Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:53 AM

Breaking News! Rilwan Lukman, Petroleum Minister Resigns - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News! Rilwan Lukman, Petroleum Minister Resigns (14321 Views)

Oba Rilwan Akiolu 's Profile Updated On Wikipedia / PDP Will Never Rule Lagos — Rilwan Akiolu, Oba Of Lagos / Former Petroleum Minister, Rilwanu Lukman Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking News! Rilwan Lukman, Petroleum Minister Resigns by sniperwolf(m): 9:24am On Feb 17, 2010
The bastard knew he was going to be fired
Re: Breaking News! Rilwan Lukman, Petroleum Minister Resigns by mafioso2(m): 9:26am On Feb 17, 2010
[size=14pt]HE NEVA HALA, grin[/size]
Re: Breaking News! Rilwan Lukman, Petroleum Minister Resigns by DoubleN(m): 9:37am On Feb 17, 2010
One of the destructive forces of our nation has finally bowed out after over 2 decades!My only problem is another oaf coming to replace him.
Re: Breaking News! Rilwan Lukman, Petroleum Minister Resigns by rapstar: 9:50am On Feb 17, 2010
when will tribalisim stop in nigeria ?because his brother is no longer on top he is now resigning, old fool, pls we need young people on top
Re: Breaking News! Rilwan Lukman, Petroleum Minister Resigns by stephen2(m): 9:53am On Feb 17, 2010
INDEED,BIRDS OF THE SAME FEATHER FLY TOGETHER.
LOOK AT THIS MAN,HE LOOKS JUST LIKE YAR'ADUA, LMAO,LET HIM RESIGN ABEG,BEFORE DEM CARRY AM GO SAUDI FOR TREATMENT O, LOL
Re: Breaking News! Rilwan Lukman, Petroleum Minister Resigns by ebioloye1: 10:02am On Feb 17, 2010
old fool he should be arested and sent to jail we are looking forward to here from ojo maduekwe, and adamu aliero of FCT all of them should go we dont need them in this goverment at all we need young nigerians MAY GOD HELP US
Re: Breaking News! Rilwan Lukman, Petroleum Minister Resigns by legba1(m): 10:07am On Feb 17, 2010
Just dont get why we are happy that this guy resigned.it still doesnt amount to anything.Now tell me who will replace him,you and i or one of them again.aaodokia demoted and replaced by another bad nigger,none of them in that cabal is clean.only a revolutio will sort the issue and inso much U and I is still cowardly in aour actions,we cant get there.its simple.we have to rise up and tell them enough is enough.the youths have even been invected beyond applause.meeeen,we are in for it in this land.only God can save us.
Re: Breaking News! Rilwan Lukman, Petroleum Minister Resigns by slyk2(m): 10:09am On Feb 17, 2010
Good.
Go away if you are not ready to go the good-luck way!
Re: Breaking News! Rilwan Lukman, Petroleum Minister Resigns by ebioloye1: 10:11am On Feb 17, 2010
take a look at the man he look like some body in saudi hospital bed aaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh na wow
Re: Breaking News! Rilwan Lukman, Petroleum Minister Resigns by otondo55: 10:12am On Feb 17, 2010
God is at work in Nigeria

So will they be going one after the other.

We need young talented ones in Govt.

Re: Breaking News! Rilwan Lukman, Petroleum Minister Resigns by chidichris(m): 10:22am On Feb 17, 2010
this is exactly the kind of news we want to hear from these bunch of failures.
Re: Breaking News! Rilwan Lukman, Petroleum Minister Resigns by solar(m): 10:30am On Feb 17, 2010
Please, as we celebrate the resignation of Lukman, and anticipating that the rest, who are not ready to repent will do likewise, let us pray for AP Jonathan to choose the right replacement, not based on sentiments, but character and ability.
Re: Breaking News! Rilwan Lukman, Petroleum Minister Resigns by Teminio: 10:33am On Feb 17, 2010
He didn't wait to be kicked out. Tired horse
Re: Breaking News! Rilwan Lukman, Petroleum Minister Resigns by solar(m): 10:36am On Feb 17, 2010
@ sly-k: ppl have their opinion, at least in this forum. legba1 has made a point which should be considered. What sly-k has just done is what many of the arrogant men in power are doing, thinking they are the only wise one, not considering others opinion.
Re: Breaking News! Rilwan Lukman, Petroleum Minister Resigns by steaming(f): 10:48am On Feb 17, 2010
shocked! [font=Lucida Sans Unicode]Cant believe this is happenin in ma time. Praise God o! Politician willfully resigning his position of amassin plenti wealth, this is just d beginning!

May God grant Jonathan the wisom and knowledge to do great things!

Long live the Acting President of Nigeria
Re: Breaking News! Rilwan Lukman, Petroleum Minister Resigns by diehard1: 10:54am On Feb 17, 2010
If de bros no run maybe dem go send am go ministry of special petroleum duties grin cheesy
Re: Breaking News! Rilwan Lukman, Petroleum Minister Resigns by Vavavoom(m): 11:36am On Feb 17, 2010
After shoring up his interest for two decades plus<sighs> the owner of Heritage Oil, Sahara energy<supply of downstream products> and Afren energy<upstream, oil exploration>, all listed on the LSE. It beats me hollow when I hear people talk and mention sincerity in the same sentence as UMYA. How do you explain positioning a man with all those interest as the chief security officer of the same resource he has interest?

The sad thing about Nigeria is her wealth has been distributed unevenly and left in the hands of a privileged few and when this phase of our ignomy is over their children who have inherited stupendous wealth they hardly ever worked for have been given an underserved head start above the many who are honestly grinding out their legacy.

Our history is being written, sadly the followers have chosen to have very little say sad angry
Re: Breaking News! Rilwan Lukman, Petroleum Minister Resigns by saintade01(m): 11:44am On Feb 17, 2010
Can Professor Maurice Iwu please do the same angry angry
Re: Breaking News! Rilwan Lukman, Petroleum Minister Resigns by Nautillus(m): 11:49am On Feb 17, 2010
Good ridance to very very bad rubbish
Re: Breaking News! Rilwan Lukman, Petroleum Minister Resigns by ezevee: 11:52am On Feb 17, 2010
Rilwan lukman, it is only God that will help this country, since i was in primary school this man has being in and around the petroleum sector, just wonder if there are no capable people to handle issues that has to deal with petroleum only Rilwani soon they will call him back for another position old fools.
Re: Breaking News! Rilwan Lukman, Petroleum Minister Resigns by Sixmartgp: 12:16pm On Feb 17, 2010
Where is the link to this news. The point blank link is not actually showing and besides point blank, who else is reporting the news?
Re: Breaking News! Rilwan Lukman, Petroleum Minister Resigns by Meldrick(m): 12:23pm On Feb 17, 2010
saintade01:

Can Professor Maurice Iwu please do the same angry angry
Iwu ke
This man needs to be disgraced out of that position cos he will not be ready to give up that position until he knows when he is going to die.
Re: Breaking News! Rilwan Lukman, Petroleum Minister Resigns by Marymos: 12:26pm On Feb 17, 2010
How i just wish others remaining will follow suit.Ya'aradua just made inactive people like himself  ministers.These are some of the forces that fought against the enthronement of Jonathan as Acting president.
Re: Breaking News! Rilwan Lukman, Petroleum Minister Resigns by soyad: 12:30pm On Feb 17, 2010
I wonder what he has been doing there all these while ' his resignation is a relief and we should celebrate his exit .I will be shocked if Jonathan rejects it , then i will have my doubts if he will be a good president.
Re: Breaking News! Rilwan Lukman, Petroleum Minister Resigns by solar(m): 1:02pm On Feb 17, 2010
this is hoax!!!
Re: Breaking News! Rilwan Lukman, Petroleum Minister Resigns by lawrence83: 1:11pm On Feb 17, 2010
@Topic
I care less.
Re: Breaking News! Rilwan Lukman, Petroleum Minister Resigns by bisiaet: 1:16pm On Feb 17, 2010
If he and the rest of them feel they want to go they should live it is even better nobody really cares abouth them being sack or resign I see no reason they are not ready to work under Jonathan? Is Jonathan not a human being? Is Nigeria or Abuja sit made only for Yar'adua? So if they are not happy they should go quick, rotten corrupt people,
Re: Breaking News! Rilwan Lukman, Petroleum Minister Resigns by totorimi: 1:25pm On Feb 17, 2010
Good riddance to bad rubbish. They are shameless bunch of buffoons. Please Ojo Maduekwe to that list
Re: Breaking News! Rilwan Lukman, Petroleum Minister Resigns by onyezebros(m): 1:33pm On Feb 17, 2010
God is a miracle worker, He has done it again. They will all leave one by one. cry embarassed
Re: Breaking News! Rilwan Lukman, Petroleum Minister Resigns by Nixo: 1:42pm On Feb 17, 2010
look at the old cargo anyway?? If he shouldn't be advised to resign much earlier, he might just end up like his former master, lol grin grin grin

Up Nigeria, we need some drastic changes in this country and i am glad this is one very welcomed one. cheesy cheesy wink cheesy grin
Re: Breaking News! Rilwan Lukman, Petroleum Minister Resigns by obyann(f): 1:53pm On Feb 17, 2010
bisiaet:

If he and the rest of them feel they want to go they should live it is even better nobody really cares abouth them being sack or resign I see no reason they are not ready to work under Jonathan? Is Jonathan not a human being? Is Nigeria or Abuja sit made only for Yar'adua? So if they are not happy they should go quick, rotten corrupt people,

He is one of the people in Goodluck's backlist. Remember he said Goodluck does not have any right to call them for a meeting on how to resolve fuel issue, that it's only Yaradua that can call them for a meeting.
Re: Breaking News! Rilwan Lukman, Petroleum Minister Resigns by afemai: 2:04pm On Feb 17, 2010
Good news!! he is overspent already, more to go soonest!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

$219,000 Withdrawal: EFCC Questions Foreign Affairs Ministry DG, 24 Others / 2019: Sowore Emerges AAC Presidential Candidate / 16 Qualities That Make Omoyele Sowore An Exceptional Presidential Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.