Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,565 members, 7,958,751 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 10:23 PM

No Audit Report On N4.2tn TSA Two Years After –AGF - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Audit Report On N4.2tn TSA Two Years After –AGF (12663 Views)

IPPIS Operators Manipulating Platform- Audit Report / FIRS Failed To Collect N41 Billion Taxes From Firms – Audit Report / Ihedioha To Sign Order On TSA As Imo Uncovers 250 Accounts Operated By Okorocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Audit Report On N4.2tn TSA Two Years After –AGF by anthony86(m): 9:47am On Aug 17, 2017
That's why it's is so easy for them to shout Diezanni stole 90 billion dollars because in actual fact they don't know how much she stole

3 Likes

Re: No Audit Report On N4.2tn TSA Two Years After –AGF by erico2k2(m): 9:48am On Aug 17, 2017
dre11:

http://punchng.com/no-audit-report-on-n4-2tn-tsa-two-years-after-agf/

Ona see them APCv PDP E-Lions, grin grin grin grin grin Una see una life, I said it, this FG would win the award of kwaraption

1 Like

Re: No Audit Report On N4.2tn TSA Two Years After –AGF by Bizibi(m): 9:49am On Aug 17, 2017
Money don enter personal accts

1 Like

Re: No Audit Report On N4.2tn TSA Two Years After –AGF by Bbklopsy: 9:50am On Aug 17, 2017
Dem just dey use us play ludo for this country

1 Like

Re: No Audit Report On N4.2tn TSA Two Years After –AGF by Nobody: 9:50am On Aug 17, 2017
seunmsg:

Ayine added , “ For TSA , we have not actually carried out any performance audit directly . After my review (of the situation), I asked why there was no audit of the TSA and I was told it was an ongoing programme , but I knew that there is the need to carry it out.

“ Not carrying it out was an omission and it was wrong because the circle of audit is for preceding year and we have had two years for TSA now .

Not a great excuse from the AGF but above is the plain truth. The mistake had been noticed and the TSA will be audited and reported on in the 2016 annual report.

Zombie Cannavaro. You can defend rubbish

1 Like

Re: No Audit Report On N4.2tn TSA Two Years After –AGF by ngwababe(f): 9:51am On Aug 17, 2017
APC - CHANGE
Re: No Audit Report On N4.2tn TSA Two Years After –AGF by Nbote(m): 9:52am On Aug 17, 2017
D kind of massive looting and corruption ongoing under d watch of dis govt would only become glaring one of dis days... Zombies are speaking grammar instead of admitting d obvious.. Massive failure in dis system

1 Like

Re: No Audit Report On N4.2tn TSA Two Years After –AGF by JONNYSPUTE(m): 9:52am On Aug 17, 2017
You don't say. So this is how we have bn fighting corruption ? We re definitely in trouble

1 Like

Re: No Audit Report On N4.2tn TSA Two Years After –AGF by tonio2wo: 9:53am On Aug 17, 2017
Hehehe!
We are pighting kwarrafsian.

1 Like

Re: No Audit Report On N4.2tn TSA Two Years After –AGF by firo08(m): 10:00am On Aug 17, 2017
I shake my fat big head for bubu and his kinsmen. Corruption fighter.

1 Like

Re: No Audit Report On N4.2tn TSA Two Years After –AGF by sunnyside16(m): 10:02am On Aug 17, 2017
Yea that is an extreme oversight......but from the names of people of people involve, there is no crime in it.

1 Like

Re: No Audit Report On N4.2tn TSA Two Years After –AGF by Reference(m): 10:05am On Aug 17, 2017
Under this structure, corruption can never end. How can a whole Auditor General say 'he forgot' to audit the one and only account the government has. The singular financial achievement this government trumpets everywhere. He forgot indeed but has not forgotten to collect his wages the past two years....next please.

1 Like

Re: No Audit Report On N4.2tn TSA Two Years After –AGF by biggestmanhood(m): 10:06am On Aug 17, 2017
they has token all the money

1 Like

Re: No Audit Report On N4.2tn TSA Two Years After –AGF by bkool7(m): 10:07am On Aug 17, 2017
maxiuc:
Strong cabals incharge
I hope PDP wins election 2019
More is yet to be disclosed

Nigeria is finished
Where is that maggot Sariki
God forbid Pdp
Nigeria is not finished o!
Why cant you wait for the audit and lets see if anything is wrong.
All i see here do far is neglegence
Re: No Audit Report On N4.2tn TSA Two Years After –AGF by yaki84: 10:11am On Aug 17, 2017
seunmsg:
This is obviously an oversight by the office of the Auditor general for the Federation. It is inexcusable though and the AGF should rightly take full blame.

nah i think kwarapshun is fighting back

1 Like

Re: No Audit Report On N4.2tn TSA Two Years After –AGF by drraysconcept(m): 10:12am On Aug 17, 2017
The AGF should be issued a query and his salary should be stopped until he produces an audited report how can he justify the salary he's been receiving when he's not doing his job and I'm sure he has neglected to audit other sectors this is a clear case of a square peg in a round hole

1 Like

Re: No Audit Report On N4.2tn TSA Two Years After –AGF by yaki84: 10:15am On Aug 17, 2017
seunmsg:

The current Auditor General is from Cross River state. He took over from Mrs Anyanwu who acted for 6 months before he was appointed. Anyanwu is from Imo state.
who appointed them?

1 Like

Re: No Audit Report On N4.2tn TSA Two Years After –AGF by Reference(m): 10:16am On Aug 17, 2017
yaki84:

nah i think kwarapshun is fighting back

If not for the Legislature he will conveniently forget till the end of this administration. This is the Legislature that is often derided because they refuse to be a rubber stamp to the Executive Nigerians vouch for cannot do wrong. Can we see why the balance of powers is critical to the success and progress of any country. So what else is the Executive up to that the Legislature has to fish out...

1 Like

Re: No Audit Report On N4.2tn TSA Two Years After –AGF by eodavids(m): 10:16am On Aug 17, 2017
THERE IS ONE THING THAT HAS BEEN OF CONCERN TO ME, AND I THINK ALL NIGERIANS SHOULD BE CONCERNED TOO. THAT IS:

GEJ WAS LABELLED CORRUPT;
NGOZI OKONJO IWEALA WAS ALIKE LABELLED.

BUT I GAVE THEM BOTH KUDOS FOR ONE THING:
THAT IS BECAUSE THEY LEFT CLEAR RECORDS OF ALL THE TRANSACTIONS OF THE GOVEENMENT DURING THEIR TENURE.

IT HAS NOT BEEN DIFFICULT FOR THE PRESENT APC-LED ADMINISTRATION TO FIND THE RECORDS OF ALL MONIES (BOTH INFLOWING & OUTFLOWING) OTHERWISE CALLED INCOME AND EXPENDITURE.

NOW, MY CONCERN IS THAT THIS APC-LED ADMINISTRATION MAY NOT LEAVE NIGERIANS, AND INFACT, NEXT ADMINISTRATION WITH SUFFICIENT RECORDS OF INCOME AND EXPENDITURE.

IT WILL BE FATALLY DANGEROUS FOR THIS ADMINISTRATION THAT CAME WITH CHANGE MANTRA, PROMISING BETTER DEAL FOR NIGERIANS, IF THEY LEAVE OFFICE AT THE END WITHOUT CLEAR DOCUMENTATION OF HOW FAR (WHETHER BETTER WORSE) NIGERIA FAIRED UNDER THEIR WATCH.

I CAN'T IMMAGINE LAI MOHAMMED EXPLAINING THAT.
Re: No Audit Report On N4.2tn TSA Two Years After –AGF by Klington: 10:24am On Aug 17, 2017
another incompetent and clueless fool from the stables of all progressive criminals. You met the situation like that and did absolutely nothing to alter it. I weep for Nigeria. So many wrong pegs in wrong holes.

1 Like

Re: No Audit Report On N4.2tn TSA Two Years After –AGF by eodavids(m): 10:24am On Aug 17, 2017
Reference:
Under this structure, corruption can never end. How can a whole Auditor General say 'he forgot' to audit the one and only account the government has. The singular financial achievement this government trumpets everywhere. He forgot indeed but has not forgotten to collect his wages the past two years....next please.

Your surprise is similar to mine.
If auditor general forgets to audit the only account the government is using to keep or hide funds; what then is he doing? Or what has he not forgotten?

One may have to look at his tittle again "Auditor General"?

1 Like

Re: No Audit Report On N4.2tn TSA Two Years After –AGF by udemzyudex(m): 10:30am On Aug 17, 2017
I know the AGF2 is accountable to Buhari and can whatever he want but for AGF1 to behave like this, NASS need to remove this man immediately.

1 Like

Re: No Audit Report On N4.2tn TSA Two Years After –AGF by yaki84: 10:35am On Aug 17, 2017
seunmsg u r quick to give us their profile, absorbing mr buhari from this wanton abuse of office, but during gej it was 'if the head is bad the whole body follows'.......

Abeg who appointed these clueless people who doesn't understand the work they r suppose to do? Or could it be that is what the president want them to do......not to work?

Gos will continue to punish all the hypocrites in this country, anyperson that accuse gej of corruption but turn around and defends buhari when d same is being done by him. God punish them.

1 Like

Re: No Audit Report On N4.2tn TSA Two Years After –AGF by Paperwhite(m): 10:35am On Aug 17, 2017
This underlines another massive corruption that is yet to be unearthed in this fraudulent government of change.Meanwhile this is just one among the monumental corruption of the APC.They told Nigerians that the expenses incurred in treating Buhari in London can't be disclosed.So much moral burden for a government of "change".

1 Like

Re: No Audit Report On N4.2tn TSA Two Years After –AGF by adetayo234: 10:37am On Aug 17, 2017
stevnwigw:
This is what you get when people who gained admission into university with 30 in jamb due to quota system turns out to occupy sensitive position.

You are being an idiot. What if you realise the AGF is from the souhtsouth?
Re: No Audit Report On N4.2tn TSA Two Years After –AGF by smileyoo: 10:51am On Aug 17, 2017
i 've said it, the level of lootings going on now, no be small thing. pdp's own looting 'll be like child's play. just pray that apc 'll loose 2019 elections, so that their lootings can be exposed. they know their job, they purposely refuse to audit it, to avoid accountability. thieves.

1 Like

Re: No Audit Report On N4.2tn TSA Two Years After –AGF by sweatlana: 11:23am On Aug 17, 2017
Who is responsible to ensure that the tsa is audited? Mr president!

Why would a president not want an account audited?
Corruption!

Buhari is corrupt!!!

1 Like

Re: No Audit Report On N4.2tn TSA Two Years After –AGF by Azam101: 11:25am On Aug 17, 2017
stevnwigw:
This is what you get when people who gained admission into university with 30 in jamb due to quota system turns out to occupy sensitive position.
Must you type what you don't have fact findings with your free mb?
Re: No Audit Report On N4.2tn TSA Two Years After –AGF by sweatlana: 11:28am On Aug 17, 2017
Reference:
HE DID NOT FORGET PLS!

He is under instruction not to audit that account! It's obvious.

1 Like

Re: No Audit Report On N4.2tn TSA Two Years After –AGF by seunmsg(m): 11:36am On Aug 17, 2017
sweatlana:
Who is responsible to ensure that the tsa is audited? Mr president!

Why would a president not want an account audited?
Corruption!

Buhari is corrupt!!!

It is the duty of the AGF to audit the account and not the president. The office of the Auditor General does not report to the president.

yaki84:
seunmsg u r quick to give us their profile, absorbing mr buhari from this wanton abuse of office, but during gej it was 'if the head is bad the whole body follows'.......

Abeg who appointed these clueless people who doesn't understand the work they r suppose to do? Or could it be that is what the president want them to do......not to work?

Gos will continue to punish all the hypocrites in this country, anyperson that accuse gej of corruption but turn around and defends buhari when d same is being done by him. God punish them.

Yes, the president appointed the AGF but he doesn't control him when it comes to the discharge of the duties of his office. In fact, the Auditor General doesn't even report to the president. You people should go and learn how government works before making ignorant claims online.
Re: No Audit Report On N4.2tn TSA Two Years After –AGF by sweatlana: 11:44am On Aug 17, 2017
seunmsg:

It is the duty of the AGF to audit the account and not the president. The office of the Auditor General does not report to the president.

Yes, the president appointed the AGF but he doesn't control him when it comes to the discharge of the duties of his office. In fact, the Auditor General doesn't even report to the president. You people should go and learn how government works before making ignorant claims online.
OK so if the auditor general does not do the duty delegated to him by the president what then happens??
U guys should stop making excuses for the failure that is buhari.
I'm a charted secretary. In an organisation the issue of audit report is highly sensitive. If an audit repot dose not show the true financial position, the MD is in trouble. Not to talk of where there is no audit report at all!

How can an account which hundreds of trillions has entered not be audited and the FG had done NOTHING! that's to tell you the FG does not want the account audited.
We need to demand for accountability!

1 Like

Re: No Audit Report On N4.2tn TSA Two Years After –AGF by seunmsg(m): 11:57am On Aug 17, 2017
sweatlana:

OK so if the auditor general does not do the duty delegated to him by the president what then happens??
U guys should stop making excuses for the failure that is buhari.
I'm a charted secretary. In an organisation the issue of audit report is highly sensitive. If an audit repot dose not show the true financial position, the MD is in trouble. Not to talk of where there is no audit report at all!

How can an account which hundreds of trillions has entered not be audited and the FG had done NOTHING! that's to tell you the FG does not want the account audited.
We need to demand for accountability!

If the president is to control the AGF then we will be making a mockery of the entire audit process. Audit is an independent examination of the accounts of an entity. In this case, the president is head of the audited entity hence he can't control the auditor.

Section 85 (6) of the 1999 constitution provides that "In the exercise of his functions under this Constitution, the Auditor-General shall not be subject to the direction or control of any other authority or person" So you see, the president doesn't delegate duties to the AGF, the AGF's duties are clearly spelt out in the constitution and the audit ordinance act. If the AGF failed to do his job, he should be blamed accordingly and not the president.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Thousands Will Be Employed In Oil And Gas Sector" - APC Promises / Gunmen Kill Four Persons, Burn Houses, Barns In Plateau / Count Edo Out Of Mega Party, We Are With Buhari – Idahosa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.