Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,748 members, 7,809,866 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:16 PM

Lady Stripped And Beaten By Nigerian Soldier For Wearing Camouflage (Video) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Stripped And Beaten By Nigerian Soldier For Wearing Camouflage (Video) (90351 Views)

Female Soldier Punishes Man For Wearing Camouflage / Lady Stripped Unclad Publicly For Allegedly Sleeping With Her Friend's Boyfriend / Lady Stripped And Beaten For Stealing Phone (Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Stripped And Beaten By Nigerian Soldier For Wearing Camouflage (Video) by Exciton(m): 2:50am On Aug 17, 2017
jakD:
There are several designed clothes in the market, why then would you choose to buy what willbring
you embarrassment!
Well, that was too much from the military. But why are the civilians remaining adamant from stopping to wear the camouflage? Even if the officers will be punished for the stupid act, the disgrace given to such civilian cannot be washed or erased.

51 likes and 4 shares... It's clear that a substantial chunk of the population has no fvcking idea what a civilized society ought to look like.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Stripped And Beaten By Nigerian Soldier For Wearing Camouflage (Video) by vioment: 3:19am On Aug 17, 2017
I hate NA except my family members. Very unprofessional in every aspect of their profession.
Re: Lady Stripped And Beaten By Nigerian Soldier For Wearing Camouflage (Video) by nwosu1982: 3:53am On Aug 17, 2017
baike:

make them beat her well
ur mother will b d next victim & she will not survive d beating
Re: Lady Stripped And Beaten By Nigerian Soldier For Wearing Camouflage (Video) by ZUBY77(m): 4:01am On Aug 17, 2017
MadCow1:
Why is this Camouflage thing still a Law in this Nation? How is this considered appropriate in a nation of civilised people?

I have seen photos of Senator Dino wearing a Camouflage and Governor Fayose wearing camouflage and nobody harassed them. Why is it okay for the people in Government positions to break the law and the citizens can't? I remember that even during the Military regimes, driving an Army Green car irrespective of the make was grounds for harassment. Isn't that just foolish?

The law states that wearing any part of the uniform of an officer (Military or Para-military) is an offence. So technically wearing a black trouser can be taken to be wearing a police uniform. Or wearing a Navy blue trouser taken as wearing part of the uniform of the Air force. Same for White trousers and the Navy.

I really hate when these Biafran Agitators refer to Nigeria as a Zoo but when shiit like this is still happening, one can't help but see their point.

Simply make impersonation a crime and leave it at that. Anything beyond that is foolishness.

You don't live in a nation of civilized people.
It will take You another 100 years to attain civilization

1 Like

Re: Lady Stripped And Beaten By Nigerian Soldier For Wearing Camouflage (Video) by ahmedbanj(m): 4:04am On Aug 17, 2017
Pussymonster:
Soldier:- why are you wearing this military outfit are you a soldier ?

Me :- yes, I am a soldier for Christ

Soldiers [img]http:///a/img923/4996/wpLHKt.gif[/img]

Ehn ehn,is alrice!!! lol

1 Like

Re: Lady Stripped And Beaten By Nigerian Soldier For Wearing Camouflage (Video) by RuffRuggedRaw(m): 4:09am On Aug 17, 2017
Are we saying that MOST of the people in our army are so dumb and ill-trained that they cannot differentiate between their own officially issued gear and replicas!?
Re: Lady Stripped And Beaten By Nigerian Soldier For Wearing Camouflage (Video) by Proudlyngwa(m): 4:12am On Aug 17, 2017
manbuchai:
I hate this country,how can you treat your fellow citizen in such way?Women needs respect.

Everyone needs respect
Re: Lady Stripped And Beaten By Nigerian Soldier For Wearing Camouflage (Video) by Paultricenoni: 4:19am On Aug 17, 2017
doctorkush:
naso dem jam me outside shop rite Ibadan.. kai! naso I run enter back wey d idiots follow me. others go turn block me for other side. correct action film, I no even look if dem still follow or not, I run enter one of the stores do impromptu shopping... chai DAT day I for suffer! na God save me...
Lol
Re: Lady Stripped And Beaten By Nigerian Soldier For Wearing Camouflage (Video) by MadCow1: 4:28am On Aug 17, 2017
tit:

sow, you have sense ni?

My account was hacked.. grin
Re: Lady Stripped And Beaten By Nigerian Soldier For Wearing Camouflage (Video) by Zionman24: 4:29am On Aug 17, 2017
This nonsense is getting out of hand.
Re: Lady Stripped And Beaten By Nigerian Soldier For Wearing Camouflage (Video) by calaway: 4:31am On Aug 17, 2017
Expsbterror:
I have seen such post and decided to be quiet about it and watch how ppl rain insults and castigate soldiers of the Nigerian Army.

Irrespective of your ideologies about Nigerian soldiers, the truth remains we are one of the best in the world but corruption has eatn up and destroyed our reputation. I won't go further than that.

The insults and castigations from this post and previous once clearly proves the law that says you can never please the world. Warnings have been sent by the Nigerian Army in the use of military gears by non-combatants or civilians. I don't tthink there is a Nigerian that wwould say they don't know tris warning. But we just decided to ignore the warning and the consequences aare been laid out and ppl are cursing abd angry. But when they see soldiers, we start greeting and hailling them. Define HYPOCRISY.

Ppl disguised in military uniform attack/terrorise motorist and travellers, by God's grace and the intervention of the Nigerian Army they are caught and everyone in happy and free to travel safely.

Now individuals are spotted around and are punished by soldiers. And everyone is cursing and insulting. Forgetting that na play play e dey use start. (again define HYPOCRISY)

it's just so painful that the people you try protecting at the expense of your life still come to stab u in the back.

#RealZone

if the military is composed of animals like you then nigeria is in trouble herdsmen and boko haram are given military uniforms and arms by hausa fulani military men while harassing and intimidating innocent young people who use uniforms to make fashion statements it is plain evil of the military in any guise to intimidate and harass these young people while they allow terrorists herdsmen and boko haram to hold on to their stock of camouflage and arms to strike at will even as they enjoying military protection. you are just fooling yourself with all the garbage you just wrote does that young lady look like a terrorist to you? you are simply a bunch of confused illiterate and barbaric people in the military. was the said lady impersonating?
trashy nigerian military a military that kills its own unarmed citizens terrorizes fellow countrymen nd extorts money through road block at gun point among many other evils is just a gang of criminal elements not fit to be referred to as a profession talk less or military in the league of civilized Nations. anybody praising military in nigeria is only scared for his life.
In civilized world the military even sells its surplus uniforms, hardware and incendiary items to civilians cos they take pride in the populace identifying with them.
In ur case u a busy hunting for excuses to bully the same taxpayer who's money is used to pay you arm and feed your sorry ass. if you jam my type I will fight you. yes I can be killed and so can YOU.
Re: Lady Stripped And Beaten By Nigerian Soldier For Wearing Camouflage (Video) by Proudlyngwa(m): 4:45am On Aug 17, 2017
Expsbterror:
I have seen such post and decided to be quiet about it and watch how ppl rain insults and castigate soldiers of the Nigerian Army.

Irrespective of your ideologies about Nigerian soldiers, the truth remains we are one of the best in the world but corruption has eatn up and destroyed our reputation. I won't go further than that.

The insults and castigations from this post and previous once clearly proves the law that says you can never please the world. Warnings have been sent by the Nigerian Army in the use of military gears by non-combatants or civilians. I don't tthink there is a Nigerian that wwould say they don't know tris warning. But we just decided to ignore the warning and the consequences aare been laid out and ppl are cursing abd angry. But when they see soldiers, we start greeting and hailling them. Define HYPOCRISY.

Ppl disguised in military uniform attack/terrorise motorist and travellers, by God's grace and the intervention of the Nigerian Army they are caught and everyone in happy and free to travel safely.

Now individuals are spotted around and are punished by soldiers. And everyone is cursing and insulting. Forgetting that na play play e dey use start. (again define HYPOCRISY)

it's just so painful that the people you try protecting at the expense of your life still come to stab u in the back.

#RealZone

As much as am against this camouflage wearing of a thing, it is not the job of the military to discipline.
The should have handed over to the police.
Re: Lady Stripped And Beaten By Nigerian Soldier For Wearing Camouflage (Video) by franudi: 4:48am On Aug 17, 2017
Nigerian soldiers are cowards.Let them go to sambisa forest and collect all the camoflags those boko haram boys are wearing.The last time I checked all the boko boys are civillians.
Re: Lady Stripped And Beaten By Nigerian Soldier For Wearing Camouflage (Video) by Nobody: 6:07am On Aug 17, 2017
jakD:
There are several designed clothes in the market, why then would you choose to buy what willbring
you embarrassment!
Well, that was too much from the military. But why are the civilians remaining adamant from stopping to wear the camouflage? Even if the officers will be punished for the stupid act, the disgrace given to such civilian cannot be washed or erased.

where in the constitution is it a crime to wear camouflage
Re: Lady Stripped And Beaten By Nigerian Soldier For Wearing Camouflage (Video) by Awaja(m): 6:18am On Aug 17, 2017
And she was pleading on them, why not take her away and professionally hand her over to a female soldier to strip and possibly place sanctions, mob will strip and Lynch, army will join them too,NaijaTayaMeO.
Re: Lady Stripped And Beaten By Nigerian Soldier For Wearing Camouflage (Video) by chuksoyo21(m): 6:22am On Aug 17, 2017
MadCow1:
Why is this Camouflage thing still a Law in this Nation? How is this considered appropriate in a nation of civilised people?

I have seen photos of Senator Dino wearing a Camouflage and Governor Fayose wearing camouflage and nobody harassed them. Why is it okay for the people in Government positions to break the law and the citizens can't? I remember that even during the Military regimes, driving an Army Green car irrespective of the make was grounds for harassment. Isn't that just foolish?

The law states that wearing any part of the uniform of an officer (Military or Para-military) is an offence. So technically wearing a black trouser can be taken to be wearing a police uniform. Or wearing a Navy blue trouser taken as wearing part of the uniform of the Air force. Same for White trousers and the Navy.

I really hate when these Biafran Agitators refer to Nigeria as a Zoo but when shiit like this is still happening, one can't help but see their point.

Simply make impersonation a crime and leave it at that. Anything beyond that is foolishness.
soonest u all will come to term with the reason Nnamdi Kanu called Nigeria a zoo..
gradually una Don dey repent...
Re: Lady Stripped And Beaten By Nigerian Soldier For Wearing Camouflage (Video) by dudebuck: 6:24am On Aug 17, 2017
That is why I throw a party whenever boko haram kills any of them.
Re: Lady Stripped And Beaten By Nigerian Soldier For Wearing Camouflage (Video) by Reference(m): 6:24am On Aug 17, 2017
I believe I have responded to something very similar recently. My views have not changed. Next...
Re: Lady Stripped And Beaten By Nigerian Soldier For Wearing Camouflage (Video) by tdayof(m): 6:25am On Aug 17, 2017
MadCow1:

Go and check the nigerian constitution again. It's not a crime for someone like Fayose .
Re: Lady Stripped And Beaten By Nigerian Soldier For Wearing Camouflage (Video) by eseveli(m): 6:35am On Aug 17, 2017
in fela's voice unknown soldier naim do am
Re: Lady Stripped And Beaten By Nigerian Soldier For Wearing Camouflage (Video) by Nobody: 6:37am On Aug 17, 2017
Kizyte:
What do you expect from Zoo soldiers? Na only for innocent civilians body dem dey get power. Collect the gun from them and I'll beat hell out of them.

If you see the way untrained Boko Haram dey shoot dem for Maiduguri, but they don't report it in the news, but if they kill two terrorists, the whole world will know.

do u base in maiduguri?
Re: Lady Stripped And Beaten By Nigerian Soldier For Wearing Camouflage (Video) by somehow: 6:43am On Aug 17, 2017
You know how many crimes have been committed in the country by camo wearing humans? If everyone is allowed to wear it, won't it be extremely dangerous in a country where its hard to find out people's Identities on time? Except you don't mind the security repercussions, then fine let everyone start wearing it. By the time the chicken comes home to roast, una eyes go clear.
MadCow1:

Should everybody with a gun join the Army? Should everyone with a Black Beret join the Police? You do know that the camouflage also has civilian application too right? It can be a tool like for the hunter in the Bush, it can be a fashion statement as well.

The job of the camouflage is to conceal and bland in making a person or thing less visible. It takes more than camouflage to be a military officer.
Re: Lady Stripped And Beaten By Nigerian Soldier For Wearing Camouflage (Video) by calaway: 6:54am On Aug 17, 2017
somehow:
You know how many crimes have been committed in the country by camo wearing humans? If everyone is allowed to wear it, won't it be extremely dangerous in a country where its hard to find out people's Identities on time? Except you don't mind the security repercussions, then fine let everyone start wearing it. By the time the chicken comes home to roast, una eyes go clear.
keep quiet if you have nothing to say

do you know how much crime is committed by civilians?
do you know how many criminals put on jeans?
do you know that your opinion is primitive?
Re: Lady Stripped And Beaten By Nigerian Soldier For Wearing Camouflage (Video) by repogirl(f): 6:56am On Aug 17, 2017
Then one foolish he goat will write epistle on his facebook wall that Nigerian Soldiers should be respected.

Who respects SHÍT?

NIGERIAN SOLDIERS ARE SHÌT!

2 Likes

Re: Lady Stripped And Beaten By Nigerian Soldier For Wearing Camouflage (Video) by komekn(m): 7:01am On Aug 17, 2017
MadCow1:

Be very careful about majority assumption.

I ask the question what law State section and subsection and or legal precedence.

That's why a policeman will stop and arrest you for a law that does not exist.

Because some general or other senior officer makes a public promulgation does not make it law. It is simply an opinion.
Re: Lady Stripped And Beaten By Nigerian Soldier For Wearing Camouflage (Video) by aku626(m): 7:39am On Aug 17, 2017
Magicdon:

If i may ask why must she be arrested, asked to pull it off? Army sup to be proud to see its citizens putting on a camou as a morale booster, a pride in their nations army. Civilians put on camou in Ghana, Liberia, South Africa, US, why are nigerians being bullied by its army
Im aware I'm just talking about the worst case scenario. At least she should be arrested for breaking the law not jungle justice.
Re: Lady Stripped And Beaten By Nigerian Soldier For Wearing Camouflage (Video) by cutedharmee: 7:56am On Aug 17, 2017
calaway:

if the military is composed of animals like you then nigeria is in trouble herdsmen and boko haram are given military uniforms and arms by hausa fulani military men while harassing and intimidating innocent young people who use uniforms to make fashion statements it is plain evil of the military in any guise to intimidate and harass these young people while they allow terrorists herdsmen and boko haram to hold on to their stock of camouflage and arms to strike at will even as they enjoying military protection. you are just fooling yourself with all the garbage you just wrote does that young lady look like a terrorist to you? you are simply a bunch of confused illiterate and barbaric people in the military. was the said lady impersonating?
trashy nigerian military a military that kills its own unarmed citizens terrorizes fellow countrymen nd extorts money through road block at gun point among many other evils is just a gang of criminal elements not fit to be referred to as a profession talk less or military in the league of civilized Nations. anybody praising military in nigeria is only scared for his life.
In civilized world the military even sells its surplus uniforms, hardware and incendiary items to civilians cos they take pride in the populace identifying with them.
In ur case u a busy hunting for excuses to bully the same taxpayer who's money is used to pay you arm and feed your sorry ass. if you jam my type I will fight you. yes I can be killed and so can YOU.
You are the one writing trash in dis case. How do u know if a person is a terrorist or not? Guess it use to b written on d forehead. If military sells there uniform to civilians in a civilized world, is there any threat in their country? I'm sure they won't do that if there is any. Mscheew I sorry fr u eehn... Not in support of soldiers bullying its citizen but bro u better do d proper thing and behave urself when u come in contact with them otherwise... sorry is your case
Re: Lady Stripped And Beaten By Nigerian Soldier For Wearing Camouflage (Video) by Halo22: 7:56am On Aug 17, 2017
The way Nigerian soldiers are treating civilians is becoming unbearable day by day. How can a soldier strip a lady unclad in the public like this? Doesn't he have sisters? Even if he doesn't, he has no reason whatsoever to treat her that way. Just arrest her and take her to convenient place , then even if she removes it there, it doesn't matter to me. But stripping her in the public is an abuse on fundamental human right, and it is high time FG should look into these numerous abuse by the soldiers
Re: Lady Stripped And Beaten By Nigerian Soldier For Wearing Camouflage (Video) by 989900: 8:12am On Aug 17, 2017
Barbaric! It is just N10 fine.
Re: Lady Stripped And Beaten By Nigerian Soldier For Wearing Camouflage (Video) by walemetro: 8:29am On Aug 17, 2017
seniorgozman:
Leave their uniform for them

camouflage is not for the military, it is all purpose material for hiding yourself is certain places, there are camouflage for ice, bush, sand etc. a lot of different professions outside of the armed forces use it. Bird watchers, nature documentary film crews, hunters, archaeologists and now its also popular in modern day fashion to the point there is a particular type called urban camouflage for city streets.
pure fact is our armed forces are mostly illiterate and power drunk and most of our citizenry dont know their rights.

God help Nigerians. (not Nigeria)....we are Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Stripped And Beaten By Nigerian Soldier For Wearing Camouflage (Video) by walemetro: 8:36am On Aug 17, 2017
Expsbterror:

#RealZone

like you rightfully said, "military gear". camoflague itself is not military gear. did you see the dress in the so called video? no one would ever say she was and armed forces personnel. its like wearing camo Nike sneakers......please tell me how that is military? we take things too far in this country out of power is might mentality.
if i wear a police uniform or army uniform its a completely different thing. i have no right to put it on since im not conscripted but wearing camo that is obviously for retail is done and sold everywhere in the world and looks nothing like what the military wear. why should our own country be different?

2 Likes

Re: Lady Stripped And Beaten By Nigerian Soldier For Wearing Camouflage (Video) by MadCow1: 9:18am On Aug 17, 2017
somehow:

Yeah.. I think you still don't get the point. The camouflage in itself is what should be decriminalized. Right now you can't wear a Camouflage underwear and not get in trouble.. Wearing a Camouflage to commit crimes means the person impersonated a soldier. Meaning the person dressed up like a soldier. But if you are wearing a Camouflage Suit or camouflage Kaftan for example or a Camouflage T-shirt with a Big Mickey Mouse Picture on the front Of pink neck bands and sleeve cuffs, that is not a military issue camouflage and should not be an offence.

If a person impersonates (passes themselves off as) an officer, that is one thing (You don't even need to be dressed in camouflage to impersonate an officer). If a person is just dressed in some type of camouflage pants that has no semblance to an Army uniform, that's a different thing.

Think of This.. The People being caught impersonating Army Officers today were not caught wearing designer camouflage clothes, they were caught dressed up as proper actual soldiers complete with boots and even guns in some cases.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

19-Year-Old Girl Arrested For Having Sex With Her Dog In America / Temitope Adeyinka Wanted By British Police, £10,000 Bounty / Man Stabs Brother To Death While Having Sex With His Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.