Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,067 members, 7,810,992 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:07 PM

Jesus Christ Did Not Exist - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Christ Did Not Exist (8179 Views)

Pastor Chris Oyakilome DID NOT Ban Singer , Sinach From Singing In His Church / I Can Prove That God Does Not Exist. / Hellfire Does Not Exist! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jesus Christ Did Not Exist by Jen33(m): 12:11am On Feb 14, 2007
@ Jen 33
That fact that you do not believe in the existence of Jesus, doesn't stop those who believe in him from believing, everyone is got right to his or her own opinion, i believe in Jesus not just because i read about him in the bible but because i have a personal experience/relationship with him, therefore i know he did exist and he's still existing.

Oh I've no problem with that at all, just as I hope you've no problem with mine.

I take issue with the condescending tone of too many religionists for my liking.  grin
Re: Jesus Christ Did Not Exist by OkinBizkit: 12:35am On Feb 14, 2007
@trini-chic, i just came back from Dubai, like 2weeks ago, after visiting there I wish i was a Muslim. Coz there religion seems to be paying off(IN CASH)
Re: Jesus Christ Did Not Exist by trinigirl1(f): 12:53am On Feb 14, 2007
Aha, at last the author of your deception is explicitly identifiable.

Reincarnation, my god, the most seductive and well orchestrated deception the fallen one has ever successfully concucted and deployed from the bowels of his evil soul. The personification of anti christiandom. The epitomical contradiction of the sovereignty of Yahweh and the Kindom of Heaven.

My God, my god, my god.

*** shakes head hopelessly ***

Reincarnation encompasses so many Christianity opposed religions . Im left speechless.

Hinduism, Buddhism, Taoism, Orthodox Judaism, Rosicrucianism, New Age Spiritualism, Scientology and even a few so called Christian churches.

But let’s not forget to mention the devil’s favourite, Occultism. This is more serious than I think even you, Jen, realize.

Is this Sista under a different name?

I had long wanted to start a thread on the thin line between Reincarnation and Schizophrenia but hadn’t gotten around to it. Chineke.

The heart of God weeps for those snared and bound by this unadulterated evil philosophy called reincarnation.
The devil devised skillful answers to all questions plaguing man's heart and managed to derail the reality of the almighty God in the process.

Past life regression, karma and spirit guides, cosmic alignment, I am god, man is inherently good nonsense. I've heard it all before.

Forgive my disjointed post, I'm still speechless.

Let me get over this emotional disappointment and come back. This has never happened before.

With no apologies, right now I sincerely feel like intereceding to God on your behalf.
Re: Jesus Christ Did Not Exist by Jen33(m): 2:24am On Feb 14, 2007
You've got to bring a bit more than cheap dramatics and asinine histrionics to the table.

Your blind dependence on a holy book of dubious value and even more dubious intent, is on no par with intelligent deductions made from a much wider base of knowledge and experience.

The exclusivist mentality of Christendom and Islam are artificial and run contrary to nature and the ways of antiquity, characterised by religious tolerance. They were imposed in order to control people. 'Salvation' became limited to only those that followed them.

The age old tradion of universal salvation was trampled upon, it's adherents hounded as 'heathens'.

From proud fearless people who believed in their innate immortality and celebrated death as a mere passage, we instead all became ''sinners'', destined for hellfire and eternal destruction if we failed to do as the church says, and worship it's phantom saviour.

That some people still fall for it is testament to the powerful nature of mass hypnotism.

Kindest Regards.
Re: Jesus Christ Did Not Exist by trinigirl1(f): 3:00am On Feb 14, 2007
Ok, I have recovered.

Jen,

The Lord wanted me to tell you that  He loves you very much, and that you're hurting Him with your words.

My dependence and reliance is totally on God, without Him I would never be able to discern the thoughts and intents of the heart, the truth of His Word and the meaning of scripture in its truest context.  I would not have been able to see the error of religion, experience His true loving natured, the hope that salvation brings, the edifying and glorious joy and peace of His Holy Spirit, and I certainly would not have the patience I'm exercising with you now. 

For some reason I feel I have to stick with this just a while longer and believe me, if you know my nature I would have said a few choice words to you and left this thread a long time ago.  (thank God for the renewel of the mind)

I agree that the Bible contains what some would consider contradictions.
I agree that there are things that I do not understand in the Old Testament concerning "holy" wars
I agree that religion is filled with false doctrine and only seeks to control and manipulate christians to serve their own purpose in the name of Jesus Christ
I agree that my knowledge and intellect are limited when it comes to understanding things that oppose my faith

But I will tell you this,

There has always existed the error of man making christian religion synonymous with christian discipleship.
It's grievous to God that religous people do not know him, but only have a form of godliness. 

However, the truth of the gospel  is that God loved man so much that He sent his son to die as the ultimate blood sacrifice, to atone for the sin of the same man that rejected and hated him.

And if we accept the truth that Jesus Christ came, he died, and went back to heaven all for us, and live according to his teaching, not only will we experience a rewarding life on earth, but after our passing, we will enter into a glorious kingdom he has prepared for those who love Him and live for him.

That's the God I know.

I also know your god

He was beautiful, and vain. He used to serve my God but because of his rebellion, anger, disrepect, pride (sound like familiar traits?) he was expelled from his home, and given a new home for himself and all that carried the same characteristics.

Not void of intelligence, not unknowledgable of the things of God, he continuously devises new ways to deceive God's creations to see things his way.  Because he knows that the more people hate God, the more he will hurt God.

I don't believe this just because I was taught it.  There was a time in my life I rejected christianity and took up reading the Qu'ran, mingled a bit in Wiccan. I wanted to see for myself that this God I was taught to serve was real.

I have proven that He is, and in the same way He can and He will prove Himself to you.

When He does it, it will be your choice to either accept or reject this truth but I pray earnestly that you will accept it for the sake of your spirit and your soul.
Re: Jesus Christ Did Not Exist by trinigirl1(f): 3:30am On Feb 14, 2007
Jen33:

Humans are simply physical manifestations of immortal souls who've decided on their own accord to incarnate as 'humans' for a brief while on earth in order to learn and/or teach lessons vital to soul development.

A soul is developed to the extent that it is aligned to the logic of universal oneness - the concept that, as aspects of God, we are ALL a part of the whole.

Spirituality is simply the awareness, and the manifestation of the awareness that ALL ARE ONE.

Evil, selfishness, greed etc etc are effects of a lack of knowledge of or appreciation for the intrinsic ONENESS of ALL that IS.

'Spirits' - WE, decide, in partnership with our personal guides - highly evolved spirits[b] dedicated to our evolutionary development[/b], to incarnate as 'human beings' for a few earth years in order to experience 'trials' and learn lessons that hasten our evolutionary development as souls.

We act out roles that have been largely mapped out by ourselves prior to our earthly life, with varying degrees built in for deviation.

At the level of Spirit, What we call sins are simply seen as mistakes. Acts of ignorance.

The less you've imbibed (often subconsciously)  the idea of universal oneness the more 'sinful' you are,

'Judgement Day' IS A SUBJECTIVE EXPERIENCE whereupon each soul upon returning home is at some point faced with spiritual elders who discuss with him his past life and what good things/mistakes he made etc all with a view to evolutionary development of the soul.

A soul could be made to feel the exact effects of their acts on others in a way that is said to make the soul deeply affected and emotional and cause them to want to make amends.

It's not a 'judgement thing'. The soul itself is his own worst critic.

It makes US feel better to worship God because of our fear and ignorance as imperfect humans.

Let me ask you a couple questions.

If we are all incarnations of a past life, would it not also be intrinsic to be perfected by now? Would we not have fixed our "mistakes" and "ignorance" by 2007?

As physical manifestations of an immortal soul of our choosing should not our spirit guides,  dedicated as they are to our 'evolutionary development', have counselled us to the point of perfect harmony and alignment into universal 'oneness'?

One would think we would have gotten it right any year Anno Domini!

If in my past life one million years ago I was a murderer(mistake), or a child molester(oops, sorry, another mistake), greedy(ignorance) or just pure evil(? ignorant mistake?  undecided), shouldn't my 'guides', who only have my best interest in mind, have counselled me into perfection by this re incarnated life cycle?

So please explain why the current state of affairs still exist? Why is there still crime, hatred, anger? What do I still struggle with thoughts of putting arsenic in my boss's coffee  grin? Why are we not yet one with the loving universe?

If reincarnation is so natural why do we "worship God to make us feel better because we're imperfect human beings" ? STILL??

According to your belief, we should have naturally evolved into perfection by now. What's taking the universe so long?!

And please tell me how a spirit becomes 'highly evolved'? Does it move from  amoeba spirit to monkey spirit to  human spirit? I'm guessing it's not a human spirit at all is it.  undecided
Re: Jesus Christ Did Not Exist by Jen33(m): 9:33am On Feb 14, 2007
Trini girl said:

Let me ask you a couple questions.

If we are all incarnations of a past life, would it not also be intrinsic to be perfected by now? Would we not have fixed our "mistakes" and "ignorance" by 2007?

As physical manifestations of an immortal soul of our choosing should not our spirit guides,  dedicated as they are to our 'evolutionary development', have counselled us to the point of perfect harmony and alignment into universal 'oneness'?

One would think we would have gotten it right any year Anno Domini!

If in my past life one million years ago I was a murderer(mistake), or a child molester(oops, sorry, another mistake), greedy(ignorance) or just pure evil(? ignorant mistake?  ), shouldn't my 'guides', who only have my best interest in mind, have counselled me into perfection by this re incarnated life cycle?

So please explain why the current state of affairs still exist? Why is there still crime, hatred, anger? What do I still struggle with thoughts of putting arsenic in my boss's coffee  ? Why are we not yet one with the loving universe?

If reincarnation is so natural why do we "worship God to make us feel better because we're imperfect human beings" ? STILL??

According to your belief, we should have naturally evolved into perfection by now. What's taking the universe so long?!

And please tell me how a spirit becomes 'highly evolved'? Does it move from  amoeba spirit to monkey spirit to  human spirit? I'm guessing it's not a human spirit at all is it.

Spiritual evolution refers to a period of learning for a God created soul that sees it develop spirituality out of individual experience.

In simple terms it can be likened to a process of soul education, just like we have human education on earth.

Earth lives are simply part of Soul education. The physical world is a simulation and is not 'real'. Time and space are physical illusions, There's really no such thing as past and present.

Human progress, at soul level, can appear as 'evil times' on a physical level to humans.

The period we're in now, characterised by a host of negatives, is, at spirit level, perceivable as an epoch of great learning and realisation.

The nuclear race for instance, and its attendant anxieties and destructive potential, can be seen as a great lesson for humanity, in its quest to achieve societies free of fear and exploitation.

Thus current events would be exactly what humanity requires to awaken her from her moral stupor.

Cure humanity of the selfishness and aggrandizement that have come to define existence on the planet.

At Spirit level, humanity has progressed because 5000 years ago, we had not yet experienced the ultimate effects of selfishness, such as we are today.

The chaos that will arise from the current state of affairs will lead to a moral re-appraisal by the human race, and that is what spiritual evoluton is about.

The minute you realise that physical death is simply a relinquishing of the body and that consciousness is not dependent on a human body to survive, you'll see that it's really just a spiritual game.

The physical world is an illusion created for soul development. Imagine an aerodeck simulation on say Star Trek-The Next Generation, where an entirely self contained environment can be created with the click of a button. That's the physical world.

It's not real.

Our true home - the world of true reality -  is in the world of spirits.
Re: Jesus Christ Did Not Exist by trinigirl1(f): 11:47am On Feb 14, 2007
Jen33:

Spiritual evolution refers to a period of learning for a God created soul that sees it develop spirituality out of individual experience.

In simple terms it can be likened to a process of soul education, just like we have human education on earth.

Earth lives are simply part of Soul education. The physical world is a simulation and is not 'real'. Time and space are physical illusions, There's really no such thing as past and present.

Human progress, at soul level, can appear as 'evil times' on a physical level to humans.

The period we're in now, characterised by a host of negatives, is, at spirit level, perceivable as an epoch of great learning and realisation.

The nuclear race for instance, and its attendant anxieties and destructive potential, can be seen as a great lesson for humanity, in its quest to achieve societies free of fear and exploitation.

Thus current events would be exactly what humanity requires to awaken her from her moral stupor.

How can humanity be in a moral stupor if we are naturally being educated and re incarnated by the all knowing universe of love? Where then is the wisdom of the cosmos?

Jen33:

Cure humanity of the selfishness and aggrandizement that have come to define existence on the planet.

But by your definition we are not sick, we only make mistakes out of ignorance, so why do we need to be "cured"?

Jen33:

At Spirit level, humanity has progressed because 5000 years ago, we had not yet experienced the ultimate effects of selfishness, such as we are today.

So you're now saying that an indication of progress is the fact that humanity is WORSE off than it was 5000 years ago? That sounds like [b]RE[/b]gression to me.

Jen33:

The chaos that will arise from the current state of affairs will lead to a moral re-appraisal by the human race, and that is what spiritual evoluton is about.

The minute you realise that physical death is simply a relinquishing of the body and that consciousness is not dependent on a human body to survive, you'll see that it's really just a spiritual game.

The physical world is an illusion created for soul development. Imagine an aerodeck simulation on say Star Trek-The Next Generation, where an entirely self contained environment can be created with the click of a button. That's the physical world.

It's not real.

Our true home - the world of true reality -  is in the world of spirits.

Interesting reading. Now you're saying we're living in The Matrix with a slight slant.  Our real selves are being toyed with by the universe rather than being hooked up to a massive generator by evolved computers and used as battery power.

I thought you said that those who experience that realm of spirituality find it difficult to call it God, but rather 'collective consciousness'

So then our collective consciousness even on a univeral level, along with spirit guides, still cannot get it right after more than 5000 years?

Interesting.

If these highly evolved spirits have such knowledge then they should have the wisdom to guide us to a higher plain by now.

It seems a bit contradictory that after all this time in spite of their best efforts what they are teaching still manifests itself in 'evil' up to this point. 

You still have not answered my question as to why this supposed perfection has not yet manifested to mankind.  Please do better than "human progress manifests itself as evil at times".  Not after billions of years of evolution.

After so many incarnations, and guidance by highly evolved spirits, why are we still making mistakes, and why are we still ignorant?

Is it then the oneness is illusive and unattainable? Are you saying then that we are destined to be eternally trapped in a game orchestrated by the universe of incarnate them to make the same mistakes, but when they pass let them think they are changing but leave them the same, then in the other incarnation they'll forget about their former wicked life, but eventually repeat the cycle all over again?  undecided

What then is the purpose of soul education/development if so many incarnations later there is no improvement?

It defies simple logic.
Re: Jesus Christ Did Not Exist by Jen33(m): 2:13pm On Feb 14, 2007
Trini girl, you fail to realise a single point that should clear all this up.

You seem to see humanity as a set of souls habitually returning to earth and nowhere else in their evolutionary cycle, whereas in reality earth is simply a station - a stopover motel type place that plays host to incarnated spirits, some of whom decide to reincarnate on earth and some who just come once and no more.

A soul's reasons for visiting earth are largely subjective and personal - and one soul's journey cannot be deemed a failure because the earth was worse off then than during his previous lives. Same applies to all the other arriving souls, on a subjective level.

Each has come on a personal mission which may include physical suffering and exposure to injustice. The soul upon returning home and reconnecting with his true eternal self, would view his stay on earth as a 'success' even though earth itself is undergoing stress and getting 'worse'.

Also, we are not ALL reincarnated beings. And the lessons we come to learn on earth are every bit as subjective as they are collective further widening the vistas of physical manifestation of such trials and tribulations as await us on our brief earthly sojourn.

When the consciousness prevalent on earth changes for the better - after the human species as a collective, has learned the lessons of non-compliance with the divine order - characterised by the antithesis of hatred, selfishness, religious excusivity, greed, warfare etc etc. then souls seeking an earth like boot camp will have to incarnate elsewhere, with earth becoming home to spirits that just want to chill out in conditions of peace, equality and justice.

Earth is seen as a particularly difficult boot camp in the spirit world, and many spirits decline to venture anywhere near it. Those of us who agree to incarnate here are held in great esteem in those realms. We are seen as tough cookies. Many of the more easy-going spirits see us as gluttons for punishment, putting ourselves through unnecessary stress.

No one is forced to incarnate on earth. Souls incarnate on planets/worlds of their choosing, depending on what their motivation or desire is,

Some worlds are tranquil paradises filled with indescribable beauty and justice, where a soul can decide to go and chill for as long as they wish. Some worlds approach that degree of bliss, while some, like earth, are the very antithesis of such existences.

Spiritual development is experienced most strongly by suffering the absence of idyllic conditions and this is what earth does for spirits.

How would we appreciate justice unless we see the effects of injustice?

Or appreciate kindness unless we see and feel the effects of unkindness and greed?

That's why the earth is such a popular destination for spirits - it offers a lot of lessons.
Re: Jesus Christ Did Not Exist by lafile(m): 2:27pm On Feb 14, 2007
My dear Jen33
I will like to know where you get all this information from. did it originate from you? another religion? some book? cosmic forces? did a spirit reveal it to you or someone else? is it a form of free thinking?
Re: Jesus Christ Did Not Exist by Jen33(m): 2:33pm On Feb 14, 2007
All of the above, but most importantly, from God.

Many have communicated with these realms and tell essentially the same story as I'm relating above. Read about NDEs for example. Their testimonies are remarkably uniform,  dating back to millenia, and from diverse parts of the earth.

They're thousands of documented cases across the world. They tell essentially the same story.
http://www.near-death.com/experiences/research10.html

Michael Newton is the hypnotic regressionist that wrote Journey of Souls, an amazing book detailing the pre-birth revelations of his clients under hypnosis. Here he speaks of the various types of souls, and their journey home after physical death:

http://www.near-death.com/newton.html
Re: Jesus Christ Did Not Exist by Jen33(m): 3:49pm On Feb 14, 2007
What it feels like to die - By Dr PM Atwater.

http://www.near-death.com/experiences/experts05.html
Re: Jesus Christ Did Not Exist by trinigirl1(f): 4:39pm On Feb 14, 2007
haba, I'm getting a headache now.  All this false doctrine.  grin

Jen,

Thanks for the apologetics on reincarnation and forgive my ignorance on the subject matter but it begs the question as to the motive of 'god' and the purpose of incarnated spirits.  What you expect me to believe is that for those of us who do not choose to incarnate as human beings, there are multiple perfect universes where one can relax, float on clouds or such like, with no stress and just enjoy existence to the fullest.  Rub-bish! Where is your proof?  It's a positive so there should be proof. Not so?

And even if this were true, the effect of phyiscal incarnation should be that earthlings are at peace after much counsel and guidance.  Evil is not a trial and tribulation, evil is a state of being.

In fact if I were not human in prior incarnations then my constant exposure to a highly evolved and perfect universe should by no means cause me to incarnate as a wicked human being.  It just does not make sense!

You keep dancing around my question as to why we are not yet perfect on earth. 

What you have done though is expatiated on the politics of universal incarnations. 

That any soul would choose to incarnate as a human being at all, in that case, is beyond me.
Re: Jesus Christ Did Not Exist by trinigirl1(f): 9:44pm On Feb 15, 2007
hmm. . . no response, interesting. smiley
Re: Jesus Christ Did Not Exist by Jen33(m): 12:47am On Feb 16, 2007
haba, I'm getting a headache now.  All this false doctrine.  

Jen,

Thanks for the apologetics on reincarnation and forgive my ignorance on the subject matter but it begs the question as to the motive of 'god' and the purpose of incarnated spirits.  What you expect me to believe is that for those of us who do not choose to incarnate as human beings, there are multiple perfect universes where one can relax, float on clouds or such like, with no stress and just enjoy existence to the fullest.  Rub-bish! Where is your proof?  It's a positive so there should be proof. Not so?

It's funny you should demand proof - as if the things you believe in have any proof to back them.

The 'proof' I have is from accounts of people who have accessed the other side. I have studied many of these accounts, and what I find most persuasive is the essential uniformity that runs through them despite great cultural/geographic distances separating the experiencers of these phenomena.

And even if this were true, the effect of physical incarnation should be that earthlings are at peace after much counsel and guidance.  Evil is not a trial and tribulation, evil is a state of being.

But you're assuming it's the same spirits that keep coming back to earth, which is not necessarily the case. Some spirits have only just started incarnating on earth, while those that once did have stopped doing so, once they've attained spiritual maturity.

It's an individual thing, not a collective thing, so progress spirits make on earth is not directly related to the progress the collectivity of souls at any one time on earth make.

In fact if I were not human in prior incarnations then my constant exposure to a highly evolved and perfect universe should by no means cause me to incarnate as a wicked human being.  It just does not make sense!

No soul to my knowledge seeks to incarnate as a wicked human being. But you must realise that the prevailing consciousness on earth is such that many incarnated spirits end up that way, ie committing acts that run counter to universal Oneness.

Remember that a memory veil is placed on incarnating souls so as not to let them know their true immortal selves as humans, so most souls, in their temporary human state,  operate under a state of ignorance, imbibing their beliefs and certain behavioural patterns from their physical human environment, which ends up helping to shape their character as human adults.

That any soul would choose to incarnate as a human being at all, in that case, is beyond me.

From our perspective, it does sound crazy, but not from the perspective of a soul.

From a soul's perspective, it's not a really big deal. It is said that in the spirit world (which is reportedly exceedingly vast and filled with life) they have schools filled with classrooms and libraries, as well as a variety of recreational facilities!

The time it takes for a spirit to live an earth life is comparable to a student taking his leave from the class to visit the bathroom/loo.

In Michael Newton's book Journey of Souls, one of his clients, under deep hypnosis, reported the process as happening in just that manner. He'd briefly left the class study and returned a few minutes later, having led a full 70 year life on earth.

So to spirits, some who decide to be born disabled, or born in war-torn areas etc etc, it's no great shakes, because THEY KNOW it's just a game, an illusion - and a very short one at that.

They do it because of the valuable lessons they gain from experiencing the lack of the things they take for granted in their realms - justice, abundance, love, order, compassion  etc etc.

They value such qualities more by undergoing experiences such as offered by earth conditions.

A spirit that's never incarnated as a physical being in a tough place like earth is a bit like a mummy's boy that's never seen 'ard time', and is thus, not quite as strong a character as someone that's been there, done that, and smoked the joint too.
Re: Jesus Christ Did Not Exist by trinigirl1(f): 12:54am On Feb 16, 2007
Something tells me you don't really believe this as vehemently as you purport. Especially since you can't tell me why we're not on with the universe yet according to your belief. But, all things take time.
Re: Jesus Christ Did Not Exist by Jen33(m): 1:05am On Feb 16, 2007
Something tells me you don't really believe this as vehemently as you purport.  Especially since you can't tell me why we're not on with the universe yet according to your belief. But, all things take time.

Well, I'm certainly no fanatic with regard to any idea. I'm open minded to new discoveries.

There are no hard and fast rules in my book. But this is where my search for the truth has led me to. Many years ago I spoke to God and asked him to let me know the truth about life - who we are - why we're here -  etc etc, as I was utterly unconvinced by the conflicting, often ridiculous concepts propounded by world religions.

I reckon he's doing that.   cool
Re: Jesus Christ Did Not Exist by trinigirl1(f): 1:18am On Feb 16, 2007
Jen33:

Well, I'm certainly no fanatic with regard to any idea. I'm open minded to new discoveries,

There are no hard and fast rules in my book. But this is where my search for the truth has led me to. Many years ago I spoke to God and asked him to let me know the truth about life - who we are - why we're here -  etc etc, as I was utterly unconvinced by the conflicting, often ridiculous concepts propounded by world religions.

I reckon he's doing that.   cool

I agree about being open minded.  I had the same jouney for truth. Dabbled in Wiccan and the craft a bit.  Quite a story there.   grin I was also considering Islam.  In my search however I got the revelation that religion has nothing to do with spirituality and was never the will of God.

Even the Bible says that pure religion and undefiled before God and the Father is this; to visit the fatherless and widows in their affliction, and to keep himself unspotted from the world.  (Love your neighbour as yourself)

A lot of people don't understand this statement but I came to realize that to know yourself is to know God.

To me it means that in my most peaceful moment of meditation when I kept asking myself  "who am i" and went deeper and deeper into my soul,   in my aloneness,  God was there.  Dunno if that makes any sense whatsoever. 

But my own experiences have brought me to this place where I know that the christian God of the Bible is as real as this thread.  Not because of a church or a religion or what I have been taught.

How we all define him is where the contentions arise.
Re: Jesus Christ Did Not Exist by Jen33(m): 1:59am On Feb 16, 2007
How we all define him is where the contentions arise.

Which is why nobody is condemned in the hereafter for their subjective definition of the Godhead during their time as humans.  grin
Re: Jesus Christ Did Not Exist by trinigirl1(f): 2:06am On Feb 16, 2007
Jen33:

Which is why nobody is condemned in the hereafter for their subjective definition of the Godhead during their time as humans. grin

oh lawwwd here we go again! grin
Re: Jesus Christ Did Not Exist by Jen33(m): 3:08am On Feb 16, 2007
Mellen-Thomas Benedict's NDE

Mellen-Thomas Benedict is an artist who survived a near-death experience in 1982. He was dead for over an hour and a half after dying of cancer. At the time of his death, he rose up out of his body and went into the light. Curious about the universe, he was taken far into the remote depths of existence, and even beyond, into the energetic void of nothingness behind the Big Bang. During his experience, he was able to learn a great deal of information concerning reincarnation. Because of his near-death experience, he was able to bring back scientific discoveries.

Mr. Benedict has been closely involved in the mechanics of cellular communication and research dealing with the relationship of light to life called Quantum Biology. This research is providing dramatic new perspectives on how biological systems work. Mr. Benedict has found that living cells can respond very quickly to light stimulation resulting in, among other things, high speed healing. He is a researcher, inventor and lecturer who holds six U.S. patents.

Several weeks after Benedict was born, he experienced an NDE when his bowels were
ruptured. His body was tossed to one side as a corpse, yet much to everyone's surprise he was later revived. As soon as he was big enough to grab hold of crayons, he started what became a compulsive urge to create symbolic renditions of the black/white yin/yang circles of Eastern religious thought. He has no memory of why he drew those particular symbols.

He spent his grade school years in a Catholic boarding school in Vermont, and was baptized in the Salvation Army religion as a youngster. He traveled extensively because of a military stepfather until the family finally settled down in Fayetteville, North Carolina.

Then, Benedict was diagnosed as having inoperable cancer. He had retired from the frenzy of filmdom by then and was operating his own stained-glass studio. As his condition worsened, he spent more and more time with his art. One morning he awakened knowing he would die the next day, and he did.

As the typical heaven-like scenario began to unfold, Benedict recognized what was happening as it was happening. The process was familiar to him because he had read many books about the near-death phenomenon previously.

Mr. Benedict's NDE is reprinted here by the permission of his friends Dr. Lee Worth Bailey and Jenny Yates. Their excellent book entitled The Near-Death Experience: A Reader, published by Routledge, New York, in 1996, is highly recommended. A portion of his near-death experience also appears in P.M.H. Atwater's book, Beyond the Light. Concerning Mellen's near-death experience, Dr. Ken Ring remarked, "His story is one of the most remarkable I have encountered in my extensive research on near-death experiences."

P.M.H. Atwater has the following to say about Mellen-Thomas Benedict:

"I can attest that his case is genuine and his claims about the brain tumor and the conditions of his death are true. I have met his mother and step-father, been in his and their homes, and have followed his life since - his struggles and his accomplishments - as he sought to find a way to integrate his experience into his daily life while still honoring the mission he felt guided to fulfill."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Road to Death

In 1982 I died from terminal cancer. The condition I had was inoperable, and any kind of chemotherapy they could give me would just have made me more of a vegetable. I was given six to eight months to live. I had been an information freak in the 1970's, and I had become increasingly despondent over the nuclear crisis, the ecology crisis, and so forth. So, since I did not have a spiritual basis, I began to believe that nature had made a mistake, and that we were probably a cancerous organism on the planet. I saw no way that we could get out from all the problems we had created for ourselves and the planet. I perceived all humans as cancer, and that is what I got. That is what killed me. Be careful what your world view is. It can feed back on you, especially if it is a negative world view. I had a seriously negative one. That is what led me into my death. I tried all sorts of alternative healing methods, but nothing helped.

So I determined that this was really just between me and God. I had never really faced God before, or even dealt with God. I was not into any kind of spirituality at the time, but I began a journey into learning about spirituality and alternative healing. I set out to do all the reading I could and bone up on the subject, because I did not want to be surprised on the other side. So I started reading on various religions and philosophies. They were all very interesting, and gave hope that there was something on the other side.

On the other hand, as a self-employed stained-glass artist at the time, I had no medical insurance whatsoever. So my life savings went overnight in testing. Then I was facing the medical profession without any kind of insurance. I did not want to have my family dragged down financially, so I determined to handle this myself. There was not constant pain, but there were black-outs. I got so that I would not dare to drive, and eventually I ended up in hospice care. I had my own personal hospice caretaker. I was very blessed by this angel who went through the last part of this with me. I lasted about eighteen months. I did not want to take a lot of drugs, since I wanted to be as conscious as possible. Then I experienced such pain that I had nothing but pain in my consciousness, luckily only for a few days at a time.

The Light of God

I remember waking up one morning at home about 4:30 am, and I just knew that this was it. This was the day I was going to die. So I called a few friends and said goodbye. I woke up my hospice caretaker and told her. I had a private agreement with her that she would leave my dead body alone for six hours, since I had read that all kinds of interesting things happen when you die. I went back to sleep. The next thing I remember is the beginning of a typical near-death experience. Suddenly I was fully aware and I was standing up, but my body was in the bed.

There was this darkness around me. Being out of my body was even more vivid than ordinary experience. It was so vivid that I could see every room in the house, I could see the top of the house, I could see around the house, I could see under the house.

There was this light shining. I turned toward the light. The light was very similar to what many other people have described in their near-death experiences. It was so magnificent. It is tangible; you can feel it. It is alluring; you want to go to it like you would want to go to your ideal mother's or father's arms.

As I began to move toward the light, I knew intuitively that if I went to the light, I would be dead.

So as I was moving toward the light I said, "Please wait a minute, just hold on a second here. I want to think about this; I would like to talk to you before I go."

To my surprise, the entire experience halted at that point. You are indeed in control of your near-death experience. You are not on a roller coaster ride. So my request was honored and I had some conversations with the light. The light kept changing into different figures, like Jesus, Buddha, Krishna, mandalas, archetypal images and signs.

I asked the light, "What is going on here? Please, light, clarify yourself for me. I really want to know the reality of the situation."

I cannot really say the exact words, because it was sort of telepathy. The light responded. The information transferred to me was that your beliefs shape the kind of feedback you are getting before the light. If you were a Buddhist or Catholic or Fundamentalist, you get a feedback loop of your own stuff. You have a chance to look at it and examine it, but most people do not.

As the light revealed itself to me, I became aware that what I was really seeing was our Higher Self matrix. The only thing I can tell you is that it turned into a matrix, a mandala of human souls, and what I saw was that what we call our Higher Self in each of us is a matrix. It's also a conduit to the Source; each one of us comes directly, as a direct experience from the Source. We all have a Higher Self, or an oversoul part of our being. It revealed itself to me in its truest energy form. The only way I can really describe it is that the being of the Higher Self is more like a conduit. It did not look like that, but it is a direct connection to the Source that each and every one of us has. We are directly connected to the Source.

So the light was showing me the Higher Self matrix. And it became very clear to me that all the Higher Selves are connected as one being, all humans are connected as one being, we are actually the same being, different aspects of the same being. It was not committed to one particular religion. So that is what was being fed back to me. And I saw this mandala of human souls. It was the most beautiful thing I have ever seen. I just went into it and, it was just overwhelming. It was like all the love you've every wanted, and it was the kind of love that cures, heals, regenerates.

As I asked the light to keep explaining, I understood what the Higher Self matrix is. We have a grid around the planet where all the Higher Selves are connected. This is like a great company, a next subtle level of energy around us, the spirit level, you might say.

Then, after a couple of minutes, I asked for more clarification. I really wanted to know what the universe is about, and I was ready to go at that time.

I said, "I am ready, take me."

Then the light turned into the most beautiful thing that I have ever seen: a mandala of human souls on this planet.

Now I came to this with my negative view of what has happened on the planet. So as I asked the light to keep clarifying for me, I saw in this magnificent mandala how beautiful we all are in our essence, our core. We are the most beautiful creations. The human soul, the human matrix that we all make together is absolutely fantastic, elegant, exotic, everything. I just cannot say enough about how it changed my opinion of human beings in that instant.

I said, "Oh, God, I did not know how beautiful we are."

At any level, high or low, in whatever shape you are in, you are the most beautiful creation, you are.

I was astonished to find that there was no evil in any soul.

I said, "How can this be?"

The answer was that no soul was inherently evil. The terrible things that happened to people might make them do evil things, but their souls were not evil. What all people seek, what sustains them, is love, the light told me. What distorts people is a lack of love.

The revelations coming from the light seemed to go on and on, then I asked the light, "Does this mean that humankind will be saved?"

Then, like a trumpet blast with a shower of spiraling lights, the Great Light spoke, saying, "Remember this and never forget; you save, redeem and heal yourself. You always have. You always will. You were created with the power to do so from before the beginning of the world."

In that instant I realized even more. I realized that WE HAVE ALREADY BEEN SAVED, and we saved ourselves because we were designed to self-correct like the rest of God's universe. This is what the second coming is about.

I thanked the light of God with all my heart. The best thing I could come up with was these simple words of totally appreciation:

"Oh dear God, dear Universe, dear Great Self, I love my life."

The light seemed to breathe me in even more deeply. It was as if the light was completely absorbing me. The love light is, to this day, indescribable. I entered into another realm, more profound than the last, and became aware of something more, much more. It was an enormous stream of light, vast and full, deep in the heart of life. I asked what this was.

The light responded, "This is the RIVER OF LIFE. Drink of this manna water to your heart's content."

So I did. I took one big drink and then another. To drink of life Itself! I was in ecstasy.

Then the light said, "You have a desire."

The light knew all about me, everything past, present and future.

"Yes!" I whispered.

I asked to see the rest of the universe; beyond our solar system, beyond all human illusion. The light then told me that I could go with the Stream. I did, and was carried through the light at the end of the tunnel. I felt and heard a series of very soft sonic booms. What a rush!

Suddenly I seemed to be rocketing away from the planet on this stream of life. I saw the earth fly away. The solar system, in all its splendor, whizzed by and disappeared. At faster than light speed, I flew through the center of the galaxy, absorbing more knowledge as I went. I learned that this galaxy, and all of the universe, is bursting with many different varieties of LIFE. I saw many worlds. The good news is that we are not alone in this universe!

As I rode this stream of consciousness through the center of the galaxy, the stream was expanding in awesome fractal waves of energy. The super clusters of galaxies with all their ancient wisdom flew by. At first I thought I was going somewhere; actually traveling. But then I realized that, as the stream was expanding, my own consciousness was also expanding to take in everything in the universe! All creation passed by me. It was an unimaginable wonder! I truly was a wonder child; a babe in Wonderland!

It seemed as if all the creations in the universe soared by me and vanished in a speck of light. Almost immediately, a second light appeared. It came from all sides, and was so different; a light made up of more than every frequency in the universe.

I felt and heard several velvety sonic booms again. My consciousness, or being, was expanding to interface with the entire holographic universe and more.

As I passed into the second light, the awareness came to me that I had just transcended the truth. Those are the best words I have for it, but I will try to explain. As I passed into the second light, I expanded beyond the first light. I found myself in a profound stillness, beyond all silence. I could see or perceive FOREVER, beyond infinity. I was in the void. I was in pre-creation, before the Big Bang. I had crossed over the beginning of time - the first word - the first vibration. I was in the eye of creation. I felt as if I was touching the face of God. It was not a religious feeling. Simply I was at one with absolute life and consciousness.

When I say that I could see or perceive forever, I mean that I could experience all of creation generating itself. It was without beginning and without end. That's a mind-expanding thought, isn't it? Scientists perceive the Big Bang as a single event which created the universe. I saw that the Big Bang is only one of an infinite number of Big Bangs creating universes endlessly and simultaneously. The only images that even come close in human terms would be those created by supercomputers using fractal geometry equations.

The ancients knew of this. They said Godhead periodically created new universes by breathing out, and de-creating other universes by breathing in. These epochs were called yugas. Modern science called this the Big Bang. I was in absolute, pure consciousness. I could see or perceive all the Big Bangs or yugas creating and de-creating themselves. Instantly I entered into them all simultaneously. I saw that each and every little piece of creation has the power to create. It is very difficult to try to explain this. I am still speechless about this.

It took me years after I returned to assimilate any words at all for the void experience. I can tell you this now; the void is less than nothing, yet more than everything that is! The void is absolute zero; chaos forming all possibilities. It is absolute consciousness; much more than even universal intelligence.

Where is the void? I know. The void is inside and outside everything. You, right now even while you live, are always inside and outside the void simultaneously. You don't have to go anywhere or die to get there. The void is the vacuum or nothingness between all physical manifestations. The SPACE between atoms and their components. Modern science has begun to study this space between everything. They call it zero-point. Whenever they try to measure it, their instruments go off the scale, or to infinity, so to speak. They have no way, as of yet, to measure infinity accurately. There is more of the zero space in your own body and the universe than anything else!

What mystics call the void is not a void. It is so full of energy, a different kind of energy that has created everything that we are. Everything since the Big Bang is vibration, from the first word, which is the first vibration.

The Biblical "I am" really has a question mark after it.

"I am? What am I?"

So creation is God exploring God's Self through every way imaginable, in an ongoing, infinite exploration through every one of us. Through every piece of hair on your head, through every leaf on every tree, through every atom, God is exploring God's Self, the great "I am". I began to see that everything that is, is the Self, literally, your Self, my Self. Everything is the great Self. That is why God knows even when a leaf falls. That is possible because wherever you are is the center of the universe. Wherever any atom is, that is the center of the universe. There is God in that, and God in the void.

As I was exploring the void and all the yugas or creations, I was completely out of time and space as we know it. In this expanded state, I discovered that creation is about absolute pure consciousness, or God, coming into the experience of life as we know it. The void itself is devoid of experience. It is pre-life, before the first vibration. Godhead is about more than life and death. Therefore there is even more than life and death to experience in the universe!

I was in the void and I was aware of everything that had ever been created. It was like I was looking out of God's eyes. I had become God. Suddenly I wasn't me anymore. The only thing I can say, I was looking out of God's eyes. And suddenly I knew why every atom was, and I could see everything.

The interesting point was that I went into the void, I came back with this understanding that God is not there. God is here. That's what it is all about. So this constant search of the human race to go out and find God , God gave everything to us, everything is here - this is where it's at. And what we are into now is God's exploration of God through us. People are so busy trying to become God that they ought to realize that we are already God and God is becoming us. That's what it is really about.

When I realized this, I was finished with the void, and wanted to return to this creation, or yuga. It just seemed like the natural thing to do.

Then I suddenly came back through the second light, or the Big Bang, hearing several more velvet booms. I rode the stream of consciousness back through all of creation, and what a ride it was! The superclusters of galaxies came through me with even more insights. I passed through the center of our galaxy, which is a black hole. Black holes are the great processors or recyclers of the universe. Do you know what is on the other side of a black hole? We are; our galaxy; which has been reprocessed from another universe.

In its total energy configuration, the galaxy looked like a fantastic city of lights. All energy this side of the Big Bang is light. Every sub-atom, atom, star, planet, even consciousness itself is made of light and has a frequency and/or particle. Light is living stuff. Everything is made of light, even stones. So everything is alive. Everything is made from the light of God; everything is very intelligent.

The Light of Love

As I rode the stream on and on, I could eventually see a huge light coming. I knew it was the first light; the Higher Self light matrix of our solar system. Then the entire solar system appeared in the light, accompanied by one of those velvet booms.

I saw that the solar system we live in is our larger, local body. This is our local body and we are much bigger than we imagine. I saw that the solar system is our body. I am a part of this, and the earth is this great created being that we are, and we are the part of it that knows that it is. But we are only that part of it. We are not everything, but we are that part of it that knows that it is.

I could see all the energy that this solar system generates, and it is an incredible light show! I could hear the music of the spheres. Our solar system, as do all celestial bodies, generates a unique matrix of light, sound and vibratory energies. Advanced civilizations from other star systems can spot life as we know it in the universe by the vibratory or energy matrix imprint. It is child's play. The earth's wonder child (human beings) make an abundance of sound right now, like children playing in the backyard of the universe.

I rode the stream directly into the center of the light. I felt embraced by the light as it took me in with its breath again, followed by another soft sonic boom.

I was in this great light of love with the stream of life flowing through me. I have to say again, it is the most loving, non-judgmental light. It is the ideal parent for this wonder child.

"What now?" I wondered.

The light explained to me that there is no death; we are immortal beings. We have already been alive forever! I realized that we are part of a natural living system that recycles itself endlessly. I was never told that I had to come back. I just knew that I would. It was only natural, from what I had seen.

I don't know how long I was with the light, in human time. But there came a moment when I realized that all my questions had been answered and my return was near. When I say that all my questions were answered on the other side, I mean to say just that. All my questions have been answered. Every human has a different life and set of questions to explore. Some of our questions are universal, but each of us is exploring this thing we call life in our own unique way. So is every other form of life, from mountains to every leaf on every tree.

And that is very important to the rest of us in this universe. Because it all contributes to the Big Picture, the fullness of life. We are literally God exploring God's Self in an infinite Dance of Life. Your uniqueness enhances all of life.

His Return to Earth

As I began my return to the life cycle, it never crossed my mind, nor was I told, that I would return to the same body. It just did not matter. I had complete trust in the light and the life process. As the stream merged with the great light, I asked never to forget the revelations and the feelings of what I had learned on the other side.

There was a "Yes." It felt like a kiss to my soul.

Then I was taken back through the light into the vibratory realm again. The whole process reversed, with even more information being given to me. I came back home, and I was given lessons on the mechanics of reincarnation. I was given answers to all those little questions I had:

"How does this work? How does that work?" I knew that I would be reincarnated.

The earth is a great processor of energy, and individual consciousness evolves out of that into each one of us. I thought of myself as a human for the first time, and I was happy to be that. From what I have seen, I would be happy to be an atom in this universe. An atom. So to be the human part of God , this is the most fantastic blessing. It is a blessing beyond our wildest estimation of what blessing can be. For each and every one of us to be the human part of this experience is awesome, and magnificent. Each and every one of us, no matter where we are, screwed up or not, is a blessing to the planet, right where we are.

So I went through the reincarnation process expecting to be a baby somewhere. But I was given a lesson on how individual identity and consciousness evolve. So I reincarnated back into this body.

I was so surprised when I opened my eyes. I do not know why, because I understood it, but it was still such a surprise to be back in this body, back in my room with someone looking over me crying her eyes out. It was my hospice caretaker. She had given up an hour and a half after finding me dead. She was sure I was dead; all the signs of death were there - I was getting stiff. We do not know how long I was dead, but we do know that it was an hour and a half since I was found. She honored my wish to have my newly dead body left alone for a few hours as much as she could. We had an amplified stethoscope and many ways of checking out the vital functions of the body to see what was happening. She can verify that I really was dead.

It was not a near-death experience. I experienced death itself for at least an hour and a half. She found me dead and checked the stethoscope, blood pressure and heart rate monitor for an hour and a half. Then I awakened and saw the light outside. I tried to get up to go to it, but I fell out of the bed. She heard a loud "clunk", ran in and found me on the floor.

When I recovered, I was very surprised and yet very awed about what had happened to me. At first all the memory of the trip that I have now was not there. I kept slipping out of this world and kept asking, "Am I alive?" This world seemed more like a dream than that one.

Within three days, I was feeling normal again, clearer, yet different than I had ever felt in my life. My memory of the journey came back later. I could see nothing wrong with any human being I had ever seen. Before that I was really judgmental. I thought a lot of people were really screwed up, in fact I thought that everybody was screwed up but me. But I got clear on all that.

About three months later a friend said I should get tested, so I went and got the scans and so forth. I really felt good, so I was afraid of getting bad news.

I remember the doctor at the clinic looking at the before and after scans, saying, "Well, there is nothing here now."

I said, "Really, it must be a miracle?"

He said, "No, these things happen, they are called spontaneous remission."

He acted very unimpressed. But here was a miracle, and I was impressed, even if no one else was.

The Lessons He Learned

The mystery of life has very little to do with intelligence. The universe is not an intellectual process at all. The intellect is helpful; it is brilliant, but right now that is all we process with, instead of our hearts and the wiser part of ourselves.

The center of the earth is this great transmuter of energy, just as you see in pictures of our earth's magnetic field. That's our cycle, pulling reincarnated souls back in and through it again. A sign that you are reaching human level is that you are beginning to evolve an individual consciousness. The animals have a group soul, and they reincarnate in group souls. A deer is pretty much going to be a deer forever. But just being born a human, whether deformed or genius, shows that you are on the path to developing an individual consciousness. That is in itself part of the group consciousness called humanity.

I saw that races are personality clusters. Nations like France, Germany and China each have their own personality. Cities have personalities, their local group souls that attract certain people. Families have group souls. Individual identity is evolving like branches of a fractal; the group soul explores in our individuality. The different questions that each of us has are very, very important. This is how Godhead is exploring God's Self - through you. So ask your questions, do your searching. You will find your Self and you will find God in that Self, because it is only the Self.

More than that, I began to see that each one of us humans are soul mates. We are part of the same soul fractaling out in many creative directions, but still the same. Now I look at every human being that I ever see, and I see a soul mate, my soul mate, the one I have always been looking for. Beyond that, the greatest soul mate that you will ever have is yourself. We are each both male and female. We experience this in the womb and we experience this in reincarnation states. If you are looking for that ultimate soul mate outside of yourself, you may never find it; it is not there. Just as God is not "there." God is here. Don't look "out there" for God. Look here for God. Look through your Self. Start having the greatest love affair you ever had , with your Self. You will love everything out of that.

I had a descent into what you might call hell, and it was very surprising. I did not see Satan or evil. My descent into hell was a descent into each person's customized human misery, ignorance, and darkness of not-knowing. It seemed like a miserable eternity. But each of the millions of souls around me had a little star of light always available. But no one seemed to pay attention to it. They were so consumed with their own grief, trauma and misery. But, after what seemed an eternity, I started calling out to that light, like a child calling to a parent for help. Then the light opened up and formed a tunnel that came right to me an insulated me from all that fear and pain. That is what hell really is.

So what we are doing is learning to hold hands, to come together. The doors of hell are open now. We are going to link up, hold hands, and walk out of hell together.

The light came to me and turned into a huge golden angel. I said, "Are you the angel of death?"

It expressed to me that it was my oversoul, my Higher Self matrix, a super-ancient part of ourselves. Then I was taken to the light.

Soon our science will quantify spirit. Isn't that going to be wonderful? We are coming up with devices now that are sensitive to subtle energy or spirit energy. Physicists use these atomic colliders to smash atoms to see what they are made of. They have got it down to quarks and charm, and all that. Well, one day they are going to come down to the little thing that holds it all together, and they are going to have to call that , God. With atomic colliders they are not only seeing what is in here, but they are creating particles. Thank God most of them are short-lived milliseconds and nanoseconds. We are just beginning to understand that we are creating too, as we go along.

As I saw forever, I came to a realm in which there is a point where we pass all knowledge and begin creating the next fractal, the next level. We have that power to create as we explore. And that is God expanding itself through us.

Since my return I have experienced the light spontaneously, and I have learned how to get to that space almost any time in my meditation. Each one of you can do this. You do not have to die to do this. It is within your equipment; you are wired for it already.

The body is the most magnificent light being there is. The body is a universe of incredible light. Spirit is not pushing us to dissolve this body. That is not what is happening. Stop trying to become God; God is becoming you. Here.

The mind is like a child running around the universe, demanding this and thinking it created the world. But I ask the mind:

"What did your mother have to do with this?"

That is the next level of spiritual awareness. Oh! My mother! All of a sudden you give up the ego, because you are not the only soul in the universe.

One of my questions to the light was, "What is heaven?"

I was given a tour of all the heavens that have been created: the Nirvanas, the Happy Hunting Grounds, all of them. I went through them. These are thought form creations that we have created. We don't really go to heaven; we are reprocessed. But whatever we created, we leave a part of ourselves there. It is real, but it is not all of the soul.

I saw the Christian heaven. We expect it to be a beautiful place, and you stand in front of the throne, worshipping forever. I tried it. It is boring! This is all we are going to do? It is childlike. I do not mean to offend anyone. Some heavens are very interesting, and some are very boring. I found the ancient ones to be more interesting, like the Native American ones, the Happy Hunting Grounds. The Egyptians have fantastic ones. It goes on and on. There are so many of them. In each of them there is a fractal that is your particular interpretation, unless you are part of the group soul that believes in only the God of a particular religion. Then you are very close, in the same ball park together. But even then, each is a little bit different. That is a part of yourself that you leave there. Death is about life, not about heaven.

I asked God, "What is the best religion on the planet? Which one is right?"

And Godhead said, with great love, "I don't care."

That was incredible grace. What that meant was that we are the caring beings here.

The Ultimate Godhead of all the stars tells us, "It does not matter what religion you are."

They come and they go, they change. Buddhism has not been here forever, Catholicism has not been here forever, and they are all about to become more enlightened. More light is coming into all systems now. There is going to be a reformation in spirituality that is going to be just as dramatic as the Protestant Reformation. There will be lots of people fighting about it, one religion against the next, believing that only they are right.

Everyone thinks they own God, the religions and philosophies, especially the religions, because they form big organizations around their philosophy. When Godhead said, "I don't care," I immediately understood that it is for us to care about. It is important, because we are the caring beings. It matters to us and that is where it is important. What you have is the energy equation in spirituality. Ultimate Godhead does not care if you are Protestant, Buddhist, or whatever. It is all a blooming facet of the whole. I wish that all religions would realize it and let each other be. It is not the end of each religion, but we are talking about the same God. Live and let live. Each has a different view. And it all adds up to the Big Picture; it is all important.

I went over to the other side with a lot of fears about toxic waste, nuclear missiles, the population explosion, the rainforest. I came back loving every single problem. I love nuclear waste. I love the mushroom cloud; this is the holiest mandala that we have manifested to date, as an archetype. It, more than any religion or philosophy on earth, brought us together all of a sudden, to a new level of consciousness. Knowing that maybe we can blow up the planet fifty times, or 500 times, we finally realize that maybe we are all here together now. For a period they had to keep setting off more bombs to get it in to us. Then we started saying, "We do not need this any more."

Now we are actually in a safer world than we have ever been in, and it is going to get safer. So I came back loving toxic waste, because it brought us together. These things are so big. As Peter Russell might say, these problems are now "soul size." Do we have soul size answers? YES!

The clearing of the rain forest will slow down, and in fifty years there will be more trees on the planet than in a long time. If you are into ecology, go for it; you are that part of the system that is becoming aware. Go for it with all your might, but do not be depressed. It is part of a larger thing.

Earth is in the process of domesticating itself. It is never again going to be as wild a place as it once was. There will be great wild places, reserves where nature thrives. Gardening and reserves will be the thing in the future. Population increase is getting very close to the optimal range of energy to cause a shift in consciousness. That shift in consciousness will change politics, money, energy.

What happens when we dream? We are multi-dimensional beings. We can access that through lucid dreaming. In fact, this universe is God's dream. One of the things that I saw is that we humans are a speck on a planet that is a speck in a galaxy that is a speck. Those are giant systems out there, and we are in sort of an average system. But human beings are already legendary throughout the cosmos of consciousness. The little bitty human being of Earth/Gaia is legendary. One of the things that we are legendary for is dreaming. We are legendary dreamers. In fact, the whole cosmos has been looking for the meaning of life, the meaning of it all. And it was the little dreamer who came up with the best answer ever. We dreamed it up. So dreams are important.

After dying and coming back, I really respect life and death. In our DNA experiments we may have opened the door to a great secret. Soon we will be able to live as long as we want to live in this body. After living 150 years or so, there will be an intuitive soul sense that you will want to change channels. Living forever in one body is not as creative as reincarnation, as transferring energy in this fantastic vortex of energy that we are in. We are actually going to see the wisdom of life and death, and enjoy it.

As it is now, we have already been alive forever. This body that you are in, has been alive forever. It comes from an unending stream of life, going back to the Big Bang and beyond. This body gives life to the next life, in dense and subtle energy. This body has been alive forever already.

1 Like

Re: Jesus Christ Did Not Exist by lafile(m): 8:49am On Feb 16, 2007
phew lipsrsealed
Re: Jesus Christ Did Not Exist by mrpataki(m): 10:35am On Feb 16, 2007
Wonder where all you these peeps keep getting all this long-winded bogus stories and fair tales from. Personally I cant stand reading such irrelevant stories undecided
Re: Jesus Christ Did Not Exist by Pain(m): 10:55am On Feb 16, 2007
So, Whats The Point? @Jen3?

Jargons!!!!!!!!!!!

Jesus Is Lord!!!!!!!!!. We Indeed Are In The Last Days.

And have this for supper:

And Knowledge and Travel Shall Increase . . .

A remarkable prophecy from the book of Daniel . . .

"But you, Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book

until the time of the end,

many shall run to and fro [world travel will increase dramatically]

and knowledge shall increase."

(Daniel 12:4)

Permit Me To Add These "Stupidity Among The Spiritually Blind Shall Increase Too"

Its A Wonder When Ignorant Men Try To Appear Smart. Wake Up Fool!!!!!
Re: Jesus Christ Did Not Exist by Pain(m): 11:13am On Feb 16, 2007
Seducing Spirits!

Re: Jesus Christ Did Not Exist by Pain(m): 11:29am On Feb 16, 2007
"Behold, the days come, saith the Lord GOD, that I will send a famine in the land, not a famine of bread, nor a thirst for water, but of hearing the words of the LORD: And they shall wander from sea to sea, and from the north even to the east, they shall run to and fro to seek the word of the LORD, and shall not find it. In that day shall the fair virgins and young men faint for thirst. Amos 8:11-13

Some of These Posters Have A Commission to Mislead. They Have Found The Net A Viable Platform To deceive The Elects

Matt. 24:21-25
For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be. And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened. Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not. For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

Many Sure Alredy Have Their Conscience Seared:

"Speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron" (I Tim. 4: 2)

A Turning to Spiritualism
Prophecy: "In the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits." 1 Timothy 4:1. "For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, " Revelation 16:14.
Re: Jesus Christ Did Not Exist by Jen33(m): 2:16pm On Feb 17, 2007
grin grin

A lot of people here can't stand the fact that everyone, and not just them, is already saved, and has ALWAYS been saved.

A remarkable combination of selfishness and ignorance if I ever saw one.  grin

Christians, especially of the ''born-again'' hue are a strange lot.

They walk around smiling and joking with people, all the while believing 99% of such people are destined for eternal suffering in hellfire.

What a way to live.

Astonishingly, the audacious self-centredness of such a position is entirely lost on them, owing to their tragically effective indoctrination.

Pathetic. cool
Re: Jesus Christ Did Not Exist by trinigirl1(f): 2:46pm On Feb 17, 2007
Jen33:

grin grin

A lot of people here can't stand the fact that everyone, and not just them, is already saved, and has ALWAYS been saved.

A remarkable combination of selfishness and ignorance if I ever saw one.  grin

Christians, especially of the ''born-again'' hue are a strange lot.

They walk around smiling and joking with people, all the while believing 99% of such people are destined for eternal suffering in hellfire.

What a way to live.

Astonishingly, the audacious self-centredness of such a position is entirely lost on them, owing to their tragically effective indoctrination.

Pathetic. cool

Jen! lol!! I hate to admit it but you sound so much like me it's scary.  Even though we are on different sides of the fence, I must admit I like your flare for sophisticated insult.  It's an acquired skill that many people will never attain.  grin

ahem!!

Bad Jen! Very very bad!  tongue

Muslims do the same thing ie, walk around being nice to everyone but inwardly thinking we are infidels worthy of death! You also do the same thinking that we born agains are brainwashed zombies regurgitating false doctrine.
So what makes you any different.
Re: Jesus Christ Did Not Exist by jagunlabi(m): 4:38pm On Feb 17, 2007
God is not dependent on our belief, for our belief or disbelief in God does not affect God - only us.

God is not a member of any church or religion. It is the churches and the religions that are members within the vastness and the glory that is God. There is no one religion just as there is no "chosen" people or person, nor any single way of regarding what cannot be fully comprehended. We are all "sons" of God in the sense that we are all souls of God's creation, without gender, without form, without nationality, complete and whole and perfect as we explore the never-endingness of God's wonderment. A spark from the essence of All God Is resides in each and every one of us has an unbreakable connection, that thread or cord that ensures we remain a part of That Which We Could Never Leave.
This i find very interesting and in total agreement with.
Re: Jesus Christ Did Not Exist by Jen33(m): 4:47pm On Feb 17, 2007
Bad Jen! Very very bad!  

Muslims do the same thing ie, walk around being nice to everyone but inwardly thinking we are infidels worthy of death! You also do the same thinking that we born agains are brainwashed zombies regurgitating false doctrine.
So what makes you any different.

Trini girl, even you must admit it's one thing considering others ever so deluded while another entirely to assume they're condemned to eternal suffering in some burning fire on God's orders.

I also think Muslim fundamentalists are tragically deluded.

Any religion that supposes it alone holds the key to salvation, is seriously deluded.

Any person believing his/her religion to be the only true path to God is seriously deluded and in need of radical mental reconfiguration.
Re: Jesus Christ Did Not Exist by jagunlabi(m): 4:54pm On Feb 17, 2007
Jen33:

Any religion that supposes it alone holds the key to salvation, is seriously deluded.

Any person believing his/her religion to be the only true path to God is seriously deluded and in need of radical mental reconfiguration.

Very true.But to admit that by both christians and muslims is nigh impossible.That is the extent of their indoctrinated state of mind.
Re: Jesus Christ Did Not Exist by Jen33(m): 4:59pm On Feb 17, 2007
jagunlabi, like others before you, you've come to feel the unmistakeable ring of truth emanating from many of these NDE accounts.  

I suggest you read more of them at www.near-death.com to gain even more insight into  what really goes on afterlife devoid of the religious garb put on it by control freaks in funny gowns.

There's something about the truth that just lets you know it's it.   grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Unconditional Blessings / What You Don't Know About The ''SMOOV CHAPMAN'' Drink / An Argument Against Any Reasonable Knowledge Of God.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 259
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.