Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,092 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:05 AM

My Ex Wants Me To Add Him On Facebook - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ex Wants Me To Add Him On Facebook (2744 Views)

My Ex Wants Me To Marry Her Best Friend, Pls Advice. / Here Are 6 Signs Your Ex Wants You Back / My Married Ex Wants To Compensate Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Ex Wants Me To Add Him On Facebook by chrisagabs(f): 2:17pm On Feb 16, 2010
I was dating this guy,who continiously gave me the signal that he was not interested in settling down.He told me he doesn't see himself getting married in the next three years.Alas a year later he sent me his wedding invitattion,he broke up with me over the phone.I had to move on.Now 2years later he is asking me to add him as a friend on face book.I have decided to shut him out of my life and that includes not adding him as a friend.What do you think?
Re: My Ex Wants Me To Add Him On Facebook by romsky: 2:25pm On Feb 16, 2010
since u r over him there is no big deal in adding him up xcept u still got interest in him
Re: My Ex Wants Me To Add Him On Facebook by mike4livechosen: 2:55pm On Feb 16, 2010
if i were in ur shoes i will add him in my face book. He is still ur friend even though u are no longer dating each other. i know u are seriously angry $ upset with him but put all those behind u. God will surely give u ur own husband and ur choice in Jesus name. please, put these into consideration. just forget what happened and move on okay
Re: My Ex Wants Me To Add Him On Facebook by r231(m): 2:59pm On Feb 16, 2010
ki ni big deal
ma exs from forever till 2moro r there on ma friends list even as ma top friend cheesy
Re: My Ex Wants Me To Add Him On Facebook by 9jawear(m): 3:06pm On Feb 16, 2010
no big deal about that, unless you'll feel guilty every time you read their post and status

join 9jawear on facebook
Re: My Ex Wants Me To Add Him On Facebook by johnnygan(m): 3:07pm On Feb 16, 2010
Add him and be his second wife. I mean online wif. . . Oh hell what i'm i saying
Re: My Ex Wants Me To Add Him On Facebook by chrisagabs(f): 3:09pm On Feb 16, 2010
I've gotten over him but the problem is when i add him on face book he will be able able to access info about me and sometimes his own info will appear on my page whether i like it or not,really to be frank i don't want to have any updates about him or his activities,all this  i can't avoid if i add him.
Re: My Ex Wants Me To Add Him On Facebook by johnnygan(m): 3:15pm On Feb 16, 2010
No big deal dear. Just add him. Whats da point? U still gonna come across him whether u like it or not.
Re: My Ex Wants Me To Add Him On Facebook by Nobody: 4:18pm On Feb 16, 2010
if you want to maintained friendship with him why not
Re: My Ex Wants Me To Add Him On Facebook by Nobody: 4:19pm On Feb 16, 2010
He is an ex for a reason.

1 Like

Re: My Ex Wants Me To Add Him On Facebook by daylae(m): 4:22pm On Feb 16, 2010
Add him if it'll make him better
Re: My Ex Wants Me To Add Him On Facebook by SweetT1: 4:30pm On Feb 16, 2010
No mind the yeye girl, she is still in love with him otherwise she wouldn't be asking this yeye question. If a woman wants nothing to do with you, she wouldn't even waste her time thinking about anything that pertains to you not to talk of coming to a public forum. I can bet $100 that this girl doesn't have gut not to add him as a friend. SHE STILL HAS FEELINGS FOR HIM!
Re: My Ex Wants Me To Add Him On Facebook by kokonets(m): 4:30pm On Feb 16, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

He is an ex for a reason.

U. . . stop dulling me now tongue
Re: My Ex Wants Me To Add Him On Facebook by Iremi: 4:38pm On Feb 16, 2010
Sweet T:

No mind the yeye girl, she is still in love with him otherwise she wouldn't be asking this yeye question. If a woman wants nothing to do with you, she wouldn't even waste her time thinking about anything that pertains to you not to talk of coming to a public forum. I can bet $100 that this girl doesn't have gut not to add him as a friend. SHE STILL HAS FEELINGS FOR HIM!
Thank you u read my mind.This was exactly what i wanted to ask her if she was still in love or not.She loes the guy and hurt at the same time cos of the way the guy left her.I dont blame her though.

@ poster if u know if will hurt u to see his posters on FB,dnt add him cos this will bring more pains since the way u guys parted broke ur heart.He wants to know somethings abt you that is y he is insisting
Re: My Ex Wants Me To Add Him On Facebook by dbigrod(m): 4:54pm On Feb 16, 2010
[size=16pt]@poster,
the fact that he didnt want to marry u then doesnt mean that u guys cant be friends.na by force 2 marry?whether 2 add him on ur facebook friend list or not is purely ur headache.yeye thread
[/size]
Re: My Ex Wants Me To Add Him On Facebook by Nobody: 5:08pm On Feb 16, 2010
kokonets:

U. . . stop dulling me now tongue
Im not honestly, I told you I would be going away that time tongue
Re: My Ex Wants Me To Add Him On Facebook by jaybee3(m): 5:09pm On Feb 16, 2010
larv in the air
Re: My Ex Wants Me To Add Him On Facebook by Realvoice(m): 5:27pm On Feb 16, 2010
chrisagabs:

I've gotten over him but the problem is when i add him on face book he will be able able to access info about me and sometimes his own info will appear on my page whether i like it or not,really to be frank i don't want to have any updates about him or his activities,all this i can't avoid if i add him.

@ Poster, you can add him on Facebook and control the information and access he has to your FB profile. There are profiles/settings you can create for certain category of friends and share limited details with them.

If you still have any other reason for not adding him, I guess I may have to agree with other replies on this thread that maybe you still have feelings for him.
Re: My Ex Wants Me To Add Him On Facebook by sugarpp: 6:30pm On Feb 16, 2010
dnt add him that shld send him a message! he shldnt jst b able to wiggle his way back into your life. He shld earn ur friendship

1 Like

Re: My Ex Wants Me To Add Him On Facebook by chrisagabs(f): 8:58pm On Feb 16, 2010
@ d big rod n sweet T if u don't have anything tangible to say you should have just shut your trap.I didn't ask for your opinions,i needed sane people to talk to.
Re: My Ex Wants Me To Add Him On Facebook by 9jii(m): 9:54pm On Feb 16, 2010
his not over u if u too are not u can add him,simple maths
Re: My Ex Wants Me To Add Him On Facebook by chrisagabs(f): 10:00pm On Feb 16, 2010
tnx 9jii jst got d ryt answer
Re: My Ex Wants Me To Add Him On Facebook by ima1(f): 10:37pm On Feb 16, 2010
you don't have to add him, its not compulsory, move on
Re: My Ex Wants Me To Add Him On Facebook by Nobody: 11:52pm On Apr 16, 2017
chrisagabs:
I was dating this guy,who continiously gave me the signal that he was not interested in settling down.He told me he doesn't see himself getting married in the next three years.Alas a year later he sent me his wedding invitattion,he broke up with me over the phone.I had to move on.Now 2years later he is asking me to add him as a friend on face book.I have decided to shut him out of my life and that includes not adding him as a friend.What do you think?
ok
Re: My Ex Wants Me To Add Him On Facebook by Nobody: 1:17am On Apr 17, 2017
Two years and you have moved on.

Please just keep moving on. Dont be carried away. Also dont fall a victim of being used the second time. Its past and so should it be
Re: My Ex Wants Me To Add Him On Facebook by Nobody: 3:22am On Apr 17, 2017
chrisagabs:
Block his line from calling you too.

(1) (Reply)

Smdh:85yrs Old Duchess Falls In Love With A 61yr Old Man. Ready To Marry him / Pretending To Be Closeto You Onlyto Steal Your Blackberry! / What Are The Similarities And Differences Between P*rostitutes And Girlfriends?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.