Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,912 members, 7,828,192 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

Accident Caused By Overload In Ihiala Anambra Burnt Passengers To Death (Graphic - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Accident Caused By Overload In Ihiala Anambra Burnt Passengers To Death (Graphic (31611 Views)

Accident Caused By Oil Spillage From A Bus Kills 3 In Imo State (Graphic Photos) / Driver Crashes Into A Residential Building After Accident Caused By Insect. Pics / Dangote Truck Kills 7 Persons In Ihiala, Anambra (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Accident Caused By Overload In Ihiala Anambra Burnt Passengers To Death (Graphic by Okoyiboz3: 1:28pm On Aug 15, 2017
Siscooh:
You can not be using Politics when bad things happen .Mind you, they didn't bargain for this and never knew their day. Don't talk tall. Fear God. Mind you I am not IPod or whatever

When you plant the seed of deceit, you reap the fruit of disappointment.

It's simply the law of sowing and reaping.

6 Likes

Re: Accident Caused By Overload In Ihiala Anambra Burnt Passengers To Death (Graphic by Jerry4laz(m): 1:28pm On Aug 15, 2017
gosh
Re: Accident Caused By Overload In Ihiala Anambra Burnt Passengers To Death (Graphic by IgedeBushBoy(m): 1:29pm On Aug 15, 2017
Nwodosis:
I'm inclined to believe that it was as a result of bad roads and not overload. The condition of Eastern roads is enough for agitation.
May their souls rest in peace. Amen
That means all the vehicles plying the road suffer same fate then undecided

1 Like

Re: Accident Caused By Overload In Ihiala Anambra Burnt Passengers To Death (Graphic by MadCow1: 1:29pm On Aug 15, 2017
diegwu01:
This is Horrific!!

The Sector commander of FRSC should be arrested along with all the policemen along that road.
Their inefficiency gave this evil driver the nerves to overload his vehicle and ply that route without fear

That driver will drive past an FRSC checkpoint whilst you will be standing there begging them about 1 dead brake light bulb. grin

I dey curse them steady.. That was how one stopped me and started checking my tires. I told him the tyres are all brand new (late 2016).. after checking round and seeing they were all brand new and he had my Original drivers license (not copy) and other papers, next thing he asked was my spare tyre.. grin Na ehn I provoke. I started angrily asking him why he feels a vehicle with 4 brand new tyres will not have a spare. I even pointed to how I gave him my original drivers licence even though I had a photocopy and he still is just hell bent on looking for a reason to frustrate me. I told him he was fishing. He had seen everything and now is just fishing for a reason to extort me. I told him he was wasting my time and his. That not even a single bulb on my car is dead. I then told him how they set up these checkpoints to extort private citizens. I dared hin to allow me stop 3 vehicle at random and I can grantee that they will all have expired tyres and other road infractions but yet they close their eyes and pick on private citizens. The guys boss just took my paper from him and handed it back to me and told me to go.

So if na for Road Safety or even police checkpoint matter, they are only on the road to collect money from private vehicles. Commercial vehicles dey pay their bribe in bulk.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Accident Caused By Overload In Ihiala Anambra Burnt Passengers To Death (Graphic by otokx(m): 1:30pm On Aug 15, 2017
otijah:
Na anambra get this month of August ooo

A for Anambra

A for ASUU
Re: Accident Caused By Overload In Ihiala Anambra Burnt Passengers To Death (Graphic by modaink333: 1:31pm On Aug 15, 2017
Anambra needs cleansing

1 Like

Re: Accident Caused By Overload In Ihiala Anambra Burnt Passengers To Death (Graphic by Oludon20: 1:31pm On Aug 15, 2017
Na wa o,.........Eternal rest grant them O Lord
Re: Accident Caused By Overload In Ihiala Anambra Burnt Passengers To Death (Graphic by Vikky014(f): 1:32pm On Aug 15, 2017
StakerLives:

cool

Anytime i say Afonjas are the most wicked people on Earth, some stupid Animals will start calling me a Tribalist. Now this stupid Afonja has clearly proved it.

Shameless Ritualists!!
wickedness is not peculiar to a particular tribe. it is an individual thing.
Rip to the dead.
Re: Accident Caused By Overload In Ihiala Anambra Burnt Passengers To Death (Graphic by dejavubobo1(m): 1:33pm On Aug 15, 2017
speezyWears:
The Plantain did not burn
God is great.
I noticed too, seems the protected the plantain @d expense of their lives.. Truly God is great
Re: Accident Caused By Overload In Ihiala Anambra Burnt Passengers To Death (Graphic by Josephamstrong1(m): 1:37pm On Aug 15, 2017
cry
RIP to the dead.

Re: Accident Caused By Overload In Ihiala Anambra Burnt Passengers To Death (Graphic by Kaybaba5(m): 1:37pm On Aug 15, 2017
Kosi kekere irinajo, ki Oluwa ma so gbogbo wa. Amin

Rip to the dead

2 Likes

Re: Accident Caused By Overload In Ihiala Anambra Burnt Passengers To Death (Graphic by richardbrandy: 1:38pm On Aug 15, 2017
5DMindset:
Be careful this Month of August, there will be so much deaths and blood sheds between today and the end of the Month, it is a global crisis of epic proportion. The End of Human 3D is on the gear starting this August.
very true sir there is so many things i can learn from you but is so sad there is no way i can reach you.
Re: Accident Caused By Overload In Ihiala Anambra Burnt Passengers To Death (Graphic by Shittukazeem(m): 1:39pm On Aug 15, 2017
May their soul rest in peace
Re: Accident Caused By Overload In Ihiala Anambra Burnt Passengers To Death (Graphic by zoomman(m): 1:40pm On Aug 15, 2017
Vanity upon Vanity all is Vanity.....May God bless the departed soul and comfort their respective families........Life is a bitch we are all going to be bleeped one way or the other.....Do Good when your alive so that when your Gone.....your memory wont die in vain.............
Re: Accident Caused By Overload In Ihiala Anambra Burnt Passengers To Death (Graphic by sirunekwu: 1:42pm On Aug 15, 2017
Oh my God!
Re: Accident Caused By Overload In Ihiala Anambra Burnt Passengers To Death (Graphic by smarty563: 1:43pm On Aug 15, 2017
Nwodosis:
I'm inclined to believe that it was as a result of bad roads and not overload. The condition of Eastern roads is enough for agitation.

Oga
That particular road is very good
That's onitsha -owerri road...

Pls speak with fact
Re: Accident Caused By Overload In Ihiala Anambra Burnt Passengers To Death (Graphic by jrusky(m): 1:43pm On Aug 15, 2017
Bikonu so is Anambra the latest bad news land or what/ Everyday its Anambra this Anambra that all bad news please let all vil new shift base and go somewhere else in fact out of Nigeria abeg.

It's getting to much day in day out Anambra this Anambra that, oginni
Re: Accident Caused By Overload In Ihiala Anambra Burnt Passengers To Death (Graphic by madridguy(m): 1:48pm On Aug 15, 2017
This is serious. RIP
Re: Accident Caused By Overload In Ihiala Anambra Burnt Passengers To Death (Graphic by FTrebirth(m): 1:51pm On Aug 15, 2017
smarty563:

Oga
That particular road is very good
That's onitsha -owerri road...

Pls speak with fact
anambra govt is in slumber. the owerri-ihiala road is good but still very dangerous, especially to new travelers. have you seen that deep pit by the left after the bridge, that they refuse to cover for over ten years now? that's a death trap.
Re: Accident Caused By Overload In Ihiala Anambra Burnt Passengers To Death (Graphic by Willahpih(m): 1:52pm On Aug 15, 2017
This scene is appallingly egregious. From this, one can easily picture the view of the ineffective government and the ignorant citizens. The government ignore the provision of proper and consistent road stewardship and the ignorant citizens neglect the importance of safety rules...why over loading for Christ sake? This is corruption in the other form. I pray that God will grant these souls eternal rest. Amen!
Re: Accident Caused By Overload In Ihiala Anambra Burnt Passengers To Death (Graphic by Adadioranma79(f): 2:04pm On Aug 15, 2017
Wonder how some of you sleep at night with this kinda mentality. So its the yorubas that are holding you back from doing all these things you just mentioned in your own state/town? Gawd!

zurich1010:
Chai Chai Chai, Ogini? Yorubaa let go of this wicked, evil country you are holding for selfish reasons so that we can go and plan our lives; build good roads, provide jobs for our people, enforce traffic laws and have sane society like we see around the world. Yorubaas...how many more deaths do you want to see? God...

1 Like

Re: Accident Caused By Overload In Ihiala Anambra Burnt Passengers To Death (Graphic by he1845(m): 2:06pm On Aug 15, 2017
Nwodosis:
the road is good overload probably
Re: Accident Caused By Overload In Ihiala Anambra Burnt Passengers To Death (Graphic by femolii: 2:08pm On Aug 15, 2017
RIP
Re: Accident Caused By Overload In Ihiala Anambra Burnt Passengers To Death (Graphic by Smallyyyyy: 2:13pm On Aug 15, 2017
May their souls RIP. AMEN. No more, I soak Anambra state with the blood of Jesus.. AMEN!!!!
Re: Accident Caused By Overload In Ihiala Anambra Burnt Passengers To Death (Graphic by daddio(m): 2:27pm On Aug 15, 2017
ONLY FOOLS BLAMES AFONJAS FOR WHATEVER HAPPENS HERE.
MAYBE THEY ARE EVEN BEHIND YOUR FAMILY PROBLEMS.
SEE AS THUNDER WEY WAN STRIKE UNA DEY PITY UNA

1 Like

Re: Accident Caused By Overload In Ihiala Anambra Burnt Passengers To Death (Graphic by gawu1: 2:33pm On Aug 15, 2017
SenatorM:
You see the Reason why there shouldn't be an Election in Anambra.

Bad Road, Most of the Federal Roads are Bad, Sometimes I don't blame IPOB and their agitation
You mean boycotting election will fix the roads?
The bad conditions of the federal roads everywhere predated 2015, the last major elections were held, yet we never heard any call from anywhere urging for boycotts of election before.
The motivating factor for the so called Ipods agitation is hatred brewed out the fact that the person they see as there own was massively voted out power.
Non the less, accidents are caused not only by bad roads: over speeding, over loads, bad state of a vehicle, the mind set of the driver, etc are also factors that can cause road accidents. Driving under influence of alcoholic drinks is even a norm to some of our long journey commercial drivers, especially from that part of the country.
Therefore, let reason as human.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Accident Caused By Overload In Ihiala Anambra Burnt Passengers To Death (Graphic by zoeA: 2:48pm On Aug 15, 2017
Y r eastern roads so bad
Re: Accident Caused By Overload In Ihiala Anambra Burnt Passengers To Death (Graphic by jaszplus12(m): 2:48pm On Aug 15, 2017
Nwodosis:
I want to agree with you bro but let's see a situation where you want to cross a rickety bridge over a river and you have a bag filled with yams...would you put the whole bag on your shoulders and pray the bridge holds while you cross? if yes then I'm sure you understand you have your self to blame in an eventuality.
those traders and transporters are the root cause of these problems.. overloaded vehicles are a risk and everyone knows that whether on a good road or bad one...
point is we all are to blame because we fail to caution ourselves!!
Re: Accident Caused By Overload In Ihiala Anambra Burnt Passengers To Death (Graphic by luluman: 2:55pm On Aug 15, 2017
zurich1010:
Chai Chai Chai, Ogini? Yorubaa let go of this wicked, evil country you are holding for selfish reasons so that we can go and plan our lives; build good roads, provide jobs for our people, enforce traffic laws and have sane society like we see around the world. Yorubaas...how many more deaths do you want to see? God...
Why did God create yeebos brainless? This is the time to use your brain( or borrow a good one if yours is useless) to connect these incessant bad occurrences in anambra with KANU , you are blanking Yoruba.

2 Likes

Re: Accident Caused By Overload In Ihiala Anambra Burnt Passengers To Death (Graphic by firstladyp4(f): 2:58pm On Aug 15, 2017
Hmmm This Life Is Full Of Ups And Down, Some Are Happy While Some Are Crying,God Pls Deliver Us From Evil And Console Those That Lost Their Loved Once.
Re: Accident Caused By Overload In Ihiala Anambra Burnt Passengers To Death (Graphic by Thonee(m): 2:58pm On Aug 15, 2017
Merciful God help us.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Husband, Wife And Their Car Fell Into A Huge Gully On Their Way To Edo (Photos) / Camel Goes On Rampage In Dutse, Jigawa State. Photos / Scores Of Passengers Killed In Fatal Bus Accident In Anambra State. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.