Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,276 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:38 PM

10 Things Nigerians No Longer Talk About - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 10 Things Nigerians No Longer Talk About (46171 Views)

COVID-19: Four Things Nigerians Want To Hear From Buhari / Corruption Is Unlawfully Lucrative, Nigerians No Longer Afraid Of Jail - Buhari / Nigerians No Longer Shouting Recession – Amaechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Things Nigerians No Longer Talk About by valkaka(m): 8:48pm On Aug 16, 2017
succyblinks:
Op ehn, me sef I tire pass u
I went to the market with 4k the other day to get some baking things and I couldn't get up to half of what I needed with the money

I jus tire, any opportunity I get to leave this country God knows I'll grab it

lol,if you are tired,come join me in Ghana at least currently Ghana is far better than naija
Re: 10 Things Nigerians No Longer Talk About by akaahs(m): 8:49pm On Aug 16, 2017
Opps, our budget after passing it into law amidst the controversy surrounding it nothing to show that things are getting better.
Re: 10 Things Nigerians No Longer Talk About by stilldoingokay(f): 8:52pm On Aug 16, 2017
Rorachy:
No one is talking about the price of garri that refuse to come down.

From recession to serious inflationary boom.

that garri own the surprise me up till now
one mudu of #450
Re: 10 Things Nigerians No Longer Talk About by AngelicBeing: 8:53pm On Aug 16, 2017
hakeem4:
But buhari is the only president in the world to celebrate 100 days in office and 101 days out of office

[img]http:///a/img923/7623/hRXx2H.gif[/img]

Can any world class leader beat that ?
tongue

Re: 10 Things Nigerians No Longer Talk About by Ekaka1(m): 8:56pm On Aug 16, 2017
judondasylva:
Some things Nigerians No longer Talk About ....

1.No one talks about where our President is ( we've all accepted our fate of being ruled by a president residing in London. Maybe, Arsenal FC would sign him incase Laccazete fails).

2. No one talks about MMM ( their fate is solely in their hands)...

3. No one talks about Evans ( wherever he is now , no one knows and no one cares to know. he was probably watching Real madrid's match last night while sipping a coffee )

4. No one talks about all the recovered loots / funds . ( where is the whole money hiding )....?

5 . No one talks about Dasuki gate and his chronology of looters....

6. No one talks about the so many Dollars recovered from Whistle blowing avenue and the one Wike was claiming ownership ( hancha adago mmiri now ).....the whole whistle have suddenly rusted and can't make any more sound....

7. No one talks about the payment of 5k stipend to the jobless youth as promised by The APC government....

8. No one talks about Steady light in Nigeria anymore...(better go buy your own generator and scamper for petrol.)

9. No one talks about petrol price going back to normal 65naira or even 96 naira before they removed the fuel subsidy and we all shouted ," Eureka....... Anyone can now import fuel and the price would soon crash like the walls of Jerico....( how many have you imported or anyone from your kindred ).......143/ltr pricing cemented

10. No one talks about where the removed fuel subsidy money delved ....( guess all roads and infrastructures have been fixed )
.....i told them, the only reasonable thing and direct impact this so called government gives to her citizenry was payment of subsidy, atleast, we could buy petrol at a cheaper price and keep powering our houses at least to charge our mobile phones........
During subsidy, it was alleged that some individuals/cabals loot via it but atleast, we were sharing in the loot by buying at cheaper rate, Now, it's been removed and the looting is exponentially transformed .

Oh my God....how did we get to this level.... Scam is even little to say the least....
Add more because i'm sure they are still many...
#GodHelpNigeria.
While you're at it , not a single one of his supporters even have the lungs to shout "Sai baba " anymore shocked grin
Re: 10 Things Nigerians No Longer Talk About by Xclusivedaniel6(m): 8:59pm On Aug 16, 2017
Ayam confused

Re: 10 Things Nigerians No Longer Talk About by patola080(m): 9:06pm On Aug 16, 2017
People are now busy with dia own cross now

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Nigerians No Longer Talk About by nkowaputa(m): 9:08pm On Aug 16, 2017
judondasylva:

1.No one talks about where our President is ( we've all accepted our fate of being ruled by a president residing in London. Maybe, Arsenal FC would sign him incase Laccazete fails).

3. No one talks about Evans ( wherever he is now , no one knows and no one cares to know. he was probably watching Real madrid's match last night while sipping a coffee )

4. No one talks about all the recovered loots / funds . ( where is the whole money hiding )....?

6. No one talks about the so many Dollars recovered from Whistle blowing avenue and the one Wike was claiming ownership ( hancha adago mmiri now ).....the whole whistle have suddenly rusted and can't make any more sound....

7. No one talks about the payment of 5k stipend to the jobless youth as promised by The APC government....

8. No one talks about Steady light in Nigeria anymore...(better go buy your own generator and scamper for petrol.)

9. No one talks about petrol price going back to normal 65naira or even 96 naira before they removed the fuel subsidy and we all shouted ," Eureka....... Anyone can now import fuel and the price would soon crash like the walls of Jerico....( how many have you imported or anyone from your kindred ).......143/ltr pricing cemented

10. No one talks about where the removed fuel subsidy money delved ....( guess all roads and infrastructures have been fixed )
.....i told them, the only reasonable thing and direct impact this so called government gives to her citizenry was payment of subsidy, atleast, we could buy petrol at a cheaper price and keep powering our houses at least to charge our mobile phones........
During subsidy, it was alleged that some individuals/cabals loot via it but atleast, we were sharing in the loot by buying at cheaper rate, Now, it's been removed and the looting is exponentially transformed .

Oh my God....how did we get to this level.... Scam is even little to say the least....
#GodHelpNigeria.

People are too hungry to talk these days.
Re: 10 Things Nigerians No Longer Talk About by biblegirl: 9:08pm On Aug 16, 2017
No one talks about d coming of our lord Jesus Christ.

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Nigerians No Longer Talk About by balanceofterror1(m): 9:12pm On Aug 16, 2017
IdeyFindWife:
Why talk when fellas like me are profiting more from your desperation and depressed economy? It may seem like some spot of smug gloating but that is just the sad fact of life kiddo, an economy in recession always comes with its own paradoxes not excluding new nouveau riche kids on the block making megabucks evolving thus via providing current solutions to the contemporary challenges assailing their societies plus the already rich dads and bucks'd-up dudes who simply get positioned to get richer while the poor get poorer...and many more.

Anyways, you were warned before you casted your votes, the only option left now is for you to get your hustles on. In the words of Napoleon Hill, "Think And Grow Rich" otherwise it's scampering time for you. Better scamper well or no food for you....

It's high time every one still sleeping woke the furk up. The system is furked, the polithiefcians are furkers, the royal fathers are sorting themselves, the public servants are doing their thing, the only people left are the masses. It's time to jump-start the real economy of the nation, at least what's left of it till we all break the furk apart but till then it's every man for himself and you better be ready to think-Up, Skill-up, Work-up and Connect-up till you're all Bossed-Up!

Choose your finances over Facebook, Invest less of your time on Instagram etc if it's not contributing to your revenue stream. Leave this phenomenon of spending all your life out here on NL/FB etc hunting for 'Likes' and 'Shares' instead of adding real marketable value to your lives. No two ways this recession is ending except for some becoming mega-rich while the rest end up super-poor even the middle-class is fast fading. Make your choice and Get on your Grind!

NL itself aint halfbad if you'd spend more time on Investment threads instead of tribal bitchings upandan like some brainless lost-soul mofo that most are. Nigerian youths have inherited the "OC-Complaints" Gene and can complain for Africa, don't join them. You can make a million excuses or a million Naira. You don't need money alone, you need ideas, vision, strategy. Use your hunger positively, change your circle of naysayers and let your dreams drive you! And if you can't hack it at all. Start making plans to leave this hell-hole. You might be surprised what you'd be able to do just across the border alone.

Am all out furks to give for moaning about the Nigerian situation. These political bitches aint solving noboby's problems but their own. And for any other thing, you can expect them to be late to the party as usual. So it's all on you now. It's all on you. Nigeria's fukcd already but you still got you. Don't let yourself down!

I saw a super poor man under the bridge selling book on how to be a super rich man.

The poor man; Oga if you read this book, you won't be poor in life.

Me; Udonmeanit.
Re: 10 Things Nigerians No Longer Talk About by TourismMan(m): 9:36pm On Aug 16, 2017
We no longer talk about the hardship/hunger in the country. We have adapted ourselves to the situation as we have found ourselves. Wetin man go do? We have no option than to align ourselves with the unbearable hardship. You now have to reduce the quantity of your food consumption from may be 2cups of garri per sit to 1 or even half sef. That is the situation we have found ourselves. It's pathetic!!!
Re: 10 Things Nigerians No Longer Talk About by ImaIma1(f): 10:19pm On Aug 16, 2017
sneezeemek:
We re doomed but we trust in God

Be doomed alone. Don't generalize it.
Re: 10 Things Nigerians No Longer Talk About by onyxo76(m): 10:45pm On Aug 16, 2017
I guess all the talk never got us anywhere,so why continue.
Re: 10 Things Nigerians No Longer Talk About by laborious(m): 10:54pm On Aug 16, 2017
Why crying over spilt milk..after all nigeria will soon be regionalized.... Shey na divide abi na separate I go call am..
Re: 10 Things Nigerians No Longer Talk About by Bestchoice4me(m): 11:11pm On Aug 16, 2017
judondasylva:

#GodHelpNigeria.
d fact dat u're saying it also means Nigerians are saying. It too.
Re: 10 Things Nigerians No Longer Talk About by Litmus: 11:22pm On Aug 16, 2017
judondasylva:

#GodHelpNigeria.

Don't know about the streets but online, especially here on niarialand, Afonja, Igbo cussing has overtaken everything. No longer discussions of any worth only cussing. Oddly enough, it is like a metaphor for Africa backwardness,why development is stagnant. Fighting wars on the ground halts progress, fighting words online stops progressive discussions.

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Nigerians No Longer Talk About by Bbklopsy: 11:44pm On Aug 16, 2017
I had to revive my account because of this post of yours. Prior to seeing this, I thought I was the only nigerian who understood the tricks of this presnt government from the onset.This write-up is the most reasonable/timely content I have ever read on nairand.op I commend you
judondasylva:

#GodHelpNigeria.
Re: 10 Things Nigerians No Longer Talk About by Bbklopsy: 11:58pm On Aug 16, 2017
What is your exact point? Must you do the job you were paid for even on impossible platforms. So facts are now threat to peace/unity? Hmmm! Why are you people so happy dragging Nigeria/Nigerians backward
hebenezher:
nonsensical nonsense, the nonsense this post becomes, the nonsense I accord the op.
Honestly what the use of this post(gibberish) ? to boosten succession right? OK. The mod behind this enhancement of this post to front page is here accused of Condemning peace and harmony amongst the good people of Nigeria.
you see we need to be careful and wary of the extent and subject of our tendency. we don't need this, peace is all we need.
Re: 10 Things Nigerians No Longer Talk About by Rick9(m): 12:13am On Aug 17, 2017
My aim now is how to setup NY business empire, nothing concern me and Nigeria
Re: 10 Things Nigerians No Longer Talk About by Bosshugo: 3:39am On Aug 17, 2017
No one talks about Apostle Johnson Suleman and Stephanie Otobo. That story just died.
Re: 10 Things Nigerians No Longer Talk About by executioner27: 7:07am On Aug 17, 2017
IdeyFindWife:
Why talk when fellas like me are profiting more from your desperation and depressed economy? It may seem like some spot of smug gloating but that is just the sad fact of life kiddo, an economy in recession always comes with its own paradoxes not excluding new nouveau riche kids on the block making megabucks evolving thus via providing current solutions to the contemporary challenges assailing their societies plus the already rich dads and bucks'd-up dudes who simply get positioned to get richer while the poor get poorer...and many more.

Anyways, you were warned before you casted your votes, the only option left now is for you to get your hustles on. In the words of Napoleon Hill, "Think And Grow Rich" otherwise it's scampering time for you. Better scamper well or no food for you....

It's high time every one still sleeping woke the furk up. The system is furked, the polithiefcians are furkers, the royal fathers are sorting themselves, the public servants are doing their thing, the only people left are the masses. It's time to jump-start the real economy of the nation, at least what's left of it till we all break the furk apart but till then it's every man for himself and you better be ready to think-Up, Skill-up, Work-up and Connect-up till you're all Bossed-Up!

Choose your finances over Facebook, Invest less of your time on Instagram etc if it's not contributing to your revenue stream. Leave this phenomenon of spending all your life out here on NL/FB etc hunting for 'Likes' and 'Shares' instead of adding real marketable value to your lives. No two ways this recession is ending except for some becoming mega-rich while the rest end up super-poor even the middle-class is fast fading. Make your choice and Get on your Grind!

NL itself aint halfbad if you'd spend more time on Investment threads instead of tribal bitchings upandan like some brainless lost-soul mofo that most are. Nigerian youths have inherited the "OC-Complaints" Gene and can complain for Africa, don't join them. You can make a million excuses or a million Naira. You don't need money alone, you need ideas, vision, strategy. Use your hunger positively, change your circle of naysayers and let your dreams drive you! And if you can't hack it at all. Start making plans to leave this hell-hole. You might be surprised what you'd be able to do just across the border alone.

Am all out furks to give for moaning about the Nigerian situation. These political bitches aint solving noboby's problems but their own. And for any other thing, you can expect them to be late to the party as usual. So it's all on you now. It's all on you. Nigeria's fukcd already but you still got you. Don't let yourself down!

Oga way dey find wife, do you even get the point being made? The person who started this topic probably makes more money than you. It's not about the economy being bad or no money or job. It's about our our economy, politics, social living etc all being a lie. We cannot trust or believe anything. The system is shutdown that nothing will work. Caught kidnappers, to what end? How are they prosecuted? Any jail or execution verdict? Looters nko? People that promised electricity in 6 months but zip till today. What's going on? None payment of N18K minimum wage for, and so on. It's a free for all wifefinda. It's just a couple of things away from having an anarchy in this country. Chill please.

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Nigerians No Longer Talk About by bussieboi(m): 7:29am On Aug 17, 2017
But mmm is still paying
Re: 10 Things Nigerians No Longer Talk About by adeniyisamuel59(m): 7:37am On Aug 17, 2017
I must get my money back from Mmm

Re: 10 Things Nigerians No Longer Talk About by sneezeemek(m): 7:41am On Aug 17, 2017
Good morning pretty.... Seriously I don't know the Angle which u re attacking me from, u can actually choose to recreate ur own world and live in a false world but the reality on ground, the statistics and Al the printed facts have one thing in common but let don't bore each with this.... Hope u slept well?
ImaIma1:

Be doomed alone. Don't generalize it.
Re: 10 Things Nigerians No Longer Talk About by Sprumbabafather: 7:42am On Aug 17, 2017
bussieboi:
But mmm is still paying

cheesy
Re: 10 Things Nigerians No Longer Talk About by sneezeemek(m): 7:45am On Aug 17, 2017
Do u know how long we having trusting those politicians and each time they always come back to dash our hopes... In a time like this the only person worth trusting is God.
pokipoki:

Dude, the country is gradually on the path to a failed state. God is not going to do Jack!!!. Countries that are not half as religious nor wealthy as Nigeria are making so much progress.
Kidnapping is now the new business, we have Gunmen roaming the streets, Offical unemployment is about 22%, food is expensive, Children are out of school due to hardship and lack of funds, we cannot boast of 5,000MW of electricity for our 190million people. Lives are lost everyday due to preventable road accidents and bad healthcare facilities and yet we are not in any war.
God actually gave Nigeria what it needs to be great but we the people and the government have decided to give it to the dogs!!!
Re: 10 Things Nigerians No Longer Talk About by talkless07: 10:07am On Aug 17, 2017
judondasylva:

#GodHelpNigeria.
also Nigerians no longer talk about HIV/AID...,
Re: 10 Things Nigerians No Longer Talk About by Birminghamvirgo(m): 10:29am On Aug 17, 2017
that No 2 tho

Re: 10 Things Nigerians No Longer Talk About by judondasylva(m): 10:30am On Aug 17, 2017
Bbklopsy:
I had to revive my account because of this post of yours. Prior to seeing this, I thought I was the only nigerian who understood the tricks of this presnt government from the onset.This write-up is the most reasonable/timely content I have ever read on nairand.op I commend you
my brother thank God you one of the reasonable people on nairaland. many will still see the truth and start attacking the messenger instead of the message. God bless you.
Re: 10 Things Nigerians No Longer Talk About by judondasylva(m): 10:38am On Aug 17, 2017
executioner27:

Oga way dey find wife, do you even get the point being made? The person who started this topic probably makes more money than you. It's not about the economy being bad or no money or job. It's about our our economy, politics, social living etc all being a lie. We cannot trust or believe anything. The system is shutdown that nothing will work. Caught kidnappers, to what end? How are they prosecuted? Any jail or execution verdict? Looters nko? People that promised electricity in 6 months but zip till today. What's going on? None payment of N18K minimum wage for, and so on. It's a free for all wifefinda. It's just a couple of things away from having an anarchy in this country. Chill please.
my brother may God bless you. just help me enlighten him that's if he will understand.
Re: 10 Things Nigerians No Longer Talk About by Emassive(m): 10:50am On Aug 17, 2017
Have you ever heard of any poverty stricken nation in peace or is Nigeria even known before?

hebenezher:
nonsensical nonsense, the nonsense this post becomes, the nonsense I accord the op.
Honestly what the use of this post(gibberish) ? to boosten succession right? OK. The mod behind this enhancement of this post to front page is here accused of Condemning peace and harmony amongst the good people of Nigeria.
you see we need to be careful and wary of the extent and subject of our tendency. we don't need this, peace is all we need.
Re: 10 Things Nigerians No Longer Talk About by ImaIma1(f): 11:14am On Aug 17, 2017
sneezeemek:
Good morning pretty.... Seriously I don't know the Angle which u re attacking me from, u can actually choose to recreate ur own world and live in a false world but the reality on ground, the statistics and Al the printed facts have one thing in common but let don't bore each with this.... Hope u slept well?

As long as there are people still enjoying success in this terrible economy means there is a way. I dont have to be among the ones that are doomed and complaining everytime.
I slept well...Fantastic weather

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pres. Jonathan Rocks Suit & Hat To Jerusalem (photos) / Nasiru Abdullahi 'Chile Maidoki' Joins Kano Police / Suleiman Hunkuyi Reacts To His Demolished Building In Kaduna By El-Rufai(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.