Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,086 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

Nigerian Held In India For Duping By Cloning Cards At Atms - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Held In India For Duping By Cloning Cards At Atms (26879 Views)

Nigerian Couple Arrested In India For Stealing Money From Atms / Nigerian Held Over The Death Of Guinean Prostitute In Conakry (photos) / Guyana - Nigerian Held Without Bail For $1.5M Credit Card Fraud (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Held In India For Duping By Cloning Cards At Atms by adetayo234: 6:54pm On Aug 16, 2017
lycan2:
oyyyaaaa tribalistsss show yourself show your stupidity

Goan tell your people to stop being criminals. The only people responsible for your misfortune as a tribe is yourself. Stop playing victim and blaming others.
Re: Nigerian Held In India For Duping By Cloning Cards At Atms by Tobiemmanuel007: 6:55pm On Aug 16, 2017
happy birthday to u
Re: Nigerian Held In India For Duping By Cloning Cards At Atms by adetayo234: 6:56pm On Aug 16, 2017
Titto93:

Better than mining human skulls

You mean like they do in Okija shrine?
Re: Nigerian Held In India For Duping By Cloning Cards At Atms by Master07: 7:01pm On Aug 16, 2017
AfonjaConehead:
grin

..did I CALLED,MENTIONED kwa! grin CHAII!!!

Girama/Engriss nò easy grin

My bloda ba yaran uwa ta na ne
Re: Nigerian Held In India For Duping By Cloning Cards At Atms by Earthquake1: 7:08pm On Aug 16, 2017
MrIcredible:

Frustrated oṣù IpobOSU-Jew

May you never rise from this your bow
Keep bowing to the picture of a dead man. Mumu

Oṣù and idolatry inseparable. Same way you bow to all those oyinbo actors every Sunday. Mumu

Afonjas are useless - Samuel Akintola

Afonjas are barbaric- Obafemi Awolowo.

Re: Nigerian Held In India For Duping By Cloning Cards At Atms by Nobody: 7:18pm On Aug 16, 2017
grin

Re: Nigerian Held In India For Duping By Cloning Cards At Atms by Austinoiz(m): 7:22pm On Aug 16, 2017
Kingsley Olaniyi.
Re: Nigerian Held In India For Duping By Cloning Cards At Atms by AfonjaConehead: 7:33pm On Aug 16, 2017
Master07:

My bloda ba yaran uwa ta na ne
nepa bill degree grin
Re: Nigerian Held In India For Duping By Cloning Cards At Atms by midol: 7:51pm On Aug 16, 2017
Walahi I know that guy, His real name is kazeem, he is my yoruba muslim brother, he is used to live in our compound in Bere, he went to immigration and change his name to christian name to get visa because india don't like muslims and pakistans.

Oloriburiku ni omo kazeemu yi sha! Won ti ka were! grin grin
Re: Nigerian Held In India For Duping By Cloning Cards At Atms by jakD: 7:52pm On Aug 16, 2017
mrNEMZY:

Must you be tribal in every thing, anohia!

Useless AFONJA, how does kingsley sound Igbo to you?
Btw I thought dammy krane and other afonjas have monopoly of credit card related criminology

The text in red made me almost appreciated you for not being into tribalism but you spoilt it all with the rest.
I'm a Yoruba but I seriously detest this tribalism because it's stupidity and childish. I wonder why it's only happening here on nairaland and it's not being curbed maybe because the moderators and the site owner are all racists and fools. Now imagine Igbo and Yoruba people criticizing themselves here but in real life, they are real friends... Isn't that childish? As for me, I've no problem with anyone. I love the Igbos.
Re: Nigerian Held In India For Duping By Cloning Cards At Atms by Nobody: 7:53pm On Aug 16, 2017
Earthquake1:
Judging from the conified shape of his head and the nature of his heinous crime, I judge him to be an AFONJA muslim.
you are an idiot,a waste of sperm
Re: Nigerian Held In India For Duping By Cloning Cards At Atms by Nobody: 7:53pm On Aug 16, 2017
Earthquake1:
Judging from the conified shape of his head and the nature of his heinous crime, I judge him to be an AFONJA muslim.
you are an idiot
Re: Nigerian Held In India For Duping By Cloning Cards At Atms by Earthquake1: 7:55pm On Aug 16, 2017
Gbemishile1:

you are an idiot,a waste of sperm

Like your whole generation.

Re: Nigerian Held In India For Duping By Cloning Cards At Atms by omoelerin1: 8:25pm On Aug 16, 2017
awon olori buruku gbogbo
Re: Nigerian Held In India For Duping By Cloning Cards At Atms by Earthquake1: 9:52pm On Aug 16, 2017
MrIcredible:

Lol!
What a Jobless dọ̀lt
The whole world knows that when it comes to crime, you fools have it in your blood.
Osuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu grin
Ritualist people!

https://www.nairaland.com/3992983/human-parts-ogun-cherubim-seraphim

https://www.nairaland.com/3992818/lagos-police-arrest-man-womans
Re: Nigerian Held In India For Duping By Cloning Cards At Atms by Earthquake1: 9:52pm On Aug 16, 2017
MrIcredible:

Lol!
What a Jobless dọ̀lt
The whole world knows that when it comes to crime, you fools have it in your blood.
Osuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu grin
Ritualist people!

https://www.nairaland.com/3992983/human-parts-ogun-cherubim-seraphim grin
Re: Nigerian Held In India For Duping By Cloning Cards At Atms by Eke40seven(m): 10:08pm On Aug 16, 2017
9jvirgin:
This is not about playing tribalism, most of my best friends are from the Igbo tribe and I use to have over 400 workers from the East at a time.
But it baffles me how a generation have decided to resort to unspeakable and indescribable crimes in unfortunate, deprived and underprivileged countries like India, Nepal, Cambodia and Indonesia. These are very poor countries with low life laws.

What is the desire to die in a hustle? Can this be a curse? My greatest concern is why these people will keep blaming everybody except themselves.
You are a low life liar!!!!!
Today you have workers from the east tomorrow, from the South-South!!
37 other pathetic liars like you liked and shared your comments also. You think crime is exclusive to any tribe? See all the ones that have made front page today? Which one have you commented on or condemned? Many of them are not igbos. Did you come out to comment. As I write, the top topic on front page is about a ritual den in Ogun state, have you come out to condemn the act? Does that mean every Yoruba person is a ritualist
You disgust me!!!! You and your likes who 'liked' the comments!!!
I usually don't use strong words but I think I will take it as a point of duty to defend my people on this forum henceforth!!
And by the way, the "kingsley" is said to be of isoko/Urhobo origin.
Re: Nigerian Held In India For Duping By Cloning Cards At Atms by ethicalUser(m): 11:03pm On Aug 16, 2017
whizzyleejr:
It's getting too much of this guys tanishing the name of the so called giant of africa, we are nothing less than a crimal even in our fellow african country
Shut up you bastards have been decimating humans beings everywhere in the south west and that doesn't pose a threat to ur existence. Wasted souls.
Re: Nigerian Held In India For Duping By Cloning Cards At Atms by henribj(m): 12:09am On Aug 17, 2017
see abeg you people should stop castigating the man, what he has done is bad yes we know that. but is it only nigerians that commit crimes? nigerians are learners when it comes to crime, go and see whitey that will commit crime and make away with huge amount of money, wetin dey pain me for nigerians crime is that they steal little money, steal big and retire, use the money and invest in your country, simple.
Re: Nigerian Held In India For Duping By Cloning Cards At Atms by lycan2: 7:52am On Aug 17, 2017
what are you saying sef
adetayo234:

Goan tell your people to stop being criminals. The only people responsible for your misfortune as a tribe is yourself. Stop playing victim and blaming others.
Re: Nigerian Held In India For Duping By Cloning Cards At Atms by mavinc4u(f): 8:06am On Aug 17, 2017
9jvirgin:
This is not about playing tribalism, most of my best friends are from the Igbo tribe and I use to have over 400 workers from the East at a time.
But it baffles me how a generation have decided to resort to unspeakable and indescribable crimes in unfortunate, deprived and underprivileged countries like India, Nepal, Cambodia and Indonesia. These are very poor countries with low life laws.

What is the desire to die in a hustle? Can this be a curse? My greatest concern is why these people will keep blaming everybody except themselves.

How is kingley an igbo name or you have finally lost it.
Re: Nigerian Held In India For Duping By Cloning Cards At Atms by Oladipo1166(m): 8:49am On Aug 17, 2017
nah there work oooooo soft work, IPOBialism
Re: Nigerian Held In India For Duping By Cloning Cards At Atms by win2kwire: 9:31am On Aug 17, 2017
ibo person described simply as "Nigerian"

other Nigerians visit India and are attacked and killed for the handiwork of ibo people!
Re: Nigerian Held In India For Duping By Cloning Cards At Atms by whizzyleejr(m): 10:06am On Aug 17, 2017
How you my co. tonguetongue
Re: Nigerian Held In India For Duping By Cloning Cards At Atms by Nobody: 12:13pm On Aug 21, 2017
SHURRUP YA SMELLYMOUTH
MrCork:

Nigeria an fraud is like *bread n egg*....I give up!! (SMH) undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

EFCC, New Benin Traders Issue Red Card To Internet Fraud (photos) / Suspected Cultists Butcher Man, Dump Body In Waste Bin In Calabar / Son Dies Chasing Father’s Kidnappers In Onitsha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.