Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

Cherry Entafield Shadowbanned On Instagram After Dancing Braless With Boobs - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Cherry Entafield Shadowbanned On Instagram After Dancing Braless With Boobs (72937 Views)

Cherry Entafield: Corper Doctor Under Fire For Shaking Her Boobs / Braless Lady At Club Jokers In Benin Causes Commotion Online As Nigerians React / Braless Lady & Her Nipples At Edo Club Joker Got Nigerians Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cherry Entafield Shadowbanned On Instagram After Dancing Braless With Boobs by Famousbabe(f): 1:12am On Aug 30, 2019
Nigerian Corper, doctor, rapper, dancer and actress, Cherry Entafield has cried out after she was shadowbanned on Instagram for posting videos of her dancing braless with her boobs.

She is popular for her 'bresking' dance which involves dancing with her breasts by shaking them.
This has earned her a shadowban on Instagram as some snitched on her by reporting her videos.

Watch the videos that got her banned after the cut.

She told the Punch sometime ago that her breasts are her selling point.

“My selling point is my bust; I’ve tried other ‘selling points’ but they did not work. I tried to be funny at some point, but I only got a few number of views. I tried poetry for over a year and still had few followers. Now, when I post some of my old poems, people are always amazed at them. When I was posting them back then, nobody gave a damn about them. My poetry and raps are gaining more traction.

“I thought deeply about how to engage my audience and I thought to myself that people who shake their bum (twerk) get a lot of views and that was why I decided to use my boobs to dance and I called it ‘bresking’. The first video I uploaded went viral and that was how I gained a lot of audience and they started noticing my poetry. I realised it worked. I didn’t do it against my will; I just discovered what works for me. This is me, and I am okay."

See why she was banned. Watch the 3 videos that got her banned after the cut.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B1xFCn_nLqF/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/08/videos-cherry-entafield-shadowbanned-on.html?m=1

2 Likes

Re: Cherry Entafield Shadowbanned On Instagram After Dancing Braless With Boobs by BiafranBushBoy: 1:21am On Aug 30, 2019
Lol

In few words, she summarized the hypocritical nature of 200 million people living in a caged land called Nigeria.

A country where the most hated things get the most attention.

We all hate talking about sex, but we've recorded an increase in baby mama and papa.
We hate BB9ja, but every year, the show records profit
We despise girls who have nothing to offer but sex - yet, they are the ones with the highest followers and likes on social media
Nigerians hate girls that bleach, but those girls command the most attention
In this country, we wish we had a president that is intelligent, young, and energetic, but Tinubu will win in 2023.

Welcome to Nigeria, where what we say and what we do never rhymes!

Allow the young girl, being a doctor won't get her fame - After all, Tacha in Big Brother Nigeria can't even define characteristics cheesy, but she is richer!

330 Likes 35 Shares

Re: Cherry Entafield Shadowbanned On Instagram After Dancing Braless With Boobs by pocohantas(f): 1:42am On Aug 30, 2019
"I didn’t do it against my will; I just discovered what works for me. This is me, and I am okay."

I like that she ended with this, because in the long run- it is about who you are.

She decided to show her breast because she is a lady, she has breast and guys love breast. What if she were a guy? What would she do?

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cherry Entafield Shadowbanned On Instagram After Dancing Braless With Boobs by Nobody: 2:00am On Aug 30, 2019
pocohantas:

I like that she ended with this, because in the long run- it is about who you are.

She decided to show her breast because she is a lady, she has breast and guys love breast. What if she were a guy? What would she do?

http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/02/nigerian-lady-blasted-for-promoting-her.html?m=1

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cherry Entafield Shadowbanned On Instagram After Dancing Braless With Boobs by Olorunnim: 2:28am On Aug 30, 2019
You only see what you follow, if you don't like it unfollow. na by force? you follow person con still dey report am, Some Nigerians are a special breed of Stupid.

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cherry Entafield Shadowbanned On Instagram After Dancing Braless With Boobs by Olorunnim: 2:29am On Aug 30, 2019
Dyke spotted.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cherry Entafield Shadowbanned On Instagram After Dancing Braless With Boobs by tempest01(m): 2:41am On Aug 30, 2019
Most of these young female doctors, their brain dey touch one kind.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cherry Entafield Shadowbanned On Instagram After Dancing Braless With Boobs by Nobody: 3:09am On Aug 30, 2019
tempest01:
Most of these young female doctors, their brain dey touch one kind.

I have stories to tell cool

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cherry Entafield Shadowbanned On Instagram After Dancing Braless With Boobs by itsme01: 3:45am On Aug 30, 2019
grin

very happy child, i like her vibes... not some snorty punk doctors or lawyers that think the world should revolve around their behind...

Am sure her fellow doctors got her banned, they always lament that she is disgracing their profession as if she did anything bad ... every doctor wears swimsuit and bikini yet they criticise this girl

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cherry Entafield Shadowbanned On Instagram After Dancing Braless With Boobs by Unruffledgrace(m): 3:56am On Aug 30, 2019
Those who believe in you!!!
How??
What are you offering anyone other than your breast that will make them believe in you?

Some of these yeyebrities sha

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cherry Entafield Shadowbanned On Instagram After Dancing Braless With Boobs by cenaman(m): 4:08am On Aug 30, 2019
My love for breast......

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cherry Entafield Shadowbanned On Instagram After Dancing Braless With Boobs by ubunja(m): 4:18am On Aug 30, 2019
When a Woman is seperated from Attention.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cherry Entafield Shadowbanned On Instagram After Dancing Braless With Boobs by Siki355(m): 6:04am On Aug 30, 2019
see strategy..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cherry Entafield Shadowbanned On Instagram After Dancing Braless With Boobs by pocohantas(f): 6:15am On Aug 30, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cherry Entafield Shadowbanned On Instagram After Dancing Braless With Boobs by ValCon888: 6:32am On Aug 30, 2019
A lady will sweat for more than six years to become a full-fledged doctor only to say 'her breast is her selling point'.

This shows you can be book-smart but still stupid.

64 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Cherry Entafield Shadowbanned On Instagram After Dancing Braless With Boobs by mrNEMZY(m): 6:35am On Aug 30, 2019
So, this ladies now define success with cyber oloshoism.

They now water down the meaning of success to stupidity.

Nonsense

17 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Cherry Entafield Shadowbanned On Instagram After Dancing Braless With Boobs by meobizy(f): 6:40am On Aug 30, 2019
She was shadow banned? Lol. She no even fine, sef. This reminds me of the time I always followed NSFW BBM groups to report the admins then laugh whenever they complained.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cherry Entafield Shadowbanned On Instagram After Dancing Braless With Boobs by PureGoldh(m): 6:53am On Aug 30, 2019
Well.... It's a matter of choice.

Judge not so that you will not be judged

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cherry Entafield Shadowbanned On Instagram After Dancing Braless With Boobs by BBBmall25: 6:53am On Aug 30, 2019
ubunja:
When a Woman is seperated from Attention.
Yea I Got The Message Boss

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cherry Entafield Shadowbanned On Instagram After Dancing Braless With Boobs by CaveAdullam: 6:58am On Aug 30, 2019
Stupidity, Hypocrisy and Immorality has really eaten deep into the hearts of men especially in this part of the world.

What we say don't always rhyme with what we do!!!

Lord Jesus Christ have mercy on us.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cherry Entafield Shadowbanned On Instagram After Dancing Braless With Boobs by Martinez39(m): 9:06am On Aug 30, 2019
BiafranBushBoy:
Lol

In few words, she summarized the hypocritical nature of 200 million people living in a caged land called Nigeria.

A country where the most hated things get the most attention.

We all hate talking about sex, but we've recorded an increase in baby mama and papa.
We hate BB9ja, but every year, the show records profit
We despise girls who have nothing to offer but sex - yet, they are the ones with the highest followers and likes on social media
Nigerians hate girls that bleach, but those girls command the most attention
In this country, we wish we had a president that is intelligent, young, and energetic, but Tinubu will win in 2023.

Welcome to Nigeria, where what we say and what we do never rhymes!

Allow the young girl, being a doctor won't get her fame - After all, Tacha in Big Brother Nigeria can't even define characteristics cheesy, but she is richer!
smiley Seconded

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cherry Entafield Shadowbanned On Instagram After Dancing Braless With Boobs by sofiscatedmoron: 9:20am On Aug 30, 2019
instagram needs to ban all these useless online prostitutes,let them go and look for job

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cherry Entafield Shadowbanned On Instagram After Dancing Braless With Boobs by adeosuntunde: 10:47am On Aug 30, 2019
The P cartel comes to play.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cherry Entafield Shadowbanned On Instagram After Dancing Braless With Boobs by Memberclub(m): 10:49am On Aug 30, 2019
ValCon888:
A lady will sweat for more than six years to become a full-fledged doctor only to say 'her breast is her selling point'.

annoying too.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cherry Entafield Shadowbanned On Instagram After Dancing Braless With Boobs by Bachwezi(m): 11:12am On Aug 30, 2019
Hoes for a reason

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cherry Entafield Shadowbanned On Instagram After Dancing Braless With Boobs by Randy100: 11:19am On Aug 30, 2019
pocohantas:

Turn to bobrisky. Women also love breast too. Don't tell me that all her viewers are all males

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cherry Entafield Shadowbanned On Instagram After Dancing Braless With Boobs by teadrake(m): 3:01pm On Aug 30, 2019
cenaman:
My love for breast......
Breast kee you there...lolzz

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cherry Entafield Shadowbanned On Instagram After Dancing Braless With Boobs by careytommy37(m): 5:00pm On Aug 30, 2019
She has a great body.
I love how strategic she is in doing what she does (selling bras)
However, i don't think she is a doctor sha.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cherry Entafield Shadowbanned On Instagram After Dancing Braless With Boobs by Nobody: 5:12pm On Aug 30, 2019
ValCon888:

No. It shows Nigeria doesn't work.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cherry Entafield Shadowbanned On Instagram After Dancing Braless With Boobs by Kendumazy(m): 5:24pm On Aug 30, 2019
OK

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Pains Of A Busty Lady. / Sex doll that look like Nigerian babe / Never Send Your Nudes To Man - Reno Omokri Warns Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.