Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,520 members, 7,826,956 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

Would U Tolerate A Partner That Comes Home Late In The Night? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would U Tolerate A Partner That Comes Home Late In The Night? (20573 Views)

Monitoring Spirits As Spouses... Can U Tolerate That? / One Thing You Can't Tolerate In A Relationship / Which Can U Tolerate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would U Tolerate A Partner That Comes Home Late In The Night? by Chimezie198(m): 7:06pm On Jan 10, 2012
Are u gonna tolerate such a thing?
Re: Would U Tolerate A Partner That Comes Home Late In The Night? by Jenifa1: 7:09pm On Jan 10, 2012
expatiate more. are you experiencing this issue?

because this seems like a no-brainier question to me.
Re: Would U Tolerate A Partner That Comes Home Late In The Night? by kokoye(m): 7:56pm On Jan 10, 2012
depends . . .what if it is work related?
Re: Would U Tolerate A Partner That Comes Home Late In The Night? by MrsChima1(f): 8:14pm On Jan 10, 2012
Why is it an issue if a partner comes home late?
Re: Would U Tolerate A Partner That Comes Home Late In The Night? by justwise(m): 8:19pm On Jan 10, 2012
I don't mind as long she will put up with me coming in late as well.
Re: Would U Tolerate A Partner That Comes Home Late In The Night? by InkedNerd(f): 8:22pm On Jan 10, 2012
@OP: Yes I would just as long as it is either work related or that I know that they are safe at the place they're at and that the late night comings won't interfere in our relationship.
Re: Would U Tolerate A Partner That Comes Home Late In The Night? by pendo89(f): 8:26pm On Jan 10, 2012
of course I would. its the reason that matters not time.
Re: Would U Tolerate A Partner That Comes Home Late In The Night? by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jan 10, 2012
Hell quadrupled to the power of NO, a.k.a HELL NO x4! cool

Tolerate Fire. . .
Re: Would U Tolerate A Partner That Comes Home Late In The Night? by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jan 10, 2012
work related ok. other wise no.
Re: Would U Tolerate A Partner That Comes Home Late In The Night? by MrsChima1(f): 10:14pm On Jan 10, 2012
sexkillz:

Hell quadrupled to the power of NO, a.k.a HELL NO x4! cool

Tolerate Fire. . .

If she steps in the door late, you will divorce her? undecided
Re: Would U Tolerate A Partner That Comes Home Late In The Night? by MrsChima1(f): 10:15pm On Jan 10, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

work related ok. other wise no.

What considered late to you? tongue
Re: Would U Tolerate A Partner That Comes Home Late In The Night? by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jan 10, 2012
Mrs, Chima:

What considered late to you? tongue

9pm. grin

lol sike, well honestly 12 am is pushing it but 2 am and later is too late for me and i won't tolerate it.
Re: Would U Tolerate A Partner That Comes Home Late In The Night? by MrsChima1(f): 10:23pm On Jan 10, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

9pm. grin

lol sike, well honestly 12 am is pushing it but 2 am and later is too late for me and i won't tolerate it.

Hmm. That's reasonable.
Re: Would U Tolerate A Partner That Comes Home Late In The Night? by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jan 10, 2012
Mrs, Chima:

If she steps in the door late, you will divorce her?   undecided
She wouldnt! She knows i wont tolerate it! I'll block the leakages and take pre-emptive measures against her coming in late! If it's her job, we'll move closer to where it suits us both!
Re: Would U Tolerate A Partner That Comes Home Late In The Night? by MrsChima1(f): 10:29pm On Jan 10, 2012
sexkillz:

She wouldnt! She knows i wont tolerate it! I'll block the leakages and take pre-emptive measures against her coming in late! If it's her job, we'll move closer to where it suits us both!

Just cos she know doesn't mean she won't come in late.  As much as you want to control, you can't control anything that will happen.  You can strike and protest that wouldn't change anything.

Moving closer isn't going to keep someone home on time.
Re: Would U Tolerate A Partner That Comes Home Late In The Night? by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jan 10, 2012
Mrs, Chima:

Just cos she know doesn't mean she won't come in late.  As much as you want to control, you can't control anything that will happen.  You can strike and protest that wouldn't change anything.

Care to expatiate? kiss
Re: Would U Tolerate A Partner That Comes Home Late In The Night? by MrsChima1(f): 10:43pm On Jan 10, 2012
sexkillz:

Care to expatiate? kiss

What there is to expatiate? These nuts? tongue
Re: Would U Tolerate A Partner That Comes Home Late In The Night? by seedord247(m): 10:47pm On Jan 10, 2012
Mrs, Chima:

That means she must be a witch for christ. grin tongue lipsrsealed
Re: Would U Tolerate A Partner That Comes Home Late In The Night? by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jan 10, 2012
Mrs, Chima:

What there is to expatiate? These nuts? tongue
Expired nuts!
Re: Would U Tolerate A Partner That Comes Home Late In The Night? by Mynd44: 10:54pm On Jan 10, 2012
I would padlock the gate and force her to jump the fence then have the Vigilante arrest her for trying to break in
Re: Would U Tolerate A Partner That Comes Home Late In The Night? by MrsChima1(f): 10:55pm On Jan 10, 2012
sexkillz:

Expired nuts!

I got fresh ones! grin grin grin grin
Re: Would U Tolerate A Partner That Comes Home Late In The Night? by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jan 10, 2012
Mrs, Chima:

I got fresh ones! grin grin grin grin
Reserve them for Mr Chima! grin
Re: Would U Tolerate A Partner That Comes Home Late In The Night? by Mynd44: 11:06pm On Jan 10, 2012
It seems today is fight night.
Re: Would U Tolerate A Partner That Comes Home Late In The Night? by MrsChima1(f): 11:09pm On Jan 10, 2012
Mynd_44:

It seems today is fight night.
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

sexkillz:

Reserve them for Mr Chima! grin

I took his too! grin grin lipsrsealed Just kidding! Lawd! Gotta go!
Re: Would U Tolerate A Partner That Comes Home Late In The Night? by freecocoa(f): 11:15pm On Jan 10, 2012
Coming home late for what reason na?
Re: Would U Tolerate A Partner That Comes Home Late In The Night? by VideoBills(m): 11:23pm On Jan 10, 2012
Never
Re: Would U Tolerate A Partner That Comes Home Late In The Night? by Idowuogbo(f): 11:30pm On Jan 10, 2012
If work related as always den am used to it,anything else na charging oooo I resemble gatewoman ni angry grin
Re: Would U Tolerate A Partner That Comes Home Late In The Night? by Mynd44: 12:25am On Jan 11, 2012
^^^
Must it be all about money? Can't you saacrifice?
Re: Would U Tolerate A Partner That Comes Home Late In The Night? by Idowuogbo(f): 5:46am On Jan 11, 2012
^talking 2 me?,if so wot u implying undecided
Re: Would U Tolerate A Partner That Comes Home Late In The Night? by Ranoscky(m): 6:13am On Jan 11, 2012
Sexkillz, u have said it all. And I TOTALLY agree with u! And if she stil insist in that same job and comin back late, then make she go continue-am for her papa hauz abeg. I cant shout!

MZD, if 12am at night is not considered 'late night' in America, here in naija, it is soo fu€king late!
Re: Would U Tolerate A Partner That Comes Home Late In The Night? by Ranoscky(m): 6:14am On Jan 11, 2012
And dangerous.
Re: Would U Tolerate A Partner That Comes Home Late In The Night? by Nobody: 7:35am On Jan 11, 2012
Ranoscky:

Sexkillz, u have said it all. And I TOTALLY agree with u! And if she stil insist in that same job and comin back late, then make she go continue-am for her papa hauz abeg. I cant shout!

MZD, if 12am at night is not considered 'late night' in America, here in naija, it is soo fu€king late!
To them, "Independence" Means coming home to your husbands house late, and husband asking them "baby, how was your day?". . . Smh!
Thank God Naija women don get sense! With all the ritualists and "ogwu ego" miscreants, patrolling at night! grin Bro, to confirm my statement, just check all the answers on this thread, that supports women coming home late. . . NONE of those in support lives in Nigeria! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

5 Qualities You Should Consider Minor In Marriage! / Have You Ever Been Seduced By A Strange Female??? / Need Suggestions On The Appropriate Setting To Propose.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.