Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,011 members, 7,810,802 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:47 PM

Jesus Christ Did Not Exist - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Christ Did Not Exist (8178 Views)

Pastor Chris Oyakilome DID NOT Ban Singer , Sinach From Singing In His Church / I Can Prove That God Does Not Exist. / Hellfire Does Not Exist! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jesus Christ Did Not Exist by 9ja4eva: 5:44am On Mar 06, 2007
LOL.

Well who knows his reasons?
Re: Jesus Christ Did Not Exist by OmoEko1(f): 5:52am On Mar 06, 2007
maybe his a devil servant who knows
Re: Jesus Christ Did Not Exist by 9ja4eva: 6:27am On Mar 06, 2007
Hmmm.Better watched
Re: Jesus Christ Did Not Exist by KAG: 2:29am On Mar 07, 2007
star01:

nw u hurt my feelings

Well, since I'm already heading for hell -
Re: Jesus Christ Did Not Exist by 9ja4eva: 7:12am On Mar 07, 2007
Huh
Re: Jesus Christ Did Not Exist by Nella(f): 12:31pm On Mar 09, 2007
ok so diz topic is still moving on--------but i can c nothing intressing is going on,
i guess u guys r as bored as i am undecided undecided undecided

Omo Eko
link=topic=39918.msg938749#msg938749 date=1173154724:

WTF, I NEVER KNEW WE STILL HAVE LUNATIC LIKE U IN THIS WORLD.
SO IF JESUS CHRIST NEVER EXIST SO I GUESS IT DEVIL THAT EXISTED THEN. ROLLING EYES

LoL---LOL
Re: Jesus Christ Did Not Exist by Jen33(m): 8:17pm On Mar 09, 2007
I can't believe the number of unintelligent responses elicited here.

One fool had the nerve to say ''so if you do not worship jesus you must worship the devil''.

What gross ignorance accounts for such a brain-dead response?

I wonder what schools some peeps here attended, because they're like illiterates that somehow manage to write - albeit thoughtlessly.

Air-head goons led via the nose by religious dictators lacking evidence to back their egregious fantasies and myths.

IGNORAMUSES calling themselves ''Africans''.

No doubt they reckon their forefathers are ''all in hell'' for their ''devil worship'' of yesteryear, BRAINWASHED as they are into believing their ancestors knew not ''the real God'' - but only served ''idols''.

Any wonder that our nations go into deeper straits the deeper we sink into the lies,  hypocrisies and hatreds of Christianity and Islam, the two impostor ''religions'' that ought to have made us better people, but instead, produced corrupt, selfish, war-mongering, spiteful individuals and nations, LOUD on 'religious devotion', but TRAGICALLY short on spirituality?

Rather than focus on the core message of ALL religion, which is to Love thy neighbour, they focus on ''loving'' their supposed messenger, and creating a cult around their messenger, in order to create distance and exclusivity between themselves and the rest of the human family.

They twist the words of their messengers to suit this warped exclusivity. Thus Jesus' alleged words - 'no one gets to the father but by me', has come to mean that one must be a Christian to be ''saved''.

But assuming such words were uttered, they could only make sense when we attach the promised salvation to those following the tenets or philosophies of Jesus, not those pledging allegiance to, or love for, or 'acceptance' of Jesus.

The tenets of 'Jesus' were simple. Love. Period.

So that comment simply meant ''THOSE THAT LOVE'' will 'sit with the Father' in heaven.

It did Not mean ''only those who accept me, Jesus, as their lord and saviour will be saved''.

Islam is the same. They focus, NOT on the message of UNIVERSAL LOVE but on ''Allah'' AND ''his prophet''.

They think they can ''love God'' and ''love his prophet'' while hating on humans, being selfish, and promoting warfare.

Same applies to Christendom.

Afterall, it's far easier to ''love'' someone you cannot see than it is to love your fellow humans, whom you can and do meet and interact with.

In the hereafter, what counts for ANYTHING is the amount of UNCONDITIONAL LOVE you had and shared here, NOT WHAT YOU BELIEVED OR DID NOT BELIEVE or WHOM YOU BELIEVED IN OR DID NOT BELIEVE IN.

Put simply, God ain't stupid.  grin
Re: Jesus Christ Did Not Exist by lewa(m): 2:25am On Mar 10, 2007
Yada yada yada!Go live in Africa and say Jesus never existed. Those espousing this hare brained fallacy know jack!
Anyways it's a free world~believe what ever
Re: Jesus Christ Did Not Exist by 9ja4eva: 8:03am On Mar 10, 2007
Yeah its a free world am fast learning dt bt den its just a constant as in JESUS existed.
Re: Jesus Christ Did Not Exist by Jen33(m): 9:49pm On Mar 11, 2007
KNUCKLEHEADS.

Even when the evidence suggests otherwise.

No wonder they say religion is the opium of the masses, with Africans the most addicted of the lot.

The idea that God is synonymous with Jesus is an insult to God himself and to all Africans, now and in the past.

Africans knew God before anybody else.

The first recorded artefact in Africa signifying worship of the Almighty is dated at over 20,000 BC.

This is at least 10,000 years before ''Adam and Eve'' - the first Jews - were 'created'.

It's thousands of years before Abraham, Noah, and all the characters we've been brainwashed into regarding as ''God's chosen people'', were born.

And yet, despite this long spiritual affiliation with the Godhead, for some strange reason, we knew absolutely nothing about ''God's only begotten son'' until something like 150 years ago when enslavers and colonisers decided to reach  our shores with some book claiming same. (Talk about evil seeds bearing good fruit - a supposed Biblical impossibility)

By sheer force of arms and greater technology they overwhelmed our nations and imposed their dubious religions and ideologies, which  - as descendants of the ancestral victims - we loudly, thoughtlessly parrot today with a gusto superceding even that of the originators.

It's almost enough to make you laugh and cry at the same time.

Pray, WHY would God allow Africans, his earliest and most ardent followers, to worship him for 20,000+ years while keeping them in complete ignorance of his ''son'', only to wait till 150 years ago when white-owned slave ships decided to come and capture Africans as slaves, before rewarding us with this ''vital information'' so late in the day?

Surely there was a way he could have gotten this ''good news'' to our people much earlier, thus saving the souls of millions of our ''hell-bound'', ''idol-worshipping'' ancestors of blessed memory.

The more you think it through, the more ridiculous the entire Jesus/Christian/Muslim my-way-or-the-hellway ''religious'' philosophies become.

And the more obvious it becomes that they constitute little more than stacks upon stacks of bare-faced lies created by establishment elements for conquest and control.
Re: Jesus Christ Did Not Exist by IDINRETE: 11:46pm On Mar 11, 2007
Jen

I know, understand and can identify with your feelings, bro, those that have been brainwashed and indoctrinated with the Idea of " WE ARE RIGHT YOU ARE DEAD/YOU ARE CONDEMNED TO HELL FIRE" and all sorts of damnation will never learn and accept their African Spirituality before the advent of the Colonial masters and imperialist.

Just ignore and end the thread, you have said enough
Re: Jesus Christ Did Not Exist by 9ja4eva: 3:55am On Mar 12, 2007
Abi
Re: Jesus Christ Did Not Exist by dtwsola(m): 4:45am On Mar 12, 2007
Jen33 said:

KNUCKLEHEADS.

Even when the evidence suggests otherwise.

No wonder they say religion is the opium of the masses, with Africans the most addicted of the lot.

The idea that God is synonymous with Jesus is an insult to God himself and to all Africans, now and in the past.

Africans knew God before anybody else.

The first recorded artefact in Africa signifying worship of the Almighty is dated at over 20,000 BC.

This is at least 10,000 years before ''Adam and Eve'' - the first Jews - were 'created'.

It's thousands of years before Abraham, Noah, and all the characters we've been brainwashed into regarding as ''God's chosen people'', were born.

And yet, despite this long spiritual affiliation with the Godhead, for some strange reason, we knew absolutely nothing about ''God's only begotten son'' until something like 150 years ago when enslavers and colonisers decided to reach our shores with some book claiming same. (Talk about evil seeds bearing good fruit - a supposed Biblical impossibility)

By sheer force of arms and greater technology they overwhelmed our nations and imposed their dubious religions and ideologies, which - as descendants of the ancestral victims - we loudly, thoughtlessly parrot today with a gusto superceding even that of the originators.

It's almost enough to make you laugh and cry at the same time.

Pray, WHY would God allow Africans, his earliest and most ardent followers, to worship him for 20,000+ years while keeping them in complete ignorance of his ''son'', only to wait till 150 years ago when white-owned slave ships decided to come and capture Africans as slaves, before rewarding us with this ''vital information'' so late in the day?

Surely there was a way he could have gotten this ''good news'' to our people much earlier, thus saving the souls of millions of our ''hell-bound'', ''idol-worshipping'' ancestors of blessed memory.

The more you think it through, the more ridiculous the entire Jesus/Christian/Muslim my-way-or-the-hellway ''religious'' philosophies become.

And the more obvious it becomes that they constitute little more than stacks upon stacks of bare-faced lies created by establishment elements for conquest and control.

I have been a lurker on this board, particularly the Religion section, for too long now, but I must comment. This is one of the best posts I have ever read, and what you said bone-numbingly true. Why do us Africans have low such self esteem? Not only are many of us thoroughly colonized, but we are brainwshed as well. You're right. It does makes me want to cry. Keep on posting the truth, man.
Re: Jesus Christ Did Not Exist by 9ja4eva: 6:43am On Mar 12, 2007
lol
Re: Jesus Christ Did Not Exist by naijacutee(f): 6:46pm On Jul 28, 2007
Easy tigers, everyone is entitled to their own opinions. For the President of Iran, his opinion is that The Holocaust never happened (Source : http://www.cnn.com/2005/WORLD/meast/12/14/iran.israel/). For me, it's that Jen33 does not exist. The posts you see herein are either a figment of your imagination or a conspiracy to deceive you!
Re: Jesus Christ Did Not Exist by Nobody: 2:31am On Jul 29, 2007
THEY HAVE EYES But can't see spiritual things, ooooooh what a life, well if i want to prove u wrong this page would not contain me but the bible say anything,spirit that says christ did not come in the flesh is a pure anti -christ so ppl beware of this Guy but through all let us all ignore the comments of this man cuz the bible says in the book of timothy- Timothy O Timothy, keep that which is committed to thy trust, avoiding profane and vain "babblings", and oppositions of science (or contradictions of knowledge) falsely so called.thank
Re: Jesus Christ Did Not Exist by Horus(m): 11:47am On Jul 29, 2007
1-There is no DNA evidence that this Jesus existed.
2-Where are the human remains of this Jesus?
3-Where are the  bones of this Jesus?
So Jesus ascended to heaven with his bones?
Your Jesus is a Myth.
Osiris [/b]was real because archeologists in Egypt found his Tomb
[b]Tomb of Osiris

The Tomb of Osiris, also known as the Osiris Shaft, is located under the causeway of Khafre, and it is approximately 25 feet deep.  In ancient times people used the water-filled shaft as a swimming-hole.
This "water shaft" opens in the causeway linking the Sphinx to the second pyramid (Khafre's pyramid), and it descends in several places to a depth of nearly 100 feet below the Giza plateau.
Unfortunately, the meaning of the Osiris Shaft has been lost and escaped even the most learned scholars.
After moving the lid of the sarcophagus,it is found inscribed in the group the hieroglyphic word "pr" (per), meaning "house".  It is known that the Giza Plateau was called "pr wsir nb rstaw" (Per Wasir Neb Rastaw), or "the house of Osiris, Lord of Rastaw".  "Rastaw" refers to the underground tunnels, and most likely the name of the plateau reflects the tunnels inside the Osiris Shaft.  The final chamber we found was most likely a symbolic tomb for the god Osiris; he was believe to control the underground tunnels and tombs of the kings.
In the Late Period, Egyptians cut a tunnel about 6m long on the west wall of the shaft.  We sent a boy through the tunnel, only to find that it is closed off and does not lead to any more chambers.  To derive the date of the shaft, a boy was lowered into the water-filled tomb on a rope to collect artifacts.  From the objects retrieved, we dated the shaft to the New Kingdom, 1,550 BCE."

So now we know that Osiris was real.
Of course there may have been a lot of exaggeration that caused Osiris to become a myth but at least now we know that he was a Supreme Being that did exist and one of our Black African ancestors. Christians thought Osiris was a myth but now that Archeologists found him along with Tablets and writings that’s telling the story about his life, his death; his wife Isis, his son Horus and his sisters.  They are all real today and not fallacies or myths.
The way things are going Christianity, like Christmas will fade away because they are focusing on FAITH and MYTH rather than TRUTH and SCIENTIFIC FACT.
Re: Jesus Christ Did Not Exist by delwu(m): 1:06pm On Jul 29, 2007
Guy go sleep!! angry
Re: Jesus Christ Did Not Exist by Kuns: 4:38pm On Jul 29, 2007
@ALL

Some people get upset when the truth is revealed on these topics. Religion is the opium of the masses. It sedates it followers, puts them in a state of sleep. This is the state of mind the Luciferians (6 ether ghost forces) have our people. They gave us religion and rape and plunder the resources of our continent (Africa) in return, while we are waiting for a ghost (Christ/Kristna) to come and save us.

It's time we all realize we have been lied too. Our whole family, parents, grand-parents, race have been lied too.

It's time to re-align ourselves with nature (Neteru) who are the true guardians on the Nuwbuns/Nubians or Africans if you are not familiar with the term Nuwbuns or Nubians (9 ether creative life force).

6 ether manifest into existence with goat like, dog like hair, 6 ether represents ghostation (death) like kristna (Christ). 6 ether manifest with furs similar to what animals have, their hair grows toward the ground.

9 ether manifest itself in nature with woolly hair that grows toward the SUN. Everything in nature grows towards the SUN like the leaves, grass, plants, trees. 9 ether forces are the constructive forces of nature. The forces of life.

6 ether represent the forces of death, Ghost (like Casper the friendly Ghost which is white), the Cross (which is what you see on the cemetery) which represents death. And those who wear it are mentally dead. They be[b]lie[/b]ve and cannot reason soundly.

It's time to give the Luciferians back the ghost worship and be born again into our own culture where we will honour our ancestors starting from our personal mothers and fathers all the way back to our ancient ancestors passes their stories of Adam and Eve all the way back to the Most High Olorun ANU known as Atum RE to the Ancient ones.
Re: Jesus Christ Did Not Exist by naijacutee(f): 7:38pm On Jul 29, 2007
Horus:

1-There is no DNA evidence that this Jesus existed.
2-Where are the human remains of this Jesus?
3-Where are the  bones of this Jesus?
So Jesus ascended to heaven with his bones?
Your Jesus is a Myth.
Osiris [/b]was real because archeologists in Egypt found his Tomb
[b]Tomb of Osiris

The Tomb of Osiris, also known as the Osiris Shaft, is located under the causeway of Khafre, and it is approximately 25 feet deep.  In ancient times people used the water-filled shaft as a swimming-hole.
This "water shaft" opens in the causeway linking the Sphinx to the second pyramid (Khafre's pyramid), and it descends in several places to a depth of nearly 100 feet below the Giza plateau.
Unfortunately, the meaning of the Osiris Shaft has been lost and escaped even the most learned scholars.
After moving the lid of the sarcophagus,it is found inscribed in the group the hieroglyphic word "pr" (per), meaning "house".  It is known that the Giza Plateau was called "pr wsir nb rstaw" (Per Wasir Neb Rastaw), or "the house of Osiris, Lord of Rastaw".  "Rastaw" refers to the underground tunnels, and most likely the name of the plateau reflects the tunnels inside the Osiris Shaft.  The final chamber we found was most likely a symbolic tomb for the god Osiris; he was believe to control the underground tunnels and tombs of the kings.
In the Late Period, Egyptians cut a tunnel about 6m long on the west wall of the shaft.  We sent a boy through the tunnel, only to find that it is closed off and does not lead to any more chambers.  To derive the date of the shaft, a boy was lowered into the water-filled tomb on a rope to collect artifacts.  From the objects retrieved, we dated the shaft to the New Kingdom, 1,550 BCE."

So now we know that Osiris was real.
Of course there may have been a lot of exaggeration that caused Osiris to become a myth but at least now we know that he was a Supreme Being that did exist and one of our Black African ancestors. Christians thought Osiris was a myth but now that Archeologists found him along with Tablets and writings that’s telling the story about his life, his death; his wife Isis, his son Horus and his sisters.  They are all real today and not fallacies or myths.
The way things are going Christianity, like Christmas will fade away because they are focusing on FAITH and MYTH rather than TRUTH and SCIENTIFIC FACT.

That tomb could be anybody's. Supply us with DNA evidence.
Re: Jesus Christ Did Not Exist by Horus(m): 8:55pm On Jul 29, 2007
Your Jesus must be the perfect criminal.
He didn't left Any DNA evidence,and this Jesus ascended to heaven with his bones.
This Jesus have no Tomb,no bones, no DNA,no remains,not even a fingers print,NOTHING.
Jesus: The Greatest Story (of lies)Ever Told. grin
Re: Jesus Christ Did Not Exist by naijacutee(f): 12:16am On Jul 30, 2007
Young man, I won't get drawn into an argument over this. Everything we'll both say has been said over and over again. One thing puzzles me though - The fact that 2000 years after Jesus left this earth, he still remains unarguably the most controversial/influential person in history. Surely, there must be something about him, don't you think?
Re: Jesus Christ Did Not Exist by Dios(f): 3:03pm On Jul 30, 2007
Naijacutee, its always 2000 years ago, when i was born it was 2000 years ago, last year it was still 2000 years ago, 10 years from now its gon be 2000 years ago, 2000 yrs from now its gon be ,
He is popular because of people like you who need to believe in some crazy fable, the catholic church made sure of that by whole scale murder and lies.
Shit if I add the story of the little mermaid to the bible and take it to Nigeria and tell them it actually happened in some medieval kike village 2000 years ago, speak in tongues and generally act like a holy warrior they'll probably believe me.
Re: Jesus Christ Did Not Exist by Kuns: 7:25pm On Jul 30, 2007
. . Jesus is not important to us right now. Jesus, Muhammad, and Moses are important to you if you want to live in the past.

Your problem as a people is you’ve been spending too much time in the past. You spend most of your arguments trying to prove whether or not Jesus has been crucified. Who cares? Or, (you debate) whether or not he’s black or white? That doesn’t mean disrespect Jesus, that’s not what I mean. I’m saying who cares. When you read a book and you find out that Jesus was crucified, then what?

. . . If it doesn’t pertain to what you are doing right now as a people, and if it’s not going to benefit you as a people, then it’s obsolete. It’s dead information. And, one of the tricks of the devil is that he keeps you locked up in the covers of dead books.

Now the latest thing is that everybody wants to be an Egyptologist and read the Egyptian Book of the Dead. I don’t want to read a book about dead people. I want to read the Egyptian book of the living. If I want to read an Egyptian book of the living, I have to go to your neighborhood and watch the Egyptians and see how they live; and I’m talking about yourself.
Re: Jesus Christ Did Not Exist by 9ja4eva: 6:08pm On Aug 04, 2007
Tori too much for this thread.
Re: Jesus Christ Did Not Exist by Kuns: 7:41pm On Aug 06, 2007
Also there is no letter "J" in the Hebrew Language, so his name could not have been Jesus.

Even so-called Jews today do not bear this Jesus. This is a name found amongst europeans in Spain and Portugal.
Re: Jesus Christ Did Not Exist by ibksolar: 12:34pm On Feb 25, 2008
I Simply don't care what your reasons are:Jen33 and other historians
JESUS IS MY SAVIOUR AND I BLIV THAT>
SE FINI.!!!
Re: Jesus Christ Did Not Exist by Horus(m): 12:47pm On Feb 25, 2008
Where are the proof that your Jesus ever existed?
He didn't left Any DNA evidence.
This Jesus ascended to heaven with his bones.?
This Jesus have no Tomb?
Where are the bones of your Jesus?
No DNA?,no human remains?,not even a fingers print?,NOTHING?.Give me a break with your Jesus grin
Re: Jesus Christ Did Not Exist by therationa(m): 12:48pm On Feb 25, 2008
ibksolar:

I Simply don't care what your reasons are:Jen33 and other historians
JESUS IS MY SAVIOUR AND I BLIV THAT>
SE FINI.!!!

The last refuge of the un-thinking; they retreat into the nebula of faith. smiley What is the world coming to?
Re: Jesus Christ Did Not Exist by Rlst84sale(m): 12:52pm On Feb 25, 2008
This guy either smokes too much joint, the fat or jumbo size, or he drinks kai kai to the detriment of his brain cells, or he is a lunie. Or evidently all of the above. How dare you?.
Re: Jesus Christ Did Not Exist by Nobody: 4:51pm On Feb 25, 2008
No written article or document is [b]sufficient [/b]to prove that Christ did not exist.
Re: Jesus Christ Did Not Exist by saheaven: 12:19pm On Feb 23, 2009
good afternoon,
JESUSB CHRIST exists.
we have a god that created everything and he is the one that sent JESUS CHRISTisLORD

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A Picture Of OBJ And Pa Oshoffa In The 70's / Unconditional Blessings / What You Don't Know About The ''SMOOV CHAPMAN'' Drink

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.