Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,518 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

(photo) Nigerian Pastor And His Japanese Wife Celebrates 15 Years Marriage Anniv - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (photo) Nigerian Pastor And His Japanese Wife Celebrates 15 Years Marriage Anniv (4093 Views)

Pretty Lady Shares Sexy Photo, Nigerian Twitter Users Help Her Cover Her Body / Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Secondary School Babe After 15 Years Of Dating / (see Photo) Nigerian Slay Queen Uploads N*de Photos On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

(photo) Nigerian Pastor And His Japanese Wife Celebrates 15 Years Marriage Anniv by bigCassava: 8:05am On Aug 14, 2017
Dr Kenny and Naomi kwan celebrates their 15 years marriage anniversary with their two boys. Dr Kenny hails from Benin,Edo state,nigeria and he is the coordinator of church of God mission in the whole of Asian. As a young preacher he was sent to Japan to start a church their unknown to him, his missing rib was in that country . wish them well.
See pics below

Source – http://www.u2gossip.com.ng/2017/08/photo-nigerian-pastor-and-his-japanese.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: (photo) Nigerian Pastor And His Japanese Wife Celebrates 15 Years Marriage Anniv by lecturerdabo(m): 8:12am On Aug 14, 2017
Your topic says ten, the first image say 15th

Happy anniversary to Pst Kenny and Mrs Noami Kwan!

"Kwan" no be Japanese name?

1 Like

Re: (photo) Nigerian Pastor And His Japanese Wife Celebrates 15 Years Marriage Anniv by wahles(m): 8:18am On Aug 14, 2017
Nice! D woman still no smile
Re: (photo) Nigerian Pastor And His Japanese Wife Celebrates 15 Years Marriage Anniv by Mologi(m): 8:20am On Aug 14, 2017
Asian wife loading.....

Guys help me choose which country!!!
Re: (photo) Nigerian Pastor And His Japanese Wife Celebrates 15 Years Marriage Anniv by BlackDBagba: 8:31am On Aug 14, 2017
His genes are very strong! shocked
Re: (photo) Nigerian Pastor And His Japanese Wife Celebrates 15 Years Marriage Anniv by Nobody: 9:23am On Aug 14, 2017
BlackDBagba:
His genes are very strong! shocked

I don't think it's just the man...The black race gene is generally dominant....i don't think I've seen offspring of white and black couple turn out completely white from scalp to toe....the black gene will shaa do ojoro

2 Likes

Re: (photo) Nigerian Pastor And His Japanese Wife Celebrates 15 Years Marriage Anniv by Ayodeleseyi65(m): 9:36am On Aug 14, 2017
marriage is a good thing when you got a wonderful significant other who is ready to let go of your shortcomings
Re: (photo) Nigerian Pastor And His Japanese Wife Celebrates 15 Years Marriage Anniv by HMZi: 9:39am On Aug 14, 2017
her body language sha

1 Like

Re: (photo) Nigerian Pastor And His Japanese Wife Celebrates 15 Years Marriage Anniv by nikkypearl(f): 9:41am On Aug 14, 2017
Mologi:
Asian wife loading.....

we dey here,you dey look for Asian wife angry
Re: (photo) Nigerian Pastor And His Japanese Wife Celebrates 15 Years Marriage Anniv by Nobody: 9:43am On Aug 14, 2017
Mologi:
Asian wife loading.....

Indonesia....iranu
Re: (photo) Nigerian Pastor And His Japanese Wife Celebrates 15 Years Marriage Anniv by Chuknovski(m): 9:44am On Aug 14, 2017
lovely family, and another dicktor is there looking for nyash to bite
Re: (photo) Nigerian Pastor And His Japanese Wife Celebrates 15 Years Marriage Anniv by SweetJoystick(m): 10:49am On Aug 14, 2017
The kids be Chinese half caste grin
Re: (photo) Nigerian Pastor And His Japanese Wife Celebrates 15 Years Marriage Anniv by Victornezzar: 10:57am On Aug 14, 2017
nikkypearl:
We are talking about people dat won't give us headaches in our marriage

1 Like

Re: (photo) Nigerian Pastor And His Japanese Wife Celebrates 15 Years Marriage Anniv by Nobody: 11:03am On Aug 14, 2017
1StopRudeness:

I don't think it's just the man...The black race gene is generally dominant....i don't think I've seen offspring of white and black couple turn out completely white from scalp to toe....the black gene will shaa do ojoro
Wentworth Miller nko? cheesy
heard his dad is blk cheesy

1 Like

Re: (photo) Nigerian Pastor And His Japanese Wife Celebrates 15 Years Marriage Anniv by Nobody: 11:05am On Aug 14, 2017
Victornezzar:

We are talking about people dat won't give us headaches in our marriage
grin grin grin grin
will chinko babes bother about weda a guy broke? grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: (photo) Nigerian Pastor And His Japanese Wife Celebrates 15 Years Marriage Anniv by Victornezzar: 11:07am On Aug 14, 2017
lefulefu:

grin grin grin grin
will chinko babes bother about weda a guy broke? grin grin grin grin grin grin
4 wer
as far say u understand dem nd u dey supportive
e don be

2 Likes

Re: (photo) Nigerian Pastor And His Japanese Wife Celebrates 15 Years Marriage Anniv by Nobody: 11:18am On Aug 14, 2017
lefulefu:

Wentworth Miller nko? cheesy
heard his dad is blk cheesy

U better not deceive urself...these hoes ain't loyal sometimes

1 Like

Re: (photo) Nigerian Pastor And His Japanese Wife Celebrates 15 Years Marriage Anniv by muller101(m): 11:27am On Aug 14, 2017
The children are confused on who to resemble
Re: (photo) Nigerian Pastor And His Japanese Wife Celebrates 15 Years Marriage Anniv by Mologi(m): 1:04pm On Aug 14, 2017
nikkypearl:

I will pass...

just Asian...
Re: (photo) Nigerian Pastor And His Japanese Wife Celebrates 15 Years Marriage Anniv by Mologi(m): 1:05pm On Aug 14, 2017
Randy91:

Indonesia....iranu
e no concern you.....

Arindin....
Re: (photo) Nigerian Pastor And His Japanese Wife Celebrates 15 Years Marriage Anniv by HajimeSaito(m): 1:31pm On Aug 14, 2017
Hmm
Re: (photo) Nigerian Pastor And His Japanese Wife Celebrates 15 Years Marriage Anniv by HajimeSaito(m): 1:37pm On Aug 14, 2017
lecturerdabo:
Your topic says ten, the first image say 15th

Happy anniversary to Pst Kenny and Mrs Noami Kwan!

"Kwan" no be Japanese name?

Was just about to comment on this.Kwan is clearly a Chinese name. Thank goodness there are people on Nairaland with enough cultural awareness to pick out this oddity. It shows not everyone on NL is a bushman.
Re: (photo) Nigerian Pastor And His Japanese Wife Celebrates 15 Years Marriage Anniv by Nobody: 2:14pm On Aug 14, 2017
1StopRudeness:

U better not deceive urself...these hoes ain't loyal sometimes
i know dat b4 bros

Re: (photo) Nigerian Pastor And His Japanese Wife Celebrates 15 Years Marriage Anniv by Nobody: 2:25pm On Aug 14, 2017
Victornezzar:

4 wer
as far say u understand dem nd u dey supportive
e don be
well if i were to marry asian i had prefer malaysian ,filipines or indonesian.dem women dere dey fine.
Re: (photo) Nigerian Pastor And His Japanese Wife Celebrates 15 Years Marriage Anniv by thundafire: 2:25pm On Aug 14, 2017
1StopRudeness:

check out her son standing clise to her in dy second pic u will see dat he got dy Asian looks (sideways)
Re: (photo) Nigerian Pastor And His Japanese Wife Celebrates 15 Years Marriage Anniv by Victornezzar: 2:27pm On Aug 14, 2017
lefulefu:

well if i were to marry asian i had prefer malaysian ,filipines or indonesian.dem women dere dey fine.
filipines....deir women 2 mumu
dem boku 4 my school
Re: (photo) Nigerian Pastor And His Japanese Wife Celebrates 15 Years Marriage Anniv by Nobody: 2:41pm On Aug 14, 2017
Victornezzar:

filipines....deir women 2 mumu
dem boku 4 my school
na wao... cheesy
mumu in wat way?
say dem no sharp as naija babes?
Re: (photo) Nigerian Pastor And His Japanese Wife Celebrates 15 Years Marriage Anniv by Victornezzar: 2:43pm On Aug 14, 2017
lefulefu:

na wao... cheesy
mumu in wat way?
say dem no sharp as naija babes?
Dey just need dat guy wey go stand by dem thru out

1 Like

Re: (photo) Nigerian Pastor And His Japanese Wife Celebrates 15 Years Marriage Anniv by Nobody: 2:55pm On Aug 14, 2017
Victornezzar:

Dey just need dat guy wey go stand by dem thru out
but dats a gud tin na cheesy
Re: (photo) Nigerian Pastor And His Japanese Wife Celebrates 15 Years Marriage Anniv by Victornezzar: 2:59pm On Aug 14, 2017
lefulefu:

but dats a gud tin na cheesy
Ah bros u neva relate with 1 b4 na y u dey tok like dis
Re: (photo) Nigerian Pastor And His Japanese Wife Celebrates 15 Years Marriage Anniv by Nobody: 3:07pm On Aug 14, 2017
Victornezzar:

Ah bros u neva relate with 1 b4 na y u dey tok like dis
well i no too sabi dem sha cheesy
anyway as long as a babe sabi twerk and get garage for back i really dont mind were she"s frm...i will marry her grin grin

Re: (photo) Nigerian Pastor And His Japanese Wife Celebrates 15 Years Marriage Anniv by Victornezzar: 3:30pm On Aug 14, 2017
lefulefu:

well i no too sabi dem sha cheesy
anyway as long as a babe sabi twerk and get garage for back i really dont mind were she"s frm...i will marry her grin grin
If na back, dem gather wella but I no sure 4 d oda 1

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ï Have A Crazy Fetish ! Please Help !! / Amarabae. / Some Girls Are Really Wicked. Read The Conversation Btw Her And Her Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.