Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,919 members, 7,821,218 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

Boy Who Ran Away From Home In Abakiliki To Aba For Survival Suffering (Photos) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Boy Who Ran Away From Home In Abakiliki To Aba For Survival Suffering (Photos) (27756 Views)

Woman Delivered Of Triplets In Lagos: "My Husband Ran Away When He Saw The Scan" / 22-Year-Old Lady Finally Finds Her Dad Who Impregnated Her Mum And Ran Away.PICS / Man Whose Wife Ran Away After 2 Weeks Wants Repayment (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boy Who Ran Away From Home In Abakiliki To Aba For Survival Suffering (Photos) by Ekwekwe1(m): 11:22am On Aug 17, 2017
The boy is suffering from mental laziness.
Firstly, there's free education in Ebonyi state.
Secondly, Agricultural activities is at it's peak.
Wonder why a little toddler will run away to far away Abia state to seek for greener pasture.
At his age he shouldn't be bothered with such nonsense.
Ana agaghari na enye the Igbo ajo aha.
Greener pasture my foot!
Dump him in remand centre!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boy Who Ran Away From Home In Abakiliki To Aba For Survival Suffering (Photos) by ashjay001(m): 11:23am On Aug 17, 2017
One of d reason I respect Igbos, inborn hustling spirit, just like their 'relatives?', d Jews!
tongue

Just cant wrap my head around their love for conflicts.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boy Who Ran Away From Home In Abakiliki To Aba For Survival Suffering (Photos) by pocohantas(f): 11:24am On Aug 17, 2017
Ekwekwe1:
The boy is suffering from mental laziness.
Firstly, there's free education in Ebonyi state.
Secondly, Agricultural activities is at it's peak.
Wonder why a little toddler will run away to far away Abia state to seek for greener pasture.
At his age he should be bothered with such nonsense.
Ana agaghari na enye the Igbo ajo aha.
Greener pasture my foot!
Dump him in remand centre!

He is just a kid...
Poverty has a way of resetting people's brain.
I'm sure he felt it could easily make it there and return home to surprise his people. He needs proper counsel though...
Re: Boy Who Ran Away From Home In Abakiliki To Aba For Survival Suffering (Photos) by peacemara54(m): 11:24am On Aug 17, 2017
Check my signature
Re: Boy Who Ran Away From Home In Abakiliki To Aba For Survival Suffering (Photos) by Nobody: 11:26am On Aug 17, 2017
1stCitizen:
Oh Dear! I like his spirit. I feel like adopting him and bringing him over here to the UK. My only fear is that he might have the flatronite gene for drug dealing abroad.

Poor boy! May God bless his hustle

Is it not good to at least support your fraud/scam business over there?
Re: Boy Who Ran Away From Home In Abakiliki To Aba For Survival Suffering (Photos) by Kokaine(m): 11:27am On Aug 17, 2017
purchasing liberty at the price of a castle
Re: Boy Who Ran Away From Home In Abakiliki To Aba For Survival Suffering (Photos) by Unclebrutus: 11:28am On Aug 17, 2017
1stCitizen:
Oh Dear! I like his spirit. I feel like adopting him and bringing him over here to the UK. My only fear is that he might have the flatronite gene for drug dealing abroad.

who dash monkey banana!!
Re: Boy Who Ran Away From Home In Abakiliki To Aba For Survival Suffering (Photos) by Ekwekwe1(m): 11:28am On Aug 17, 2017
pocohantas:

He is just a kid...
Poverty has a way of resetting people's brain.
I'm sure he felt it could easily make it there and return home to surprise his people. He needs proper counsel though...

ugly situation.
but the boy in question have a very low and poor thinking mentality.
what on earth can he handle?
let this be a warning to others.
Re: Boy Who Ran Away From Home In Abakiliki To Aba For Survival Suffering (Photos) by divinest: 11:29am On Aug 17, 2017
May God help him to survive that injury.
Re: Boy Who Ran Away From Home In Abakiliki To Aba For Survival Suffering (Photos) by chloride6: 11:32am On Aug 17, 2017
Na wa ooh. Person wey suppose dey school dey claim hustler. You need even at least secondary school to chache.if you what to tow that path.

Hustle gone wrong
Re: Boy Who Ran Away From Home In Abakiliki To Aba For Survival Suffering (Photos) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 11:37am On Aug 17, 2017
OneHead:
– Christain Ndukwe, Small Boy Who Ran Away From Home For Greener Pasture Already In Terrible Hardship,
– Please Help Locate Parents Of Boy Who Left Abakiliki For Aba

Christian Ndukwe who gave the name of his parents as Mr Romanus Ndukwe and Mrs Nkechi Ndukwe, His aunt Patty Ndukwe and Uncle Emmanuel Ndukwe ran off home to go struggle for himself in Aba but case seems to have been brutal with him, He is dealing with fierce reality.

A facebook user who cared posted this on his wall

This boy gave his name as Christain Ndukwe from Iboko, Izzi in Abakaliki, Ebonyi State.

To the best of my knowledge, he ran away from home and come to Aba…

When i questioned him, He gave the name of his parents as Mr Romanus Ndukwe and Mrs Nkechi Ndukwe, His aunt Patty Ndukwe and Uncle Emmanuel Ndukwe.

The boy in question currently has one of his legs swollen due to injuries he sustained when a Bale of clothes fell on his leg.

He can be located opposite the Main Mosque (103 Jubilee Road, Aba).

Please share this post, hopefully his family will know that he is still alive, and that he is here in Aba.

http://www.naaija.com/2017/08/christain-ndukwe-suffers-running-home/

I saw this boy few days ago at the same spot... there are many of them roaming around aba, ikpeazu should do something and send this kids to correction home before they turn to nuisance in the society
Re: Boy Who Ran Away From Home In Abakiliki To Aba For Survival Suffering (Photos) by fafambo: 11:38am On Aug 17, 2017
1stCitizen:

an AFONJALITE spotted! go joor,Igbos ARE NOT BEGGARS ,or haven't u heard d story of COSMOS MADUKA and co
Re: Boy Who Ran Away From Home In Abakiliki To Aba For Survival Suffering (Photos) by g0dspower: 11:46am On Aug 17, 2017
God bless the hustle....
Re: Boy Who Ran Away From Home In Abakiliki To Aba For Survival Suffering (Photos) by Nobody: 11:47am On Aug 17, 2017
pocohantas:
Nawa.
Nigerian kids are suffering in their own way.
This boy is too small to be going through this. Where are his parents?
They should come take their son and fend for him. It's their duty...

You are back with your stupidity ingenuity ...smh.

Thank you. smiley
Re: Boy Who Ran Away From Home In Abakiliki To Aba For Survival Suffering (Photos) by Memories12411: 11:53am On Aug 17, 2017
The boy knows where he came from, why are you talking as if he was a baby. Let him go back. I don't want to believe he ran to Aba for greener pastures, I am suspecting he is running away from something different. Who knows? He could be a village culprit and vigilante are looking for him.
Re: Boy Who Ran Away From Home In Abakiliki To Aba For Survival Suffering (Photos) by bencarson007(m): 12:08pm On Aug 17, 2017
1stCitizen:

Your comment is not nice.
So because he is igbo and he ran away from home to hustle, he must have to take to drug dealing right?
That boy is raw gold if properly trained.
He might not be educated or trained currently, but he has all a successful man needs
Guts
Ambition
And the verve to take risk and survive.

And before you call me igbo flatron or whatever, my name Oghenerukevwe.
Decipher it.
#RespectsSir
Re: Boy Who Ran Away From Home In Abakiliki To Aba For Survival Suffering (Photos) by Nobody: 12:27pm On Aug 17, 2017
bencarson007:

Your comment is not nice.
So because he is igbo and he ran away from home to hustle, he must have to take to drug dealing right?
That boy is raw gold if properly trained.
He might not be educated or trained currently, but he has all a successful man needs
Guts
Ambition
And the verve to take risk and survive.

And before you call me igbo flatron or whatever, my name Oghenerukevwe.
Decipher it.
#RespectsSir

So Nigerian politicians have destroyed the education sector so bad that the youth can no longer read and comprehend. smh
Re: Boy Who Ran Away From Home In Abakiliki To Aba For Survival Suffering (Photos) by raphy(m): 12:43pm On Aug 17, 2017
may God heal him fast.he HV s good head on his head. d same mentality tht I HV while I was his age...I ran to Ghana hit n 2010 i came bvk as s hero..the immigration was jst trying to stop my hustle on seme border..but as a sharp guy.I made it .came bvk as a stronger guy got work .still doing wht I love doing.Europe came calling.....
so many of his age mate are on the road to Libya...
Re: Boy Who Ran Away From Home In Abakiliki To Aba For Survival Suffering (Photos) by ifyain: 12:45pm On Aug 17, 2017
1stCitizen:

Can you even take care of yourself in the so called UK before adopting anybody? please let us stop deceiving people back home with foolish rants.I live here in London and knows the difficulties of life. here in the city of London there are lots of homeless kids on the street looking for homes to adopt them.
Re: Boy Who Ran Away From Home In Abakiliki To Aba For Survival Suffering (Photos) by bencarson007(m): 1:04pm On Aug 17, 2017
1stCitizen:

So Nigerian politicians have destroyed the education sector so bad that the youth can no longer read and comprehend. smh

Prof please make me understand your point.
You stylishly insulted him by calling him a Igbo and insinuated that he might take to drug dealing in the UK if you adopt and help him...
And here you are saying I don't understand your post.
Sorry sir.
I think you are the one that don't understand what you typed.
Anyways since I am not a perfect human being, I stand corrected.
#Respects.
#I-DontKnowAll

It was your unfounded fear that I addressed.
Re: Boy Who Ran Away From Home In Abakiliki To Aba For Survival Suffering (Photos) by wissenschaften(m): 1:32pm On Aug 17, 2017
Here is a boy dissatisfied with the status quo.
Who knows how his parents are, everybody's saying go home ,go home, do they maltreat him ?, because that might be a reason for him to run away.
Re: Boy Who Ran Away From Home In Abakiliki To Aba For Survival Suffering (Photos) by Nobody: 1:46pm On Aug 17, 2017
Sorry son.you should run to west , we the accommodators we can .
Some of your people hawking gala and Ugu sellers are making it big
So sorry this innocent guy came from cursed and deserted land, where water are precious.

1 Like

Re: Boy Who Ran Away From Home In Abakiliki To Aba For Survival Suffering (Photos) by Nobody: 2:01pm On Aug 17, 2017
For this young boy to run away from home, he was probably being abused. Other countries w/ child protective services would find him another home, a loving home. I hope someone there can help him do just that.

3 Likes

Re: Boy Who Ran Away From Home In Abakiliki To Aba For Survival Suffering (Photos) by Nobody: 2:29pm On Aug 17, 2017
bencarson007:

Prof please make me understand your point.
You stylishly insulted him by calling him a Igbo and insinuated that he might take to drug dealing in the UK if you adopt and help him...
And here you are saying I don't understand your post.
Sorry sir.
I think you are the one that don't understand what you typed.
Anyways since I am not a perfect human being, I stand corrected.
#Respects.
#I-DontKnowAll

It was your unfounded fear that I addressed.

Check your initial comment again. I believe your head has reset itself this time, lazy sapele water intoxicated, wife-led Urhobo man.

For your information, all flatronites have a gene which makes them susceptible to drug dealing. I stand by what I said, I could have helped the lad but he will definitely deal drugs like every flatronite who leaves Nigeria to even closer nations in West Africa.
Re: Boy Who Ran Away From Home In Abakiliki To Aba For Survival Suffering (Photos) by Nobody: 2:37pm On Aug 17, 2017
ifyain:

Can you even take care of yourself in the so called UK before adopting anybody? please let us stop deceiving people back home with foolish rants.I live here in London and knows the difficulties of life. here in the city of London there are lots of homeless kids on the street looking for homes to adopt them.

You are one of those people that cramp themselves together into tiny 2 bedroom flats in Peckham with each tiny cubicle of a room housing 15 people. It is not shocking that all you see is misery and poverty in a land of milk and honey. Go back home and stop deceiving yourself that your illegal immigration status will change one day..... The Tories are still in power.

Don't even think about dealing drugs, Uk police are more efficient than the ones in India or Indonesia.

There are homeless kids from Eastern Europe in the UK no doubt but people still go to Russia and Phillipines to adopt. Same is applicable to Nigeria only that there is a caveat when adopting flatronites. They are born drug dealers. Adopt at your own peril. grin
Re: Boy Who Ran Away From Home In Abakiliki To Aba For Survival Suffering (Photos) by Donbiggi: 3:15pm On Aug 17, 2017
notoriousbabe:
Flom flying pan to fila
english gbakwa oku
Re: Boy Who Ran Away From Home In Abakiliki To Aba For Survival Suffering (Photos) by bencarson007(m): 4:05pm On Aug 17, 2017
1stCitizen:

Check your initial comment again. I believe your head has reset itself this time, lazy sapele water intoxicated, wife-led Urhobo man.

For your information, all flatronites have a gene which makes them susceptible to drug dealing. I stand by what I said, I could have helped the lad but he will definitely deal drugs like every flatronite who leaves Nigeria to even closer nations in West Africa.

I though you were civilized since you claim you live in the UK.
But I won't insult you sir.
Carry your wahala and go!
Re: Boy Who Ran Away From Home In Abakiliki To Aba For Survival Suffering (Photos) by Nobody: 4:39pm On Aug 17, 2017
bencarson007:

I though you were civilized since you claim you live in the UK.
But I won't insult you sir.
Carry your wahala and go!

You are right on that but when dealing with busybody animals you need to come to their level so the message can be understood.
Re: Boy Who Ran Away From Home In Abakiliki To Aba For Survival Suffering (Photos) by bencarson007(m): 5:08pm On Aug 17, 2017
1stCitizen:

You are right on that but when dealing with busybody animals you need to come to their level so the message can be understood.

Okay I understand you now.
So you are a busybody animal...
I refuse to come down to your level
Oya swerve
Re: Boy Who Ran Away From Home In Abakiliki To Aba For Survival Suffering (Photos) by Nobody: 5:29pm On Aug 17, 2017
bencarson007:

Okay I understand you now.
So you are a busybody animal...
I refuse to come down to your level
Oya swerve

grin grin grin You sure learnt a lesson today. Busybody cunt face twa.t

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Four Generations Of Nigerian Men Family Picture / A Tribute To Freeman David / When Was The First Time You Touched A Dead Person?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.