Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,863 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

Tekno And His Girlfriend Lola Rae Unfollow Each Other On Instagram - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tekno And His Girlfriend Lola Rae Unfollow Each Other On Instagram (45935 Views)

Tekno Parties With His Girlfriend, Lola Rae, Amidst Breakup Rumour / Tekno And Lola Rae Loved Up In New Photo / Tekno, His Girlfriend, Lola Rae & Selebobo Rock Night Club (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tekno And His Girlfriend Lola Rae Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by ajalawole(m): 1:57pm On Aug 14, 2017
Naso fight dey start. Lean my gf my phone to make call with it, not knowing she have been reading all my sms i receive as far as Nov 2016, now she accused me of cheating..... We have not been talking since Thursday, have been begging and trying to explain myself sad , but she won't even listen... Obirin sad cheesy
Re: Tekno And His Girlfriend Lola Rae Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by Nobody: 1:57pm On Aug 14, 2017
so i just want to know y dis is on frontpage ... For gudness sake how is dis news Wetin concern us if dem unfollow demselves Shud we go and beat dem?

1 Like

Re: Tekno And His Girlfriend Lola Rae Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by Ochibavictor(m): 1:57pm On Aug 14, 2017
Ehen?(and and so bleeping what?)I should fry my balls Abi?.........nna guy,lo sun jare....
Re: Tekno And His Girlfriend Lola Rae Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by Nobody: 1:58pm On Aug 14, 2017
Her kpekus done dey affect tekno career already nai make tekno fade her. Tekno nor dey hot again

1 Like

Re: Tekno And His Girlfriend Lola Rae Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by holluphemydavid(m): 1:59pm On Aug 14, 2017
Them don start their own drama again
Re: Tekno And His Girlfriend Lola Rae Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by Intellad(m): 1:59pm On Aug 14, 2017
Techno's lips is suckable ...
Re: Tekno And His Girlfriend Lola Rae Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by def111(m): 1:59pm On Aug 14, 2017
The girl don #GO
Re: Tekno And His Girlfriend Lola Rae Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by maklelemakukula(m): 2:02pm On Aug 14, 2017
lycan2:
make i go slide into her DM shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
oshe slydo

1 Like

Re: Tekno And His Girlfriend Lola Rae Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by BORNTOSUCKPUSSY: 2:08pm On Aug 14, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Nice one,
Nwa Igbo ekwesiro I-me onye ofe nmanu oyi.

This is Ogunmola's law at work or The law of diminishing marginal sexual utility.

OGUNMOLA'S LAW

States that every pvnny has an expiry date.
Upon expiry of which, the satisfaction derived from remaining in such relationship is inversely proportional to the happiness generated from smashing the pvnny even if time is constant.

grin grin howfar bro?
Re: Tekno And His Girlfriend Lola Rae Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by Nobody: 2:08pm On Aug 14, 2017
Soldier go, soldier come
Re: Tekno And His Girlfriend Lola Rae Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by SirLakes: 2:10pm On Aug 14, 2017
Nawa o
Re: Tekno And His Girlfriend Lola Rae Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by Ilajeboy(m): 2:10pm On Aug 14, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Nice one,

This is Ogunmola's law at work or The law of diminishing marginal sexual utility.

OGUNMOLA'S LAW

Upon expiry of which, the satisfaction derived from remaining in such relationship is inversely proportional to the happiness generated from smashing the pvnny even if time is constant.

Lwkmd......ogunmola law
Re: Tekno And His Girlfriend Lola Rae Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by Ochibavictor(m): 2:14pm On Aug 14, 2017
Intellad:
Techno's lips is suckable ...
which zoo do u hail from?
Re: Tekno And His Girlfriend Lola Rae Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by davillian(m): 2:15pm On Aug 14, 2017
When he discovers sex is the only thing she has to offer.
Re: Tekno And His Girlfriend Lola Rae Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by meneski(m): 2:15pm On Aug 14, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Nice one,

OGUNMOLA'S LAW

... Rt Hon Chief Dr Prof Sir NwaAmaikpe. Sir me na one of ur strong followers for NL. I got inspired by one of ur comments, so i wrote a short story 200 words. In a competition on NL. Pls help me your fan get as much likes and shares as u can campaign for, for me.

www.nairaland.com/3985381/win-10000-naira-writing-short/2

pls my story is the one by meneski.

I know you can do it for me.

Thanks.
Help a follower.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tekno And His Girlfriend Lola Rae Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by Smilgler(m): 2:23pm On Aug 14, 2017
Who Dem epp? Na there own cup of tea b dat
stane007:
Is there trouble in paradise? ‘Pana’ crooner, Tekno and his girlfriend, Nigerian-born British-Ghanaian recording artist and dancer, Lola Rae have unfollowed themselves on Instagram.

Tekno made their relationship official after posting photos of them kissing at a club.

http://www.lailasblog.com/tekno-girlfriend-lola-rae-unfollow-instagram/
Re: Tekno And His Girlfriend Lola Rae Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by donsiqua(m): 2:24pm On Aug 14, 2017
Observing in 8D

Re: Tekno And His Girlfriend Lola Rae Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by backtosender: 2:25pm On Aug 14, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Nice one,

[b]OGUNMOLA'S LAW[/b]if you noticed ipob yoots only marry mix afonjas......the full blooded afonjas are

ipob yoots only marry mix afonjas......the full blooded afonjas are no go area
Re: Tekno And His Girlfriend Lola Rae Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by ngwaba(m): 2:25pm On Aug 14, 2017
How does this news concern us?
Re: Tekno And His Girlfriend Lola Rae Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by Funkybabee(f): 2:29pm On Aug 14, 2017
Eayah!!¡ hope all is well
Re: Tekno And His Girlfriend Lola Rae Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by Progressive01(m): 2:34pm On Aug 14, 2017
GloriaNinja:
undecided THEY ARE IRRELEVANT AND WON'T HELP NIGERIA'S CURRENT STATE, IF THEY LIKE, LET THEM KILL EACH OTHER. IT WON'T PUT FOOD ON MY TABLE.
+1000000likes.

1 Like

Re: Tekno And His Girlfriend Lola Rae Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by michaelolushola: 2:36pm On Aug 14, 2017
stane007:
Is there trouble in paradise? ‘Pana’ crooner, Tekno and his girlfriend, Nigerian-born British-Ghanaian recording artist and dancer, Lola Rae have unfollowed themselves on Instagram.

Tekno made their relationship official after posting photos of them kissing at a club.

http://www.lailasblog.com/tekno-girlfriend-lola-rae-unfollow-instagram/

Ose! This is Teckno's chance to get a real take home to mama kind of babe.
He should go where all the celebrities are going to find wife.
LostRib.com http://lostrib.com/?afmc=36v. Why not give it a try for adults above 25 looking for real relationships. Lurkers beware.
Re: Tekno And His Girlfriend Lola Rae Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by Perfectaogwoc(m): 2:38pm On Aug 14, 2017
Lola o Lola o in Tekno voice
Re: Tekno And His Girlfriend Lola Rae Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by Nobody: 2:39pm On Aug 14, 2017
Nigerian born British Ghanaian? ??which kain confusing nationality be this? ?
Re: Tekno And His Girlfriend Lola Rae Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by iamtardey: 3:01pm On Aug 14, 2017
maybe tekno casava no big as him promise her cry
Re: Tekno And His Girlfriend Lola Rae Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by blazingnaija: 3:05pm On Aug 14, 2017
tekno kissing girlfriend Lola Rae in a club

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e64g2gIuqzM
Re: Tekno And His Girlfriend Lola Rae Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by iamtardey: 3:07pm On Aug 14, 2017
Stellie ask dem pls cheesy
Re: Tekno And His Girlfriend Lola Rae Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by permit(m): 3:24pm On Aug 14, 2017
sapientia:
Seun should marry linda ikeji so they can merge nairaland and her blog together. That way, this kinda news is carried by linda portion.

FP must not be changing frequently.. allow people read better news before they are forced to page 2 cos one boy unfollowed his gf for anoda social media... haba mods
.who be seun? Small pikin for aunty linda.
Re: Tekno And His Girlfriend Lola Rae Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by pweetiedee(m): 3:38pm On Aug 14, 2017
lycan2:
make i go slide into her DM shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Good luck bro
Re: Tekno And His Girlfriend Lola Rae Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by morereb10: 3:40pm On Aug 14, 2017
so soon?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Teni Slams Twitter Troll Who Said She Had Surgery To Lose Weight (Photos) / BBNaija's Tacha Parties & Competes In Twerking With Her Male Friend In Paris / Enemona Josh Humanitarian NGO Unveils Ken Erics As Ambassadors With N12M

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.