Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,381 members, 7,819,386 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

10 Things Nigerians No Longer Talk About - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 10 Things Nigerians No Longer Talk About (46172 Views)

COVID-19: Four Things Nigerians Want To Hear From Buhari / Corruption Is Unlawfully Lucrative, Nigerians No Longer Afraid Of Jail - Buhari / Nigerians No Longer Shouting Recession – Amaechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Things Nigerians No Longer Talk About by pharmdudu(f): 7:56pm On Aug 16, 2017
No one talks about the dollar that is as high. We have defined our recession and probably decided to live with it. #Baba just resign na
Re: 10 Things Nigerians No Longer Talk About by tonyzeal(m): 7:58pm On Aug 16, 2017
I give up

Re: 10 Things Nigerians No Longer Talk About by chinybelle(f): 8:01pm On Aug 16, 2017
Abba Moro
And the Nigeria youths he drank their blood

2 Likes

Re: 10 Things Nigerians No Longer Talk About by WORLDPEACE(m): 8:01pm On Aug 16, 2017
Rorachy:
No one is talking about the price of garri that refuse to come down.

From recession to serious inflationary boom.
In Lagos paint rubber is now 550-600 from being as high as 1200 at a time.
Re: 10 Things Nigerians No Longer Talk About by lebete3000: 8:02pm On Aug 16, 2017
judondasylva:
Some things Nigerians No longer Talk About ....

1.No one talks about where our President is ( we've all accepted our fate of being ruled by a president residing in London. Maybe, Arsenal FC would sign him incase Laccazete fails).

2. No one talks about MMM ( their fate is solely in their hands)...

3. No one talks about Evans ( wherever he is now , no one knows and no one cares to know. he was probably watching Real madrid's match last night while sipping a coffee )

4. No one talks about all the recovered loots / funds . ( where is the whole money hiding )....?

5 . No one talks about Dasuki gate and his chronology of looters....

6. No one talks about the so many Dollars recovered from Whistle blowing avenue and the one Wike was claiming ownership ( hancha adago mmiri now ).....the whole whistle have suddenly rusted and can't make any more sound....

7. No one talks about the payment of 5k stipend to the jobless youth as promised by The APC government....

8. No one talks about Steady light in Nigeria anymore...(better go buy your own generator and scamper for petrol.)

9. No one talks about petrol price going back to normal 65naira or even 96 naira before they removed the fuel subsidy and we all shouted ," Eureka....... Anyone can now import fuel and the price would soon crash like the walls of Jerico....( how many have you imported or anyone from your kindred ).......143/ltr pricing cemented

10. No one talks about where the removed fuel subsidy money delved ....( guess all roads and infrastructures have been fixed )
.....i told them, the only reasonable thing and direct impact this so called government gives to her citizenry was payment of subsidy, atleast, we could buy petrol at a cheaper price and keep powering our houses at least to charge our mobile phones........
During subsidy, it was alleged that some individuals/cabals loot via it but atleast, we were sharing in the loot by buying at cheaper rate, Now, it's been removed and the looting is exponentially transformed .

Oh my God....how did we get to this level.... Scam is even little to say the least....
Add more because i'm sure they are still many...
#GodHelpNigeria.

This is for you.

Re: 10 Things Nigerians No Longer Talk About by delors(m): 8:03pm On Aug 16, 2017
No one talks about:
1. Economic Recession
2. Recall of Senator Dino Melaye
3. Senator Dino Melaye billboard hit single - ajekun iya
4. Odion ighodalo or Mikel Obi (both now China products)
Re: 10 Things Nigerians No Longer Talk About by Elder4sure(m): 8:05pm On Aug 16, 2017
No one is talking about how many lies Lai Muhammed can say in 1 minute. Ayaf tire!
Re: 10 Things Nigerians No Longer Talk About by Aystarz: 8:07pm On Aug 16, 2017
sneezeemek:
We re doomed but we trust in God

Nigeria : A country of short-memory and slow-minded timid people
Re: 10 Things Nigerians No Longer Talk About by whizzyleejr(m): 8:07pm On Aug 16, 2017
But we can't forget to talk about the rise in price of rice and indomie... But no one talks about lautech again No one talks about ibadan not serving a ruler(governor) twice
Re: 10 Things Nigerians No Longer Talk About by uvie66: 8:09pm On Aug 16, 2017
The only people that believe in government people are people in government, as the saying goes if you live in a glass house do not throw stones.
Re: 10 Things Nigerians No Longer Talk About by Bobbyjay001(m): 8:10pm On Aug 16, 2017
Even if it is Italy?

succyblinks:
Op ehn, me sef I tire pass u
I went to the market with 4k the other day to get some baking things and I couldn't get up to half of what I needed with the money

I jus tire, any opportunity I get to leave this country God knows I'll grab it
Re: 10 Things Nigerians No Longer Talk About by Nobody: 8:11pm On Aug 16, 2017
WORLDPEACE:

In Lagos paint rubber is now 550-600 from being as high as 1200 at a time.
Its still costly in Owerri.
Re: 10 Things Nigerians No Longer Talk About by jojothaiv(m): 8:13pm On Aug 16, 2017
IdeyFindWife:
Why talk when fellas like me are profiting more from your desperation and depressed economy? It may seem like some spot of smug gloating but that is just the sad fact of life kiddo, an economy in recession always comes with its own paradoxes not excluding new nouveau riche kids on the block making megabucks evolving thus via providing current solutions to the contemporary challenges assailing their societies plus the already rich dads and bucks'd-up dudes who simply get positioned to get richer while the poor get poorer...and many more.

Anyways, you were warned before you casted your votes, the only option left now is for you to get your hustles on. In the words of Napoleon Hill, "Think And Grow Rich" otherwise it's scampering time for you. Better scamper well or no food for you....

It's high time every one still sleeping woke the furk up. The system is furked, the polithiefcians are furkers, the royal fathers are sorting themselves, the public servants are doing their thing, the only people left are the masses. It's time to jump-start the real economy of the nation, at least what's left of it till we all break the furk apart but till then it's every man for himself and you better be ready to think-Up, Skill-up, Work-up and Connect-up till you're all Bossed-Up!

Choose your finances over Facebook, Invest less of your time on Instagram etc if it's not contributing to your revenue stream. Leave this phenomenon of spending all your life out here on NL/FB etc hunting for 'Likes' and 'Shares' instead of adding real marketable value to your lives. No two ways this recession is ending except for some becoming mega-rich while the rest end up super-poor even the middle-class is fast fading. Make your choice and Get on your Grind!

NL itself aint halfbad if you'd spend more time on Investment threads instead of tribal bitchings upandan like some brainless lost-soul mofo that most are. Nigerian youths have inherited the "OC-Complaints" Gene and can complain for Africa, don't join them. You can make a million excuses or a million Naira. You don't need money alone, you need ideas, vision, strategy. Use your hunger positively, change your circle of naysayers and let your dreams drive you! And if you can't hack it at all. Start making plans to leave this hell-hole. You might be surprised what you'd be able to do just across the border alone.

Am all out furks to give for moaning about the Nigerian situation. These political bitches aint solving noboby's problems but their own. And for any other thing, you can expect them to be late to the party as usual. So it's all on you now. It's all on you. Nigeria's fukcd already but you still got you. Don't let yourself down!
Sha! Wehdone Sir
Re: 10 Things Nigerians No Longer Talk About by Nobody: 8:14pm On Aug 16, 2017
sneezeemek:
Nigeria is a scam
Re: 10 Things Nigerians No Longer Talk About by sweatlana: 8:15pm On Aug 16, 2017
No one is talking about diversification anymore.
Re: 10 Things Nigerians No Longer Talk About by lexxwiz(m): 8:16pm On Aug 16, 2017
IdeyFindWife:
Why talk when fellas like me are profiting more from your desperation and depressed economy? It may seem like some spot of smug gloating but that is just the sad fact of life kiddo, an economy in recession always comes with its own paradoxes not excluding new nouveau riche kids on the block making megabucks evolving thus via providing current solutions to the contemporary challenges assailing their societies plus the already rich dads and bucks'd-up dudes who simply get positioned to get richer while the poor get poorer...and many more.

Anyways, you were warned before you casted your votes, the only option left now is for you to get your hustles on. In the words of Napoleon Hill, "Think And Grow Rich" otherwise it's scampering time for you. Better scamper well or no food for you....

It's high time every one still sleeping woke the furk up. The system is furked, the polithiefcians are furkers, the royal fathers are sorting themselves, the public servants are doing their thing, the only people left are the masses. It's time to jump-start the real economy of the nation, at least what's left of it till we all break the furk apart but till then it's every man for himself and you better be ready to think-Up, Skill-up, Work-up and Connect-up till you're all Bossed-Up!

Choose your finances over Facebook, Invest less of your time on Instagram etc if it's not contributing to your revenue stream. Leave this phenomenon of spending all your life out here on NL/FB etc hunting for 'Likes' and 'Shares' instead of adding real marketable value to your lives. No two ways this recession is ending except for some becoming mega-rich while the rest end up super-poor even the middle-class is fast fading. Make your choice and Get on your Grind!

NL itself aint halfbad if you'd spend more time on Investment threads instead of tribal bitchings upandan like some brainless lost-soul mofo that most are. Nigerian youths have inherited the "OC-Complaints" Gene and can complain for Africa, don't join them. You can make a million excuses or a million Naira. You don't need money alone, you need ideas, vision, strategy. Use your hunger positively, change your circle of naysayers and let your dreams drive you! And if you can't hack it at all. Start making plans to leave this hell-hole. You might be surprised what you'd be able to do just across the border alone.

Am all out furks to give for moaning about the Nigerian situation. These political bitches aint solving noboby's problems but their own. And for any other thing, you can expect them to be late to the party as usual. So it's all on you now. It's all on you. Nigeria's fukcd already but you still got you. Don't let yourself down!

I just wanna hug you right now.
Ps: you can spend your whole life here on NL calling people names, "afonjas, iPods, pigs" or sit tight, get some more MB and keep getting old miserably. Our govt has failed us TBH but we'all wld fail even more if we don't speak up for the oppressed, the blind unfortunate ones, the less privileged, etc. am talking to YOU, YES YOu!

4 Likes

Re: 10 Things Nigerians No Longer Talk About by tobsvent: 8:18pm On Aug 16, 2017
Thoughtful
Re: 10 Things Nigerians No Longer Talk About by FRANKOSKI(m): 8:18pm On Aug 16, 2017
I MET EVANS IN UBA CALABAR.
Re: 10 Things Nigerians No Longer Talk About by FRANKOSKI(m): 8:19pm On Aug 16, 2017
God is our helper.
Re: 10 Things Nigerians No Longer Talk About by ExInferis(m): 8:23pm On Aug 16, 2017
Well, you just talked about them.

So what value did it add to your life?

Exactly.

Now you know why.
Re: 10 Things Nigerians No Longer Talk About by MaryKaku007(m): 8:25pm On Aug 16, 2017
BabaAlabi:
11. No one talks about lalasticlala's obsession with Snakes....Maybe he is into bestialit*** lipsrsealed

Make I dey go before dem ban me grin

Na so em ban one of my account, I look am laugh! Na em office, make em do as em like... after all to open Gmail na free. So I can have 1001 NL account if I wish to

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Nigerians No Longer Talk About by tete7000(m): 8:25pm On Aug 16, 2017
sneezeemek:

If you are already doomed, then you don't need God anymore. It's without God a man is doomed, with God he has hope; with hope, you are never doomed.
Re: 10 Things Nigerians No Longer Talk About by jonnytad(m): 8:26pm On Aug 16, 2017
The topic supposed to be "Things that Nigerians don't care about" if you still care about all this things then you are On Your Own(OYO)
Re: 10 Things Nigerians No Longer Talk About by Jesuferanmi(m): 8:27pm On Aug 16, 2017
No one's talking about Chibok girls.

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Nigerians No Longer Talk About by WORLDPEACE(m): 8:28pm On Aug 16, 2017
Rorachy:
Its still costly in Owerri.
How much is it there now?
Re: 10 Things Nigerians No Longer Talk About by lagosrd: 8:33pm On Aug 16, 2017
judondasylva:

1.No one talks about where our President is ( we've all accepted our fate of being ruled by a president residing in London. Maybe, Arsenal FC would sign him incase Laccazete fails).

3. No one talks about Evans ( wherever he is now , no one knows and no one cares to know. he was probably watching Real madrid's match last night while sipping a coffee )

4. No one talks about all the recovered loots / funds . ( where is the whole money hiding )....?

6. No one talks about the so many Dollars recovered from Whistle blowing avenue and the one Wike was claiming ownership ( hancha adago mmiri now ).....the whole whistle have suddenly rusted and can't make any more sound....

7. No one talks about the payment of 5k stipend to the jobless youth as promised by The APC government....

8. No one talks about Steady light in Nigeria anymore...(better go buy your own generator and scamper for petrol.)

9. No one talks about petrol price going back to normal 65naira or even 96 naira before they removed the fuel subsidy and we all shouted ," Eureka....... Anyone can now import fuel and the price would soon crash like the walls of Jerico....( how many have you imported or anyone from your kindred ).......143/ltr pricing cemented

10. No one talks about where the removed fuel subsidy money delved ....( guess all roads and infrastructures have been fixed )
.....i told them, the only reasonable thing and direct impact this so called government gives to her citizenry was payment of subsidy, atleast, we could buy petrol at a cheaper price and keep powering our houses at least to charge our mobile phones........
During subsidy, it was alleged that some individuals/cabals loot via it but atleast, we were sharing in the loot by buying at cheaper rate, Now, it's been removed and the looting is exponentially transformed .

Oh my God....how did we get to this level.... Scam is even little to say the least....
#GodHelpNigeria.

Hypocrisy and bigotry is the order of the day. People will rather prefer to keep mute because the people involved in crimes are either their people, tribesmen, same religion and party etc.
Re: 10 Things Nigerians No Longer Talk About by Bimffo(m): 8:33pm On Aug 16, 2017
sneezeemek:

STFU!!

God has given you brains and body to put to work, stop disturbing the guy called GOD.

Since 1960, God God God and we are becoming worse.
Re: 10 Things Nigerians No Longer Talk About by Femisco29(m): 8:36pm On Aug 16, 2017
Everybody has more problems they are thinking about than to put other not so relevant things in their mind. #just saying
Re: 10 Things Nigerians No Longer Talk About by Mufasa27(m): 8:37pm On Aug 16, 2017
hebenezher:
nonsensical nonsense, the nonsense this post becomes, the nonsense I accord the op.
Honestly what the use of this post(gibberish) ? to boosten succession right? OK. The mod behind this enhancement of this post to front page is here accused of Condemning peace and harmony amongst the good people of Nigeria.
you see we need to be careful and wary of the extent and subject of our tendency. we don't need this, peace is all we need.
What's this one saying, who is talking succession here?
You well so
Re: 10 Things Nigerians No Longer Talk About by pokipoki: 8:43pm On Aug 16, 2017
sneezeemek:
Dude, the country is gradually on the path to a failed state. God is not going to do Jack!!!. Countries that are not half as religious nor wealthy as Nigeria are making so much progress.
Kidnapping is now the new business, we have Gunmen roaming the streets, Offical unemployment is about 22%, food is expensive, Children are out of school due to hardship and lack of funds, we cannot boast of 5,000MW of electricity for our 190million people. Lives are lost everyday due to preventable road accidents and bad healthcare facilities and yet we are not in any war.
God actually gave Nigeria what it needs to be great but we the people and the government have decided to give it to the dogs!!!

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Nigerians No Longer Talk About by Splashme: 8:43pm On Aug 16, 2017
ANIEXTY:
In this hardship, the only thing Nigerians talk about is how to survive, make money, money and more money
Re: 10 Things Nigerians No Longer Talk About by TopGunFighter: 8:45pm On Aug 16, 2017
judondasylva:

#GodHelpNigeria.
no joke o! The people on naira land can run nigeria better than any of those idiots in power!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nasiru Abdullahi 'Chile Maidoki' Joins Kano Police / Pres. Jonathan Rocks Suit & Hat To Jerusalem (photos) / Suleiman Hunkuyi Reacts To His Demolished Building In Kaduna By El-Rufai(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.