Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,899 members, 7,834,984 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

The Level Of Misogyny And Women Bashing On This Forum Is Appalling. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Level Of Misogyny And Women Bashing On This Forum Is Appalling. (2589 Views)

Recipe To Attract Serious Bashing On Nairaland / "The Level Of Moral Decay Now Is Alarming, Ladies Losing Their Values" (Photos) / Don’t Use Nairaland To Showcase Your Misogyny and Bitterness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Level Of Misogyny And Women Bashing On This Forum Is Appalling. by Nobody: 8:35pm On Aug 14, 2017
Within the amount of time I have spent on this forum, I have discovered that a lot of guys here are always quick to condemn and castigate the opposite sex at every opportunity they get, irrespective of the subject. I have also noticed how gender biased most guys are when airing their views on gender related topics. This in my opinion is quite appalling and it's a marker of incipient misogyny.

This has led me to the conclusion that majority of the men here are either pained losers who have been at the wrong end of relationships and at the wrong end of life in general, or they are men with low self-esteem who don't have the qualities to date real women, so they settle for less or can't even settle for any because no one would settle for them, so they come online to vent their frustrations and bash women at every chance they get.

My advice to mature ladies on this forum who know what they are worth is to pay no attention to these kind of guys. They aren't worth your time. Most of them are just immature dudes with low self-esteem who can't even talk to you in real life. Their views don't in anyway represent the views of real, mature, intelligent men who have been with real women.

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Level Of Misogyny And Women Bashing On This Forum Is Appalling. by Nobody: 8:51pm On Aug 14, 2017
See ehn. If Nairaland men were the standard for judging men ehn, I would hate men totally. But then again, I cannot judge many based on a few e-diots.

The hatred and bashing of women is real here. I blame poverty and a sick mentality.
thanks op

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Level Of Misogyny And Women Bashing On This Forum Is Appalling. by johnson232: 8:52pm On Aug 14, 2017
My friend sharrappp....
Only the men are bias, while the women are saints abi?
Rubbish....

3 Likes

Re: The Level Of Misogyny And Women Bashing On This Forum Is Appalling. by Nobody: 8:53pm On Aug 14, 2017
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy if ure ugly and i see i go bash no vex, i no sabi look dirty comot face

3 Likes

Re: The Level Of Misogyny And Women Bashing On This Forum Is Appalling. by Greatzeus(m): 8:53pm On Aug 14, 2017
Op don't mind Nairalanders, most of them use every opportunity to catch fun grin some might not be mysogynists,it's their idea of sharing their mind,not knowing they are really hurting some ladies feelings lipsrsealed
Re: The Level Of Misogyny And Women Bashing On This Forum Is Appalling. by Nobody: 8:55pm On Aug 14, 2017
Its WAR everywhere Ooooooo. Have you checked out the politics section, pride in tribe. Hmmmm..............religion section na fanatics full am!!!

1 Like

Re: The Level Of Misogyny And Women Bashing On This Forum Is Appalling. by Nobody: 9:01pm On Aug 14, 2017
Op you just join NL yesterday?! Choi.............let me say no more.
Re: The Level Of Misogyny And Women Bashing On This Forum Is Appalling. by BiafranBushBoy: 9:04pm On Aug 14, 2017
HannahHitler:
See ehn. If Nairaland men were the standard for judging men ehn, I would hate men totally. But then again, I cannot judge many based on a few e-diots.

The hatred and bashing of women is real here. I blame poverty and a sick mentality.
thanks op

How does poverty translate to women bashing?

From experience I have seen that broke guys are more caring and loving than the well to do guys. You know why?

what the lack in finance and spending, the make it up in loving and sexual prowess

3 Likes

Re: The Level Of Misogyny And Women Bashing On This Forum Is Appalling. by Nobody: 9:07pm On Aug 14, 2017
Most of them are heartbroken guys that turned misogynists overnight online. I don't care what they think or feel..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Level Of Misogyny And Women Bashing On This Forum Is Appalling. by Nobody: 9:08pm On Aug 14, 2017
One thing u must know is dat, any guy who abuses women so much here is actually crushin on her but wants to hide it

1 Like

Re: The Level Of Misogyny And Women Bashing On This Forum Is Appalling. by Fadiga24(m): 9:18pm On Aug 14, 2017
grin
Re: The Level Of Misogyny And Women Bashing On This Forum Is Appalling. by Pusyiter(m): 9:43pm On Aug 14, 2017
Is this how you want to be the ladies man? guy, wake up....
DouglasH92:
Within the amount of time I have spent on this forum, I have discovered that a lot of guys here are always quick to condemn and castigate the opposite sex at every opportunity they get, irrespective of the subject. I have also noticed how gender biased most guys are when airing their views on gender related topics. This in my opinion is quite appalling and it's a marker of incipient misogyny.

This has made me come to the conclusion that majority of the men here are either pained losers who have been at the wrong end of relationships and at the wrong end of life in general, or they are men with low self-esteem who don't have the qualities to date real women, so they settle for less or can't even settle for any because no one would settle for them, so they come online to vent their frustrations and bash women at every chance they get.

My advice to mature ladies on this forum who know what they are worth is to pay no attention to these kind of guys. They aren't worth your time. Most of them are just immature dudes with low self-esteem who can't even talk to you in real life. Their views doesn't in anyway represent the views of real, mature, intelligent men who have been with real women.

4 Likes

Re: The Level Of Misogyny And Women Bashing On This Forum Is Appalling. by Pusyiter(m): 9:45pm On Aug 14, 2017
I love and RESPECT WOMEN coz i only have just 3 women in my entire life.......I CHERISH THEM with every fiber of my being. You assertions OP, is not completely true grin
Re: The Level Of Misogyny And Women Bashing On This Forum Is Appalling. by Nobody: 10:09pm On Aug 14, 2017
DouglasH92:

This has made me come to the conclusion that majority of the men here are either pained losers who have been at the wrong end of relationships and at the wrong end of life in general, or they are men with low self-esteem who don't have the qualities to date real women, so they settle for less or can't even settle for any because no one would settle for them, so they come online to vent their frustrations and bash women at every chance they get.

My advice to mature ladies on this forum who know what they are worth is to pay no attention to these kind of guys. They aren't worth your time. Most of them are just immature dudes with low self-esteem who can't even talk to you in real life. Their views doesn't in anyway represent the views of real, mature, intelligent men who have been with real women.

Your points are valid but the channel of passing it across is not good enough. You don't scold your fellow guys in front of the ladies . You should have been more subtly with your message. I share your view too but I don't take it seriously as most guys here are undergraduates so what do you expect? Take note in case of next time.
Re: The Level Of Misogyny And Women Bashing On This Forum Is Appalling. by Nobody: 10:10pm On Aug 14, 2017
DouglasH92:

Oga, u just joined nairaland??
Is it that u are not Nigerian??
That's the naija way oof having fun oooo..its attack every where,other sections on nairaland is all the same...
Politics: there's really no gender there..
its either APC vs PDP / pro-Buhari vs anti-Buhari ..or the Igbos that want their country vs the Yoruba and arewa hoping to manage this shiitt called naija
In crime section: It's fun all the way..but still looks like war...Igbo vs afonja...drug trafficking against ritual killings...they all know crime isn't tribe compliant...buts it's just their way of fun attacking each other
And the list goes on...all na fun ooooo...its like u are taking nairaland serious and personal...or u just trying to asss lick so that babes will like you....cos babes too speak ill of guys...no harm intended..its just fun
Anyways brace yourself...guys are coming for u, even the ladies u asslicking are coming for you..cos it's fun for them too...makes them popular cos ladies speak Ill of guys too calling dem broke and wateva..

1 Like

Re: The Level Of Misogyny And Women Bashing On This Forum Is Appalling. by Nobody: 10:43pm On Aug 14, 2017
Most of them are hungry, broke and live poverty stricken lives so this is the only avenue where they can come on to pour out their anger and frustrations. I've learnt to pity them instead of feeling anger at their stupidity. I believe everyone deserves to be happy, even though they go through the wrong means of achieving happiness.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Level Of Misogyny And Women Bashing On This Forum Is Appalling. by Victornezzar: 10:50pm On Aug 14, 2017
If you take things here too serious den u must be a MUMU
Re: The Level Of Misogyny And Women Bashing On This Forum Is Appalling. by Nobody: 10:52pm On Aug 14, 2017
Fabulocity:
Most of them are hungry, broke and live poverty stricken lives so this is the only avenue where they can come on to pour out their anger and frustrations. I've learnt to pity them instead of feeling anger at their stupidity. I believe everyone deserves to be happy, even though they go through the wrong means of achieving happiness.
This one is not a wifey material

You will never find man on nairaland

1 Like

Re: The Level Of Misogyny And Women Bashing On This Forum Is Appalling. by Nobody: 10:54pm On Aug 14, 2017
Who was looking for man on Nairaland before. undecided
Jacksparr0w1207:
This one is not a wifey material

You will never find man on nairaland

5 Likes

Re: The Level Of Misogyny And Women Bashing On This Forum Is Appalling. by Nobody: 10:55pm On Aug 14, 2017
This one dey find ladies attention cheesy cheesy

anyways you right sha but then tell me a social media platform where bashing and e-diss aiint rampant

its everywhere bruv and most if not all do it for fun.........

and if you take everything on social media serious, it only means you're a M0R0N

1 Like

Re: The Level Of Misogyny And Women Bashing On This Forum Is Appalling. by Nobody: 10:56pm On Aug 14, 2017
Mr. Man, go out there and approach ladies for dates. Stop fooling yourself on this forum pretending to be a good boy.

1 Like

Re: The Level Of Misogyny And Women Bashing On This Forum Is Appalling. by Nobody: 10:56pm On Aug 14, 2017
Fabulocity:
Who was looking for man on Nairaland before. undecided
attitude. wifey material dont cuss

1 Like

Re: The Level Of Misogyny And Women Bashing On This Forum Is Appalling. by Nobody: 10:58pm On Aug 14, 2017
kiss kiss kiss
Jacksparr0w1207:
attitude. wifey material dont cuss
Re: The Level Of Misogyny And Women Bashing On This Forum Is Appalling. by Victornezzar: 11:00pm On Aug 14, 2017
SirJeffry:
Mr. Man, go out there and approach ladies for dates. Stop fooling yourself on this forum pretending to be a good boy.
baba dey find hookups

1 Like

Re: The Level Of Misogyny And Women Bashing On This Forum Is Appalling. by Goodlyhrt(m): 11:01pm On Aug 14, 2017
Girls are wicked so they deserve no mercy
Re: The Level Of Misogyny And Women Bashing On This Forum Is Appalling. by Nobody: 11:17pm On Aug 14, 2017
DouglasH92:

I like your style. The smelo yaff started sending u PMs. If you have to scout for relevance, can't you look for blocked drainages in your area to unblock? Woman wrappers everywhere

2 Likes

Re: The Level Of Misogyny And Women Bashing On This Forum Is Appalling. by Nobody: 11:31pm On Aug 14, 2017
Fabulocity:
kiss kiss kiss
embarassed embarassed kiss why you up this late?
Re: The Level Of Misogyny And Women Bashing On This Forum Is Appalling. by Nobody: 11:32pm On Aug 14, 2017
I slept all evening embarassed
Jacksparr0w1207:
embarassed embarassed kiss why you up this late?
Re: The Level Of Misogyny And Women Bashing On This Forum Is Appalling. by Nobody: 11:42pm On Aug 14, 2017
DouglasH92:

Mr Graduate, so they didn't teach you proper written English in University? There should be a 'd' after entitle and it's "I am or I'm sorry," not "am sorry."

DouglasH92:

I never claimed to know it all. No one can know everything. But one thing I am certain of knowing is how to approach women and talk to them, something you seem to lack sufficient knowledge of. You don't just approach a random lady on Nairaland, say hello and comment on her looks immediately and directly, without any subtlety or wit, and then expect the conversation to move forward. The only thing that she would think of about you is that you are a perv who only interested in how she looks.

And by the way, I was just on the phone with my dad. He is hail and hearty.

Behold our new 'osomo gbomomi' and grammar king. Prof dey spell 'hale' as 'hail'.

Screenshot below shows the guy dey look for one of these ugly girls to straf

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Level Of Misogyny And Women Bashing On This Forum Is Appalling. by Nobody: 11:46pm On Aug 14, 2017
grin grin grin @ comments sha grin grin
anyway cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Level Of Misogyny And Women Bashing On This Forum Is Appalling. by Nobody: 11:50pm On Aug 14, 2017
lefulefu:
grin grin grin @ comments sha grin grin
anyway cheesy

Red cross or road safety go seize this machine wey u dey use fry pop corn one day and una eyes go clear ehn
Re: The Level Of Misogyny And Women Bashing On This Forum Is Appalling. by Lewaluv(f): 11:51pm On Aug 14, 2017
Dont bash him na

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Are Girls The Only Ones Making Money With Their Virginity / Tytit, A Social Network Created By An 18 Years Old Nairalander / Help And Advice Needed!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.