Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,927 members, 7,824,881 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:07 PM

Bobrisky Pops His Cherry - Announces To Followers That "I Finally Have S*x Today - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bobrisky Pops His Cherry - Announces To Followers That "I Finally Have S*x Today (1036 Views)

Cherry Entafield Shadowbanned On Instagram After Dancing Braless With Boobs / Zodwa Wabantu Exposes Her Bare Bum To Followers During Spa Session To Fix Her Ce / “Wow, I Can Finally Have Sex” — Lady After Wedding Her Partner (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bobrisky Pops His Cherry - Announces To Followers That "I Finally Have S*x Today by morereb10: 1:27pm On Aug 14, 2017
Controversial male barbie/cross-dresser, Bobrisky has taken to his socials to revealed to his Snapchat followers that he has finally had s*x after 4 months.

The Nigerian barbie is yet to pick a struggle as to whether he is gay or straight. See his Snaps updates below…

more @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2017/08/bobrisky-pops-his-cherry-announces-to.html

cc lalasticlala mynd44

Re: Bobrisky Pops His Cherry - Announces To Followers That "I Finally Have S*x Today by jessejunior(m): 1:31pm On Aug 14, 2017
this one dahz mad
Re: Bobrisky Pops His Cherry - Announces To Followers That "I Finally Have S*x Today by Yeligray(m): 1:32pm On Aug 14, 2017
I pity your anus
Re: Bobrisky Pops His Cherry - Announces To Followers That "I Finally Have S*x Today by doctimonyeka(m): 1:32pm On Aug 14, 2017
May God deliver you Bob.... God pass all of una them gays..
Re: Bobrisky Pops His Cherry - Announces To Followers That "I Finally Have S*x Today by auntysimbiat(f): 1:35pm On Aug 14, 2017
LOL... attention seeker
Re: Bobrisky Pops His Cherry - Announces To Followers That "I Finally Have S*x Today by zionmade1: 1:36pm On Aug 14, 2017
This is wen somebody can proudly answer to the title Prof. Dr. Fool(HON)

I subscribe to the fact that before any male child born into any family is celebrated, he should get to11yrs so we can know if he will be useful or useless so that people will stop wasting time and funds celebrating waste products like this.
Re: Bobrisky Pops His Cherry - Announces To Followers That "I Finally Have S*x Today by def111(m): 1:52pm On Aug 14, 2017
Have sex with a boy or girl, I no understand this one
Re: Bobrisky Pops His Cherry - Announces To Followers That "I Finally Have S*x Today by thundafire: 2:28pm On Aug 14, 2017
Had sex using ur preek or ur anus
Re: Bobrisky Pops His Cherry - Announces To Followers That "I Finally Have S*x Today by brainbox34(m): 3:22pm On Aug 14, 2017
Okay
Re: Bobrisky Pops His Cherry - Announces To Followers That "I Finally Have S*x Today by Nobody: 3:25pm On Aug 14, 2017
Atiku"s babe grin grin grin
Re: Bobrisky Pops His Cherry - Announces To Followers That "I Finally Have S*x Today by Nobody: 3:55pm On Aug 14, 2017
This Guy Is Plain Stupid... People Like This Should Be Rotin in Hell
Re: Bobrisky Pops His Cherry - Announces To Followers That "I Finally Have S*x Today by Nobody: 4:14pm On Aug 14, 2017
I cant wait for the cancer and other disease wey go hold this guy cos of the bleaching and other shiiii to start coming.......................

Anyways wetin concern me

make i dey go jareh

Re: Bobrisky Pops His Cherry - Announces To Followers That "I Finally Have S*x Today by popefuse(m): 4:16pm On Aug 14, 2017
With who?

(1) (Reply)

This Is Why It's Not Good To Lie To Girls / Am Dying Of Poverty, I Need A Sugar Mummy / Naughty Kenyan Man Shares After-s*x Photos With His Girlfriend On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.