Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,816 members, 7,820,881 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

Buhari Supporters Attack Charly Boy At Wuse Market, Destroy Cars (Video/Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Supporters Attack Charly Boy At Wuse Market, Destroy Cars (Video/Photos) (51218 Views)

Here Is The Moment Oshiomhole Exposed How Atiku & Obasanjo Fought At Wuse Market / Yahaya Bello's Thugs Attack SDP Supporters, Injure Many, Destroy Cars (Graphic) / Peter Obi: Fr. Mbaka’s Supporters Attack Catholic Bishops (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Supporters Attack Charly Boy At Wuse Market, Destroy Cars (Video/Photos) by hakimi1974(m): 2:29pm On Aug 15, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:
no man born of a woman has the popularity that PMB hv in the North...
for now, buhari is the most powerfull man in africa. nobody, and i repeat nobody in the whole of africa, can rally round 12 million people at the snap of his fingers.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Supporters Attack Charly Boy At Wuse Market, Destroy Cars (Video/Photos) by SIRWILLIAMS7: 2:30pm On Aug 15, 2017
Why destroy his car when all he is asking for is him whom he voted for

just imagining how many more cars would be destroyed, flesh wounded, life and properties lost in the reprisal
Re: Buhari Supporters Attack Charly Boy At Wuse Market, Destroy Cars (Video/Photos) by empressteemah06(f): 2:30pm On Aug 15, 2017
These are hausa are something else
Re: Buhari Supporters Attack Charly Boy At Wuse Market, Destroy Cars (Video/Photos) by lycan2: 2:32pm On Aug 15, 2017
we are here blabbing buhari must go buhari must, i am not disputing this but how many of you have called out your local government chairman. When solving a problem you dont start from whole to part but the other way round. This one of the major problems in nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Supporters Attack Charly Boy At Wuse Market, Destroy Cars (Video/Photos) by Scopeman1: 2:32pm On Aug 15, 2017
GoldNiagara:
This is wrong! Charly boy should not be treated like that

That's the kind of government we voted for, violation of human rights.......we need to act before it's too late
Re: Buhari Supporters Attack Charly Boy At Wuse Market, Destroy Cars (Video/Photos) by mecussey(m): 2:33pm On Aug 15, 2017
Presidiotbuhari:
Good, the idiot deserves more. Old fooool

Yea...now he will know why NK is agitating.
Re: Buhari Supporters Attack Charly Boy At Wuse Market, Destroy Cars (Video/Photos) by biggestmanhood(m): 2:34pm On Aug 15, 2017
was not buhari supported that has went after charly boy and curse troublesome
Re: Buhari Supporters Attack Charly Boy At Wuse Market, Destroy Cars (Video/Photos) by mecussey(m): 2:34pm On Aug 15, 2017
Presidiotbuhari:

Yea...now he will know why NK is agitating. I have concluded, one nigeria will not work but a contracted Nigeria may work not this one Nigeria.
Re: Buhari Supporters Attack Charly Boy At Wuse Market, Destroy Cars (Video/Photos) by ESDKING: 2:35pm On Aug 15, 2017
Very useless country.
Re: Buhari Supporters Attack Charly Boy At Wuse Market, Destroy Cars (Video/Photos) by Sebastine1994(m): 2:37pm On Aug 15, 2017
Presidiotbuhari:

uncle, your brain travel?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Supporters Attack Charly Boy At Wuse Market, Destroy Cars (Video/Photos) by ProWalker: 2:37pm On Aug 15, 2017
They didn't attack Deji Adeyanju, na that yanmiri dey attacked. cheesy grin grin grin
Shege Charlie cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Buhari Supporters Attack Charly Boy At Wuse Market, Destroy Cars (Video/Photos) by adetayo234: 2:37pm On Aug 15, 2017
sarrki:
Proof they are pmb supporters

Enemies of the state can go any length to act this

They are terrorist

Only an idiot will say the attackers are not buhari supporters
Re: Buhari Supporters Attack Charly Boy At Wuse Market, Destroy Cars (Video/Photos) by ExInferis(m): 2:37pm On Aug 15, 2017
They shoulda burned the motherfukker alive.

I'm not really a fan of PMB, but i can't stand hypocrisy.

Where was Charly Boy during GEJ's time when he was well and around but completely useless?

Where was the protest when thousands were killed in north east while PDP was only concerned with looting and electioneering?

Dear hoodlums, next time pls kill the punk.

After all he's a useless igboe.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Supporters Attack Charly Boy At Wuse Market, Destroy Cars (Video/Photos) by goldedprince: 2:38pm On Aug 15, 2017
NO MATTER HOW PAPA BAD, SOME OF HIM PIKIN GO STILL LIKE AM. I AM ONE OF THOSE PIKIN WEY LIKE BUHARI DIE. IF I WAS THERE, I WILL JOIN TO BEAT HIM
Re: Buhari Supporters Attack Charly Boy At Wuse Market, Destroy Cars (Video/Photos) by boomonas(f): 2:40pm On Aug 15, 2017
Why the violence, where are the security forces when you need them. They shouldn't go about destroying properties.
Re: Buhari Supporters Attack Charly Boy At Wuse Market, Destroy Cars (Video/Photos) by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 2:40pm On Aug 15, 2017
hakimi1974:
for now, buhari is the most powerfull man in africa. nobody, and i repeat nobody in the whole of africa, can rally round 12 million people at the snap of his fingers.

I hv a friend in Oron that will defend Buhari even in the very midst of militants, each morning folks will call to ask him bout Buhari weda he is death, and he will be defending Buhari with the love that a son can hv just for the mum.

I asked him why, he said that he loves the man, and his transparency..

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Supporters Attack Charly Boy At Wuse Market, Destroy Cars (Video/Photos) by drnoel: 2:41pm On Aug 15, 2017
Re: Buhari Supporters Attack Charly Boy At Wuse Market, Destroy Cars (Video/Photos) by guru03(m): 2:42pm On Aug 15, 2017
Since Time in memorial that is how PMB supporters had been, we have seen the violence the caused in Kaduna, Bauchi, Kano and other places after all Dog and Baboons will suck blood if their in anti PMB protest.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Supporters Attack Charly Boy At Wuse Market, Destroy Cars (Video/Photos) by ORIGENAL(m): 2:43pm On Aug 15, 2017
sarrki:
Igbos and propaganda
God 4gv u
Re: Buhari Supporters Attack Charly Boy At Wuse Market, Destroy Cars (Video/Photos) by Vanwhizy: 2:43pm On Aug 15, 2017
this country is really a zoo
Re: Buhari Supporters Attack Charly Boy At Wuse Market, Destroy Cars (Video/Photos) by diegwu01: 2:44pm On Aug 15, 2017
conductor100:
Charlie Boy the efulefu, please continue supporting your zoo o. If you stop na your shame cheesy
IPOB inspired Gossip News

1 Like

Re: Buhari Supporters Attack Charly Boy At Wuse Market, Destroy Cars (Video/Photos) by buchilino(m): 2:46pm On Aug 15, 2017
sarrki:
Igbos and propaganda

I WAS RIGHT, UR NOT WELL
Re: Buhari Supporters Attack Charly Boy At Wuse Market, Destroy Cars (Video/Photos) by diegwu01: 2:49pm On Aug 15, 2017
I must commend the Nigerian Police, they really went at length to Protect Charly Boy and Adeyanju Deji,
even shooting to scare away the other protesters

1 Like

Re: Buhari Supporters Attack Charly Boy At Wuse Market, Destroy Cars (Video/Photos) by Rizstar: 2:52pm On Aug 15, 2017
Please you people should sacrifice him for one zoo. He has no backing. His death will be in vain. Next don't miss his head, smash him, kill him for he is a nobody.
Re: Buhari Supporters Attack Charly Boy At Wuse Market, Destroy Cars (Video/Photos) by Nobody: 2:53pm On Aug 15, 2017
all I can say is.... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Supporters Attack Charly Boy At Wuse Market, Destroy Cars (Video/Photos) by Dpleaser: 2:54pm On Aug 15, 2017
Blizzy9ja:
Enemy of the truth... people like you have brought shame to this country, the more reason why I am ashamed of Nigeria

Then, leave the country now, u can't expect me to believe a news thats yet to be verified because of ur hatred for pmb, well I don't care if u like him or not, if u wanna criticize him, do it with brain....I mean constructively with that we can see a way forward not by scaring yourself of leaving d country. Leave n stop broadcasting abeg
Re: Buhari Supporters Attack Charly Boy At Wuse Market, Destroy Cars (Video/Photos) by CHIJIOKE1314: 2:56pm On Aug 15, 2017
sarrki:
Proof they are pmb supporters

Enemies of the state can go any length to act this

They are terrorist

You are No 1 enemy of the Nigerian people..

God will punish you and your likes..

1 Like

Re: Buhari Supporters Attack Charly Boy At Wuse Market, Destroy Cars (Video/Photos) by morisnewrain(m): 2:59pm On Aug 15, 2017
Why did he choose to go to wuse market? Is that where president lives? Imagine an anti Biafra protest by group of nothern youth in Onitsha modern market. We all know how sensitive our nation is in some political matters. He should have maintained to stay in Unity fountain. #IBlameAreafada. Police would even charge him, Charly Man "Boy" for breach of peace
Re: Buhari Supporters Attack Charly Boy At Wuse Market, Destroy Cars (Video/Photos) by Dpleaser: 2:59pm On Aug 15, 2017
guru03:
Since Time in memorial that is how PMB supporters had been, we have seen the violence the caused in Kaduna, Bauchi, Kano and other places after all Dog and Baboons will suck blood if their in anti PMB protest.

I think people will notice u more if u can add verifiable reference to your claims, nairalanders ain't fool n I'm sure u know too.
Re: Buhari Supporters Attack Charly Boy At Wuse Market, Destroy Cars (Video/Photos) by 2lateBiafra: 3:00pm On Aug 15, 2017
IPOB. THE ENEMIES OF THE STATE

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See How Amosun Gave His Thugs Sign To Boo & Attack Buhari - Twitter Users Accuse / Tinubu To Appoint Olanipekun Olukoyede As New EFCC Chairman - Premium Times / What Foreigners Think About Nigeria's Fuel Crisis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.