Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,703 members, 7,816,873 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:10 PM

Tioluwani Comfort Is Best Graduating Student At University Of Wales, UK - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Tioluwani Comfort Is Best Graduating Student At University Of Wales, UK (26551 Views)

Female Professor Sexually Harassed A Male Student At New York University / Meet Boubini Jones-Wonni, Best Graduating Student At Miles College, Birmingham / Lady Expelled From Covenant University In 300L, Becomes Best Graduating Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tioluwani Comfort Is Best Graduating Student At University Of Wales, UK by SyberKate(f): 12:20pm On Aug 17, 2017
Re: Tioluwani Comfort Is Best Graduating Student At University Of Wales, UK by chara019: 12:46pm On Aug 17, 2017
like for real,she didn't read? she only prayed?
Re: Tioluwani Comfort Is Best Graduating Student At University Of Wales, UK by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 2:16pm On Aug 17, 2017
MrImole:
I am desperately in need of these books as I'm interested in the secrets and politics of the major political families of this nation...
Books like:
1. Because I am involved: Lt Col. Odumegwu Ojukwu (RTD)
2. Why we struck by Ademoyega
3. My dialogue with Nigeria by Gen. Alani Akinrinade (RTD)
4. Vindication of a general by Gen. (Dr) IR Bamaiyi (RTD)
5. Who will love my country? by Senator Ike Ekweremadu
6. A fulfilled life of service by Arthur Mbanefo
7. Audacity on the bound - A diplomatic odyssey by Olusola Sanu
8. Restoring good governance in Nigeria volume 1 and 2: The civil service
9. Frontiers of Jihad: Radical Islam in Africa by Yinka Olowojobi
10. My watch– A memoir by Olusegun Obasanjo (3 volumes)
11. Olusegun Obasanjo the presidential legacy 1999 - 2007 volume1 & volume 2 by Ladipo
12. The history of the Yorubas by Samuel Johnson
13. Encyclopedia Britannica global edition 2016 30 volumes
14. Then spoke the thunder by Peter Enahoro
15. Honour for sale by Major Debo Bashorun (rtd)
16. The autobiography of Chief Obafemi Awolowo
17. Chief S. Ladoke Akintola: His life and times by Akinjide Osuntokun
18. Conscience and history: My story, by Peter Odili
19. The tragedy of victory: On-the-spot account of the Nigeria-Biafra war by Gen. Godwin Alabi Osama (rtd)
20. Tenants of the house by Wale Okediran
and any other books...
Seun, lalasticlala, mynd44, Dominique, Ishilove, I really need your help on this.

I have a soft copy of no 12 I can send to to you. I am desperately looking for no 16
Re: Tioluwani Comfort Is Best Graduating Student At University Of Wales, UK by lonlytroy(m): 2:48pm On Aug 17, 2017
Would she have come out with this flying colors if she had school in an ASUU stricting country
Re: Tioluwani Comfort Is Best Graduating Student At University Of Wales, UK by SirImole(m): 9:45pm On Aug 17, 2017
IamaNigerianGuy:

I have a soft copy of no 12 I can send to to you. I am desperately looking for no 16

This is mrImole, I was banned this morning, please help me send the number 12:

uncleimoleayo@gmail.com
Re: Tioluwani Comfort Is Best Graduating Student At University Of Wales, UK by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 7:57am On Aug 18, 2017
SirImole:

This is mrImole, I was banned this morning, please help me send the number 12:

uncleimoleayo@gmail.com

Ok I'll do it later today. Its a big file and wont fly as an attachment, I'll need to send it via Google Drive
Re: Tioluwani Comfort Is Best Graduating Student At University Of Wales, UK by SirImole(m): 10:02am On Aug 18, 2017
IamaNigerianGuy:

Ok I'll do it later today. Its a big file and wont fly as an attachment, I'll need to send it via Google Drive

I'll be looking forward to that bro!
Re: Tioluwani Comfort Is Best Graduating Student At University Of Wales, UK by Tyrand: 6:48am On Aug 19, 2017
What I read in the Sun Newspaper where she actually gave an interview was that 'I was quite studious but prayed a lot'. In addition to the certificate posted, this is the main certificate that shows her being the best student in LLM laws. Congratulations my dear may you keep the flag flying and keep making Nigeria proud.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Protest At Nigerian Maritime University, Delta As Student Dies Due To Negligence / Yabatech, Lagos Is On Fire [live Photos] / My Child Needs A Change Of Handwriting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.