Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

Buhari Supporters Attack Charly Boy At Wuse Market, Destroy Cars (Video/Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Supporters Attack Charly Boy At Wuse Market, Destroy Cars (Video/Photos) (51214 Views)

Here Is The Moment Oshiomhole Exposed How Atiku & Obasanjo Fought At Wuse Market / Yahaya Bello's Thugs Attack SDP Supporters, Injure Many, Destroy Cars (Graphic) / Peter Obi: Fr. Mbaka’s Supporters Attack Catholic Bishops (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Supporters Attack Charly Boy At Wuse Market, Destroy Cars (Video/Photos) by Leez(m): 3:01pm On Aug 15, 2017
sarrki:

Mechonu
lol but ds are buhari supporters na but why must ur principal's followers be violent all d tym remember kaduna in 2011
Re: Buhari Supporters Attack Charly Boy At Wuse Market, Destroy Cars (Video/Photos) by Nobody: 3:05pm On Aug 15, 2017
Wh can't Buhari address the nation? All we see his him laughing..
Re: Buhari Supporters Attack Charly Boy At Wuse Market, Destroy Cars (Video/Photos) by Dpleaser: 3:06pm On Aug 15, 2017
CHIJIOKE1314:

You are No 1 enemy of the Nigerian people..

God will punish you and your likes..

See number 1 friend of state, who do u even think u are sef because u seems to av an opinion, someone else shouldn't av something contrary!!!!!!!!!? Mr man use ur brain
Re: Buhari Supporters Attack Charly Boy At Wuse Market, Destroy Cars (Video/Photos) by vislabraye(m): 3:07pm On Aug 15, 2017
sarrki:
Igbos and propaganda

shut up!!! I was there and I'm not IPOB.
Re: Buhari Supporters Attack Charly Boy At Wuse Market, Destroy Cars (Video/Photos) by cstr1000: 3:10pm On Aug 15, 2017
Charly boy is a fool.
You already have the wealth. Enjoy your life and watch things unfold.
Buhari resigning or continuing does not benefit you or the igbo race in anyway.
Some people are already tagging it an igbo affair. We no send charly boy message o.
His acts are his and his alone. Make him no create wahala for us with no possible benefit.
The igbo race does not care about osibanjo to go and protest for an osibanjo presidency.
what for na?
Re: Buhari Supporters Attack Charly Boy At Wuse Market, Destroy Cars (Video/Photos) by Onopa(m): 3:10pm On Aug 15, 2017
Thank you Obama for supporting terrorists in Nigeria to take over power
Re: Buhari Supporters Attack Charly Boy At Wuse Market, Destroy Cars (Video/Photos) by soflygerian(m): 3:12pm On Aug 15, 2017
So someone cannot hold a peaceful protest again abi.. Mehn, these youths them mumu oh!!! Brainwashed mofos!!
Re: Buhari Supporters Attack Charly Boy At Wuse Market, Destroy Cars (Video/Photos) by cstr1000: 3:13pm On Aug 15, 2017
hakimi1974:
for now, buhari is the most powerfull man in africa. nobody, and i repeat nobody in the whole of africa, can rally round 12 million people at the snap of his fingers.
Most powerful man in africa?
You illiterate. Nigeria is not even in the top 5 most powerful countries in africa.
Re: Buhari Supporters Attack Charly Boy At Wuse Market, Destroy Cars (Video/Photos) by Nobody: 3:15pm On Aug 15, 2017
sarrki:
Igbos and propaganda

You this zoo habitant will never stop blaming your violence government and party on Biafrans.

Your next madness of thought will be "IPOB releasing N200 million Nigeria taxpayers money to sponsor protests against Nigeria government and Charlie boy.

Re: Buhari Supporters Attack Charly Boy At Wuse Market, Destroy Cars (Video/Photos) by julietm123: 3:16pm On Aug 15, 2017
sarrki:
Igbos and propaganda
Madness is real. Ndo, Pele.
Re: Buhari Supporters Attack Charly Boy At Wuse Market, Destroy Cars (Video/Photos) by vislabraye(m): 3:17pm On Aug 15, 2017
Ngokafor:
Charly boy the anti-Biafran charlatan is simply iddiotic who cant see beyond his ring-strung nostrils never chi chumtin..It is acts like these that can harm Igbos in the north sef not Nnamdi Kanu's IPOB strategy..but foolish anti-IPOB Igbos will never see that

i expect Charly boy to head to Sokoto,Zamfara e.t.c for his next 'anti-buhari' protest.

Silly people.

You can't win if you are fighting different battles. I wonder why you guys are attacking Charlie boy for fighting a just war even though he does not support Biafra.
Biafra is complex cos many Igbos in the diaspora are at risk. You can't predict what the average aboki will do to those in the North. As for Lagos or the West, Igbos will always be safe.
Re: Buhari Supporters Attack Charly Boy At Wuse Market, Destroy Cars (Video/Photos) by SABAXY: 3:19pm On Aug 15, 2017
I imagine hw some ar struggle 2 take gari as a whole day mill, still come out and say pmb 2019,even animals say naija is nt zoo bt zoro.
Re: Buhari Supporters Attack Charly Boy At Wuse Market, Destroy Cars (Video/Photos) by cstr1000: 3:23pm On Aug 15, 2017
vislabraye:

You can't win if you are fighting different battles. I wonder why you guys are attacking Charlie boy for fighting a just war even though he does not support Biafra.
Biafra is complex cos many Igbos in the diaspora are at risk. You can't predict what the average aboki will do to those in the North. As for Lagos or the West, Igbos will always be safe.
She is right actually. Antagonizing buhari is what will get igbos in the north in danger.
Some people are already calling it a tribal IPOB attack against buhari regardless of the fact that charly boy is more of a Nigerian patriot than buhari will ever be.
Please and please, nobody of igbo extraction should protest against buhari. If you don't like him, vote against him.
If he wins, hustle and get yourself out of Nigeria or hope for the best.
Re: Buhari Supporters Attack Charly Boy At Wuse Market, Destroy Cars (Video/Photos) by CHIJIOKE1314: 3:25pm On Aug 15, 2017
Dpleaser:

See number 1 friend of state, who do u even think u are sef because u seems to av an opinion, someone else shouldn't av something contrary!!!!!!!!!? Mr man use ur brain

You silly maggot, what the hell are you thinking clicking my mention like a rabid puppy.
Re: Buhari Supporters Attack Charly Boy At Wuse Market, Destroy Cars (Video/Photos) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 3:26pm On Aug 15, 2017
I hope they beat him well well ... useless old papi... he must learn in a hard way,
Re: Buhari Supporters Attack Charly Boy At Wuse Market, Destroy Cars (Video/Photos) by kristisking(m): 3:31pm On Aug 15, 2017
Presidiotbuhari:
Good, the idiot deserves more. Old fooool
This is the reason why Nigeria will always be backward.Ethnicity and religion sentiments have beclouded some people's sense of reasoning. I keep wondering how did I end up in this country with those 'qworo' chewing people up north. Very backward in thinking. In a civilized world, people are free to hold peaceful protests. It is their right, but not in this country. And when one calls Nigeria a zoo, some people will begin to fume. Nigeria indeed is a zoo!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Supporters Attack Charly Boy At Wuse Market, Destroy Cars (Video/Photos) by calyto: 3:31pm On Aug 15, 2017
So what took him to the market?
Is the Park not enough for him again?
Re: Buhari Supporters Attack Charly Boy At Wuse Market, Destroy Cars (Video/Photos) by Leez(m): 3:35pm On Aug 15, 2017
cstr1000:

She is right actually. Antagonizing buhari is what will get igbos in the north in danger.
Some people are already calling it a tribal IPOB attack against buhari regardless of the fact that charly boy is more of a Nigerian patriot than buhari will ever be.
Please and please, nobody of igbo extraction should protest against buhari. If you don't like him, vote against him.
If he wins, hustle and get yourself out of Nigeria or hope for the best.
but why have yoruba ppl suddenly lost dia voice dat was so loud during GEJ's time?
biafra is bigger dan any individual and its a common bond amongst all igbos
a trip to d east will show u dat
biafra is hia

1 Like

Re: Buhari Supporters Attack Charly Boy At Wuse Market, Destroy Cars (Video/Photos) by Nobody: 3:35pm On Aug 15, 2017
dahaz:
We all can see who is sponsoring charly boy's protest and his agenda. You take your protest to the heart of buhari's support base and you expect them to welcome you with flowers.

And I thought Abuja is the federal capital territory, when did it become Buhari s capital base? Now you see why the Niger delta boys are angry, you use the money from the area to build a capital city later your actions seem to imply it belongs to a certain people. Ok.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Supporters Attack Charly Boy At Wuse Market, Destroy Cars (Video/Photos) by Presidiotbuhari: 3:40pm On Aug 15, 2017
Stay clear from my mention with ur 1 zoogeria madness, called protest........
kristisking:
This is the reason why Nigeria will always be backward.Ethnicity and religion sentiments have beclouded some people's sense of reasoning. I keep wondering how did I end up in this country with those 'qworo' chewing people up north. Very backward in thinking. In a civilized world, people are free to hold peaceful protests. It is their right, but not in this country. And when one calls Nigeria a zoo, some people will be began to fume. Nigeria indeed is a zoo!

Re: Buhari Supporters Attack Charly Boy At Wuse Market, Destroy Cars (Video/Photos) by micflo28(m): 3:40pm On Aug 15, 2017
What were the Igbo traders doing when this happened, Are they laying claim over abuja too as justification to this attack, the original inhabitants of abuja they have so defranchized for decades abuja was declared as a capital have never shown such hate towards them like this. I don't support charely because the subject of his protest would have centered on restructuring and better representation of Igbo's and not the agitation for the return of the dictator and the intimidator.
Re: Buhari Supporters Attack Charly Boy At Wuse Market, Destroy Cars (Video/Photos) by PStacks(m): 3:43pm On Aug 15, 2017
I hope they broke his head oo.

charly boy or charlie charlie or whatever his name is. Is d first mumu in this country.

disgrace to the high reputation his father justice oputa left behind.

If not for his fathers name who d hell is charlie boy?
What are his anticedents..?
what has he done or achieved for himself other than promoting nude pictures of himself online..

at his age.. he is the number 1 mumu in nigeria if truly #OurMumuDonDo
Re: Buhari Supporters Attack Charly Boy At Wuse Market, Destroy Cars (Video/Photos) by amarilo: 3:45pm On Aug 15, 2017
sarrki:
Proof they are pmb supporters

Enemies of the state can go any length to act this

They are terrorist
Ask your sahara to proof they are presido agent. The report came from them.
Re: Buhari Supporters Attack Charly Boy At Wuse Market, Destroy Cars (Video/Photos) by cstr1000: 3:46pm On Aug 15, 2017
Leez:

but why have yoruba ppl suddenly lost dia voice dat was so loud during GEJ's time?
biafra is bigger dan any individual and its a common bond amongst all igbos
a trip to d east will show u dat
biafra is hia
The less said about the bolded the better.
Don't include them in any political or moral calculations if you don't want to be surprised.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Supporters Attack Charly Boy At Wuse Market, Destroy Cars (Video/Photos) by positivetaught: 3:51pm On Aug 15, 2017
The rehearsal for the baboon n dog been soak in blood.
Re: Buhari Supporters Attack Charly Boy At Wuse Market, Destroy Cars (Video/Photos) by egbemaoguta(m): 3:53pm On Aug 15, 2017
conductor100:
Charlie Boy the efulefu, please continue supporting your zoo o. If you stop na your shame cheesy
charlie boy u never see anything yet just continue with your one zoogeria ,u are part of the people we will dash out to afonja wen the time come.idiot
Re: Buhari Supporters Attack Charly Boy At Wuse Market, Destroy Cars (Video/Photos) by myproperty(m): 3:56pm On Aug 15, 2017
sarrki:
Proof they are pmb supporters

Enemies of the state can go any length to act this

They are terrorist
Once upon a time I heard of a phrase " the blood of the baboon would be split" then I also read about "the fight against Boko Haram is a fight against the north" we also read that the army is committing genocide in the north. Now I am reading that the attackers of Charly boy are terrorist. Demons are talking awaiting hell because they love violence and don't believe in the truth
Re: Buhari Supporters Attack Charly Boy At Wuse Market, Destroy Cars (Video/Photos) by IFNOTGOD(m): 3:57pm On Aug 15, 2017
sarrki:
Igbos and propaganda

it seems GEJ, IPOB gives u nightmares n like u forgot ur brains in between d thighs of an olosho

Goat

1 Like

Re: Buhari Supporters Attack Charly Boy At Wuse Market, Destroy Cars (Video/Photos) by Promismike(m): 4:00pm On Aug 15, 2017
sarrki:
Igbos and propaganda
Do u have sense at all. U are as dumb as the president you support. Spiiiiiiiiit on u!
Re: Buhari Supporters Attack Charly Boy At Wuse Market, Destroy Cars (Video/Photos) by BURG4326: 4:00pm On Aug 15, 2017
bgossipnaija:
So sad, as how people take law into there hands, #ResumeOrResign pretest has been a peaceful one as hoodlums supporting President Buhari attack and destroy Charly Boy's car.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fc7Z1JkmUBM

[img]https://2.bp..com/-kmPX1UnnOu8/WZLg9oSS_dI/AAAAAAAAEwM/GdAn0vY-9i4n_IdZ3eDvY6ZO2UjJ2n2owCLcBGAs/s640/area1.jpg[/img]

[img]https://1.bp..com/-B_jGIoS0OTA/WZLgG3OTDzI/AAAAAAAAEv0/0M_gLazW_z8_6MperMthC7QhQQudcQgMwCLcBGAs/s640/are2.png[/img]

[img]https://1.bp..com/-c4oCVYKAPyc/WZLgTFW8iXI/AAAAAAAAEwE/w6OscSOWvaobyCjcpSLg1Q9GGQpacyjDQCLcBGAs/s640/area4.png[/img]

[img]https://1.bp..com/-wiPAsZjZjns/WZLgQcY3N3I/AAAAAAAAEwA/hWxJxb8LS7EajRkXlsA9raLKUIZZUXg9ACLcBGAs/s640/area3.png[/img]

http://www.naijanewspapers.com.ng/2017/08/photos-resumeorresign-trouble-in-wuse.html

https://mobile.twitter.com/SaharaReporters/status/897419819275956225

what I don't understand is what offence charley boy has committed by organizing a peaceful protest. It is high time we forgot about the messenger and concentrate on the message. I commend Charley boy for not being deterred by what buhari hudlums are doing
Re: Buhari Supporters Attack Charly Boy At Wuse Market, Destroy Cars (Video/Photos) by myproperty(m): 4:03pm On Aug 15, 2017
PStacks:
I hope they broke his head oo.

charly boy or charlie charlie or whatever his name is. Is d first mumu in this country.

disgrace to the high reputation his father justice oputa left behind.

If not for his fathers name who d hell is charlie boy?
What are his anticedents..?
what has he done or achieved for himself other than promoting nude pictures of himself online..

at his age.. he is the number 1 mumu in nigeria if truly #OurMumuDonDo
you seem not to know the meaning of freedom of expression. You are talking about someone else antecedents what about yours.
#your mumu never do it continues
Re: Buhari Supporters Attack Charly Boy At Wuse Market, Destroy Cars (Video/Photos) by babaireti(m): 4:07pm On Aug 15, 2017
Please when will Charly BOY graduate to Charly MAN? we need mature MAN and not BOY to chart a direction for intelligent youths of Naija

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Obasanjo Wearing Cherubim And Seraphim Church Full Regalia (Photos) / Semi-nude People Still Living In Taraba, Nigeria [photos] / See How Amosun Gave His Thugs Sign To Boo & Attack Buhari - Twitter Users Accuse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.