Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,886 members, 7,848,573 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 06:30 AM

The Level Of Misogyny And Women Bashing On This Forum Is Appalling. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Level Of Misogyny And Women Bashing On This Forum Is Appalling. (2601 Views)

Recipe To Attract Serious Bashing On Nairaland / "The Level Of Moral Decay Now Is Alarming, Ladies Losing Their Values" (Photos) / Don’t Use Nairaland To Showcase Your Misogyny and Bitterness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Level Of Misogyny And Women Bashing On This Forum Is Appalling. by Nobody: 6:58am On Aug 15, 2017
It's funny how far people can go when they hear the truth and the truth hurts them.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Level Of Misogyny And Women Bashing On This Forum Is Appalling. by Nobody: 8:07am On Aug 15, 2017
CrescentMoon:

Red cross or road safety go seize this machine wey u dey use fry pop corn one day and una eyes go clear ehn
i go give dem bribe cheesy
no be naija we dey? cheesy
Re: The Level Of Misogyny And Women Bashing On This Forum Is Appalling. by Nobody: 8:15am On Aug 15, 2017
You speak sense @Op

Too many damaged men on this forum angry

1 Like

Re: The Level Of Misogyny And Women Bashing On This Forum Is Appalling. by drnoel: 8:24am On Aug 15, 2017
HannahHitler:
See ehn. If Nairaland men were the standard for judging men ehn, I would hate men totally. But then again, I cannot judge many based on a few e-diots.

The hatred and bashing of women is real here. I blame poverty and a sick mentality.
thanks op

Most of em are just here to have fun but can't really talk to a woman outside nairaland. No need taking panadol for that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Level Of Misogyny And Women Bashing On This Forum Is Appalling. by Fadiga24(m): 8:44am On Aug 15, 2017
Dude you spoke the truth but if you stay more days on this forum you will realize that it is the norm.

By the way there are misandrists here like Hannahhittler poco and her man hating folk.
Re: The Level Of Misogyny And Women Bashing On This Forum Is Appalling. by Nobody: 9:02am On Aug 15, 2017
Fadiga24:
Dude you spoke the truth but if you stay more days on this forum you will realize that it is the norm.

Why is it the norm though? If we are all comfortable about it being the norm then we create the allowance for it to transmute into a culture.

1 Like

Re: The Level Of Misogyny And Women Bashing On This Forum Is Appalling. by pocohantas(f): 9:11am On Aug 15, 2017
Fadiga24:

By the way there are misandrists here like Hannahhittler poco and her man hating folk.

Poco who?
You would have mentioned it full, if you don't have fear grin grin grin
Re: The Level Of Misogyny And Women Bashing On This Forum Is Appalling. by Fadiga24(m): 9:13am On Aug 15, 2017
pocohantas:

Poco who?
You would have mentioned it full, if you don't have fear grin grin grin

Are you guilty? undecided
Re: The Level Of Misogyny And Women Bashing On This Forum Is Appalling. by pocohantas(f): 9:14am On Aug 15, 2017
Fadiga24:

Are you guilty? undecided

I hate stupid men. Are you stupid?
Because only stupid men give me tags like feminist or misandrist.

Are you a stupid man? grin
Re: The Level Of Misogyny And Women Bashing On This Forum Is Appalling. by Fadiga24(m): 9:15am On Aug 15, 2017
pocohantas:

I hate stupid men. Are you stupid?
Because only stupid men give me tags like feminist or misandrist.

Are you a stupid man? grin

Did I mention your name to warrant all these confessions? undecided

1 Like

Re: The Level Of Misogyny And Women Bashing On This Forum Is Appalling. by pocohantas(f): 9:17am On Aug 15, 2017
Fadiga24:

Did I mention your name to warrant all these confessions? undecided

Evasive tactics. I will leave you to chew on that... kiss

1 Like

Re: The Level Of Misogyny And Women Bashing On This Forum Is Appalling. by Fadiga24(m): 9:17am On Aug 15, 2017
pocohantas:

Evasive tactics. I will leave you to chew on that... kiss

Shift abeg.

1 Like

Re: The Level Of Misogyny And Women Bashing On This Forum Is Appalling. by dacblogger: 9:18am On Aug 15, 2017
I don't really pay attention to their ravings and rantings cos I know most of them can't approach me real life...
80% of guys on nairaland are under aged.

1 Like

Re: The Level Of Misogyny And Women Bashing On This Forum Is Appalling. by eitsei(m): 9:43am On Aug 15, 2017
dacblogger:
I don't really pay attention to their ravings and rantings cos I know most of them can't approach me real life...
80% of guys on nairaland are under aged.
you have the database of nairaland with you?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Level Of Misogyny And Women Bashing On This Forum Is Appalling. by Nobody: 12:07pm On Aug 15, 2017
CrescentMoon:

Behold our new 'osomo gbomomi' and grammar king. Prof dey spell 'hale' as 'hail'.

Screenshot below shows the guy dey look for one of these ugly girls to straf

Lol you might say I'm ugly but you can never in your life date someone like me smiley
Re: The Level Of Misogyny And Women Bashing On This Forum Is Appalling. by Fourwinds: 12:40pm On Aug 15, 2017
DouglasH92:
Within the amount of time I have spent on this forum, I have discovered that a lot of guys here are always quick to condemn and castigate the opposite sex at every opportunity they get, irrespective of the subject. I have also noticed how gender biased most guys are when airing their views on gender related topics. This in my opinion is quite appalling and it's a marker of incipient misogyny.

This has led me to the conclusion that majority of the men here are either pained losers who have been at the wrong end of relationships and at the wrong end of life in general, or they are men with low self-esteem who don't have the qualities to date real women, so they settle for less or can't even settle for any because no one would settle for them, so they come online to vent their frustrations and bash women at every chance they get.

My advice to mature ladies on this forum who know what they are worth is to pay no attention to these kind of guys. They aren't worth your time. Most of them are just immature dudes with low self-esteem who can't even talk to you in real life. Their views don't in anyway represent the views of real, mature, intelligent men who have been with real women.

u are a big mo..ron....to be sincere ....even d president of dis country and his cabinet get bash.....same with crime section and others here.....u most be new in nairaland....ask Oga Seun and d MODS if they have not had a share of it......nonsense
Re: The Level Of Misogyny And Women Bashing On This Forum Is Appalling. by Nobody: 12:48pm On Aug 15, 2017
Preshiee:

Lol you might say I'm ugly but you can never in your life date someone like me smiley

Yes, I will never in my life date you because some bad things are infectious.
Re: The Level Of Misogyny And Women Bashing On This Forum Is Appalling. by Nobody: 12:55pm On Aug 15, 2017
CrescentMoon:

Yes, I will never in my life date you because some bad things are infectious.

Oh like your mom and sister(s) right?...You might be angry about what the op posted maybe in a way some of the things he said relates to you but try and take it easy on yourself darl wink
Re: The Level Of Misogyny And Women Bashing On This Forum Is Appalling. by Nobody: 1:09pm On Aug 15, 2017
Preshiee:

Oh like your mom and sister(s) right?...You might be angry about what the op posted maybe in a way some of the things he said relates to you but try and take it easy on yourself darl wink

E pain am grin

Re: The Level Of Misogyny And Women Bashing On This Forum Is Appalling. by Nobody: 1:15pm On Aug 15, 2017
Pusyiter:

Is this how you want to be the ladies man? guy, wake up....

But when a female asslicker praises you guys, she is a wife material.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Level Of Misogyny And Women Bashing On This Forum Is Appalling. by Nobody: 1:22pm On Aug 15, 2017
Rubbish
Re: The Level Of Misogyny And Women Bashing On This Forum Is Appalling. by Nobody: 2:33pm On Aug 15, 2017
Fourwinds:
u are a big mo..ron....to be sincere ....even d president of dis country and his cabinet get bash.....same with crime section and others here.....u most be new in nairaland....ask Oga Seun and d MODS if they have not had a share of it......nonsense

No need to insult the guy...he has done so himself by taking asslicking to the whole new level
even offline, people have discussions with each other with different ideologies and mentality..they disagree and make up....so I don't really get what the issue is with the guy insulting guys just because of a faceless, unimportant, online forum comment...
Or do people actually visit romance section for anything other than humor and catching fun... ??
Re: The Level Of Misogyny And Women Bashing On This Forum Is Appalling. by Nobody: 2:36pm On Aug 15, 2017
Preshiee:

u don join d mummy and sister insult crew too? cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Level Of Misogyny And Women Bashing On This Forum Is Appalling. by Fourwinds: 2:37pm On Aug 15, 2017
1StopRudeness:

No need to insult the guy...he has done so himself by taking asslicking to the whole new level
even offline, people have discussions with each other with different ideologies and mentality..they disagree and make up....so I don't really get what the issue is with the guy insulting guys just because of a faceless, unimportant, online forum comment...
Or do people actually visit romance section for anything other than humor and catching fun... ??
my guy I tire for am oooo....I don't know if he has another moniker but I just check and discovered he registered this month....at least he suppose observe and know wetin dey
Re: The Level Of Misogyny And Women Bashing On This Forum Is Appalling. by nlPoster: 11:42pm On Oct 05, 2019
Jesus Christ!

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Insane Nipplé Tattoos / Frequent Sex In Dream / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.