Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,795 members, 7,817,291 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:44 AM

What Should I Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Should I Do? (1760 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Should I Do? by Turiano(m): 12:33pm On Feb 16, 2010
Please do not make jerk out of dis,coz it is concern's one's emotion,tanks 4 ur understand ok.

There is this grl, i met,we talked,and we actually had fun,lyk cracking jokes and which did create humour in the air.we xchangd our numbers,after a week of constant calln,i became so obsessed wit her,i began to norture feels for her,that i could know longer bear, so i deemed it worthy to fill her in.on the other hand i tot is nt proper coz we had jst been frnds 4 a week,i tot it was absurd to let her knw,bt my instinct won't let be,so i did told her wot i feel 4 her,so she told me that she loves me,care 4 me jst dt she already has a boyfrnd.if she had seen me before her current b/f that would have been gud for us, she also said the kind of guy i'm she wud have luvd to be wit, bt she jst 2 in wit her guy,i beged 4 a chance, i was grntd 1, bt blown off the nxt day cos she fear's that she wil dump her guy 4 me,and which is nt jst fair to her,since d guy has'nt done anytin wrong.and she do'nt intend hurtn me nor the guy,coz i'm jst to much to be hurt.in a kind of way she since to be gvn me hope of we being together in a form of disguise. And i trully luv her and i want my relationship wit her to be more intimate than jst the close frnd she see's me to be. Pls what should i do? i'm totally confused.
Re: What Should I Do? by Nobody: 12:37pm On Feb 16, 2010
1. She has a boyfriend
2. She has a boyfriend
3. She has a boyfriend.
Re: What Should I Do? by r231(m): 12:41pm On Feb 16, 2010
^^^^^true true true true cheesy cheesy
Re: What Should I Do? by Kelvinj(m): 12:51pm On Feb 16, 2010
Haha, dude those were her exact word, hang on u just found urself a new gf. She's gonna fly in2 ur arms as soon as her current bf slips
Re: What Should I Do? by romsky: 1:54pm On Feb 16, 2010
seems u r lusting after wat is beneath the skirt & not the owner of the skirt
Re: What Should I Do? by Turiano(m): 5:05pm On Feb 16, 2010
@romsky i totally disagree wit u,i'm going 4 her cos i love her re u fine wit dat.
Re: What Should I Do? by neily(f): 5:33pm On Feb 16, 2010
How will u feel if another guy comes from nowhere and turns ur girl's head. Then she leaves u for him. PLS LEAVE THE GIRL ALONE COS SHE HAS A BOYFRIEND!
Re: What Should I Do? by jidobaba(m): 5:37pm On Feb 16, 2010
@poster,
you can organise hired assasins to murder the boyfriend
my 2 cents
Re: What Should I Do? by Turiano(m): 7:08pm On Feb 16, 2010
@neily, i wud hve love 2 let her be.bt i jst 2 love her to d extnt i can let go of her,what i'm also clamourin 4 is that the boy she so must trust cud b cheatin on her.
Re: What Should I Do? by Turiano(m): 7:11pm On Feb 16, 2010
@jidobaba i dnt want 2 kil a soul,that's certainly nt an option,mehn i'm freeky out thats nt gud at al dude.
Re: What Should I Do? by ssumpta(f): 2:06am On Feb 17, 2010
Na wa 4 your English o.
Classic case of wanting sth u can't have. Move on. Find another single girl.
Tommorrow u'd come here crying that your gf left u for anoda guy.
Karma is still alive.
Re: What Should I Do? by Turiano(m): 6:51am On Feb 17, 2010
@ssumpta,i feel u sis, ,it's a sort of distant relationship she is into,and there is a tendency that he cud b cheatn on her.this part she dose'nt want's to believe.u c every reason y re kip on pressn on it,coz i bear her interest in mind.
Re: What Should I Do? by vivaladiva(f): 7:08am On Feb 17, 2010
its jst a bloody week n u love her, being in love not quite the same as loving someone u know
u love some one only after u have accessed the good n the bad, u cld be inlove wiv a person, get to know them but find that u cnt or dnt actally love the person
people use the word love so loosely n get them selfes all confussed n hyper only to find out it was jst hot fuss
say u like the gal, u dig the gal but plsssss dnt tell me u love or she loves u after a week
Re: What Should I Do? by ima1(f): 7:42am On Feb 17, 2010
@poster, she said she has a bf and you begged for a chance, next min now you will come back calling her names, saying she is LovePeddler/s*ut.

when a woman says no or she has someone else, why don't men just move on, if she wants to be with you she will leave her bf voluntarily for you, and haba put yourself in the bf's shoe.
Re: What Should I Do? by frank317: 8:24am On Feb 17, 2010
If ur girl leave u 4 anoda guy u call her a slut. If a girl leaves her guy 4 u, u call urself a champion. Leave that girl alone and stop being silly. This is pure selfishness. Afta u sleep wit her u will now start lukin 4 a way out. Love ni, love ko
Re: What Should I Do? by Turiano(m): 8:34am On Feb 17, 2010
@frank3.16 cud u pls stop using the word silly,coz is nt really ideal ok.
@all,i leave u wit dis questn,if there cud b love at first site,y can't luv make waves in a week.u c i totally disagree wit ima and co.
Re: What Should I Do? by Turiano(m): 11:13pm On Feb 17, 2010
Need more comment pls
Re: What Should I Do? by Turiano(m): 6:39am On Feb 18, 2010
@all more tips pls
Re: What Should I Do? by Duniverse(m): 1:51pm On Feb 18, 2010
frank3.16:

If your girl leave u 4 anoda guy u call her a slut. If a girl leaves her guy 4 u, u call urself a champion. Leave that girl alone and stop being silly. This is pure selfishness. Afta u sleep wit her u will now start lukin 4 a way out. Love ni, love ko
neily:

How will u feel if another guy comes from nowhere and turns your girl's head. Then she leaves u for him.
you will agree with me that she was not yours before.
Re: What Should I Do? by Duniverse(m): 1:59pm On Feb 18, 2010
If actually she mean what she said about you she will certainly be yours some day just keep your fingers crossed and be d nice guy you have always be to her.
Re: What Should I Do? by kpolli(m): 3:28pm On Feb 18, 2010
so na u dey try still my babe abi,
i don catch u
Re: What Should I Do? by Turiano(m): 11:17pm On Feb 18, 2010
@kpolli, did'nt u check my signature note b/4 u reply.i bet u should, ok.
Re: What Should I Do? by Turiano(m): 6:47am On Feb 19, 2010
Hi fellas,what i need is nt don't do it she's alread got a boyfrnd blah! Blah! What i actualy nid r'e tips to win her hart.coz i ve exhuastd mine.
Re: What Should I Do? by Ghredon(f): 6:53am On Feb 19, 2010
She wasn't yours, then you met her.

She isn't yours, although you are in love with her.

She will not be yours, she already has a boyfriend.
Re: What Should I Do? by Madukaele(m): 7:32am On Feb 19, 2010
Turiano:

Please do not make jerk out of dis,coz it is concern's one's emotion,tanks 4 your understand ok.

There is this grl, i met,we talked,and we actually had fun,lyk cracking jokes and which did create humour in the air.we xchangd our numbers,after a week of constant calln,i became so obsessed wit her,i began to norture feels for her,that i could know longer bear, so i deemed it worthy to fill her in.on the other hand i tot is nt proper coz we had jst been frnds 4 a week,i tot it was absurd to let her knw,bt my instinct won't let be,so i did told her wot i feel 4 her,so she told me that she loves me,care 4 me jst dt she already has a boyfrnd.if she had seen me before her current b/f that would have been gud for us, she also said the kind of guy i'm she wud have luvd to be wit, bt she jst 2 in wit her guy,i beged 4 a chance, i was grntd 1, bt blown off the nxt day cos she fear's that she wil dump her guy 4 me,and which is nt jst fair to her,since d guy has'nt done anytin wrong.and she do'nt intend hurtn me nor the guy,coz i'm jst to much to be hurt.in a kind of way she since to be gvn me hope of we being together in a form of disguise. And i trully luv her and i want my relationship wit her to be more intimate than jst the close frnd she see's me to be. Pls what should i do? i'm totally confused.
face it u r in lust. leave her alone
tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: What Should I Do? by Duniverse(m): 1:23pm On Feb 19, 2010
@all. Nowadays we all knows that girls use that to scare boys cos they think when a guy is disturbing too much and they want to stop him they just say that they have a boyfriend. Am saying this from expirence, the girl am dating currently now once told me she has a guy i never relent i still pressed forwad after some time she was forced to open up.
Re: What Should I Do? by Turiano(m): 1:37pm On Feb 19, 2010
@Duniverse i got ur sermon neva relent,and neva let go.tanks bro! I'm gonna hid 2 dat.
Re: What Should I Do? by Turiano(m): 2:41pm On Feb 20, 2010
More tips pls
Re: What Should I Do? by lannre(m): 3:04pm On Feb 20, 2010
infatuation.
Re: What Should I Do? by omega25red(m): 3:50pm On Feb 20, 2010
@ poster
i hope you get her and let us know because as soon as you get her i am coming to naija from here to toast and steal her from you too grin
why do you completely disregard the fact that she has a boyfriend and she told you that too Geezzz some people sha. you need to put that infatuation that you are feeling aside and find you a single girl who is available.
Re: What Should I Do? by Turiano(m): 8:05am On Feb 21, 2010
I realy do love her.y do everyone sees me,lyke a criminal,that i'm not.
Re: What Should I Do? by Turiano(m): 6:49am On Feb 22, 2010
More tips

(1) (2) (Reply)

If Ur Wife Is Raped In Your Presence By Armed Robbers, What Will U Do? / Do Nigerian Girlz Accept Flowers Nowadays? / How Would You Treat Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.