Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,117 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:36 AM

#3Billion Engagement Ring, This Is What It Looks Like(Photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / #3Billion Engagement Ring, This Is What It Looks Like(Photos) (72907 Views)

Lady's Sex Life 'Exposed' In A Congratulatory Message On Her Engagement (Photos) / Nigerian Guy Hides Engagement Ring Inside His Girlfriend's Birthday Cake / Man Proposing To His Fiancée Misplaced The Engagement Ring (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #3Billion Engagement Ring, This Is What It Looks Like(Photos) by Monaco2(m): 8:52pm On Aug 15, 2017
ibkkk:

Yaay!RIP English.

Lol !!

No really RIP English grin
Re: #3Billion Engagement Ring, This Is What It Looks Like(Photos) by Nobody: 8:52pm On Aug 15, 2017
ibkayee:

She has your entire generation's net worth and more on her retired olosho finger, she will be alright

Re: #3Billion Engagement Ring, This Is What It Looks Like(Photos) by Orpe7(m): 8:52pm On Aug 15, 2017
Nofuckgiven:

There are many independent women like the model who have their own money but its not a crime if a billionaire falls in love with her so stop hating and hustle harder. I don't get why men are always pained when another guy spends his own money on the woman he loves. Is it your money or your spending??
#povertymentality

Story by moonlight
Re: #3Billion Engagement Ring, This Is What It Looks Like(Photos) by presh91(m): 8:53pm On Aug 15, 2017
SydneyBrown:
Dear future hubby...I hope u re seein dis??
Lols he is seeing it chineye
Re: #3Billion Engagement Ring, This Is What It Looks Like(Photos) by ibkkk(f): 8:53pm On Aug 15, 2017
Monaco2:

Lol !!

No really RIP English grin

grin
Re: #3Billion Engagement Ring, This Is What It Looks Like(Photos) by Nofuckgiven: 8:54pm On Aug 15, 2017
Orpe7:

Story by moonlight
Poor boy. Keep hating on successful people. I wonder how you will progress. If e pain you too much go and gold dig your own na. Rubbish tongue

1 Like

Re: #3Billion Engagement Ring, This Is What It Looks Like(Photos) by KingRex1(m): 8:55pm On Aug 15, 2017
Flashh:
I have never seen "vanity" up to this extent.

As in, ₦3 billion for an engagement ring?

I taya
Re: #3Billion Engagement Ring, This Is What It Looks Like(Photos) by fuckpro: 8:55pm On Aug 15, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

grin

That diamond is like a tumor on her finger ooo grin
...stop hating ...please don't be the rain on her parade grin grin
Re: #3Billion Engagement Ring, This Is What It Looks Like(Photos) by Nobody: 8:56pm On Aug 15, 2017
Some people will not like this news cheesy
Re: #3Billion Engagement Ring, This Is What It Looks Like(Photos) by bionixs: 8:57pm On Aug 15, 2017
Draei:
#Funi, Let davido & hushpiggy
come talk their own if them reach...
so all what he is spending all these billions for is what is cheaply displayed for all to see like these
Re: #3Billion Engagement Ring, This Is What It Looks Like(Photos) by jjbest123(m): 8:57pm On Aug 15, 2017
SydneyBrown:
I have taken note
Re: #3Billion Engagement Ring, This Is What It Looks Like(Photos) by nadirinamata: 8:58pm On Aug 15, 2017
SydneyBrown:

Future hubby abi, go read the profile of the lady, you are there doing whatsapp and painting lips wait for 3b engagement ring

Nonsense
Re: #3Billion Engagement Ring, This Is What It Looks Like(Photos) by Nobody: 8:58pm On Aug 15, 2017
Money is good and if you got it, enjoy it.
Re: #3Billion Engagement Ring, This Is What It Looks Like(Photos) by sheylord(m): 8:58pm On Aug 15, 2017
SydneyBrown:
You're a clear cut case. ...... ���
Re: #3Billion Engagement Ring, This Is What It Looks Like(Photos) by slayking(m): 8:59pm On Aug 15, 2017
That piece of rock must be damn heavy.

1 Like

Re: #3Billion Engagement Ring, This Is What It Looks Like(Photos) by Ifedith(m): 8:59pm On Aug 15, 2017
Funny enough the fact is that the ring is more valuable than the woman... grin grin

2 Likes

Re: #3Billion Engagement Ring, This Is What It Looks Like(Photos) by fuckpro: 9:00pm On Aug 15, 2017
temmytopsy1:
The way people are spending money this days ehn, that is why have more ritualist and others.
...my dear in case you are colour blind that is Russia and last time I checked they are all white ...and in case you want to know her secrete just mention me
Re: #3Billion Engagement Ring, This Is What It Looks Like(Photos) by FODA(m): 9:01pm On Aug 15, 2017
SydneyBrown:
yes i m seeing it honey,hope u re seeing the bride too ,no bleaching oh.
Re: #3Billion Engagement Ring, This Is What It Looks Like(Photos) by Toks2008(m): 9:02pm On Aug 15, 2017
Attention seekers. Make the marriage Sha last.
Money miss road...people with legitimate wealth don't do this pooh...
Re: #3Billion Engagement Ring, This Is What It Looks Like(Photos) by Nobody: 9:03pm On Aug 15, 2017
Ifedith:
Funny enough the fact is that the ring is more valuable than the woman... grin grin
For the fact that a man gave her such an amount of an engagement ring means she's obviously worth more than that to him.

1 Like

Re: #3Billion Engagement Ring, This Is What It Looks Like(Photos) by naturefellow(m): 9:03pm On Aug 15, 2017
SydneyBrown:
⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡
Re: #3Billion Engagement Ring, This Is What It Looks Like(Photos) by KingRex1(m): 9:04pm On Aug 15, 2017
Rorachy:
If he has the money, why not? am I not worth it tongue.
This is implausible abeg.
Do u know how many poor families you can liberate with that amount?? Over 30,000 poor families can have 100k.. How about that??

Just to adorn ur finger and show off

2 Likes

Re: #3Billion Engagement Ring, This Is What It Looks Like(Photos) by WORLDPEACE(m): 9:04pm On Aug 15, 2017
And she has the mind to wear it.
Re: #3Billion Engagement Ring, This Is What It Looks Like(Photos) by cstr1000: 9:06pm On Aug 15, 2017
ibkayee:

She has your entire generation's net worth and more on her retired olosho finger, she will be alright
Really?
What if his son or daughter or any of his generation grows up to be a multi-billion dollar entrepreneur or a tech billionaire.
3.2 billion NAIRA is not too big to accumulate with talent, determination and luck.
Re: #3Billion Engagement Ring, This Is What It Looks Like(Photos) by Ifedith(m): 9:07pm On Aug 15, 2017
Benita27:
For the fact that a man gave her such an amount of an engagement ring means she's obviously worth more than that to him.
No it only means he's rich.. grin
Money doesn't equate love, ask lekki wives... grin wink

1 Like

Re: #3Billion Engagement Ring, This Is What It Looks Like(Photos) by Martin0(m): 9:08pm On Aug 15, 2017
Benita27:

Ehshocked
Re: #3Billion Engagement Ring, This Is What It Looks Like(Photos) by contactikenna(m): 9:09pm On Aug 15, 2017
After buying ring with all that money, tomorrow we will hear I dont love him anymore...
Re: #3Billion Engagement Ring, This Is What It Looks Like(Photos) by patola080(m): 9:11pm On Aug 15, 2017
I can only get u dis ring only if u re at home, I mean if no man hv eat 4rm ur pot like holy Mary
SydneyBrown:
Re: #3Billion Engagement Ring, This Is What It Looks Like(Photos) by cstr1000: 9:12pm On Aug 15, 2017
Russian women are the ultimate hustlers though especially in high level oloshoism.
Makes Nigerian women look like amateurs.
Re: #3Billion Engagement Ring, This Is What It Looks Like(Photos) by ola5858: 9:12pm On Aug 15, 2017
And the ugly fingers wore. Ring of N3b? Smhnd
Re: #3Billion Engagement Ring, This Is What It Looks Like(Photos) by kobijacobs(m): 9:13pm On Aug 15, 2017
my point is, no matter how expensive the ring is, it won't make her plastic surgery face go back to what it used to be
Re: #3Billion Engagement Ring, This Is What It Looks Like(Photos) by Nairaboi(m): 9:13pm On Aug 15, 2017
ibkayee:

She has, and we have seen. You! What do you have? What can you boast of? What is the entire net worth of you, your entire family, and the generation yet to come? No need for answers, the answer stares us in our face. It's Zero. So shut up and be humble madam Oloshi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

"They Tried Raping Me, But I Enjoyed It" - Lady Says On Facebook / Cherry Entafield Shadowbanned On Instagram After Dancing Braless With Boobs / The Pains Of A Busty Lady.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.