Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,359 members, 7,815,766 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

: - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / : (1012 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

: by Officerricky(m): 9:45am On Feb 16, 2010
:
Re: : by Ben13: 11:59am On Feb 16, 2010
Share your experience! grin
Re: : by Freiburger(m): 12:00pm On Feb 16, 2010
Officerricky:

A man is incomplete until He is married. After that, he's finnished!!

Explain to us pls.
Re: : by Nobody: 12:02pm On Feb 16, 2010
A woman is a dime before marriage but after she gets married and taking care of the kids(husband included) things start to go south. Marriage is one of those things that facilitates the aging/obesity process.
Re: : by Kelvinj(m): 12:16pm On Feb 16, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

A woman is a dime before marriage but after she gets married and taking care of the kids(husband included) things start to go south. Marriage is one of those things that facilitates the aging/obesity process.
wrong.
@poster
What do u mean by finishd
Re: : by r231(m): 12:23pm On Feb 16, 2010
more details
Re: : by Freiburger(m): 12:24pm On Feb 16, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

See your brain.
Re: : by Nobody: 12:26pm On Feb 16, 2010
Freiburger:

See your brain.
Kelvinj:

wrong.
@poster
What do u mean by finishd

Atleast an element of truth in what I have written grin grin
Re: : by Freiburger(m): 12:32pm On Feb 16, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

Atleast an element of truth in what I have written grin grin

So if u takes care of your husband means every husband is being taken care of by their wives.
Re: : by Nobody: 5:03pm On Feb 16, 2010
Officerricky:

talking from experience? grin
Re: : by DOAweb(m): 5:36pm On Feb 16, 2010
Officerricky:

rokiatu:

talking from experience? grin

I think he is!!  grin grin
Re: : by feelncrazy: 11:06pm On Feb 16, 2010
I agree kind of, I think a man is incomplete until he is married, but because part of a man feeling like he is a man is having his own wife, his own family and showing them and everyone else, that he is able to care for and provide for his family. Some men just take pride in their family roots and all that entails. They want the opportunity to show the world what they are made of and when they shine, yea that finishes them.

(1) (Reply)

Is It Polite To Ask For A Man/woman's Contact Info In First Meet? / Am GREATLY Disappointed With Anonymus11 N Killz. / Her Plight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.