Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,304 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:33 AM

Lady Stripped And Beaten By Nigerian Soldier For Wearing Camouflage (Video) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Stripped And Beaten By Nigerian Soldier For Wearing Camouflage (Video) (90348 Views)

Female Soldier Punishes Man For Wearing Camouflage / Lady Stripped Unclad Publicly For Allegedly Sleeping With Her Friend's Boyfriend / Lady Stripped And Beaten For Stealing Phone (Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Stripped And Beaten By Nigerian Soldier For Wearing Camouflage (Video) by MadCow1: 9:32pm On Aug 16, 2017
jakD:

Some Nigerians intimidate other civilians with that camouflage.

And that is the thing.. The problem isn't the uniform, the problem is the fact that the uniform is a tool for intimidation. That is what you should be fighting. Nobody wether in uniform or not should have the power to intimidate. That is like saying it's okay to be intimidated by an Officer not by those pretending to be one.

The Day you take away the intimidation from the uniform, it becomes just a uniform. The Army officer didn't strip that lady because she was intimidating or impersonating an officer, he did it because his Uniform gave him such powers.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Stripped And Beaten By Nigerian Soldier For Wearing Camouflage (Video) by oloriadebusola: 9:33pm On Aug 16, 2017
Since anyone that's puts on camouflage is regarded as a soldier, may or may not be impersonating, after thorough investigation we found the soldiers responsible
Please don't be naive any idiot can wear Camo and claim he is a soldier.

Re: Lady Stripped And Beaten By Nigerian Soldier For Wearing Camouflage (Video) by jpphilips(m): 9:35pm On Aug 16, 2017
MadCow1:
Why is this Camouflage thing still a Law in this Nation? How is this considered appropriate in a nation of civilised people?

I have seen photos of Senator Dino wearing a Camouflage and Governor Fayose wearing camouflage and nobody harassed them. Why is it okay for the people in Government positions to break the law and the citizens can't? I remember that even during the Military regimes, driving an Army Green car irrespective of the make was grounds for harassment. Isn't that just foolish?

The law states that wearing any part of the uniform of an officer (Military or Para-military) is an offence. So technically wearing a black trouser can be taken to be wearing a police uniform. Or wearing a Navy blue trouser taken as wearing part of the uniform of the Air force. Same for White trousers and the Navy.

I really hate when these Biafran Agitators refer to Nigeria as a Zoo but when shiit like this is still happening, one can't help but see their point.

Simply make impersonation a crime and leave it at that. Anything beyond that is foolishness.

You are just an illiterate, get the fvck off the internet and stop disgracing Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Stripped And Beaten By Nigerian Soldier For Wearing Camouflage (Video) by okenwaa(m): 9:35pm On Aug 16, 2017
Eff'n bad.....the british d@ colonized us doesn't haave qualms with civilians putting on camouflaged military outfits......tufia ds kind zoo wey we dey so

Dey show power fo woman body,,,,mumu aboki soldiers(very wickedd and heartless)!!!

1 Like

Re: Lady Stripped And Beaten By Nigerian Soldier For Wearing Camouflage (Video) by jakD: 9:37pm On Aug 16, 2017
MadCow1:

And that is the thing.. The problem isn't the uniform, the problem is the fact that the uniform is a tool for intimidation. That is what you should be fighting. Nobody wether in uniform or not should have the power to intimidate. That is like saying it's okay to be intimidated by an Officer not by those pretending to be one.

The Day you take away the intimidation from the uniform, it becomes just a uniform. The Army officer didn't strip that lady because she was intimidating or impersonating an officer, he did it because his Uniform gave him such powers.

You wouldn't know if she had intimidated or impersonated with the uniform. Let's simply leave just that ONLY clothe for them. There are series of other clothes out there, much more better than the camouflage.
Re: Lady Stripped And Beaten By Nigerian Soldier For Wearing Camouflage (Video) by Ironi: 9:37pm On Aug 16, 2017
Why do Nigerians do that?

So backward !!!
Re: Lady Stripped And Beaten By Nigerian Soldier For Wearing Camouflage (Video) by colossus91(m): 9:37pm On Aug 16, 2017
MadCow1:
Why is this Camouflage thing still a Law in this Nation? How is this considered appropriate in a nation of civilised people?

I have seen photos of Senator Dino wearing a Camouflage and Governor Fayose wearing camouflage and nobody harassed them. Why is it okay for the people in Government positions to break the law and the citizens can't? I remember that even during the Military regimes, driving an Army Green car irrespective of the make was grounds for harassment. Isn't that just foolish?

The law states that wearing any part of the uniform of an officer (Military or Para-military) is an offence. So technically wearing a black trouser can be taken to be wearing a police uniform. Or wearing a Navy blue trouser taken as wearing part of the uniform of the Air force. Same for White trousers and the Navy.

I really hate when these Biafran Agitators refer to Nigeria as a Zoo but when shiit like this is still happening, one can't help but see their point.

Simply make impersonation a crime and leave it at that. Anything beyond that is foolishness.
oshey madcow grin
Re: Lady Stripped And Beaten By Nigerian Soldier For Wearing Camouflage (Video) by gentlemayor(m): 9:38pm On Aug 16, 2017
Read the content of the link below for necessary action.

https://www.nairaland.com/3991046/how-report-soldier-maltreating-civilian
Re: Lady Stripped And Beaten By Nigerian Soldier For Wearing Camouflage (Video) by MTKbudapest(m): 9:38pm On Aug 16, 2017
When u see soldiers treating ur fellow civilian this way all u have to do is to pray for their bros boko haram finish them all for sambisa.
Re: Lady Stripped And Beaten By Nigerian Soldier For Wearing Camouflage (Video) by loomer: 9:39pm On Aug 16, 2017
jakD:

Do you know there are some Nigerians who use military camouflage to intimidate others??
It is military camouflage and simply meant for the military.

If not for the fact say military dey intimidate others, why would one silly civilian wear camp to intimidate people
Re: Lady Stripped And Beaten By Nigerian Soldier For Wearing Camouflage (Video) by MadCow1: 9:41pm On Aug 16, 2017
jpphilips:

You are just an illiterate, get the fvck off the internet and stop disgracing Nigeria.

I am an illiterate for calling out the foolishness of a law? I am not in the mood tonight to exchange words with you. Your feelings are your right to have.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Stripped And Beaten By Nigerian Soldier For Wearing Camouflage (Video) by loomer: 9:41pm On Aug 16, 2017
LionDeLeo:

Nigeria is not other nations, criminals use it to perpetrate crimes thereby indicting the military.

Even military personnel dey comit crime with the camp, make them lead by example.

When we see wrong make we try to hold people accountable.
Re: Lady Stripped And Beaten By Nigerian Soldier For Wearing Camouflage (Video) by charlsecy(m): 9:43pm On Aug 16, 2017
MadCow1:
I have seen photos of Governor Fayose wearing camouflage and nobody harassed them.
He is the chief security officer of the state, and so can legally wear military camouflage.
Re: Lady Stripped And Beaten By Nigerian Soldier For Wearing Camouflage (Video) by LionDeLeo: 9:43pm On Aug 16, 2017
MadCow1:

Wearing a security uniform indirectly accord you some level of authority, not necessarily an intimidating power.

That is what impersonators employ to gain undue advantage thereby indicting the military.
Re: Lady Stripped And Beaten By Nigerian Soldier For Wearing Camouflage (Video) by humblemikel(f): 9:43pm On Aug 16, 2017
I'm not in support of this inhuman act, but I just want to ask, why will any sensible person walk into the market only to buy a cloth meant for security personnels, its a uniform not a fashion attire. If you so much desire to wear such uniform why not join them in the warfront. Leave what belongs to Caesar for Caesar, period.if everyone is allowed to have access to these attires, how will you identity a security personnel in case of an emergency. Keep sentiment aside and think straight for once Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Lady Stripped And Beaten By Nigerian Soldier For Wearing Camouflage (Video) by JiggamanGh: 9:43pm On Aug 16, 2017
Nigerians and barbaric behavior smh

1 Like

Re: Lady Stripped And Beaten By Nigerian Soldier For Wearing Camouflage (Video) by jakD: 9:44pm On Aug 16, 2017
loomer:

If not for the fact say military dey intimidate others, why would one silly civilian wear camp to intimidate people

Well, you're right but nevertheless, civilians that love to wear camouflage peacefully and honorably should simply join the military.
Re: Lady Stripped And Beaten By Nigerian Soldier For Wearing Camouflage (Video) by LionDeLeo: 9:45pm On Aug 16, 2017
loomer:

Even military personnel dey comit crime with the camp, make them lead by example.

When we see wrong make we try to hold people accountable.
In that case, the military can be RIGHTLY indicted, not wrongly. It is the wrong indictment they are fighting.
Re: Lady Stripped And Beaten By Nigerian Soldier For Wearing Camouflage (Video) by MadCow1: 9:47pm On Aug 16, 2017
LionDeLeo:

Wearing a security uniform indirectly accord you some level of authority, not necessarily an intimidating power.

That is what impersonators employ to gain undue advantage thereby indicting the military.

Well, you can make a blazer with a Camouflage material and still be subjected to this type of treatment. A blazer isn't a military uniform and can't be misconstrued as one either. For Hunters, camouflage is a big part of their job so it comes in handy but with this law, they can't use it either. Also a child can't wear one either under that law, how does one mistake a child for a soldier. That woman in the video was wearing a multicoloured skirt, I don't see how a Camouflage top could have given her any sort of military power or influence or anyone mistaken her for one.

Think about it.

1 Like

Re: Lady Stripped And Beaten By Nigerian Soldier For Wearing Camouflage (Video) by aputel: 9:48pm On Aug 16, 2017
auntysimbiat:

WATCH THE VIDEO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KTBiBZlu_h8

We need to be objective here , we have all read of kidnappers and ritualist putting on the camoflague to wreck havoc . At times they will even be on the express robbing and killing and once the public see the army uniform they fall into the trap. Many people have been led away to their death by fake army uniform .
The army has maintained the stand over and over ,that the uniform is for the military. You could have well argue that the woman can wear police uniform or immigration uniform . Which kind of noise is she making ? The lady is utterly irresponsible going by his manners and cries, she is not even ashamed at all with her expired brazier. I hold no one any apology for this . Let us be civil , it is for our own interest .
Re: Lady Stripped And Beaten By Nigerian Soldier For Wearing Camouflage (Video) by livingspringass(m): 9:49pm On Aug 16, 2017
wat makes camouflage interesting?
Re: Lady Stripped And Beaten By Nigerian Soldier For Wearing Camouflage (Video) by whizzyleejr(m): 9:50pm On Aug 16, 2017
How many times will they warn them not to put on their uniform, that serves her right alaigboran
Re: Lady Stripped And Beaten By Nigerian Soldier For Wearing Camouflage (Video) by loomer: 9:50pm On Aug 16, 2017
jakD:

Well, you're right but nevertheless, civilians that love to wear camouflage peacefully and honorably should simply join the military.

Why we no dey hear say soldiers beat people cos of camo for other neighbouring countries.

Na only naija get army?

1 Like

Re: Lady Stripped And Beaten By Nigerian Soldier For Wearing Camouflage (Video) by obaoyedotun(m): 9:51pm On Aug 16, 2017
If someone wears camo now and robs you you will scream it's a soldier that robbed you why will non soldier wear camo all they are doing is to save you people from fake soldiers
Kizyte:
What do you expect from Zoo soldiers? Na only for innocent civilians body dem dey get power. Collect the gun from them and I'll beat hell out of them.

If you see the way untrained Boko Haram dey shoot dem for Maiduguri, but they don't report it in the news, but if they kill two terrorists, the whole world will know.
Re: Lady Stripped And Beaten By Nigerian Soldier For Wearing Camouflage (Video) by Pusyiter(m): 9:51pm On Aug 16, 2017
In as much as I dont support her, but not for these guyz to go this far! I dislike seeing a woman abused.
Lalas247:

Well trust me she wont try it again
Sometime we ladies can be stubborn till we feel it grin
She felt it
Lesson learnt thou harsh but trust me it's learnt ..

Re: Lady Stripped And Beaten By Nigerian Soldier For Wearing Camouflage (Video) by highchief1: 9:51pm On Aug 16, 2017
Ebal:
VIDEO: Lady Stripped And Beaten By Nigerian Soldier For Wearing Camouflage

http://www.ebalsblog.com/2017/08/video-lady-stripped-and-beaten-by.html

[ url=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=49iMzQFvxEY[/url]
if na my pikin I go use my last card take get na down..it's not written anywhere in our constitution that one can't wear camo..stupid ppl there should go and defeat boko haram and leave innocent Nigerians
Re: Lady Stripped And Beaten By Nigerian Soldier For Wearing Camouflage (Video) by LionDeLeo: 9:53pm On Aug 16, 2017
MadCow1:

Well, you can make a blazer with a Camouflage material and still be subjected to this type of treatment. A blazer isn't a military uniform and can't be misconstrued as one either. For Hunters, camouflage is a big part of their job so it comes in handy but with this law, they can't use it either. Also a child can't wear one either under that law, how does one mistake a child for a soldier. That woman in the video was wearing a multicoloured skirt, I don't see how a Camouflage top could have given her any sort of military power or influence or anyone mistaken her for one.

Think about it.

Several crimes have been committed in this country by men & women in military uniforms and in most cases, the military gets indicted.

Discourage its use, there are millions of clothes one can choose from. Why must you wear a soldier uniform when you are not one despite the security challenges in this country? Is that not a very unnecessary stubbornness?

1 Like

Re: Lady Stripped And Beaten By Nigerian Soldier For Wearing Camouflage (Video) by jakD: 9:55pm On Aug 16, 2017
loomer:

Why we no dey hear say soldiers beat people cos of camo for other neighbouring countries.

Na only naija get army?

But you know there is nothing you and I can do about it other than to simply respect ourselves by leaving the camouflage for them!
Re: Lady Stripped And Beaten By Nigerian Soldier For Wearing Camouflage (Video) by LionDeLeo: 9:57pm On Aug 16, 2017
loomer:

Na only naija get army?

If you are robbed by anyone in military outfits, what will you say? You will say soldier, abi?

Make una continue.
Re: Lady Stripped And Beaten By Nigerian Soldier For Wearing Camouflage (Video) by luluman: 9:57pm On Aug 16, 2017
dayleke:
I pity the woman sha...

But which kain mentality be that now?
Naija, which way?
Pls civilians stop being stupid.Military camo is solely for soldiers.Does she have any permit for using it? Don't just talk if you are ignorant.
Re: Lady Stripped And Beaten By Nigerian Soldier For Wearing Camouflage (Video) by arsenal33: 9:59pm On Aug 16, 2017
taguafuo:
Is Nigeria not a zoo? Those soldiers should be charged with sexual molestation, sexual harrasment, battery, rape.
you are an animal since you live in a zoo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

19-Year-Old Girl Arrested For Having Sex With Her Dog In America / Temitope Adeyinka Wanted By British Police, £10,000 Bounty / Man Stabs Brother To Death While Having Sex With His Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.