Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,480 members, 7,819,751 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:17 PM

He Ignores Her Whenever She's Not With Him. Advise Needed Urgently!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Ignores Her Whenever She's Not With Him. Advise Needed Urgently!! (1615 Views)

I Saw This On My Bed!! When I Opened The Door ..advise Needed / Lady Ignores A Guy's Chat, Twitter Users React ( Photos ) / How To Ignore A Guy That Ignores You: Ways To Gain Back The Power (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Ignores Her Whenever She's Not With Him. Advise Needed Urgently!! by collinsebuka(m): 9:27pm On Aug 16, 2017
so a female friend called me hours back later and she was in tears and distraught

she likes this guy alot but it seems the guy doesn't care about her she told me that she was always the one calling,texting,etc the guy rarely called her or text her but he was always online. she lives in Benin he lives in Lagos, now what confuses her was whenever they met the guy was always all over her, he would hold hands with her,kiss her etc and she felt loved but only when they were together, once she leaves back to her state, the guy is hardly into her although the guy has also traveled to see her before, the guy's excuse on why he doesn't call or chat was he's always very busy but she notice that he's usually online but chooses to ignore her, hence she confused as to whether he loves her or not.

note: The guy has told her expressly he doesn't want to date her, said he can't do long distance etc she on the other hand feels it's just an excuse not to commit to her and he just needs time that he would date her

Now she has ignore a lot of guys for him, stopped going on dates and told everyone she was in a relationship simply because she didn't want to cheat.

she feels the guy is using her and has asked me what I think, I felt I should bring it here.

martin0 lefulefu pcguru1 my niggas and others please I need your insights
Re: He Ignores Her Whenever She's Not With Him. Advise Needed Urgently!! by cuedish: 9:29pm On Aug 16, 2017
cheesy
The guy already said he can't do distance relationship.
Why forcing herself on him and at the same time blaming the guy for using her....#fearwoman

4 Likes

Re: He Ignores Her Whenever She's Not With Him. Advise Needed Urgently!! by Josephjnr(m): 9:32pm On Aug 16, 2017
I am not a relationship expert but I think it is obvious the guy is using her and may probably have other lady or ladies in Lagos that take(s) his mind away from her.
Re: He Ignores Her Whenever She's Not With Him. Advise Needed Urgently!! by dingbang(m): 9:34pm On Aug 16, 2017
Girls do that to guys so.....

Its one of those things....
Re: He Ignores Her Whenever She's Not With Him. Advise Needed Urgently!! by Nobody: 9:38pm On Aug 16, 2017
He has said he can't date her 'cause of the distance. I think they're friends with benefit but she wants more than that which the guy isn't giving in to her demands. She should either keep bleeping him or move on.
Re: He Ignores Her Whenever She's Not With Him. Advise Needed Urgently!! by Nobody: 9:38pm On Aug 16, 2017
collinsebuka:
so a female friend called me hours back later and she was in tears and distraught

she likes this guy alot but it seems the guy doesn't care about her she told me that she was always the one calling,texting,etc the guy rarely called her or text her but he was always online. she lives in Benin he lives in Lagos, now what confuses her was whenever they met the guy was always all over her, he would hold hands with her,kiss her etc and she felt loved but only when they were together, once she leaves back to her state, the guy is hardly into her although the guy has also traveled to see her before, the guy's excuse on why he doesn't call or chat was he's always very busy but she notice that he's usually online but chooses to ignore her, hence she confused as to whether he loves her or not.

note: The guy has told her expressly he doesn't want to date her, said he can't do long distance etc she on the other hand feels it's just an excuse not to commit to her and he just needs time that he would date her

Now she has ignore a lot of guys for him, stopped going on dates and told everyone she was in a relationship simply because she didn't want to cheat.

she feels the guy is using her and has asked me what I think, I felt I should bring it here.

Am sorry i can't help you, infact I would have sworn this thread was actually referring to me , as it 100% describes a situation sad

NOTE: OP am suspecting you know me personally, this is almost too accurate if not over accurrate and the fact you mentioned me too
angry
Re: He Ignores Her Whenever She's Not With Him. Advise Needed Urgently!! by Yuneehk(f): 9:40pm On Aug 16, 2017
They aren't even dating. He neither calls nor texts, he claims he's busy, and has even told her he doesn't wanna do long distance relationship and she's asking what to do
As for the holding hands and kisses, it's pure LUST if not how come he returns to ghost mode when they aren't physically together?
My advice, she should forget about the dude and move on. The feelings aren't mutual and she'll only be hurting herself by waiting for something that'll never be
Re: He Ignores Her Whenever She's Not With Him. Advise Needed Urgently!! by Martin0(m): 9:41pm On Aug 16, 2017
collinsebuka:

Hmmmm strong question,I go think well befor I answe..
Re: He Ignores Her Whenever She's Not With Him. Advise Needed Urgently!! by Martin0(m): 9:42pm On Aug 16, 2017
Benita27:
He has said he can't date her 'cause of the distance. I think they're friends with benefit but she wants more than that which the guy isn't giving in to her demands. She should either keep bleeping him or move on.

Aaaaaaaa benita27 don kill person,na fuvk be relationship,which kin gurl u begrin aaa yawa go dey oooo
Re: He Ignores Her Whenever She's Not With Him. Advise Needed Urgently!! by Martin0(m): 9:44pm On Aug 16, 2017
pcguru1:

Am sorry i can't help you, infact I would have sworn this thread was actually referring to me , as it 100% describes a situation sad

NOTE: OP am suspecting you know me personally, this is almost too accurate if not over accurrate and the fact you mentioned me too
angry

Hahahahahahhaha na wa ooo maybe na the girl disguising as a malegrin
Re: He Ignores Her Whenever She's Not With Him. Advise Needed Urgently!! by QueenSekxy(f): 9:45pm On Aug 16, 2017
friends with benefit spotted...the girl is really forcing herself on him..she should just get herself a guy that can love her irrespective of the distance and all that. ..the guy clearly doesn't have interest in her
Re: He Ignores Her Whenever She's Not With Him. Advise Needed Urgently!! by Nobody: 9:47pm On Aug 16, 2017
d guy don already tell her dat he no dey do long distance relationship.so why d babe dey suffer herself?
the guy is just using her as his banging side chick.he get im main babe somewhere cheesy.if this babe sharp she suppose move on and get her own guy.this suffer wey she dey suffer herself is not worth it.
anyway...

Re: He Ignores Her Whenever She's Not With Him. Advise Needed Urgently!! by Nobody: 9:50pm On Aug 16, 2017
Martin0:

Aaaaaaaa beni.ta27 don kill person,na fuvk be relationship,which kin gurl u begrin aaa yawa go dey oooo
But that's what it is here. The guy already said he doesn't want a relationship, meaning, he doesn't want to commit to a long distance relationship. Now they've been travelling to meet each other... What were the meetings for?.
Re: He Ignores Her Whenever She's Not With Him. Advise Needed Urgently!! by ibkayee(f): 9:50pm On Aug 16, 2017
Lol but he outrightly told her he doesn't want to date her

collinsebuka:

Lmao she is mad, please help me contact the guy instead and tell him to run cheesy
Re: He Ignores Her Whenever She's Not With Him. Advise Needed Urgently!! by Martin0(m): 9:57pm On Aug 16, 2017
Benita27:
But that's what it is here. The guy already said he doesn't want a relationship, meaning, he doesn't want to commit to a long distance relationship. Now they've been travelling to meet each other... What were the meetings for?.

Hhahahahah shytt aaaaaaaa beni beni,grin
Umm mmmmmm I fear who no fear u ooogrin
Aaa eh eh so u get mouth like thisgrin
Dem dey go greet each other,going shopping and spending time together,d girl fit just dey nothing go happen..

Those day's when me and Ex dey together If she come visit me,we nor dey cross pilow ooogrin
We go just dey dey observegrin
Re: He Ignores Her Whenever She's Not With Him. Advise Needed Urgently!! by Martin0(m): 10:00pm On Aug 16, 2017
QueenSekxy:
friends with benefit spotted...the girl is really forcing herself on him..she should just get herself a guy that can love her irrespective of the distance and all that. ..the guy clearly doesn't have interest in her

No na,the girl nor ugly so intrest go alway's dey..
U don ever see where guy-man go tell girl sey he nor get intrest,even when d girl package wella,girl nor talk like that ooo..
Dey guy just wan dey play ball dey go..
But to me sha,d girl want the guy to be his own man,you know every every na..
Re: He Ignores Her Whenever She's Not With Him. Advise Needed Urgently!! by Nobody: 10:05pm On Aug 16, 2017
Martin0:

Hhahahahah shytt aaaaaaaa beni beni,grin
Umm mmmmmm I fear who no fear u ooogrin
Aaa eh eh so u get mouth like thisgrin
Dem dey go greet each other,going shopping and spending time together,d girl fit just dey nothing go happen..

Those day's when me and Ex dey together If she come visit me,we nor dey cross pilow ooogrin
We go just dey dey observegrin
I dey fear me sef. grin The girl should get her acts together.
Re: He Ignores Her Whenever She's Not With Him. Advise Needed Urgently!! by Martin0(m): 10:07pm On Aug 16, 2017
Benita27:

Jus go dey follow me sharp sharp nau ooo before I I I hmm my nor talk weitin aw do u
Re: He Ignores Her Whenever She's Not With Him. Advise Needed Urgently!! by Martin0(m): 10:08pm On Aug 16, 2017
Benita27:
I dey fear me sef. grin The girl should get her acts together.

Hia oojigbi jibi jigbi
Na wa ooogrin nor get weitin diz my ear nor go hear ooogrin
Re: He Ignores Her Whenever She's Not With Him. Advise Needed Urgently!! by QueenSekxy(f): 10:10pm On Aug 16, 2017
Martin0:

U don ever see where guy-man go tell girl sey he nor get intrest,even when d girl package wella,girl nor talk like that ooo..
lolzzz...funny you
Re: He Ignores Her Whenever She's Not With Him. Advise Needed Urgently!! by Martin0(m): 10:13pm On Aug 16, 2017
QueenSekxy:

lolzzz...funny you
na so ee mo nor dey shange this thinz again..

Well one girl talk say she wan dey fuvk dey go,
Who know's?na only fly go fit tell us why he dey always go smell my sheet..
Somthing go dey wey make that girl still dey trow leg they enter lag...

Eh eh 5hours journey to go see man aaa man ooo
Which day girl go take that kind risk con see me eh
Anyway make dem nor even come,I nor sabi those rela rela thinz
Re: He Ignores Her Whenever She's Not With Him. Advise Needed Urgently!! by collinsebuka(m): 10:41pm On Aug 16, 2017
ibkayee:
Lol but he outrightly told her he doesn't want to date her

Lmao she is mad, please help me contact the guy instead and tell him to run cheesy

you girls have a weird way of thinking na
Re: He Ignores Her Whenever She's Not With Him. Advise Needed Urgently!! by collinsebuka(m): 10:45pm On Aug 16, 2017
pcguru1:

angry

Hahahahaha haha
see wetin woman Don cause o
see my guys with guilty conscience o
pure coincidence bruh
I mentioned you because I see ur posts and they actually makes sense also I've interacted with you and your replies were mature ND sensible

but try to stop playing girls or girl bro so your conscience go free see as you Don dey suspect dey go
Re: He Ignores Her Whenever She's Not With Him. Advise Needed Urgently!! by collinsebuka(m): 10:47pm On Aug 16, 2017
Martin0:
na so ee mo nor dey shange this thinz again..

Well one girl talk say she wan dey fuvk dey go,
Who know's?na only fly go fit tell us why he dey always go smell my sheet..
Somthing go dey wey make that girl still dey trow leg they enter lag...

Eh eh 5hours journey to go see man aaa man ooo
Which day girl go take that kind risk con see me eh
Anyway make dem nor even come,I nor sabi those rela rela thinz

women matter just tire me, only dem go risk life only dem go complain on Top with plenty cry
Re: He Ignores Her Whenever She's Not With Him. Advise Needed Urgently!! by Martin0(m): 10:49pm On Aug 16, 2017
collinsebuka:

women matter just tire me, only dem go risk life only dem go complain on Top with plenty cry
na wa ooo nor be small tin ooo..
Na to remain single ooo...
Re: He Ignores Her Whenever She's Not With Him. Advise Needed Urgently!! by collinsebuka(m): 10:49pm On Aug 16, 2017
Martin0:

true talk
Re: He Ignores Her Whenever She's Not With Him. Advise Needed Urgently!! by muller101(m): 10:57pm On Aug 16, 2017
Love is like a cigarette. It's starts with Sparks . Continue with burns and ends with ashes. Tell her to pull out.
Re: He Ignores Her Whenever She's Not With Him. Advise Needed Urgently!! by Martin0(m): 10:58pm On Aug 16, 2017
collinsebuka:

true talk

I go try explain give her say d guy just dey use am for sex. I pray she listen to me

Na wa ooogrin
Re: He Ignores Her Whenever She's Not With Him. Advise Needed Urgently!! by Nobody: 11:12pm On Aug 16, 2017
Girls do this same sh!t , so what is she complaining about?.
Re: He Ignores Her Whenever She's Not With Him. Advise Needed Urgently!! by Nobody: 5:10am On Aug 17, 2017
collinsebuka:

Hahahahaha haha
see wetin woman Don cause o
see my guys with guilty conscience o
pure coincidence bruh
I mentioned you because I see ur posts and they actually makes sense also I've interacted with you and your replies were mature ND sensible

but try to stop playing girls or girl bro so your conscience go free see as you Don dey suspect dey go

Ha wait its almost the same apart from the playing girls part, I actually don't play or deceive girls but it was 100% spot on
Re: He Ignores Her Whenever She's Not With Him. Advise Needed Urgently!! by collinsebuka(m): 7:02am On Aug 17, 2017
pcguru1:

Ha wait its almost the same apart from the playing girls part, I actually don't play or deceive girls but it was 100% spot on

but bruv if you ain't playing the chick and u don't want a relationship but you fvcking her and you know she wants more why not free her. girls too dey emotional.

since you've been in the same boat before, what do u think, does he just enjoy her or will he commit to her,
make I know wetin to advise her, should she pull out or continue
Re: He Ignores Her Whenever She's Not With Him. Advise Needed Urgently!! by Nobody: 8:24am On Aug 17, 2017
collinsebuka:

but bruv if you ain't playing the chick and u don't want a relationship but you fvcking her and you know she wants more why not free her. girls too dey emotional.

since you've been in the same boat before, what do u think, does he just enjoy her or will he commit to her,
make I know wetin to advise her, should she pull out or continue

I would free her on that physical level, because you would just been taking advantage of her because even if she says okay let's just have sex and nothing note, it'd be wrong because attachment would be there and when you guys part it, there's going to be some disappointment. For me I would just keep it casual and friendly and no I've never had sex with someone if I know that's how they feel, I might come close but I've never had. I would advise her to pull , there's only pain at the end of the road for her.

(1) (Reply)

A Lady Calls Out Her Husband's Side Chick In a special way (photo) / Slay Queen Reveals She Has Been Infected With HIV By A Married Man / Dating A Girl Online Is Like....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.