Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,018 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:19 AM

Lady Stripped And Beaten By Nigerian Soldier For Wearing Camouflage (Video) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Stripped And Beaten By Nigerian Soldier For Wearing Camouflage (Video) (90375 Views)

Female Soldier Punishes Man For Wearing Camouflage / Lady Stripped Unclad Publicly For Allegedly Sleeping With Her Friend's Boyfriend / Lady Stripped And Beaten For Stealing Phone (Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Stripped And Beaten By Nigerian Soldier For Wearing Camouflage (Video) by Stallione(m): 10:39pm On Aug 16, 2017
wot is dis country turning into.Those military men dat did this to a lady needs to be sentenced to death by hanging,just like dat airforce bastard dat killed his girlfrnd.So no croud was there to lynche those military men to death when they were inflicting those wounds on her
Re: Lady Stripped And Beaten By Nigerian Soldier For Wearing Camouflage (Video) by Expsbterror(m): 10:40pm On Aug 16, 2017
I have seen such post and decided to be quiet about it and watch how ppl rain insults and castigate soldiers of the Nigerian Army.

Irrespective of your ideologies about Nigerian soldiers, the truth remains we are one of the best in the world but corruption has eatn up and destroyed our reputation. I won't go further than that.

The insults and castigations from this post and previous once clearly proves the law that says you can never please the world. Warnings have been sent by the Nigerian Army in the use of military gears by non-combatants or civilians. I don't tthink there is a Nigerian that wwould say they don't know tris warning. But we just decided to ignore the warning and the consequences aare been laid out and ppl are cursing abd angry. But when they see soldiers, we start greeting and hailling them. Define HYPOCRISY.

Ppl disguised in military uniform attack/terrorise motorist and travellers, by God's grace and the intervention of the Nigerian Army they are caught and everyone in happy and free to travel safely.

Now individuals are spotted around and are punished by soldiers. And everyone is cursing and insulting. Forgetting that na play play e dey use start. (again define HYPOCRISY)

it's just so painful that the people you try protecting at the expense of your life still come to stab u in the back.

#RealZone
Re: Lady Stripped And Beaten By Nigerian Soldier For Wearing Camouflage (Video) by Apipia: 10:41pm On Aug 16, 2017
MadCow1:
Why is this Camouflage thing still a Law in this Nation? How is this considered appropriate in a nation of civilised people?

I have seen photos of Senator Dino wearing a Camouflage and Governor Fayose wearing camouflage and nobody harassed them. Why is it okay for the people in Government positions to break the law and the citizens can't? I remember that even during the Military regimes, driving an Army Green car irrespective of the make was grounds for harassment. Isn't that just foolish?

The law states that wearing any part of the uniform of an officer (Military or Para-military) is an offence. So technically wearing a black trouser can be taken to be wearing a police uniform. Or wearing a Navy blue trouser taken as wearing part of the uniform of the Air force. Same for White trousers and the Navy.

I really hate when these Biafran Agitators refer to Nigeria as a Zoo but when shiit like this is still happening, one can't help but see their point.

Simply make impersonation a crime and leave it at that. Anything beyond that is foolishness.
Don't Cry My Boy. If You Are In Power Even In Kathmandu, They Laws Are Not Meant For You, We Made Those Law, We Are At Liberty To Break Them.
So Grab Some Bones.
Re: Lady Stripped And Beaten By Nigerian Soldier For Wearing Camouflage (Video) by Expsbterror(m): 10:43pm On Aug 16, 2017
MadCow1:
Why is this Camouflage thing still a Law in this Nation? How is this considered appropriate in a nation of civilised people?

I have seen photos of Senator Dino wearing a Camouflage and Governor Fayose wearing camouflage and nobody harassed them. Why is it okay for the people in Government positions to break the law and the citizens can't? I remember that even during the Military regimes, driving an Army Green car irrespective of the make was grounds for harassment. Isn't that just foolish?

The law states that wearing any part of the uniform of an officer (Military or Para-military) is an offence. So technically wearing a black trouser can be taken to be wearing a police uniform. Or wearing a Navy blue trouser taken as wearing part of the uniform of the Air force. Same for White trousers and the Navy.

I really hate when these Biafran Agitators refer to Nigeria as a Zoo but when shiit like this is still happening, one can't help but see their point.

Simply make impersonation a crime and leave it at that. Anything beyond that is foolishness.

I have seen such post and decided to be quiet about it and watch how ppl rain insults and castigate soldiers of the Nigerian Army.

Irrespective of your ideologies about Nigerian soldiers, the truth remains we are one of the best in the world but corruption has eatn up and destroyed our reputation. I won't go further than that.

The insults and castigations from this post and previous once clearly proves the law that says you can never please the world. Warnings have been sent by the Nigerian Army in the use of military gears by non-combatants or civilians. I don't tthink there is a Nigerian that wwould say they don't know tris warning. But we just decided to ignore the warning and the consequences aare been laid out and ppl are cursing abd angry. But when they see soldiers, we start greeting and hailling them. Define HYPOCRISY.

Ppl disguised in military uniform attack/terrorise motorist and travellers, by God's grace and the intervention of the Nigerian Army they are caught and everyone in happy and free to travel safely.

Now individuals are spotted around and are punished by soldiers. And everyone is cursing and insulting. Forgetting that na play play e dey use start. (again define HYPOCRISY)

it's just so painful that the people you try protecting at the expense of your life still come to stab u in the back.

#RealZone
Re: Lady Stripped And Beaten By Nigerian Soldier For Wearing Camouflage (Video) by oyienootieno: 10:44pm On Aug 16, 2017
Pussymonster:
Soldier:- why are you wearing this military outfit are you a soldier ?

Me :- yes, I am a soldier for Christ

Soldiers [img]http:///a/img923/4996/wpLHKt.gif[/img]

Let pastor push you to grave ok. Tell me where they wore camo in the bible.

1 Like

Re: Lady Stripped And Beaten By Nigerian Soldier For Wearing Camouflage (Video) by tamquezee(m): 10:47pm On Aug 16, 2017
Why we like to wear army camouflage? What about the police uniform? Good for her. Serves as a deterrent to other busy bodies.
Re: Lady Stripped And Beaten By Nigerian Soldier For Wearing Camouflage (Video) by Kizyte(m): 10:48pm On Aug 16, 2017
obaoyedotun:
If someone wears camo now and robs you you will scream it's a soldier that robbed you why will non soldier wear camo all they are doing is to save you people from fake soldiers
Soldiers don't have any right to lay hand on or embarrass an unarmed civilian. What they should've done is to get her arrested.
Re: Lady Stripped And Beaten By Nigerian Soldier For Wearing Camouflage (Video) by Kizyte(m): 10:50pm On Aug 16, 2017
AntiIPOB:
Go give her biafran army uniform na.
Your name indeed depict who you are. No need to waste my time arguing with you.
Re: Lady Stripped And Beaten By Nigerian Soldier For Wearing Camouflage (Video) by onila(f): 10:54pm On Aug 16, 2017
why I don't date Nigerian men
Re: Lady Stripped And Beaten By Nigerian Soldier For Wearing Camouflage (Video) by edizremmedy(m): 11:07pm On Aug 16, 2017
una dey craze... u did useless military, if nah wizkid, olamide or davido wear the so call camouflage now, una no go talk. Name innocent civilians una go dey beat up n down. yeye ppl.
Re: Lady Stripped And Beaten By Nigerian Soldier For Wearing Camouflage (Video) by Horlaz(m): 11:07pm On Aug 16, 2017
seniorgozman:
Leave their uniform for them
Abi o, of all the military uniform wey dey na their uniform sweet you... Latsma dey der, kai, Nigerian police dey der na their uniform u deem fit to put on... Just leave their uniform for them simple
Re: Lady Stripped And Beaten By Nigerian Soldier For Wearing Camouflage (Video) by Bakrabas: 11:08pm On Aug 16, 2017
I wonder why people keep embarrassing themselves through camouflage...

Can't they wear Police black black that
Re: Lady Stripped And Beaten By Nigerian Soldier For Wearing Camouflage (Video) by jhudit(f): 11:09pm On Aug 16, 2017
Lalas247:

Yes but then it's like going to Dubai ( not the tourist sites ) , Iraq and wearing Mini skirt .. some meet the knife
I wont wear camo either just saying .. but law needs to be changed if it was a man they flogged no one would say anything really

There have been several videos of soldiers physically abusing men and we all condemned it. I don't know how you arrived at the conclusion that no one would say anything.

It's wrong, be it male or female.
Re: Lady Stripped And Beaten By Nigerian Soldier For Wearing Camouflage (Video) by Nobody: 11:10pm On Aug 16, 2017
jakD:
There are several designed clothes in the market, why then would you choose to buy what willbring
you embarrassment!
Well, that was too much from the military. But why are the civilians remaining adamant from stopping to wear the camouflage? Even if the officers will be punished for the stupid act, the disgrace given to such civilian cannot be washed or erased.

anyone is free to wear any cloth they want.
it is none of their business.

our military needs to go back to school.
Re: Lady Stripped And Beaten By Nigerian Soldier For Wearing Camouflage (Video) by AlwaysUltraPad: 11:10pm On Aug 16, 2017
Poor akwa ibom woman. Those soldiers are bastards.
Re: Lady Stripped And Beaten By Nigerian Soldier For Wearing Camouflage (Video) by Jaqenhghar: 11:27pm On Aug 16, 2017
Expsbterror:

t
#RealZone
How do you think people feel when those paid to protect them are the ones who bully them call them "bloody" and behave as if theu are lesss tuan human?
Re: Lady Stripped And Beaten By Nigerian Soldier For Wearing Camouflage (Video) by Jaqenhghar: 11:33pm On Aug 16, 2017
LionDeLeo:

You are 100% correct. But Nigerians, by our nature, we don't even know what is good for us and as long as it has to do with disobedience to constituted authorities, we must just indulge in it.

Some are even arguing they must wear it and when cases of crimes by men in uniforms are announced, they will still be the first to shout insecurity.
Even with the ban on camo is Nigeria still safe?
Seriously why do we reason like this nah.
So to you Camo wearing is behind the insecurity
Looking at the threads here on criminals how many have you seen in Camo?
SMH
Re: Lady Stripped And Beaten By Nigerian Soldier For Wearing Camouflage (Video) by davillian(m): 11:35pm On Aug 16, 2017
jakD:
There are several designed clothes in the market, why then would you choose to buy what willbring
you embarrassment!
Well, that was too much from the military. But why are the civilians remaining adamant from stopping to wear the camouflage? Even if the officers will be punished for the stupid act, the disgrace given to such civilian cannot be washed or erased.
In develop countries don't you see people with camouflage.
It's just that nigeria is a Zoo and I don't expect the army to act like human.
Re: Lady Stripped And Beaten By Nigerian Soldier For Wearing Camouflage (Video) by LionDeLeo: 11:36pm On Aug 16, 2017
Jaqenhghar:

Even with the ban on camo is Nigeria still safe?
Seriously why do we reason like this nah.
So to you Camo wearing is behind the insecurity
Looking at the threads here on criminals how many have you seen in Camo?
SMH
Bros, abeg go dey wear your camo, I no dey follow you drag. If soldiers harass you, you can go to court and prove your case. I no fit shout.
Re: Lady Stripped And Beaten By Nigerian Soldier For Wearing Camouflage (Video) by MadCow1: 11:41pm On Aug 16, 2017
Expsbterror:

#RealZone

If you carefully read my post, I didn't attack the Army or the Military per se, I went after the law that permits them to even do shiit like this. There is a difference.

Why is it that in some countries, such laws don't exist and yet they are fine? I have seen several videos of United States Marines confronting people who were impersonating them and when you looked at the people they were confronting, it left no doubt in your mind these persons were impersonating soldiers because they even had medals and ranks and even military grade dog tags.

Here is my opinion, if a girl is wearing camouflage leggings for example, that is not even close to a military standard issue uniform and shouldn't be an issue. If a Man is wearing a Camouflage Tee-shirt with VERSACE written across the front, that is not a military uniform and shouldn't be a problem.

I agree that people impersonate Military and para military officers to commit offences, but they also do same with many other professions. People impersonate commercial bus and taxi drivers to commit crimes as well.

My point is the law is silly. I have spent the last 6 months of the year in neighbouring Benin Republic and they also have this Imperosnation law but it's not about the camouflage but actually impersonation. There must be a smarter way around this mess. I mean, the Nigerian Army beat up a Crippled Man in a Wheelchair because he was wearing camouflage trousers.. Who in the F.ucking world would have believed that beggar man was a military officer?

I understand that it is the law, but laws evolve.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Stripped And Beaten By Nigerian Soldier For Wearing Camouflage (Video) by davillian(m): 11:44pm On Aug 16, 2017
BH boys on camouflage pls go and remove it.
Re: Lady Stripped And Beaten By Nigerian Soldier For Wearing Camouflage (Video) by MadCow1: 11:45pm On Aug 16, 2017
Apipia:

Don't Cry My Boy. If You Are In Power Even In Kathmandu, They Laws Are Not Meant For You, We Made Those Law, We Are At Liberty To Break Them.
So Grab Some Bones.

The fhuck is this kid talkong about? undecided
Re: Lady Stripped And Beaten By Nigerian Soldier For Wearing Camouflage (Video) by Lalas247(f): 11:46pm On Aug 16, 2017
Pusyiter:
....but thank God it was not someone like you because if it were you, I know what I would have done!

Na u biko grin
Re: Lady Stripped And Beaten By Nigerian Soldier For Wearing Camouflage (Video) by peterphd(m): 11:58pm On Aug 16, 2017
MadCow1:

If you carefully read my post, I didn't attack the Army or the Military per se, I went after the law that permits them to even do shiit like this. There is a difference.

Why is it that in some countries, such laws don't exist and yet they are fine? I have seen several videos of United States Marines confronting people who were impersonating them and when you looked at the people they were confronting, it left no doubt in your mind these persons were impersonating soldiers because they even had medals and ranks and even military grade dog tags.

Here is my opinion, if a girl is wearing camouflage leggings for example, that is not even close to a military standard issue uniform and shouldn't be an issue. If a Man is wearing a Camouflage Tee-shirt with VERSACE written across the front, that is not a military uniform and shouldn't be a problem.

I agree that people impersonate Military and para military officers to commit offences, but they also do same with many other professions. People impersonate commercial bus and taxi drivers to commit crimes as well.

My point is the law is silly. I have spent the last 6 months of the year in neighbouring Benin Republic and they also have this Imperosnation law but it's not about the camouflage but actually impersonation. There must be a smarter way around this mess. I mean, the Nigerian Army beat up a Crippled Man in a Wheelchair because he was wearing camouflage trousers.. Who in the F.ucking world would have believed that beggar man was a military officer?

your moniker is a smoke screen. You're one of the smartest minds on this forum.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Stripped And Beaten By Nigerian Soldier For Wearing Camouflage (Video) by Magicdon(m): 12:09am On Aug 17, 2017
aku626:
This is terrible and once again a bad image for the military. What happened to just arresting her, tell her to take off the clothes and she gets something else I believe that's enough to pass the message across to a sane person?

If i may ask why must she be arrested, asked to pull it off? Army sup to be proud to see its citizens putting on a camou as a morale booster, a pride in their nations army. Civilians put on camou in Ghana, Liberia, South Africa, US, why are nigerians being bullied by its army
Re: Lady Stripped And Beaten By Nigerian Soldier For Wearing Camouflage (Video) by somehow: 12:13am On Aug 17, 2017
Those who wan wear camo should go and join military na abi fight dey there?

MadCow1:

Re: Lady Stripped And Beaten By Nigerian Soldier For Wearing Camouflage (Video) by MadCow1: 12:19am On Aug 17, 2017
somehow:
Those who wan wear camo should go and join military na abi fight dey there?

Should everybody with a gun join the Army? Should everyone with a Black Beret join the Police? You do know that the camouflage also has civilian application too right? It can be a tool like for the hunter in the Bush, it can be a fashion statement as well.

The job of the camouflage is to conceal and bland in making a person or thing less visible. It takes more than camouflage to be a military officer.
Re: Lady Stripped And Beaten By Nigerian Soldier For Wearing Camouflage (Video) by NickBillionz(m): 12:35am On Aug 17, 2017
Many Nigerian citizens keep behaving like goats and that is why they are really treated like goats.
From time in memorial we have always known that one can get embarrassed by soldiers for this carmo ish, but yet, of all the clothes some people see to buy in the market it is still carmo they want to wear.

What is so hard to avoid wearing it whether its right for soldiers to beat civilians or not. Avoid wearing it and save yourself the embarrassment, simple.
Re: Lady Stripped And Beaten By Nigerian Soldier For Wearing Camouflage (Video) by salford1: 1:02am On Aug 17, 2017
zoo soldiers strike again.
Re: Lady Stripped And Beaten By Nigerian Soldier For Wearing Camouflage (Video) by cutedharmee: 1:36am On Aug 17, 2017
humblemikel:
I'm not in support of this inhuman act, but I just want to ask, why will any sensible person walk into the market only to buy a cloth meant for security personnels, its a uniform not a fashion attire. If you so much desire to wear such uniform why not join them in the warfront. Leave what belongs to Caesar for Caesar, period.if everyone is allowed to have access to these attires, how will you identity a security personnel in case of an emergency. Keep sentiment asidev and think straight for once Nigerians.
Your head is valid... #thumbup
Re: Lady Stripped And Beaten By Nigerian Soldier For Wearing Camouflage (Video) by tit(f): 2:23am On Aug 17, 2017
MadCow1:

sow, you have sense ni?
Re: Lady Stripped And Beaten By Nigerian Soldier For Wearing Camouflage (Video) by Nobody: 2:24am On Aug 17, 2017
Barbaric practice!!!!! Idiots 're hitting on the defenceless. If only they would channel this their evil energy to sambisa, boko harm will be gone in a week. Army and police in nigeria 're like a pain in the butt that won't just go away.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

19-Year-Old Girl Arrested For Having Sex With Her Dog In America / Temitope Adeyinka Wanted By British Police, £10,000 Bounty / Man Stabs Brother To Death While Having Sex With His Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.