Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,258 members, 7,818,884 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:18 AM

The Major Reason Why Men Cheat - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Major Reason Why Men Cheat (1874 Views)

Why Do Men Cheat?? / Lady: Major Reason We Waste Guys' Time Before Saying Yes Or No / Men Cheat With Ugly Women Because Beautiful Women Aren’t Romantic In Bed- Pastor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Major Reason Why Men Cheat by Bambog(m): 12:00pm On Aug 14, 2017
Cheating can be extremely detrimental and damaging to a relationship, as it can break down the trust, honesty, and respect that are at the core of any successful and long-term relationship. And while it’s important to recognize the warning signs that your man may be cheating on you, such as he acts out of character, he desperately wants his privacy, and he suddenly cares more about his looks, it’s equally important to understand the underlying reasons why men are unfaithful in the first place.

In fact, research has shown that in any relationship, there’s up to a one in four chance that cheating may occur. And in light of this unsettling and unfortunate statistic, there’s no better time to shed some light on the real reasons why men cheat.

He’s immature

One of the main reasons why men cheat is simply a matter of immaturity. When a man is immature, this unappealing attribute can impact a relationship in many different ways. For example, men who are immature often put themselves first in most situations, don’t take into consideration their partner’s feelings, insist on being right even when they’re wrong, and are characteristically unreliable and irresponsible. To that end, being immature is also heavily . to acting impulsively, as most men who are immature tend to give in to their basic temptations and desires without a care or concern for the repercussions of their actions and the possible negative effects that their behavior can have on others.

With this in mind, it’s not too surprising that a man’s low level of maturity is an underlying factor behind being unfaithful, since immature men often lack the sophistication, empathy, and sense of responsibility that would inhibit them from cheating on their partner. After all, in order for a relationship to be healthy, happy, and have long-lasting potential, both partners have to be emotionally mature. This means that both members of the relationship have to have mutual respect for one another, are able to compromise when necessary, are willing to admit when they’re wrong, and think in terms of “we” instead of “me.” continue reading>>> https://tangoville.org/2017/08/14/major-reason-men-cheat/
Re: The Major Reason Why Men Cheat by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:29pm On Aug 14, 2017
there is only ONE reason why men AND WOMEN cheat... and thats because they are WEAK.

1 Like

Re: The Major Reason Why Men Cheat by Odunharry(m): 12:50pm On Aug 14, 2017
MrBrownJay1:
there is only ONE reason why men AND WOMEN cheat... and thats because they are WEAK.

Lmao..
Re: The Major Reason Why Men Cheat by Bambog(m): 1:19pm On Aug 14, 2017
nah bro.. there are lot of factors that cause it...
MrBrownJay1:

1 Like

Re: The Major Reason Why Men Cheat by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:39pm On Aug 14, 2017
Bambog:
nah bro.. there are lot of factors that cause it...

give me ONE that isnt about weakness...
Re: The Major Reason Why Men Cheat by Bambog(m): 3:17pm On Aug 14, 2017
When your expectation doesn't match up to reality.. is that weakness?
MrBrownJay1:

give me ONE that isnt about weakness...
Re: The Major Reason Why Men Cheat by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:49pm On Aug 14, 2017
Bambog:
When your expectation doesn't match up to reality.. is that weakness?

yes it is... if they were NOT, then they would have broken up with that woman BEFORE thinking on sleeping with another to satisfy whatever sexual needs they had.

2 Likes

Re: The Major Reason Why Men Cheat by Akinbahm(m): 11:20pm On Aug 14, 2017
once loyalty is missing the relationship start cracking...
Re: The Major Reason Why Men Cheat by xenten: 12:51am On Aug 15, 2017
Are you a man? Are you married? Are you a scientist? do you have any data to support this conjecture? rubbish writeup.
Re: The Major Reason Why Men Cheat by Prognose: 2:01am On Aug 15, 2017
The major reason why men cheat is because one woman can't satisfy them. Period!
Re: The Major Reason Why Men Cheat by Nobody: 3:49am On Aug 15, 2017
If you don't get enough sex from your husband/wife you will cheat angry
Re: The Major Reason Why Men Cheat by khiaa(f): 3:59am On Aug 15, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

MrBrownJay you forgot the other reason, it's because they WANT to.
Re: The Major Reason Why Men Cheat by KingTom(m): 8:20am On Aug 15, 2017
khiaa:

Is that so? Enlighten me?
Re: The Major Reason Why Men Cheat by khiaa(f): 9:29am On Aug 15, 2017
KingTom:

Is that so? Enlighten me?

Hello my side piece. cheesy How have you been? What I mean is, there are people who cheat, male and female not because they were tempted and couldn't resist because they are weak or because they are unhappy at home but some people do it because they enjoy the excitement, the secrets , and the sneaking around. Some people even enjoy the risk of being caught.

I think these type of people are just bored with too much time on their hands.

PS... There are also people who do it simply because they can, you know the type of people who have spouses that except it and stay no matter what, so the cheater has nothing to lose, I haven't experienced this personally, I'm just saying. grin
Re: The Major Reason Why Men Cheat by KingTom(m): 9:32am On Aug 15, 2017
khiaa:

Hello my side piece. cheesy How have you been? What I mean is, there are people who cheat, male and female not because they were tempted and couldn't resist because they are weak or because they are unhappy at home but some people do it because they enjoy the excitement, the secrets , the sneaking around, some people even enjoy the risk of being caught.
I think these type of people are just bored with too much time on their hands.

PS... There are also people who do it simply because they can, you know the type of people who have spouses that except it and stay no matter what so the cheater has nothing to lose, I haven't experienced this personally, I'm just saying. grin
You're right. A lot of people cheat because they can, maybe a woman who married gbewudani grin as for those who do it for excitement smh we have a lot of weird people in this world a lot.
Re: The Major Reason Why Men Cheat by joliyp(f): 9:37am On Aug 15, 2017
cheating is not only applicable to men alone....ladies inclusive
Re: The Major Reason Why Men Cheat by Divay22(f): 9:44am On Aug 15, 2017
It's better to leave a relationship than to cheat na
Re: The Major Reason Why Men Cheat by Martin0(m): 9:50am On Aug 15, 2017
joliyp:
cheating is not only applicable to men alone....ladies inclusive

You talk sence
Re: The Major Reason Why Men Cheat by Martin0(m): 9:51am On Aug 15, 2017
Divay22:
It's better to leave a relationship than to cheat na

Sex is not the only cheating in the relationship ooo remember abi na sex una just base on..
Re: The Major Reason Why Men Cheat by Martin0(m): 9:52am On Aug 15, 2017
Hmmm I wonder why cheating has been based solemnly on sex..
How about other's..

I thought anything you do secretly is called cheating in a relationship/marriage
Re: The Major Reason Why Men Cheat by Divay22(f): 9:56am On Aug 15, 2017
Martin0:

Sex is not the only cheating in the relationship ooo remember abi na sex una just base on..
Who is talking about sex here?
Re: The Major Reason Why Men Cheat by Martin0(m): 10:07am On Aug 15, 2017
Divay22:

Who is talking about sex here?

I wonder when I became so dumb not to understand where this topic and precisely where you all are pointing at..

You trying to make me view this from another point abi...chaiaaa
Re: The Major Reason Why Men Cheat by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:54am On Aug 15, 2017
khiaa:

its still a weakness... to openly want to disrespect your partner/union while you are too weak to tell your partner exactly what kind of person you are. you are too weak to get a hold of yourself, and respect the r/ship you are in.

Akinbahm:
once loyalty is missing the relationship start cracking...

and any proper person would therefore tell their partner and move on with their lives... it is only weak people that stay in these miserable union (pretending it is all good) and decide to cheat.

Prognose:
badoi:
If you don't get enough sex from your husband/wife you will cheat angry

if one woman cant satisfy a certain man then fair enough, so long as he tells her exactly that. it is only WEAK men that would pretend that they are satisfied and later crawl in the dead of night to cheat... but furthermore, how do these weak cheating men expect to solve the issue if they dont tell their partner that they are not satisfied? these WEAK men are the main problem in this issue.

1 Like

Re: The Major Reason Why Men Cheat by Bambog(m): 1:50pm On Aug 15, 2017
how sure are you?
Prognose:

Re: The Major Reason Why Men Cheat by Bambog(m): 1:51pm On Aug 15, 2017
you right
Martin0:
Hmmm I wonder why cheating has been based solemnly on sex..
How about other's..

I thought anything you do secretly is called cheating in a relationship/marriage
Re: The Major Reason Why Men Cheat by Prognose: 2:46pm On Aug 15, 2017
Bambog:
how sure are you?

100% sure.
No other reason.

(1) (Reply)

If You Ask A Nigerian Girl Out, Know That You Have Accepted To Date Her Problems / Girls!! A Demon Has Been Born (screenshot Attached) / The Untold Problems With Dating/marrying A "Ready-made" Rich Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.