Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,707 members, 7,816,908 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:55 PM

Tioluwani Comfort Is Best Graduating Student At University Of Wales, UK - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Tioluwani Comfort Is Best Graduating Student At University Of Wales, UK (26552 Views)

Female Professor Sexually Harassed A Male Student At New York University / Meet Boubini Jones-Wonni, Best Graduating Student At Miles College, Birmingham / Lady Expelled From Covenant University In 300L, Becomes Best Graduating Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tioluwani Comfort Is Best Graduating Student At University Of Wales, UK by quiverfull(m): 8:36am On Aug 17, 2017
If na Unilag now, one lecturer for insist to see her undies and still reduce her grade.
Re: Tioluwani Comfort Is Best Graduating Student At University Of Wales, UK by itskings: 8:37am On Aug 17, 2017
改善伙食
Re: Tioluwani Comfort Is Best Graduating Student At University Of Wales, UK by TheEminentLaity: 8:38am On Aug 17, 2017
Great advice! Raise your children on that. Prayer solves all problems. Amen
Re: Tioluwani Comfort Is Best Graduating Student At University Of Wales, UK by MENELIK1: 8:39am On Aug 17, 2017
GoldNiagara:
Afonja she won fi success she yin ni. Congrat girl.

Brother, she is not Afonja, rather she is an Omoluabi, from Yorubaland, in Nigeria. Don't accept Osu's definition of your life, that is left for you to define not Ipig or Ipork. Regards.

3 Likes

Re: Tioluwani Comfort Is Best Graduating Student At University Of Wales, UK by Livefreeordieha(m): 8:40am On Aug 17, 2017
dainformant:
Kudos to Miss Tioluwani Comfort has joined the list of Nigerian youths who are doing the country proud. She recently bagged the 2017 best graduating student with distinction in Law (LLM) at University of Wales, United Kingdom. Having left Nigeria to pursue her postgraduate studies after a frustrated effort by the incessant strikes that prolonged her stay at the University of Abuja where she got her first degree in law, she made good her decision, excelling with flying colours...

Her words: "I attribute my success to the Lord Jesus Christ because nobody receives anything on earth except it be given to him from heaven because in all fairness, I never expected that I would graduate with a distinction in LLM Law let alone graduate as the best student. Romans 9:16: “So then it is not of him that willeth, nor of him that runneth, but of God that sheweth mercy.”

I cannot claim that I read a lot but I can claim that I prayed a lot to achieve this. Thus I attribute this success to Jesus, who is the lifter of my head. The prayers of my parents also went a long way to make this happen. It symbolises the fact that Jesus still answers prayers. Also, faith in God with hard work pays."

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/08/meet-nigerian-lady-2017-best-graduating-student-uk-university-photos.html
my niece's name sake.. Proudly afonja... #selflove#
Re: Tioluwani Comfort Is Best Graduating Student At University Of Wales, UK by JaffyJoe(m): 8:40am On Aug 17, 2017
Oyinbo people and their sarcasm sha. ''i dldn't not read but i prayed a lot'' she says. C'mon bruh!
Re: Tioluwani Comfort Is Best Graduating Student At University Of Wales, UK by MENELIK1: 8:42am On Aug 17, 2017
Cyynthia:
She's my Yoruba Christian sister. If not for we Christians, who will be hearing about Yoruba tribe ?
May God keep blessing you, more, more and more in Jesus name,Amen.

Our enemies won't like this.

Ipig Jew, by their comments we shall know them.

2 Likes

Re: Tioluwani Comfort Is Best Graduating Student At University Of Wales, UK by wristbangle: 8:42am On Aug 17, 2017
Cyynthia:
She's my Yoruba Christian sister. If not for we Christians, who will be hearing about Yoruba tribe ?

Your profile though cheesy

U sound like those P and I crew masquerading to cause division in SW land but if truly ur claims are correct, no need for all those words on your profile. Let's promote love

1 Like

Re: Tioluwani Comfort Is Best Graduating Student At University Of Wales, UK by Nobody: 8:43am On Aug 17, 2017
cool
Re: Tioluwani Comfort Is Best Graduating Student At University Of Wales, UK by win2kwire: 8:45am On Aug 17, 2017
Nigerians celebrate degrees, not what they end up doing with the degrees.

Most nigerian graduates are educated-illiterates! Cannot manufacture or discover anything!
Re: Tioluwani Comfort Is Best Graduating Student At University Of Wales, UK by Unbreakable007: 8:46am On Aug 17, 2017
I hate liars

Hw cn 1 pass exams Wtout reading?

Prayers !!! Just prayer!

Pls them d truth. Hw many skulls u.....
Re: Tioluwani Comfort Is Best Graduating Student At University Of Wales, UK by Unbreakable007: 9:00am On Aug 17, 2017
TheEminentLaity:

Guys u r totally wrong.prayers saves and helps a lot but nt to pass exams without reading.

During my school days i read hard and pray harder.
Re: Tioluwani Comfort Is Best Graduating Student At University Of Wales, UK by Unbreakable007: 9:03am On Aug 17, 2017
TheEminentLaity:

Guy u r totally wrong, hw can u pass exams without reading?

During my school days i read hard n pray harder.
Re: Tioluwani Comfort Is Best Graduating Student At University Of Wales, UK by Nchabuomo: 9:06am On Aug 17, 2017
dainformant:
Kudos to Miss Tioluwani Comfort has joined the list of Nigerian youths who are doing the country proud. She recently bagged the 2017 best graduating student with distinction in Law (LLM) at University of Wales, United Kingdom. Having left Nigeria to pursue her postgraduate studies after a frustrated effort by the incessant strikes that prolonged her stay at the University of Abuja where she got her first degree in law, she made good her decision, excelling with flying colours...

Her words: "I attribute my success to the Lord Jesus Christ because nobody receives anything on earth except it be given to him from heaven because in all fairness, I never expected that I would graduate with a distinction in LLM Law let alone graduate as the best student. Romans 9:16: “So then it is not of him that willeth, nor of him that runneth, but of God that sheweth mercy.”

I cannot claim that I read a lot but I can claim that I prayed a lot to achieve this. Thus I attribute this success to Jesus, who is the lifter of my head. The prayers of my parents also went a long way to make this happen. It symbolises the fact that Jesus still answers prayers. Also, faith in God with hard work pays."

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/08/meet-nigerian-lady-2017-best-graduating-student-uk-university-photos.html
She graduated from Bangor University not University of Wales
Re: Tioluwani Comfort Is Best Graduating Student At University Of Wales, UK by Gnwuashi: 9:15am On Aug 17, 2017
First Class don become cheap for UK. Make I do go get my own too
Re: Tioluwani Comfort Is Best Graduating Student At University Of Wales, UK by ip2121918021(m): 9:25am On Aug 17, 2017
First Class don become cheap for UK. Make I do go get my own too

Go come, we dey wait you
Re: Tioluwani Comfort Is Best Graduating Student At University Of Wales, UK by Funkybabee(f): 9:29am On Aug 17, 2017
Congratulations sister
Wish to achieve this one day!!!!!
Re: Tioluwani Comfort Is Best Graduating Student At University Of Wales, UK by ItsTutsi(m): 9:40am On Aug 17, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:
Always Afonja. ..

Our IPOB achievements beat this in Asia

angry angry angry

Re: Tioluwani Comfort Is Best Graduating Student At University Of Wales, UK by khalids: 9:43am On Aug 17, 2017
Cyynthia:

Can't you just congratulate her and move on....it shows just how little minded you are....
Re: Tioluwani Comfort Is Best Graduating Student At University Of Wales, UK by GoldNiagara(m): 9:51am On Aug 17, 2017
MENELIK1:

Brother, she is not Afonja, rather she is an Omoluabi, from Yorubaland, in Nigeria. Don't accept Osu's definition of your life, that is left for you to define not Ipig or Ipork. Regards.

Correct!

2 Likes

Re: Tioluwani Comfort Is Best Graduating Student At University Of Wales, UK by Mattritchie(m): 10:05am On Aug 17, 2017
coolHardwork Pays
Re: Tioluwani Comfort Is Best Graduating Student At University Of Wales, UK by wokemzine: 10:15am On Aug 17, 2017
Congratulations.

1 Share

Re: Tioluwani Comfort Is Best Graduating Student At University Of Wales, UK by CelestineNelson: 10:19am On Aug 17, 2017
My Testimony is loading too. Hit like if you believe
Re: Tioluwani Comfort Is Best Graduating Student At University Of Wales, UK by sshalom(m): 10:33am On Aug 17, 2017
Great achievement. Big congratulations.
Re: Tioluwani Comfort Is Best Graduating Student At University Of Wales, UK by talebearer123: 10:35am On Aug 17, 2017
Cyynthia:

Cyntia you are damn right. Its not being a religion fanatic wen ever I see crime news about Yorubas the very thing I check is the Name most times Im not disapointed. If its not Rafiu it will be Kamoru if not it will Mohamed. 95 % percent of crime news involving Yorubas are commited by Yoruba muslims. Anyone who has not noticed should start taking notice to proof me wrong.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tioluwani Comfort Is Best Graduating Student At University Of Wales, UK by talebearer123: 10:37am On Aug 17, 2017
Philistine:

Bastard!

There is no Bastard bigger than you. She's made a point and truth is bitter
Re: Tioluwani Comfort Is Best Graduating Student At University Of Wales, UK by cadre88(m): 11:16am On Aug 17, 2017
Oduduwans, please..
Harbeyg09:
Nigerians making us proud in foreign lands
Re: Tioluwani Comfort Is Best Graduating Student At University Of Wales, UK by TheEminentLaity: 11:43am On Aug 17, 2017
Good for you but me, I never prayed and achieved something similar. You just might have wasted your time and energy praying grin
Unbreakable007:

Guy u r totally wrong, hw can u pass exams without reading?

During my school days i read hard n pray harder.
Re: Tioluwani Comfort Is Best Graduating Student At University Of Wales, UK by SyberKate(f): 12:14pm On Aug 17, 2017
MadManTalking:
Where is she from? Proud Afonja doing Nigeria Proud.

oh I see not like our 'developers' that their women only know how to do olosho work like Ifunanya Thompson, Cossy Orjiakor and their likes.

Just look at their papa faces waiting for them to bring back ashawo money, drug money and blood money.

You are very stewp!d, I don't blame you sha
I blame the mod for not moving this to FP
!d!ot undecided
https://www.nairaland.com/3982553/18-yr-old-nkechi-chidi-ogbolu-becomes-youngest#59381234

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Protest At Nigerian Maritime University, Delta As Student Dies Due To Negligence / Yabatech, Lagos Is On Fire [live Photos] / My Child Needs A Change Of Handwriting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.