Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,304 members, 7,957,771 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 07:52 PM

I’m Still In APC – Kwankwaso - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m Still In APC – Kwankwaso (17459 Views)

David Jemibewon: When I Remember Biafra War Killings, I’m Still Pained / I’m Still Governor Of Ekiti State, Fayose Replies Fayemi / I’m Still Lagos Police Commissioner, Owoseni Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’m Still In APC – Kwankwaso by SonofDevil: 2:18pm On Aug 15, 2017
cristianisraeli:
this man is no longer in APC..as much as i dont trust nigerian media..theres no fire without smoke..he will move atlast
grin how far u were dancing naked on the thread when you saw the news that he decamped.shouting APC is dead like it gives you orgasm. 100 of kwankasos or atikus can never win presidential election in Nigeria.grin
You will continue be dissapointed and pained

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’m Still In APC – Kwankwaso by Nobody: 2:22pm On Aug 15, 2017
Whether he decampes and re camped buhari will floor anybody in 2019.

I mean anybody

1 Like

Re: I’m Still In APC – Kwankwaso by alizma: 2:23pm On Aug 15, 2017
Tolexander:
dey there dey believe anything you hear on media.

If nothing is seen about Kwankwaso, that news of crossing to PDP won't emanate.

The same way Musiliu Obanikoro was/is denying crossing to APC.
you are condemning someone for believing in media report which says that Kwakwaso is still an APC member but you read from the same media that he had decamped to PDP and you believed that one. WHAT IS WRONG WITH THESE PDP E-Warriors?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’m Still In APC – Kwankwaso by cristianisraeli: 2:28pm On Aug 15, 2017
SonofDevil:
grin how far u were dancing naked on the thread when you saw the news that he decamped.shouting APC is dead like it gives you orgasm. 100 of kwankasos or atikus can never win presidential election in Nigeria.grin
You will continue be dissapointed and pained

Re: I’m Still In APC – Kwankwaso by haryorbarmie83(m): 2:30pm On Aug 15, 2017
Some PDP supporters won't like this news..
Re: I’m Still In APC – Kwankwaso by Nobody: 2:42pm On Aug 15, 2017
Dear Zombies,
Desperate much?

1 Like

Re: I’m Still In APC – Kwankwaso by ExInferis(m): 2:43pm On Aug 15, 2017
Tolexander:
dey there dey believe anything you hear on media.

If nothing is seen about Kwankwaso, that news of crossing to PDP won't emanate.

The same way Musiliu Obanikoro was/is denying crossing to APC.

Yet you believed the media when they said kwankwaso had cross-carpeted.

And here you're using the same media to propagate your opinion while expecting readers to believe your own opinion.

Truth and fiction works both ways, fella.
Re: I’m Still In APC – Kwankwaso by Newbiee: 2:46pm On Aug 15, 2017
Kwankosiyya is just trying to tanish the image of Kano state government and the Governor in particular for identifying with Buhari in 2019. If he (Kwankosso) wants to leave APC, let him leave, and stop all these propaganda of leaving with 10 law makers. Meanwhile, Buhari all the way 2019!
Re: I’m Still In APC – Kwankwaso by Tolexander: 2:55pm On Aug 15, 2017
alizma:

you are condemning someone for believing in media report which says that Kwakwaso is still an APC member but you read from the same media that he had decamped to PDP and you believed that one. WHAT IS WRONG WITH THESE PDP E-Warriors?
if something is not wrong with you, then you must be wrong with something.

Can you tell me emphatically where I'd mentioned believing Rabiu Kwankwaso has joined PDP!
Re: I’m Still In APC – Kwankwaso by victop11(m): 2:57pm On Aug 15, 2017
Nawa o... PDP don dey happy since now they are wailing sorry ehn
Re: I’m Still In APC – Kwankwaso by SonofDevil: 3:01pm On Aug 15, 2017
[quote author=cristianisraeli post=59498545][/quote] E PAIN AM

Re: I’m Still In APC – Kwankwaso by SonofDevil: 3:03pm On Aug 15, 2017
[quote author=cristianisraeli post=59498545][/quote] e pain am

Re: I’m Still In APC – Kwankwaso by Abagworo(m): 3:10pm On Aug 15, 2017
Only an uninformed would believe those concocted stories they've been recycling that Kwankwaso has left APC.
Re: I’m Still In APC – Kwankwaso by cristianisraeli: 3:11pm On Aug 15, 2017
SonofDevil:
e pain am

Re: I’m Still In APC – Kwankwaso by mfm04622: 3:13pm On Aug 15, 2017
Anasko:
Kwankwaso crossing to PDP will kill his political career in the North. even if he decamped he will get a few votes from his own Kano state and he would lost woefully in the other Northern states.

Kwankwaso will likely take over from President Buhari come 2019. KWANKWASO/PYO 2019

You really don't know Kano political landscape! There are only 2 gladiators in Kano and they are Kwankwaso and Shekarau. They can't stay in same party! In the past, when one moves over to the party of the other, the other leaves! Please note that the present governor is not a heavy weight in Kano presently. next election will show how powerful he is. Whichever party kwankwaso is, his supporters will always follow him!
Re: I’m Still In APC – Kwankwaso by GameGod(m): 3:46pm On Aug 15, 2017
The way pigs were masturbating on the other thread eh
Re: I’m Still In APC – Kwankwaso by gGGODDd(m): 4:31pm On Aug 15, 2017
From the moment the political Godfather of the nation Chief Olusegun Obasanjo destroyed his pdp card publicly I knew pdp is dead. who do dey ve in d pdp now? those young ill governors like okowa, wike, fayose, dave umahi etc does pdp ve up to 11 governors sef? plus hopeless frustrated x ministers like dem ffk n co who r still battling with corruption cases. are these d pple dat can wrestle power from APC that controls abt 25 states n has d sittin president n other strong political gladiators especially from d north? only a dumb fool will think dat by 2019 pdp can still ve up to 5 states talk more of d presidency. Lol, Ondo n Edo state elections says it all, after all d chest beating by pdp to claim d two states from APC what happened? is it lagos local govt elections wen APC cleared all? Lol, I keep laughing @ pdp whenever I see them stupidly boasting. pdp will even lose its position as d opposition by 2019. pdp is a curse right now. I know even tho d president dnt mak it till 2019 whoever is APC's presidential candidate will flaw anybody. long live Nigeria, Buhari n APC. corruption must die!

1 Like

Re: I’m Still In APC – Kwankwaso by Monday5(m): 5:13pm On Aug 15, 2017
What is this denial is the rumour and the defection real?
MrHistorian:

I know in every "reaction", there was an " action".

But to clear all doubt,He has publicly denied.I need no soothsayer to tell me he is a bonafide APC member.
Re: I’m Still In APC – Kwankwaso by tuniski: 6:36pm On Aug 15, 2017
Anasko:
Kwankwaso crossing to PDP will kill his political career in the North. even if he decamped he will get a few votes from his own Kano state and he would lost woefully in the other Northern states.

Kwankwaso will likely take over from President Buhari come 2019. KWANKWASO/PYO 2019
Dreamer!
Re: I’m Still In APC – Kwankwaso by AkupeMBANO(f): 9:11pm On Aug 15, 2017
Remimadrid:
And PDP supporters were like "APC will hear am come 2019".
Wonder what will be their response to this news.
Wether kwankwaso or no kwankwasiya, your gworo chewing dullard uncle is vacating the villa come 2019.
Re: I’m Still In APC – Kwankwaso by Nobody: 9:40am On Aug 16, 2017
AkupeMBANO:

Wether kwankwaso or no kwankwasiya, your gworo chewing dullard uncle is vacating the villa come 2019.
I hope you will not commit suicide if he get's well in time and win the election in 2019.
Re: I’m Still In APC – Kwankwaso by AkupeMBANO(f): 1:52pm On Aug 16, 2017
Remimadrid:

I hope you will not commit suicide if he get's well in time and win the election in 2019.
in yA broke dreams!
Re: I’m Still In APC – Kwankwaso by Nobody: 8:12pm On Aug 16, 2017
AkupeMBANO:

in yA broke dreams!
tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING: Fight In Anambra Assembly As Factional Speakers Struggle To Take Seat / Terror War: Troops Eliminate Several Boko Haram/ISWAP Terrorists In Borno / Abdullahi Adamu: APC Will Do More If Nigerians Support Us In 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.