Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,807 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:50 AM

Check Out How This Pretty Corper Rocked Her Uniform - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Check Out How This Pretty Corper Rocked Her Uniform (893 Views)

Pretty Corper Shares Raunchy Photos That Has Tongues Wagging / This Pretty Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Husband, See Her Requirements! / Nurse Is Forced To Resign For Making Her Uniform Look Provocative And Sexy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out How This Pretty Corper Rocked Her Uniform by Oluwaseydex(m): 8:42pm On Aug 14, 2017

Errr… we know how some youth corps
members usually redesign their uniforms and gave it new kinda looks and all yeah?
Some turn their jackets to waist shirts, their Khaki trousers to really short Khaki shorts and all but have we seen Khaki really short and tight skirts? Nope! I think not!
Corps member, Mercy Ekanem, decided to twist the norms as she paired her crested vest with a short skirt to CDS this past Thursday and it has us wondering, creative or tacky?
What do you think? See another photo after the cut:

Source: http://www.loadedportal.com/forum2_theme_112925272.xhtml?tema=119
Re: Check Out How This Pretty Corper Rocked Her Uniform by optional1(f): 8:46pm On Aug 14, 2017
if i say deeper life slay queen they will slap my mouth...

She is beautiful
Re: Check Out How This Pretty Corper Rocked Her Uniform by HMZi: 8:47pm On Aug 14, 2017
So turned on.....Ahggggg. .. Her decency works for me..
Re: Check Out How This Pretty Corper Rocked Her Uniform by decatalyst(m): 8:49pm On Aug 14, 2017
optional1:
if i say deeper life slay queen they will slap my mouth...

She is beautiful

Hmmm...nah this her "bow" leg dey fascinating pass..

Re: Check Out How This Pretty Corper Rocked Her Uniform by Immaculatesnow(m): 8:51pm On Aug 14, 2017
She is fine and a current slay mama
Re: Check Out How This Pretty Corper Rocked Her Uniform by Nobody: 9:11pm On Aug 14, 2017
So a girl can be dis beautiful without nysc trousers...
Re: Check Out How This Pretty Corper Rocked Her Uniform by Oluwaseydex(m): 9:20pm On Aug 14, 2017
cc: lalasticlacla,mydn44
Re: Check Out How This Pretty Corper Rocked Her Uniform by Oluwaseydex(m): 9:20pm On Aug 14, 2017
Smallville10:
So a girl can be dis beautiful without nysc trousers...
She's so cute
Re: Check Out How This Pretty Corper Rocked Her Uniform by Nobody: 9:22pm On Aug 14, 2017
No one is talking about the tailor that did a good job on that skirt.

(1) (Reply)

Sex Is Sweet But. Exclusively Bae / I Have My First Driving Lesson Tomorrow. / Friends Wanted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.