Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,361 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

Why I No Longer Talk On The Floor Of The Senate - David Mark - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I No Longer Talk On The Floor Of The Senate - David Mark (3369 Views)

Reno Omokri's TEDx Talk On Restructuring, Everyone Is Talking About / EFCC Quizzes David Mark Over Billions Stolen From National Assembly / Ararume's Daughter Weds In Abuja: David Mark, Amaechi, Dogara, Ngige, Attend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I No Longer Talk On The Floor Of The Senate - David Mark by Flagilator: 5:57pm On Aug 15, 2017
Former Senate President David Mark has explained the reason behind his closed lips in the 8th National Assembly.

The lawmaker representing Benue South at the Upper Chamber of the National Assembly, said he decided not to make any contribution following the defeat of his party, the Peoples Democratic Party in the last general election.

Mark has been under verbal attacks from angry Nigerians over his ‘siddon look’ posture since his ouster as the Senate President.

The former Niger State military
administrator, while addressing members of his party at his Otukpo residence recently, said he was tired of hearing people calling him names over the sorry state of his constituency.

Re: Why I No Longer Talk On The Floor Of The Senate - David Mark by Bobonowell(m): 6:01pm On Aug 15, 2017
No problem , even if u contribute , dis country would not change
Re: Why I No Longer Talk On The Floor Of The Senate - David Mark by escodotman: 6:08pm On Aug 15, 2017
Then what are you still doing in the Senate. Where the people who contribute and ''talk'' are even being threatened with recall, there you are with the 'siddon look''

5 Likes

Re: Why I No Longer Talk On The Floor Of The Senate - David Mark by olasaad(f): 6:29pm On Aug 15, 2017
good for you

2 Likes

Re: Why I No Longer Talk On The Floor Of The Senate - David Mark by uwa1(m): 6:50pm On Aug 15, 2017
He is still in comma..... He has not recovered from 2015 election bullet... APC and Saraki stole his birthright....

4 Likes

Re: Why I No Longer Talk On The Floor Of The Senate - David Mark by Teewhy2: 7:26pm On Aug 15, 2017
Then pack your load and resign.

2 Likes

Re: Why I No Longer Talk On The Floor Of The Senate - David Mark by vinlinks: 7:28pm On Aug 15, 2017
This country don tire every body including him. Things is not moving the way he want that's why he is not talking. He is confused. My brother as things is not moving fine don't keep quite because if you keep quite things will go from bad to worst.
Re: Why I No Longer Talk On The Floor Of The Senate - David Mark by Pusyiter(m): 10:13pm On Aug 15, 2017
SHAME.....What is there to talk?
After 18years and still counting, talking with no result?
After using 2.3 B to do a golf court
After building a mansion in your village where you come home via helicopter without no road?
After eaten the future of the youths?
After en massing wealth in panama and other banana republic?
After repatriating opportunities to Ghana by owning about 50% of media houses in the name of JOY TY, FM etc
After deceiving the Idoma nation with empty promises?
so on.......abeg KEEP SHUT

5 Likes

Re: Why I No Longer Talk On The Floor Of The Senate - David Mark by ahamonyeka(m): 10:41pm On Aug 15, 2017
honestly David mark if i were you i will never settle for an ordinary floor member after been a senate president of the house before i rather go for a governor's seat .
Re: Why I No Longer Talk On The Floor Of The Senate - David Mark by Nigeriadondie: 11:05pm On Aug 15, 2017
Thief u ve nothing to offer

1 Like

Re: Why I No Longer Talk On The Floor Of The Senate - David Mark by Redhot111(m): 2:02am On Aug 16, 2017
Teewhy2:
Then pack your load and resign.

Then u don't understand hw it works. The only reason he is still there is dat little Immunity gecstill enjoys as a senator. Otherwise his rot would hv put efcc on his trail by now

1 Like

Re: Why I No Longer Talk On The Floor Of The Senate - David Mark by Ibifizzleboy(m): 6:50am On Aug 16, 2017
only to siddon look. Naija pays ur bills. Country of wastage.

1 Like

Re: Why I No Longer Talk On The Floor Of The Senate - David Mark by ofeco: 6:57am On Aug 16, 2017
these are the kind of personalities representing us as our leaders, since he can only make contribution to the formulation of policies when his party is at the helm of affairs, there should be no reason of paying him salaries. #David Mark Please Resign#

1 Like

Re: Why I No Longer Talk On The Floor Of The Senate - David Mark by muller101(m): 8:20am On Aug 16, 2017
Tell ur people that there is time for everything
Re: Why I No Longer Talk On The Floor Of The Senate - David Mark by omowolewa: 8:22am On Aug 16, 2017
You should had bowed out when the ovation is loudest. You achieved much as Senate president.

Wish you goodluck.

1 Like

Re: Why I No Longer Talk On The Floor Of The Senate - David Mark by Flagilator: 8:48am On Aug 16, 2017
The level of their greed knows no bounds. Nigeria will hardly make a head way if we still grapple with sit-tight syndrome popular with people who are old enough to be our forefathers lurking around corridors of power. David Mark hit the limelight when he was barely 22 years old. It surprises me to still see someone like him hold on tenaciously to power at 69 and even yearning for more.
Going by this calculation, his grandchild should be holding that position if we are still in a saner society just like the one he benefitted from.
Does it mean that there were no old people when he had that kind of opportunity? Got me thinking though.

Re: Why I No Longer Talk On The Floor Of The Senate - David Mark by ghuzy01: 10:29am On Aug 16, 2017
Pusyiter:
SHAME.....What is there to talk?
After 18years and still counting, talking with no result?
After using 2.3 B to do a golf court
After building a mansion in your village where you come home via helicopter without no road?
After eaten the future of the youths?
After en massing wealth in panama and other banana republic?
After repatriating opportunities to Ghana by owning about 50% of media houses in the name of JOY TY, FM etc
After deceiving the Idoma nation with empty promises?
so on.......abeg KEEP SHUT
Is he the owner of joy tv and joy fm?

(1) (Reply)

Updates On Eket Urban Renewal By Akwa Ibom State Government.pics / Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap A Whole Family In Nsukka Enugu State- Pictures / Buhari, His Wife And 5 Daughters In Beautiful New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.