Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,747 members, 7,809,856 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:03 PM

Stop Behaving Like Satan – Ortom’s Media Aide Blasts Benue Critics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stop Behaving Like Satan – Ortom’s Media Aide Blasts Benue Critics (5882 Views)

Shut Your Mouth, Stop Behaving Like A Cry-baby - Fayose Fires Shots To Ekiti CJ / Tinubu Aide Blasts Yinka Odumakin, Afenifere’s Spokesman / Benue Massacre: Shehu Sani Blasts Benue Elders For Visiting Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stop Behaving Like Satan – Ortom’s Media Aide Blasts Benue Critics by naijanewspaper(m): 7:41am On Aug 15, 2017
Special Adviser to Benue State Governor, Samuel Ortom on Media and ICT, Tahav Agerzua, has described the attitude of members of the opposition party in the state as being like that of Satan.

According to him, the opposition party has made the downfall of the government of ‘hardworking’ Ortom its agenda.

The statement comes as a reaction to the criticisms, which welcomed the governor’s trip to China to inspect equipment for the Igumale Cement Company.

Critics have been slammed Ortom for traveling to China to inspect equipment saying that he was doing the job of an engineer.

In a swift reaction, Argezua said the governor would not let the tirades of the opposition distract him.

His words: “I saw a mischievous post stating that the Chinese Government denied inviting Governor Ortom. My post about the visit did not state that the Chinese Government invited the Governor. I specifically quoted the company handling equipment for the Igumale Cement Company.

“We have arrived China safely with no arrest of any official for whatever reason as alleged. The story of the arrest is the recycling of old lies characteristic of the opposition which behaves like Satan its master, according to John 8: 44. On claims that the company’s website could not be located it should be noted that a company does not need a website to exist.

“Go to Igumale and you will physically see the company working. Besides, the state government has engaged consultants who are not part of the government delegation. It is not our duty to create a website for the Chinese company which has its own language and communication norm.

“Moreover, the project has been ongoing. Governor Ortom’s efforts at completing the project should be commended. The government has fulfilled its responsibility by providing the road, the expatriate quarter, the mining lease and a conducive environment,” the media aide said.

http://thenigerian.news/news/stop-behaving-like-satan-gov-ortoms-media-aide-blasts-benue-critics/

Re: Stop Behaving Like Satan – Ortom’s Media Aide Blasts Benue Critics by jordyspices: 7:47am On Aug 15, 2017
Ortom again no worry make i go call wike

10 Likes

Re: Stop Behaving Like Satan – Ortom’s Media Aide Blasts Benue Critics by Moyinoluwa35(f): 7:51am On Aug 15, 2017
kkkk
Re: Stop Behaving Like Satan – Ortom’s Media Aide Blasts Benue Critics by PoliticalThuG(m): 7:53am On Aug 15, 2017
Mumu

1 Like

Re: Stop Behaving Like Satan – Ortom’s Media Aide Blasts Benue Critics by IdeyFindWife: 9:44am On Aug 15, 2017
See mumu o? So, opposition agitations are now satanic. Wetin make Zuma come talk?!

All these cannon-fodder political aides sef. They're part of the reason everything is this bad.

Behind and around every failing politician, there will be mis-information agents like press secretaries, media aides, special advisers, special PA's, LieMohammeds and Femi Adesina's etc all force-feeding the man their brands of lies and jargons per time.

May God help Benue pple and their one chance governor.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Behaving Like Satan – Ortom’s Media Aide Blasts Benue Critics by ChangetheChange: 10:24am On Aug 15, 2017
grin grin

APC leaders are just so stupid they don't like being criticized

12 Likes

Re: Stop Behaving Like Satan – Ortom’s Media Aide Blasts Benue Critics by Blackfire(m): 10:50am On Aug 15, 2017
Ortom is the best
Re: Stop Behaving Like Satan – Ortom’s Media Aide Blasts Benue Critics by RIPEnglish: 12:55pm On Aug 15, 2017
Satan is called another fellow human beings a Satan.
Re: Stop Behaving Like Satan – Ortom’s Media Aide Blasts Benue Critics by NENigeria(m): 12:56pm On Aug 15, 2017
What would you not hear and see from Ortom and his quack team? This man is better off a typical farmer than a 21st century governor over an intelligent group like that of Benue state.
Re: Stop Behaving Like Satan – Ortom’s Media Aide Blasts Benue Critics by Mac2016(m): 12:56pm On Aug 15, 2017
I hope you holy pass Elijah sha...Pot calling kettles black!

See my signature for details on my pics

Re: Stop Behaving Like Satan – Ortom’s Media Aide Blasts Benue Critics by liftedhigh: 12:56pm On Aug 15, 2017
Hmn
Re: Stop Behaving Like Satan – Ortom’s Media Aide Blasts Benue Critics by IffaCatchYouEhn(m): 12:56pm On Aug 15, 2017
Satan 'll just be chilling in hell fire licking Hot Ice cream and Some will just call his name here in Nigeria without adding "Brother or Uncle"

2 Likes

Re: Stop Behaving Like Satan – Ortom’s Media Aide Blasts Benue Critics by Penalty82(m): 12:56pm On Aug 15, 2017
But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment:and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council:but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire.
Re: Stop Behaving Like Satan – Ortom’s Media Aide Blasts Benue Critics by Nobody: 12:57pm On Aug 15, 2017
grin
RIPEnglish:
grin

DIS UR ENGLISH NA DIE O ..
U SHUDDAH KUKUMA WRITE 'HUMAN BEANS'

Re: Stop Behaving Like Satan – Ortom’s Media Aide Blasts Benue Critics by ojutiku1: 12:57pm On Aug 15, 2017
NENigeria:
E
IffaCatchYouEhn:
bamite:
f
jordyspices:
Ortom again no worry make i go call wike
f

SPACE BOOKERS
Re: Stop Behaving Like Satan – Ortom’s Media Aide Blasts Benue Critics by mutbas: 12:57pm On Aug 15, 2017
mumu
Re: Stop Behaving Like Satan – Ortom’s Media Aide Blasts Benue Critics by bamite(m): 12:57pm On Aug 15, 2017
Re: Stop Behaving Like Satan – Ortom’s Media Aide Blasts Benue Critics by Atiku2019: 12:57pm On Aug 15, 2017
Are we under a Military Junta?
Re: Stop Behaving Like Satan – Ortom’s Media Aide Blasts Benue Critics by jojothaiv(m): 12:57pm On Aug 15, 2017
"Cannon-fodder political aides"

Well, i go dey observe!
Re: Stop Behaving Like Satan – Ortom’s Media Aide Blasts Benue Critics by Nobody: 12:58pm On Aug 15, 2017
grin grin grin grin
Re: Stop Behaving Like Satan – Ortom’s Media Aide Blasts Benue Critics by IgedeBushBoy(m): 12:58pm On Aug 15, 2017
Oleng the Satan here is your boss grin

Re: Stop Behaving Like Satan – Ortom’s Media Aide Blasts Benue Critics by Nobody: 1:00pm On Aug 15, 2017
RIPEnglish:

You are good. I wouldn't mind introducing you into Jenifer's Diary show cos my elder brother is the film director. Send me a PM to connect you if you are a female
Re: Stop Behaving Like Satan – Ortom’s Media Aide Blasts Benue Critics by ngwababe(f): 1:00pm On Aug 15, 2017
Who book game abeg?
Re: Stop Behaving Like Satan – Ortom’s Media Aide Blasts Benue Critics by WenysAD(f): 1:01pm On Aug 15, 2017
Abeg make I laugh
Hahahahahaha
Re: Stop Behaving Like Satan – Ortom’s Media Aide Blasts Benue Critics by IffaCatchYouEhn(m): 1:02pm On Aug 15, 2017
ojutiku1:
ff

SPACE BOOKERS
Space Bookers Hunter undecided

1 Like

Re: Stop Behaving Like Satan – Ortom’s Media Aide Blasts Benue Critics by IffaCatchYouEhn(m): 1:02pm On Aug 15, 2017
emmyquan:
grin grin

DIS UR ENGLISH NA DIE O ..
U SHUDDAH KUKUMA WRITE 'HUMAN BEANS'
Both of you cannot even Spoketh good English. Did you even went to school at all.

undecided undecided
grin
grin
Re: Stop Behaving Like Satan – Ortom’s Media Aide Blasts Benue Critics by Gnwuashi: 1:05pm On Aug 15, 2017
The man that knows about Fulani attack and will ask people to pray instead of protecting them.
Re: Stop Behaving Like Satan – Ortom’s Media Aide Blasts Benue Critics by Thobiy(m): 1:05pm On Aug 15, 2017
mtcheeeew undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Stop Behaving Like Satan – Ortom’s Media Aide Blasts Benue Critics by Agimor(m): 1:06pm On Aug 15, 2017
Constructive criticism puts you in the right track unlike destructive criticism. And I think it's the former that the opposition are doing.
Re: Stop Behaving Like Satan – Ortom’s Media Aide Blasts Benue Critics by dakeskese(m): 1:07pm On Aug 15, 2017

Some of the early symptoms of cluelessness in governance.

At a point, u jux get confused on how to fix your state.
You try to initiate good initiatives, they backfire(I did not mention wheelbarrow o)...

Suddenly, everyone, including constructive criticisms become your enemies.
Re: Stop Behaving Like Satan – Ortom’s Media Aide Blasts Benue Critics by Nobody: 1:09pm On Aug 15, 2017
IffaCatchYouEhn:
Both of you cannot even Spoketh good English. Did you even went to school at all.

undecided undecided
grin
grin

Re: Stop Behaving Like Satan – Ortom’s Media Aide Blasts Benue Critics by sod09(m): 1:10pm On Aug 15, 2017
that ugly black monkey ortom is the satan angry angry angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Arrested Hired Assassins In Ilorin Implicated Saraki, Maigida & Others. / Is Fr.mbaka Prophesy Coming To Fulfillment In Union Bank? / Osun Rerun: See All The Atrocities APC Is Doing At Polling Units

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.