Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

BREAKING!!! More Photos Of IPOB Members Shot Dead In Ekwulobia (happening Now) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING!!! More Photos Of IPOB Members Shot Dead In Ekwulobia (happening Now) (8831 Views)

Burial Of 3 Shiite Members Shot Dead By Police In Bauchi (Photos) / Burial Of Shiite Members Shot Dead By Soldiers In Abuja (Photos) / Eyewitness Account Of Army Shooting Of IPOB Members In Ekwulobia (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING!!! More Photos Of IPOB Members Shot Dead In Ekwulobia (happening Now) by QueenSekxy(f): 11:57am On Aug 16, 2017
Okoroawusa:

Anyi aburo ndi "mumu" na family anyi.
you said whether they are peaceful or not that they should be killed right??so whether yours is peaceful or not..the same thing will happen to them,,,

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING!!! More Photos Of IPOB Members Shot Dead In Ekwulobia (happening Now) by nonsobaba: 12:01pm On Aug 16, 2017
Wawa and abakaliki lowlives wasting their lives for a fraudster from Abia state. How much more pathetic can it get?
Re: BREAKING!!! More Photos Of IPOB Members Shot Dead In Ekwulobia (happening Now) by wristbangle: 12:11pm On Aug 16, 2017
It's unfortunate a life was lost as my condolence goes to the family of the deceased but I would ask, if truly the victim's death was as a result of gun shot, I can't see any trace of blood in the picture. Perhaps I want to believe this story was fabricated to tarnish the image of the state and federal governments.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING!!! More Photos Of IPOB Members Shot Dead In Ekwulobia (happening Now) by attackgat: 12:12pm On Aug 16, 2017
nonsobaba:
Wawa and abakaliki lowlives wasting their lives for a fraudster from Abia state. How much more pathetic can it get?

I hope you realise that not long ago, Wawa and Abakaliki all used to be in Anambra state?
Re: BREAKING!!! More Photos Of IPOB Members Shot Dead In Ekwulobia (happening Now) by Ikechuob: 12:13pm On Aug 16, 2017
Okoroawusa:

Anyi aburo ndi "mumu" na family anyi.

You're very disgusting. Since when did Igbo breed a heartless demon. Whoever bore you should have aborted you.

So you're here happy that an innocent man was shot to death simply for standing and waiting for another person.

Explain to me what offense is that that deserved him being shot at.

You're worse than a pig. That tragedy you're happy about, do remember is going to transfer to your family as well. Karma is a bitch. You can quote me on this....one of your family is going to die very young.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING!!! More Photos Of IPOB Members Shot Dead In Ekwulobia (happening Now) by Ikechuob: 12:14pm On Aug 16, 2017
attackgat:

I hope you realise that not long ago, Wawa and Abakaliki all used to be in Anambra state?

I hope you realize the person is not igbo but only claiming igbo to try and do divide and rule right?
Re: BREAKING!!! More Photos Of IPOB Members Shot Dead In Ekwulobia (happening Now) by DocHMD: 12:20pm On Aug 16, 2017
kettykin:

IPOB is a useless and brianless organisation, i have always believed NK does not know what he is doing

If you like cry till you die on Kanu's matter the most impt thing is that he is shaking your precious corrupt and cursed zoo. Vulture. grin

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING!!! More Photos Of IPOB Members Shot Dead In Ekwulobia (happening Now) by BAILMONEY: 12:55pm On Aug 16, 2017
Okoroawusa:
I wont be happy until I see Nnamdi Kanu's younger brother,sister,cousin,father,mother,uncle,at least one person from his family,shot dead at a protest.

Look at these young lives lost.
IF YOU ARE A PRO NIGERIA THEN STOP CALLING ROCHAS OKOROAWUSA... IT BEGINS WITH YOU DUMBOangry
Re: BREAKING!!! More Photos Of IPOB Members Shot Dead In Ekwulobia (happening Now) by obailala(m): 1:08pm On Aug 16, 2017
AmadiAba:
This is happening now in Ekwulobia

FULL STORY AND MORE PHOTOS HERE >>> http://igberetvnews.com/422816/more-photos-of-ipob-members-shot-dead-in-ekwulobia/

Also in the News:

IF YOU CAN'T LAST 2MINS OR WATERY SPERM, TRY BITTERKOLA + WATERMELON SEED (EVERY MAN NEEDS THIS!)

>>> http://igberetvnews.com/420277/bitterkola-watermelon-seed-every-man/

Thank me later...

Face of Igbere (FOI) 2017 ...REGISTRATION OPENS AUGUST 15

Details >>> http://igberetvnews.com/421864/registration-for-face-of-igbere-2017-opens/

Event Sponsored by Alex Ikwechegh Mascot

More Sponsors Wanted...
Nigeria has about the worst set of unprofessional trigger-happy military and policemen that could end innocent lives for as little as N20 bribe, that is an already established fact. But do we really have to dig up old fake pictures from the archives to promote out campaign?

@Op, you know the picture you posted above is an old pix right?
Re: BREAKING!!! More Photos Of IPOB Members Shot Dead In Ekwulobia (happening Now) by Okoroawusa: 1:32pm On Aug 16, 2017
Ikechuob:

You're very disgusting. Since when did Igbo breed a heartless demon. Whoever bore you should have aborted you.

So you're here happy that an innocent man was shot to death simply for standing and waiting for another person.

Explain to me what offense is that that deserved him being shot at.

You're worse than a pig. That tragedy you're happy about, do remember is going to transfer to your family as well. Karma is a bitch. You can quote me on this....one of your family is going to die very young.
I wish u d same.
Re: BREAKING!!! More Photos Of IPOB Members Shot Dead In Ekwulobia (happening Now) by ofai: 1:39pm On Aug 16, 2017
The more you kill this people, the more they grow. I am pro biafran all the way. Bullets can never kill an ideology, it will only strengthen it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING!!! More Photos Of IPOB Members Shot Dead In Ekwulobia (happening Now) by ProWalker: 1:47pm On Aug 16, 2017
mekaboy:

If he has any use for the life he won't be there on Wednesday morning.

Mekaboy, your brain don reset fully!
There is hope for other present ipob miscreants
Re: BREAKING!!! More Photos Of IPOB Members Shot Dead In Ekwulobia (happening Now) by attackgat: 1:47pm On Aug 16, 2017
Okoroawusa:
I wont be happy until I see Nnamdi Kanu's younger brother,sister,cousin,father,mother,uncle,at least one person from his family,shot dead at a protest.

Look at these young lives lost.

You mean the people your Nigerian Army shot? Do you really believe that the Nigerian Government bought guns and gave the security forces so they can go out and kill unarmed people?
Re: BREAKING!!! More Photos Of IPOB Members Shot Dead In Ekwulobia (happening Now) by ProWalker: 1:48pm On Aug 16, 2017
wristbangle:
It's unfortunate a life was lost as my condolence goes to the family of the deceased but I would ask, if truly the victim's death was as a result of gun shot, I can't see any trace of blood in the picture. Perhaps I want to believe this story was fabricated to tarnish the image of the state and federal governments.

Ipob and lies
Re: BREAKING!!! More Photos Of IPOB Members Shot Dead In Ekwulobia (happening Now) by rosebowl01(m): 1:54pm On Aug 16, 2017
MEILYN:
Oga shut up jare... Is that enough reason for the Nigerian Army to shoot unarmed Protesters?

Maybe he's afonja? grin
Re: BREAKING!!! More Photos Of IPOB Members Shot Dead In Ekwulobia (happening Now) by Okoroawusa: 2:01pm On Aug 16, 2017
attackgat:

You mean the people your Nigerian Army shot? Do you really believe that the Nigerian Government bought guns and gave the security forces so they can go out and kill unarmed people?
This ur comment n my own dem resemble?
Re: BREAKING!!! More Photos Of IPOB Members Shot Dead In Ekwulobia (happening Now) by wristbangle: 2:03pm On Aug 16, 2017
ProWalker:

Ipob and lies

No mind the baba.
Re: BREAKING!!! More Photos Of IPOB Members Shot Dead In Ekwulobia (happening Now) by aputel: 2:06pm On Aug 16, 2017
Let us be rational in our thinking ,Nigeria is conceeding too much to these Biafra outlaws, all in the name trying to make peace. You can't have a country within a country.

The deputy Senate President is from the East and so are other Representatives. If you have any issue regarding this ,you ought to channel your grievances to the National Assembly for political discussion and if possible solution .

Nnamdi Kanu is on bail and he flouted all his bail conditions without any reaction from the State. He was shown inspecting some people in uniform whom they called Biafra secret service.

Those who planned coup and get shot don't get to this level .
This is the right time for our military to draw the line between treason and political rascality . We cannot afford those who are yet to be born in time of wars to throw this country into chaos.

The last time the North are asking the Igbo to leave ,they were running around begging , I pray you don't overstep your boundary in the South West because am doubly sure the Yorubas will check you out within 48 hours without much resistance.
What is the problem with these rascals?
When Jonathan was sleeping in Aso Rock why don't you wake him up to give you Independence?
You can't defeat the state ,go and watch the video and read books on the Biafra war.
It is time the Yoruba and the Hausa define the boundaries for these rascals. It is also an act of sabotage if the military did not respond with full actions on any group holding the security of the country to random. We can't continue like this ,it is money that we are wasting all the time in trying to calm the nerves of this troublemakers.

The Government must respond with full force in any location where there is a direct challenge on the authority of the state .
Re: BREAKING!!! More Photos Of IPOB Members Shot Dead In Ekwulobia (happening Now) by viadbenzene(m): 2:56pm On Aug 16, 2017
aputel:
Let us be rational in our thinking ,Nigeria is conceeding too much to these Biafra outlaws all in the name trying to make peace. You can't have a country within a country. The deputy Senate President is from the East and so are other Representatives. If you have any issue regarding this ,you ought to channel your grievance to the National Assembly for political discussion and if possible solution .
Nnamdi Kanu is on bail and he flouted all his bail conditions without any reaction from the State. He was shown inspection some people in uniform whom they are called Biafra secret service. Those who planned coup and get shot don't get to this level .
This is the right time for our military to draw the line between treason and political rascality . We cannot afford those who are yet to be born in time of wars to throw this country into chaos.
The last time the North are asking the Igbo to leave ,they were running around begging , I pray you don't overstep your boundary in the South West because am doubly sure the Yorubas will check you out within 48 hours without much resistance. What is the problem with these rascals, When Jonathan was sleeping in Aso Rock why don't you wake him up to give you Independence?
You can't defeat the state ,go and watch the video and read books on the Biafra war.
It is time the Yoruba and the Hausa define the boundaries for these rascals. It is also and act of sabotage if the military did not respond with full actions on any group holding the security of the country to random. We can't continue like this ,it is money that we are wasting all the time in trying to calm the nerves of this troublemakers.
The Government must respond with full force in anyplace where there is a direct challenge on the authority of the state .
low_life cry

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!!! More Photos Of IPOB Members Shot Dead In Ekwulobia (happening Now) by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 3:05pm On Aug 16, 2017
The man killed is igbo. Your governor is igbo. Hold him responsible.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!!! More Photos Of IPOB Members Shot Dead In Ekwulobia (happening Now) by LordOfNaira: 3:40pm On Aug 16, 2017
These people are really jobless, gullible and worthless. The government should go easy on them, though. Instead of shooting at them, they could catch one or two IPOB miscreants and use them as scapegoats. Very stupid bunch of simpleminded idiots!!!
Re: BREAKING!!! More Photos Of IPOB Members Shot Dead In Ekwulobia (happening Now) by alfajet(m): 3:47pm On Aug 16, 2017
[quote author=viadbenzene post=59532581] low_life cry[/quote

my friend close ur gutter will u?, for ur mind u are together with hausas, don't worry they will show u. you won't learn from govr. Fayose and other wise Yorubas, dey there de deceive ur self
Re: BREAKING!!! More Photos Of IPOB Members Shot Dead In Ekwulobia (happening Now) by alfajet(m): 3:50pm On Aug 16, 2017
aputel:
Let us be rational in our thinking ,Nigeria is conceeding too much to these Biafra outlaws, all in the name trying to make peace. You can't have a country within a country.

The deputy Senate President is from the East and so are other Representatives. If you have any issue regarding this ,you ought to channel your grievances to the National Assembly for political discussion and if possible solution .

Nnamdi Kanu is on bail and he flouted all his bail conditions without any reaction from the State. He was shown inspecting some people in uniform whom they called Biafra secret service.

Those who planned coup and get shot don't get to this level .

The last time the North are asking the Igbo to leave ,they were running around begging , I pray you don't overstep your boundary in the South West because am doubly sure the Yorubas will check you out within 48 hours without much resistance.
What is the problem with these rascals?
When Jonathan was sleeping in Aso Rock why don't you wake him up to give you Independence?
It is time the Yoruba and the Hausa define the boundaries for these rascals. It is also an act of sabotage if the military did not respond with full actions on any group holding the security of the country to random. We can't continue like this ,it is money that we are wasting all the time in trying to calm the nerves of this troublemakers.

The Government must respond with full force in any location where there is a direct challenge on the authority of the state .

my friend close ur gutter will u?, for ur mind u are together with hausas, don't worry they will show u. you won't learn from govr. Fayose and other wise Yorubas, dey there de deceive ur self

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!!! More Photos Of IPOB Members Shot Dead In Ekwulobia (happening Now) by jahsharon: 3:50pm On Aug 16, 2017
You requested for Biafra or death. Nigeria cannot give you Biafra, so the Nigerian Army has given you death. I think you should thank the Army for fulfilling your wishes.
Re: BREAKING!!! More Photos Of IPOB Members Shot Dead In Ekwulobia (happening Now) by aputel: 4:11pm On Aug 16, 2017
alfajet:

You can also go and claim your Biafra Secret service uniform and sheepishly follow to attack the army. By the way how old are you when we have the Biafra war? Continue using tramadol ,you hear .
Re: BREAKING!!! More Photos Of IPOB Members Shot Dead In Ekwulobia (happening Now) by jahsharon: 4:11pm On Aug 16, 2017
headhunter1:
i can see many afonjas celebrating without sanction but if it's the other way around mynd44 will banning someone with "supporting violence" as offense

well what goes around comes around it's someone's brother today
it may be yours tomorrow

This is Nairaland, you can go to Biafrland and do whatever you want. Here in Nairaland, it is one Nigeria.
Re: BREAKING!!! More Photos Of IPOB Members Shot Dead In Ekwulobia (happening Now) by alfajet(m): 4:14pm On Aug 16, 2017
Dont mind those afonja fools, but some of them are wise anyway, but let them no worry, their own time is coming. when grazing bill is implemented and u fuckers refuse to give up ur lands for grazing thereby begin to protest, then u will see ur fat asses beign terminated by the nigeria army grin grin
Re: BREAKING!!! More Photos Of IPOB Members Shot Dead In Ekwulobia (happening Now) by bobowaja(m): 4:17pm On Aug 16, 2017
In as much ad I detest the killings, but this guy here is not dead he is only pretending and the young lad is even naive (as shown in his neck region).
Re: BREAKING!!! More Photos Of IPOB Members Shot Dead In Ekwulobia (happening Now) by alfajet(m): 4:18pm On Aug 16, 2017
aputel:

You can also go and claim your Biafra Secret service uniform and sheepishly follow to attack the army. By the way how old are you when we have the Biafra war? Continue using tramadol ,you hear .

1967 ain't 20017 my friend , so better wake up undecided
Re: BREAKING!!! More Photos Of IPOB Members Shot Dead In Ekwulobia (happening Now) by collins1895: 4:21pm On Aug 16, 2017
The mumu don die for nothing, dey would give his family 50k n tel them his was a hero
Hero my ass

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obaseki Tells Workers: I Will Increase Minimum Wage If We Improve On Revenue / why Does The Nigerian Police Use The Ak-47 Assault Rifle As Its Primary Weapon? / This Photo Of Soldiers Training Will Tell You Why Soldiers Are Mean

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.