Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

I Want To See My Neighbour's Nakednez with This Risky Method. Help me! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To See My Neighbour's Nakednez with This Risky Method. Help me! (6280 Views)

Finally, I'm Going To Do This Risky Thing... [Picture] / My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With Me / My Neighbour's Wife Leaves The Door Open While Bathing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To See My Neighbour's Nakednez with This Risky Method. Help me! by Nobody: 5:55pm On Aug 15, 2017
there's this pretty girl that just packed in new to my compound with her older sister like 2 months ago

just recently I started developing sexual feelings for her base on the kind sexy tinz she dey wear stay for house

me on the other side I dey form boss give am and she dey respect me wella though be say she dey eye me small

but I dey play am levels

now just this morning after she came out from the bathroom..

omoh wetin I see almost do make my prick tear my trouser..

she never knew I was around the place when she tried tying her towel well

na dier she just open everytin show me

the yansh? oh gawd!!!

so soft and bouncy

I haven't been myself today since when I encountered the beauty this morning

I started thinking of a way to approach her..

but that go be big time fuckups unto say I no wan disregard my level because of konji

so I started thinking deeply till a better idea burst into my well developed brain

just then, I thought of installing a tiny CCTV in the bathroom .. so that I can be relaxing in my house to watch her scrape her pusi when bathing

at least I can use that to satisfy myself for a while before thinking of how to get her

the girl needs to be fu*ked

I'm just praying that she should have a hairy pusi and soft pusi lips

but before I go on with my plan

pls I want you guys to help me suggest of a better plan if you think this present one will not work well for me

thank you

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To See My Neighbour's Nakednez with This Risky Method. Help me! by Blizzy9ja: 6:32pm On Aug 15, 2017
Apooo! hairy pusi? dis Yoruba boys dirty sha

9 Likes

Re: I Want To See My Neighbour's Nakednez with This Risky Method. Help me! by victorDanladi: 7:57pm On Aug 15, 2017
Blizzy9ja:
The girl is probably an Igbo girl.
most Igbo girls i'v met dont shave.

so,he will be disappointed!

11 Likes

Re: I Want To See My Neighbour's Nakednez with This Risky Method. Help me! by Archangel15: 8:19pm On Aug 15, 2017
Op see your life?
Re: I Want To See My Neighbour's Nakednez with This Risky Method. Help me! by Nobody: 8:40pm On Aug 15, 2017
Blizzy9ja:
Lolzzz.
Re: I Want To See My Neighbour's Nakednez with This Risky Method. Help me! by Nobody: 8:55pm On Aug 15, 2017
Foxyn:
there's this pretty girl that just packed in new to my compound with her older sister like 2 months ago

just recently I started developing sexual feelings for her base on the kind sexy tinz she dey wear stay for house

me on the other side I dey form boss give am and she dey respect me wella though be say she dey eye me small

but I dey play am levels

the yansh? oh gawd!!!

so soft and bouncy

but that go be big time fuckups unto say I no wan disregard my level because of konji

so I started thinking deeply till a better idea burst into my well developed brain

just then, I thought of installing a tiny CCTV in the bathroom .. so that I can be relaxing in my house to watch her scrape her pusi when bathing

at least I can use that to satisfy myself for a while before thinking of how to get her

pls I want you guys to help me suggest of a better plan if you think this present one will not work well for me

thank you

Not too sure dis plan is goin 2 work but shaa,go 4 it

1 Like

Re: I Want To See My Neighbour's Nakednez with This Risky Method. Help me! by Divay22(f): 9:01pm On Aug 15, 2017
Use this method
But tell us what you'll tell God, if it happened

12 Likes

Re: I Want To See My Neighbour's Nakednez with This Risky Method. Help me! by Activityj(m): 9:29pm On Aug 15, 2017
E no go work!
Re: I Want To See My Neighbour's Nakednez with This Risky Method. Help me! by Khodorkovsky(m): 9:31pm On Aug 15, 2017
Op sef.

3 Likes

Re: I Want To See My Neighbour's Nakednez with This Risky Method. Help me! by Nedfed(m): 9:36pm On Aug 15, 2017
what ASUU strike will cause eeehn.
All dis 2go boys will just full here with rubbish thread.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To See My Neighbour's Nakednez with This Risky Method. Help me! by Nobody: 10:01pm On Aug 15, 2017
Look at my supposedly "fellow" Nairalander, I have suffered. grin

Please is anyone close to this ape to help me slap some sense into him?

2 Likes

Re: I Want To See My Neighbour's Nakednez with This Risky Method. Help me! by Nobody: 10:07pm On Aug 15, 2017
Blizzy9ja:
I'm not a Yoruba pls

4 Likes

Re: I Want To See My Neighbour's Nakednez with This Risky Method. Help me! by Lonergem: 10:27pm On Aug 15, 2017
ASUU Strike embarassedASUU Strike
Re: I Want To See My Neighbour's Nakednez with This Risky Method. Help me! by Clearsure(m): 11:02pm On Aug 15, 2017
pu**y na your daily plan abi,, why seeking public opinion,will you call me if you succeed fu*king her

6 Likes

Re: I Want To See My Neighbour's Nakednez with This Risky Method. Help me! by KBenjamin01(m): 11:12pm On Aug 15, 2017
Guy kneel down lemme pray for u

Fadalurd every stolen sense from d guy... return it in 10folds in chisos name... oya praaaaaaay!!!
Re: I Want To See My Neighbour's Nakednez with This Risky Method. Help me! by Nobody: 11:17pm On Aug 15, 2017
Pervert tongue

1 Like

Re: I Want To See My Neighbour's Nakednez with This Risky Method. Help me! by bonifieldstun(m): 11:51pm On Aug 15, 2017
Foxyn:

but I dey play am levels

the yansh? oh gawd!!!

so soft and bouncy

thank you
my broda I feel your plight oo. Me self one f**k one guy wife for my area dem jess pack come the area the girl yellow like sokoto sun and her bobo no dey always dey house and me self dey form levels for the babe and I wan fuvk am gann coz her pu$$√ go yellow like kaduna sun and her husband grab he get muscles he geh chest gan u self help me na make me I help u wey tin make i do?? (I wan fuvk this guy wife gan)

3 Likes

Re: I Want To See My Neighbour's Nakednez with This Risky Method. Help me! by temisanjohn: 11:51pm On Aug 15, 2017
Would u like to start Telecom Business? Opportunity is here. (VTU, Airtime, Internet Data & Bundles, DSTV,Gotv,Startime bill payment) for as low as #5000 & Practically earn #100,000+ monthly. Get paid on every airtime & Internet data u buy.

Ask me how
Inbox me for details on WhatsApp or text: +2348134530923
Re: I Want To See My Neighbour's Nakednez with This Risky Method. Help me! by bonifieldstun(m): 11:52pm On Aug 15, 2017
KBenjamin01:
Guy kneel down lemme pray for u

Fadalurd every stolen sense from d guy... return it in 10folds in chisos name... oya praaaaaaay!!!
lwkmd from ya d.p I can tell u need this prayer most lol

1 Like

Re: I Want To See My Neighbour's Nakednez with This Risky Method. Help me! by tshege(m): 12:01am On Aug 16, 2017
Foxyn:

but I dey play am levels

the yansh? oh gawd!!!

so soft and bouncy

thank you

You are very sick.
You are a pervert.
You are likely to end up having rape tendencies.

Haba! How can a young man reason aloud like dis?
You need a Mental health doctor I swear.

You are scum! Scum of the earth!
You dare objectify a lady like this.
No wonder ritual killers are on the increase because they take a good look at someone and think to themselves 'this fellow's skull might be useful for our rituals, let's find a wayof killing him and dismember his body'.

Can you objectify and think of all this useless thoughts against your relative?
Ode omo. Iranu

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To See My Neighbour's Nakednez with This Risky Method. Help me! by Wizklynd23(m): 2:01am On Aug 16, 2017
Divay22:
Use this method
But tell us what you'll tell God, if it happened
Abeg thank u for that question!!! This OP self, Oh Lord save us from this evil generation of ours,where we think of nothing but evil.....I can't imagine OP plans and the outcome walahi...
Re: I Want To See My Neighbour's Nakednez with This Risky Method. Help me! by pu7pl3(m): 2:03am On Aug 16, 2017
Well developed brain huh..

1 Like

Re: I Want To See My Neighbour's Nakednez with This Risky Method. Help me! by Wizklynd23(m): 2:09am On Aug 16, 2017
bonifieldstun:
my broda I feel your plight oo. Me self one f**k one guy wife for my area dem jess pack come the area the girl yellow like sokoto sun and her bobo no dey always dey house and me self dey form levels for the babe and I wan fuvk am gann coz her pu$$√ go yellow like kaduna sun and her husband grab he get muscles he geh chest gan u self help me na make me I help u wey tin make i do?? (I wan fuvk this guy wife gan)
chisos!!! So we still have people in this world who think kinda evil things and even planning how to do it.... Kneel down let me pray for you- Oh God I pray every spirit of adultery and the likes should walk jejely out of this child of yours,Amen....
Re: I Want To See My Neighbour's Nakednez with This Risky Method. Help me! by chukxie(m): 3:26am On Aug 16, 2017
I see you enjoy voyeurism. If them catch you Peeping Tom your eyes go neat grin
Re: I Want To See My Neighbour's Nakednez with This Risky Method. Help me! by odinga1of: 4:31am On Aug 16, 2017
OP I blame ASUU strike..............................Don't be low-self esteem, approach her that's the best way.

1 Like

Re: I Want To See My Neighbour's Nakednez with This Risky Method. Help me! by Nobody: 6:25am On Aug 16, 2017
tshege:

You are very sick.
You are a pervert.
You are likely to end up having rape tendencies.

Haba! How can a young man reason aloud like dis?
You need a Mental health doctor I swear.

You are scum! Scum of the earth!
You dare objectify a lady like this.
No wonder ritual killers are on the increase because they take a good look at someone and think to themselves 'this fellow's skull might be useful for our rituals, let's find a wayof killing him and dismember his body'.

Can you objectify and think of all this useless thoughts against your relative?
Ode omo. Iranu
but she's a neighbour from no where... who said she's a relative... say we relate for wetin ... plus, I'm not a skull miner like the afonjas cheesy

2 Likes

Re: I Want To See My Neighbour's Nakednez with This Risky Method. Help me! by chudyprince: 7:35am On Aug 16, 2017
Hmm...All men are the same
Re: I Want To See My Neighbour's Nakednez with This Risky Method. Help me! by CaptainGOOD: 7:50am On Aug 16, 2017
victorDanladi:

The girl is probably an Igbo girl.
most Igbo girls i'v met dont shave.
so,he will be disappointed!

U dont know what u r saying... and dont know who u met igbo gals always do clean shave.
Rather the yoruba gals are always bush down there.. according to experince.
I cant say abt hausa gals tho cause i have only come incontact with 2. So i cant judge based on that.

Anyways im not suprised an average hausa man dnt know the boundaries of nigeria.
They blivAnybody who doesnt bear hausa or yoruba name is automatically igbo.

So im suprised at ur comments.
Re: I Want To See My Neighbour's Nakednez with This Risky Method. Help me! by CaptainGOOD: 7:57am On Aug 16, 2017
Foxyn:
but she's a neighbour from no where... who said she's a relative... say we relate for wetin ... plus, I'm not a skull miner like the afonjas cheesy

grin
Re: I Want To See My Neighbour's Nakednez with This Risky Method. Help me! by victorDanladi: 8:02am On Aug 16, 2017
CaptainGOOD:

U dont know what u r saying... and dont know who u met igbo gals always do clean shave.
Rather the yoruba gals are always bush down there.. according to experince.
I cant say abt hausa gals tho cause i have only come incontact with 2. So i cant judge based on that.

Anyways im not suprised an average hausa man dnt know the boundaries of nigeria.
They blivAnybody who doesnt bear hausa or yoruba name is automatically igbo.

So im suprised at ur comments.
I'm talking of the Igbo girls that i've met and they are many.
Re: I Want To See My Neighbour's Nakednez with This Risky Method. Help me! by CaptainGOOD: 8:05am On Aug 16, 2017
victorDanladi:

I'm talking of the Igbo girls that i've met and they are many.

Thats exactly what im saying too..
Read my post well.
U wey no no ur country regional boundaries.

(1) (2) (Reply)

See This Dad Sexually Abusing His Daughter (Graphic Pics) / Where Does Waec Get These Names From, First It Was Ciroma Chukwuma Adekunle ! / Cut Your Coat According To Your Size: See This Photo From A Traditional Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.