Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,382 members, 7,853,696 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 09:53 PM

Someone On Facebook Called Me The Hero Of The South South Region Of Nigeria - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Someone On Facebook Called Me The Hero Of The South South Region Of Nigeria (552 Views)

My Girlfriend Called Me A Stingy Guy / They Called Me 'lord Of The Rings', Lady Set To Wed Boyfriend After 8years(pics) / He Called Me 3 Times, But My Vagina Still Swollen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Someone On Facebook Called Me The Hero Of The South South Region Of Nigeria by onila(f): 11:42am On Sep 06, 2017
i am just so happy

only few people say nice things to me and even most nairalanders hate me

why would anyone hate me ? I am the most patriotic person in Nigeria and the most hardworking

good to see some people like me for me
good to hear encouraging comments once in a while
Re: Someone On Facebook Called Me The Hero Of The South South Region Of Nigeria by falconey(m): 11:43am On Sep 06, 2017

The person must be drinking
Re: Someone On Facebook Called Me The Hero Of The South South Region Of Nigeria by IamSINZ(m): 11:46am On Sep 06, 2017
You are patriotic?

Yet your signature clearly reads: "F*CK NIGERIA"? grin

1 Like

Re: Someone On Facebook Called Me The Hero Of The South South Region Of Nigeria by onila(f): 11:47am On Sep 06, 2017
falconey:

The person must be drinking

with all due respect, if you don't have anything good to say, ignore my thread, thank you
Re: Someone On Facebook Called Me The Hero Of The South South Region Of Nigeria by NCANpatroller: 11:53am On Sep 06, 2017
Dumb asses everywhere on NL

The person needs to be in jail!

1 Like

Re: Someone On Facebook Called Me The Hero Of The South South Region Of Nigeria by onila(f): 11:59am On Sep 06, 2017
NCANpatroller:
Dumb asses everywhere on NL

The person needs to be in jail!

with all due respect, if you don't have anything good to say, ignore my thread, thank you
Re: Someone On Facebook Called Me The Hero Of The South South Region Of Nigeria by Nobody: 11:59am On Sep 06, 2017
Lmao
so oni.la the allerged ghost lady is on facebook too shocked

what ur facebook handlee if i may ask
Re: Someone On Facebook Called Me The Hero Of The South South Region Of Nigeria by onila(f): 12:00pm On Sep 06, 2017
IamSINZ:
You are patriotic?

Yet your signature clearly reads: "F*CK NIGERIA"? grin

out of love and passion
Re: Someone On Facebook Called Me The Hero Of The South South Region Of Nigeria by NCANpatroller: 12:10pm On Sep 06, 2017
onila:

Héroïne of south south. Forgive my waywardness. Can I see the backside pple said you possess.
Re: Someone On Facebook Called Me The Hero Of The South South Region Of Nigeria by onila(f): 1:41pm On Sep 06, 2017
NCANpatroller:

Héroïne of south south. Forgive my waywardness. Can I see the backside pple said you possess.

lol i am slim
Re: Someone On Facebook Called Me The Hero Of The South South Region Of Nigeria by onila(f): 9:56pm On Sep 06, 2017
mm
Re: Someone On Facebook Called Me The Hero Of The South South Region Of Nigeria by fumiswtpusy(f): 10:03pm On Sep 06, 2017
I cover myself with the blood of jesus.why are people still interacting with these girls accused of been a ghost and since then she has not even bother to deny it,she and her other demon colleagues.
I pity for guys asking her out.soon ona prick go disappear
Re: Someone On Facebook Called Me The Hero Of The South South Region Of Nigeria by Nobody: 10:05pm On Sep 06, 2017
lucky u
Re: Someone On Facebook Called Me The Hero Of The South South Region Of Nigeria by onila(f): 10:17pm On Sep 06, 2017
fumiswtpusy:
I cover myself with the blood of jesus.why are people still interacting with these girls accused of been a ghost and since then she has not even bother to deny it,she and her other demon colleagues.
I pity for guys asking her out.soon ona prick go disappear

why do they think I am a ghost

i am the most amazing onila

(1) (Reply)

Is Dangerous, Gynaecologist Warns against MouthAction / Lady Advances Towards A Married Guy, He Doesn't Know What To Do. / If You Want To Crush On Female Soldier.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.