Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,457 members, 7,853,997 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 09:18 AM

Please Help!! This Girl Is Forcing Herself On Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help!! This Girl Is Forcing Herself On Me (553 Views)

Please Help!! This Girl Is Forcing Herself On Me / Dirty Nigerian Girl Forcing Herself On Arab Guy In A Club(pic) 18 + / Dirty Nigerian Girl Forcing Herself On Arab Guy In A Club(pic) 18 + Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Help!! This Girl Is Forcing Herself On Me by TheArticleNG(m): 12:56pm On Aug 14, 2017
I remember when I created a thread here on nairaland that "It's Not A Must To Have A Girlfriend/Boyfriend" until you have met your goals or you have become somebody that can take care of someone, now this girl is forcing herself on me, the worst part is "we don't live in same state"

We met on Facebook and I haven't seen her picture just only heard her voice which was angelic in my ear, it all started with a "Hi" from her and she doesn't want me to rest, she said I should visit her in bayelsa, while me am in port harcourt, am scared o, and I promise to come on Thursday this week which I know I won't not deliver, I don't want stress myself (it's not time yet), she says she loves me, she have only seen my pictures and I have a feeling that she's beautiful with big eyes, lol .

Please I need help on what to tell her on Thursday cus I can't waste 1k+ to visit someone I haven't seen before.

Lalasticlala
Re: Please Help!! This Girl Is Forcing Herself On Me by SafetyFirst(m): 1:00pm On Aug 14, 2017
Just be plain and tell her you are not going to be able to make it now.
Re: Please Help!! This Girl Is Forcing Herself On Me by Nobody: 1:10pm On Aug 14, 2017
If it's too good to be true, it probably is.

(1) (Reply)

‘she Aborted Our Baby & I Dumped Her Because She Refused To Stop Prostitution’ – / Someone On Facebook Called Me The Hero Of The South South Region Of Nigeria / The Agony Of Love-1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.