TrapQueen77/IamPlurimi) and Blackhawk03: Both ladies are very funny with their comments.They are on every thread making it lively and fun. They are very friendly and easy going. News has it that they are both dating nairalanders too.

grin

Op, u are very nosy eeeh.. cheesy

But its good that u matched me with her otherwise I will disagree as usual...

1 Like

Re: Top Ten Greatest Romance Section Members Of All Time by cKing1000(f): 8:50pm On Sep 24, 2017
Re: Top Ten Greatest Romance Section Members Of All Time by onila(f): 9:04pm On Sep 24, 2017
cKing1000:
Onila cheesy
Mr Cork cheesy cheesy

thanks
Re: Top Ten Greatest Romance Section Members Of All Time by Nobody: 9:30pm On Sep 24, 2017
Zhahovic:

Good Lord!.....the perfect curvature of your lips is the real 8th wonder of the world
Aww..thanking you. smiley
Re: Top Ten Greatest Romance Section Members Of All Time by MasterKim: 3:43am On Sep 25, 2017
IamAirforce1 ma nigga
Re: Top Ten Greatest Romance Section Members Of All Time by MasterKim: 3:45am On Sep 25, 2017
Tosyn2much nko
Re: Top Ten Greatest Romance Section Members Of All Time by Wizywiz(m): 3:57am On Sep 25, 2017
and my sweetheart LADY F.....side chick. OYINDIDI
Re: Top Ten Greatest Romance Section Members Of All Time by Oyindidi(f): 4:00am On Sep 25, 2017
Wizywiz:
and my sweetheart LADY F.....side chick. OYI. NDIDI
undecided
Re: Top Ten Greatest Romance Section Members Of All Time by Nobody: 6:16am On Sep 25, 2017
Adaksbullet is a crazy dude.Always making me laff with his posts.
Re: Top Ten Greatest Romance Section Members Of All Time by Blackhawk01: 6:48am On Sep 25, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
[b][/b]

grin

Op, u are very nosy eeeh.. cheesy

But its good that u matched me with her otherwise I will disagree as usual...

Are we dating nairalanders? shocked wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

“men Are Allowed To Hit Women In Some Situations-woopi Goldberg / If You Are Conversant With Any, You Should Be Concluding Singlehood Now / A Nigerian Man Spent Time With His 3 Girlfriends And Wife On Valentine’s Day!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.