Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,656 members, 7,955,370 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:52 AM

Free Internship Positions During The ASUU Strike. - Car Talk (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Free Internship Positions During The ASUU Strike. (16042 Views)

Pls I Need Place To Do Internship For A Period Of Three Months / Angry Fiat Workers Declares Strike Action Following Ronaldo’s Move To Juventus. / Lagos BRT Staff On Strike After Recent Increase In Fares!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free Internship Positions During The ASUU Strike. by GAZZUZZ(m): 5:15am On Sep 07, 2017
connkg:

We, The Association of Night Watchers, the original Supporters' Club, would like our admission process to begin on the 12th. We are an organisation of over-aged, life-loving players with "sensible posts"...

grin

1 Like

Re: Free Internship Positions During The ASUU Strike. by kingreign(m): 8:08am On Sep 07, 2017
connkg:

We, The Association of Night Watchers, the original Supporters' Club, would like our admission process to begin on the 12th. We are an organisation of over-aged, life-loving players with "sensible posts"...

Eg winches grin
Re: Free Internship Positions During The ASUU Strike. by honmusa(m): 8:53am On Sep 07, 2017
connkg:

Awon iya!!! I no dey there o!!!

Re: Free Internship Positions During The ASUU Strike. by Nobody: 9:40am On Sep 07, 2017
I have been using a used Mazda premacy for 5 months now.. Working great.. No issue at all.. But whenever I turn on the ac.. There is always sounds at that fan belt area.. It will stop for an while and start again.. Pls whats this sir
Re: Free Internship Positions During The ASUU Strike. by nurey(m): 9:51am On Sep 07, 2017
burticious:
I have been using a used Mazda premacy for 5 months now.. Working great.. No issue at all.. But whenever I turn on the ac.. There is always sounds at that fan belt area.. It will stop for an while and start again.. Pls whats this sir

Its about time you replace the belt, it is also your fan belt. Ask a technician to check the pulleys there too replace belt so it doesnt cut which will lead to overheating
Re: Free Internship Positions During The ASUU Strike. by Nobody: 9:55am On Sep 07, 2017
nurey:

Its about time you replace the belt, it is also your fan belt. Ask a technician to check the pulleys there too replace belt so it doesnt cut which will lead to overheating
Okay sir.. But this only happen when I turn on Ac o..when I turn off.. Then sound goes off
Re: Free Internship Positions During The ASUU Strike. by nurey(m): 10:05am On Sep 07, 2017
burticious:

Okay sir.. But this only happen when I turn on Ac o..when I turn off.. Then sound goes off

yes i know, its a sign of the belt been slacked. The sound will eventually stop even with AC ON, but the belt would give way eventually and if it is your fan belt, you know the importance of fan to your cooling system
Re: Free Internship Positions During The ASUU Strike. by Nobody: 10:33am On Sep 07, 2017
nurey:

yes i know, its a sign of the belt been slacked. The sound will eventually stop even with AC ON, but the belt would give way eventually and if it is your fan belt, you know the importance of fan to your cooling system
OK thank you sir
Re: Free Internship Positions During The ASUU Strike. by Nobody: 3:18pm On Sep 07, 2017
GAZZUZZ:
Do not sit at home idle, contact me if you are interested in free automobile repair training during this ASUU strike period.

Qualifications.

1. Must show proof of current admission status in any university affected by the strike action.

2. Must have a NL moniker with responsible posts.

3. Guarantor must have a NL moniker with responsible posts on NL. Age of moniker, Nothing earlier than 2014.

4. Send a mail to gazzuzzatyahoodotcom, indicating your passion to learn more about automobiles.

5. Workshop is near ogba in lagos and opens 9am-6am mon-fri

6. Age limit 18-26.

7. Training ends when strike is called off.

For more info call

Training is free.

Hello Oga Gazzuzz.
Thanks for your kind gesture.

What if one qualifies but one of the criteria (moniker must be in existence not earlier than 2014).
Re: Free Internship Positions During The ASUU Strike. by GAZZUZZ(m): 3:23pm On Sep 07, 2017
Chrismario:

Hello Oga Gazzuzz.

What if one qualifies but one of the criteria (moniker must be in existence not earlier than 2014).

In an exam, understanding the questions is part of the exam.
The criteria has been set. It will not bend.

1 Like

Re: Free Internship Positions During The ASUU Strike. by Nobody: 3:31pm On Sep 07, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

Alright sir.
Tanks once more for your good deeds

1 Like

Re: Free Internship Positions During The ASUU Strike. by Youngsage: 10:53pm On Sep 07, 2017
Interesting thread!

Wow... Really nice gesture there sir GAZZUZZ, God bless for this initiative. Big kudos
Re: Free Internship Positions During The ASUU Strike. by Jagermeister(m): 11:44pm On Sep 07, 2017
Gazzuzz my man @ it again.. That's a good man right there.
Re: Free Internship Positions During The ASUU Strike. by diportivo: 9:45am On Sep 08, 2017
thanks boss

iv learnt a lot

before now i never knew u put the jack under the car to change tyres.....i used to think u put the car on the jack

its been quite revealing understudying gazzuzz's understudy

if u are not here,it means ASUU isnt on strike in ur school.....ur loss grin
Re: Free Internship Positions During The ASUU Strike. by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:40am On Sep 08, 2017
diportivo:
thanks boss

iv learnt a lot

before now i never knew u put the jack under the car to change tyres.....i used to think u put the car on the jack

its been quite revealing understudying gazzuzz's understudy

if u are not here,it means ASUU isnt on strike in ur school.....ur loss grin

see one of them washing a NISSAN xterra

Re: Free Internship Positions During The ASUU Strike. by thebigkendo(m): 11:07am On Sep 08, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

Iyam not understanding

3 brands, honda/acura, Toyota/lexus, Kia/Hyundai 08033910382

1 Like

Re: Free Internship Positions During The ASUU Strike. by diportivo: 11:28am On Sep 08, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

iv been waiting for u to post this picture

grin
Re: Free Internship Positions During The ASUU Strike. by diportivo: 11:28am On Sep 08, 2017
thebigkendo:

Iyam not understanding

underG things wink
Re: Free Internship Positions During The ASUU Strike. by thebigkendo(m): 11:51am On Sep 08, 2017
diportivo:

underG things wink

Okay now.. PDP something abi?.. GAZZUZZ tomorrow I bring my Renault
Re: Free Internship Positions During The ASUU Strike. by diportivo: 11:57am On Sep 08, 2017
thebigkendo:

Okay now.. PDP something abi?.. GAZZUZZ tomorrow I bring my Renault

the renault no go reach ikeja talkless of ogba

some things wont just happen tongue

1 Like

Re: Free Internship Positions During The ASUU Strike. by GAZZUZZ(m): 3:07pm On Sep 08, 2017
thebigkendo:

Iyam not understanding

students are allowed to bring their vehicles for experiments grin
Re: Free Internship Positions During The ASUU Strike. by timifakay(m): 4:33pm On Sep 08, 2017
Chrismario:

Hello Oga Gazzuzz.

GUARANTOR not applicant!

GAZZUZZ:

The spirit of Job is following him.
Re: Free Internship Positions During The ASUU Strike. by maxwellwest20: 11:39pm On Sep 08, 2017
ROTATEPAY DIGEST

We all know that greed and poor management are a cause of many peer to peer donation exchange program’s downfall, even the big and international ones they become stagnant when they don't pay attention to what their members have to say. Well at ROTATEPAY we listen to members of the community because they are the ones that make the system to stand and be in good health.

We took it upon ourselves to listen to the frustrations of members across the world that are involved in other programs of this nature, and we built the most powerful, sustainable system to benefit many across the world.

ROTATEPAY Listened
When members said “we need a limit on deposit and withdrawals” we listened; ROTATEPAY has a limit on both donations and withdrawal .
When members said “guiders are just withdrawing without putting back into the system” we listened; ROTATEPAY has a recommitment of 20% of the withdrawal amount.

When members said” Support takes long to respond to queries” we listened; ROTATEPAY ensures that it has enough support personnel’s.
When members said “hackers are hacking accounts and changing banking details to steal money” we listened; ROTATEPAY has high level of security, first of all the platform is secured with SSL security to protect member’s personal details they provide on the platform see more about SSL security here https://www.digicert.com/ssl.htm Furthermore ROTATEPAY developed what is called Verification Pin that is only known by the holder/member of ROTATEPAY account and if by any chance the member’s account is compromized, the hacker would require a secret pin to change banking details.
When members said “people become guiders without recruiting and they just enjoy bonuses for nothing” we listened; ROTATEPAY has incorporated a rule that for one to be a guider, that member need to recruit 40 active members to the community first then they will become guiders, but if guider is still lazy and don't help members, a guider change request can be made by a member.

So what are you waiting for? Join the best peer to peer donation exchange community in the world. Register here https://mypo.rotatepay.com/register/
Re: Free Internship Positions During The ASUU Strike. by kingreign(m): 8:30am On Sep 09, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

students are allowed to bring their vehicles for experiments grin

Na diportivo be that grin

1 Like

Re: Free Internship Positions During The ASUU Strike. by diportivo: 8:35am On Sep 09, 2017
kingreign:

Na diportivo be that grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Free Internship Positions During The ASUU Strike. by twinskenny(m): 8:17pm On Sep 09, 2017
diportivo:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

sir have you played for ddiportivo lacuruna before?? grin grin
Re: Free Internship Positions During The ASUU Strike. by connkg(m): 4:46am On Sep 10, 2017
Night Watch = Watch Night. All join.
Will there be an "Open Day" so guarantors can see what and where the students learn?

Guarantors bring your cars...

1 Like

Re: Free Internship Positions During The ASUU Strike. by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:44am On Sep 10, 2017
connkg:
Night Watch = Watch Night. All join.
Will there be an "Open Day" so guarantors can see what and where the students learn?

Guarantors bring your cars...

that ya engine oil neva due? shocked
Re: Free Internship Positions During The ASUU Strike. by princetom1(m): 8:03am On Sep 10, 2017
I dey fear since GAZZUZZ dey write like a left handy (right to left) bt it's relieving now to see he is back on
Re: Free Internship Positions During The ASUU Strike. by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:22am On Sep 10, 2017
princetom1:
I dey fear since GAZZUZZ dey write like a left handy (right to left) bt it's relieving now to see he is back on

thanks for reminding me tongue

Since I start de fry my hair, all my fellow pastors de fry hair, I wan see if dem go follow type like me wink
Re: Free Internship Positions During The ASUU Strike. by FemiEddy(m): 12:40pm On Sep 12, 2017
GAZZUZZ:
Do not sit at home idle, contact me if you are interested in free automobile repair training during this ASUU strike period.

Qualifications.

1. Must show proof of current admission status in any university affected by the strike action.

2. Must have a NL moniker with responsible posts.

3. Guarantor must have a NL moniker with responsible posts on NL. Age of moniker, Nothing earlier than 2014.

4. Send a mail to gazzuzzatyahoodotcom, indicating your passion to learn more about automobiles.

5. Workshop is near ogba in lagos and opens 9am-6am mon-fri

6. Age limit 18-26.

7. Training ends when strike is called off.

For more info call

Training is free.

Awesome cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

New Helmet Rule In Lagos / How God Saved Me From A Car Fire Incident. Lessons And Tips. / Mercedes Is Working On Electric G-Class SUV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.