Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

Checkout This Photo A Man With Big Manhood - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Checkout This Photo A Man With Big Manhood (4752 Views)

Lady Rapes Mental Man Because Of His Big Manhood 18+ Video / Most Nigerian Men That Have Big Manhood Have Absconded With Foreigners- Actres M / See The Photo A Girl Posted On Facebook(photo). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Checkout This Photo A Man With Big Manhood by princeemmma(m): 6:44pm On Aug 16, 2017
A strange man with a very massive manhood like never seen before has been captured on camera with two Nollywood actresses showing their surprise at the pondering sight.

The above photo of popular Nollywood actresses, Rachel Okonkwo and Destiny Etiko holding a strange man who has a humongous manhood during the shooting of an upcoming film, has caused a stir online.

The controversial photo which shows the star actress popularly called Nkoli Nwa Nsukka and another film star, scarily holding the massive manhood of a strange man (actor on make-up effect) generated a lot of mixed reactions and criticisms as many doubted the position of the male organ.

The photo is still making the rounds on social media as at the time of filing this report.

Re: Checkout This Photo A Man With Big Manhood by Nobody: 6:47pm On Aug 16, 2017
some nairaland girls go collect that one and still shout deeper cheesy cheesy cheesy make i no mention names cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Checkout This Photo A Man With Big Manhood by DarkMagic(m): 6:48pm On Aug 16, 2017
What!!!!??
Re: Checkout This Photo A Man With Big Manhood by Nobody: 6:49pm On Aug 16, 2017
itsJude:
some nairaland girls go collect that one and still shout deeper cheesy cheesy cheesy make i no mention names cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Uhmm, you wicked o.
Re: Checkout This Photo A Man With Big Manhood by sinaj(f): 6:49pm On Aug 16, 2017
This manfood no b here o! shocked shocked shocked
Re: Checkout This Photo A Man With Big Manhood by michealdeco: 6:49pm On Aug 16, 2017
itsJude name true u talk shaa
Dem go tell the man to insert and he will insert everything they will still ask him

Is that all? sad

Lemme mind my business cool

#Evermayo
Re: Checkout This Photo A Man With Big Manhood by Nobody: 6:52pm On Aug 16, 2017
sinaj:
This manfood no b here o! shocked shocked shocked
i can see it in your eyes... smiley

(1) (Reply)

I Had Sex With My Girl Today Until She Called My Name Twice at speed of 2mp/hr / Woman Under Fire After Celebrating Birthday With Friends In Style. Photos / Is Breast Still Private Part Or Public!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.