Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

How To Ignore A Guy That Ignores You: Ways To Gain Back The Power - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Ignore A Guy That Ignores You: Ways To Gain Back The Power (9384 Views)

My Ex Views My Stories And Status But Ignores My Messages / What Do I Do To This Guy That Flirts With My Girlfriend? / Guy That Needed 500 Re-tweets To Go On A Date Shares Photos From Their Hangout (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Ignore A Guy That Ignores You: Ways To Gain Back The Power by otamiri2: 4:06am On Sep 29, 2018
Having a guy ignore you makes you feel like crap. But learning how to ignore a guy that ignores you can help you gain back your confidence.

I’m not sure if it is something about wanting what you can’t have or if it is just something we can’t help, but it can be hard to ignore a guy that ignores you. We deserve a guy who gives us his attention and enjoys talking to us, not one that ignores us. We have all been there.

Whether it is full on ghosting, or a guy who only texts you when he needs or wants something, it sucks. But yet, we go along with it. Wouldn’t it be so much easier if we just know how to ignore a guy that ignores you, and get on with your life?

Even though in the back of my mind, I know I deserve better I still fall into that trap. I let myself get connected to a guy that ignores me. But there is a way to ignore a guy that ignores you. And it does not include playing games...Read More...
Re: How To Ignore A Guy That Ignores You: Ways To Gain Back The Power by otamiri2: 4:16am On Sep 29, 2018
interesting read!
Re: How To Ignore A Guy That Ignores You: Ways To Gain Back The Power by Oluromantic: 6:39am On Sep 29, 2018
Madam early 20+, it is obvious in ur post you need more experience and enlightenment about the opposite gender.

If you consider yourself mature enough to deserve a man, you don't keep a retaliation mindset. A man ignores you consciously or unconsciously, you don't have to act in same rash way. Neglect his acts is better than ignoring him.

Just see it as being urself whether he notices it or not and not ensuring that he finds out that you're ignoring him.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Ignore A Guy That Ignores You: Ways To Gain Back The Power by otamiri2: 6:55am On Sep 29, 2018
otamiri2:
Having a guy ignore you makes you feel like crap. But learning how to ignore a guy that ignores you can help you gain back your confidence.
Oluromantic:
Madam early 20+, it is obvious in ur post you need more experience and enlightenment about the opposite gender.

If you consider yourself mature enough to deserve a man, you don't keep a retaliation mindset. A man ignores you consciously or unconsciously, you don't have to act in same rash way. Neglect his acts is better than ignoring him.

Just see it as being urself whether he notices it or not and not ensuring that he finds out that you're ignoring him.
Re: How To Ignore A Guy That Ignores You: Ways To Gain Back The Power by Oluromantic: 7:01am On Sep 29, 2018
otamiri2:

Your topic is retaliation inspired.

Did you lose any power in the first place?

You shd be talking on focusing on something else to drift ur mind from who u don't want to bother about
Re: How To Ignore A Guy That Ignores You: Ways To Gain Back The Power by Nobody: 7:47am On Sep 29, 2018
Story for the gods.

Gone are those days I try to talk to any guy that ignores me, these days I'm too occupied with work and also thinking of how to make money to notice anyone ignoring me. There is time for everything, not everybody must talk to you.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Ignore A Guy That Ignores You: Ways To Gain Back The Power by otamiri2: 12:09pm On Sep 29, 2018
Sure gone are the days!!!! i belive u
Colourich:
Story for the gods.

Gone are those days I try to talk to any guy that ignores me, these days I'm too occupied with work and also thinking of how to make money to notice anyone ignoring me. There is time for everything, not everybody must talk to you.
Re: How To Ignore A Guy That Ignores You: Ways To Gain Back The Power by otamiri2: 12:21pm On Sep 29, 2018
Ignor
Re: How To Ignore A Guy That Ignores You: Ways To Gain Back The Power by otamiri2: 12:45pm On Sep 29, 2018
Re: How To Ignore A Guy That Ignores You: Ways To Gain Back The Power by otamiri2: 1:14pm On Sep 29, 2018
kolopo
Re: How To Ignore A Guy That Ignores You: Ways To Gain Back The Power by otamiri2: 8:56pm On Sep 29, 2018
imagine
Re: How To Ignore A Guy That Ignores You: Ways To Gain Back The Power by otamiri2: 3:52am On Sep 30, 2018
hey
Re: How To Ignore A Guy That Ignores You: Ways To Gain Back The Power by otamiri2: 6:07am On Sep 30, 2018
i see
Re: How To Ignore A Guy That Ignores You: Ways To Gain Back The Power by otamiri2: 6:03pm On Sep 30, 2018
hi
Re: How To Ignore A Guy That Ignores You: Ways To Gain Back The Power by otamiri2: 11:14am On Oct 01, 2018
hey
Re: How To Ignore A Guy That Ignores You: Ways To Gain Back The Power by otamiri2: 12:51pm On Oct 01, 2018
homw
Re: How To Ignore A Guy That Ignores You: Ways To Gain Back The Power by otamiri2: 5:45pm On Oct 01, 2018
uou seee
Re: How To Ignore A Guy That Ignores You: Ways To Gain Back The Power by otamiri2: 5:48pm On Oct 01, 2018
imagine
Re: How To Ignore A Guy That Ignores You: Ways To Gain Back The Power by otamiri2: 5:59pm On Oct 01, 2018
thats it
Re: How To Ignore A Guy That Ignores You: Ways To Gain Back The Power by otamiri2: 6:30pm On Oct 01, 2018
hey
Re: How To Ignore A Guy That Ignores You: Ways To Gain Back The Power by Shugavee(f): 6:35pm On Oct 01, 2018
Easy to say . Lol
Re: How To Ignore A Guy That Ignores You: Ways To Gain Back The Power by Shugavee(f): 6:37pm On Oct 01, 2018
Colourich:
Story for the gods.

i disagree,, I will take it u not in a relationship n hvnt fallen in love,,, cause trust me there is no way it would be that simple

3 Likes

Re: How To Ignore A Guy That Ignores You: Ways To Gain Back The Power by otamiri2: 10:24am On Oct 02, 2018
Shugavee:
i disagree,, I will take it u not in a relationship n hvnt fallen in love,,, cause trust me there is no way it would be that simple
I don't get you
Re: How To Ignore A Guy That Ignores You: Ways To Gain Back The Power by otamiri2: 11:13am On Oct 02, 2018
that is what leads to instagram
Re: How To Ignore A Guy That Ignores You: Ways To Gain Back The Power by otamiri2: 11:32am On Oct 02, 2018
whats the essence of gainig power over your man be reasonable
Re: How To Ignore A Guy That Ignores You: Ways To Gain Back The Power by otamiri2: 11:49am On Oct 02, 2018
as for me guys ignoring ladies are ignorant of love and relationship affairs
Re: How To Ignore A Guy That Ignores You: Ways To Gain Back The Power by otamiri2: 11:56am On Oct 02, 2018
hopes aren't helping matters @ all
Re: How To Ignore A Guy That Ignores You: Ways To Gain Back The Power by otamiri2: 12:02pm On Oct 02, 2018
howkooo
Re: How To Ignore A Guy That Ignores You: Ways To Gain Back The Power by victorian(f): 12:06pm On Oct 02, 2018
Ignore him as well.
Face your front and move on.
Re: How To Ignore A Guy That Ignores You: Ways To Gain Back The Power by otamiri2: 12:33pm On Oct 02, 2018
hey
Re: How To Ignore A Guy That Ignores You: Ways To Gain Back The Power by otamiri2: 1:33pm On Oct 02, 2018
how

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerians Blast Slay Queen For Performing Mouth Action On A Carrot(photo) / “see What Happened As I Went To My Husband’s Office Without My Panties” – Lady / Dope 15 Songs You Would Enjoy On Your Track List -hiphop 'n Rnb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.