Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,618 members, 7,820,193 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

Khanyi Mbau: "I Don’t Bleach My Skin, I Only Lighten It” - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Khanyi Mbau: "I Don’t Bleach My Skin, I Only Lighten It” (43929 Views)

South African Actress Khanyi Mbau Goes Totally Nude, Writes Note To Her Body / Khanyi Mbau Boobs & Abs Surgery Costs R95,000 (N2.5M) / Khanyi Mbau Defends Her Plastic Surgery Procedures Referencing The Bible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Khanyi Mbau: "I Don’t Bleach My Skin, I Only Lighten It” by opeyemiieblog(m): 11:56am On Aug 18, 2017
StakerLives:

cool

Wow i love your blog layout, it is so neat and lovely and i would love to get one someday. How can i get to contact you?
thank u sir... my contact details ...u will get that on my blog
Re: Khanyi Mbau: "I Don’t Bleach My Skin, I Only Lighten It” by Chiccly(f): 11:56am On Aug 18, 2017
l dont drink coke,l only taste it.

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Khanyi Mbau: "I Don’t Bleach My Skin, I Only Lighten It” by opeyemiieblog(m): 11:57am On Aug 18, 2017
Huee:

Can't believe you run a blog....
Your use of tenses is horrible sad
n wat Av u use this ur use of tenses to gain in ur life.... anyway Na u sabi that one... that's ur prob
Re: Khanyi Mbau: "I Don’t Bleach My Skin, I Only Lighten It” by opeyemiieblog(m): 11:57am On Aug 18, 2017
Droleo1:

You should have ignored him.

Dr Leonard
thank u boss... v done that already
Re: Khanyi Mbau: "I Don’t Bleach My Skin, I Only Lighten It” by dtrend(m): 12:00pm On Aug 18, 2017
[quote author=sinaj post=59560874]So what's the difference btwn bleaching and lightening[/quot

I wonder
Re: Khanyi Mbau: "I Don’t Bleach My Skin, I Only Lighten It” by LordOfNaira: 12:03pm On Aug 18, 2017
sinaj:
So what's the difference btwn bleaching and lightening

Bleaching is harsher than lightening. There is another one called "brightening".

Bleaching : the harshest.

Lightening : makes the skin whiter than when you brighten it. It is safer than bleaching.

Brightening : the safest of the three.
Re: Khanyi Mbau: "I Don’t Bleach My Skin, I Only Lighten It” by kkins25(m): 12:17pm On Aug 18, 2017
there is no big deal abeg.
Re: Khanyi Mbau: "I Don’t Bleach My Skin, I Only Lighten It” by victor8269: 12:18pm On Aug 18, 2017
Show me a girl who doesn't bleach sorry lighten, sorry her true color coming out n I would teach u how to identify a Virgin male. As Ur skin is pink, is ur honeypot pink too?
Re: Khanyi Mbau: "I Don’t Bleach My Skin, I Only Lighten It” by victor8269: 12:20pm On Aug 18, 2017
goldedprince:

bleaching is using harmful chemicals , lightening is eating right things like fruits , veggies etc to make your skin lighter and more radiant
If it is true, y is it dat most of d people dat sell d fruits r dark?
Re: Khanyi Mbau: "I Don’t Bleach My Skin, I Only Lighten It” by Nobody: 12:21pm On Aug 18, 2017
sinaj:
I wonder. anyway in a few years time her skin will begin to complain
Re: Khanyi Mbau: "I Don’t Bleach My Skin, I Only Lighten It” by goldedprince: 12:24pm On Aug 18, 2017
victor8269:

If it is true, y is it dat most of d people dat sell d fruits r dark?
because they sell the fruits but dont eat enough of it and she is always under the sun. always exposed to very harsh weather.
fruits and fresh vegetables contain antioxidants, vit c etc. if you know any light skinned person around you, feed him or her on fresh fruits and vegetables of various varieties for say a week. watch his or her skin. you will see that his or her skin will be visibly lighter within that period of time. the person dosnt even need to use any cream sef.
mind you, the person must not soend all the time under sun ooo lol
Re: Khanyi Mbau: "I Don’t Bleach My Skin, I Only Lighten It” by victor8269: 12:27pm On Aug 18, 2017
goldedprince:

because they sell the fruits but dont eat enough of it and she is always under the sun. always exposed to very harsh weather.
fruits and fresh vegetables contain antioxidants, vit c etc. if you know any light skinned person around you, feed him or her on fresh fruits and vegetables of various varieties for say a week. watch his or her skin. you will see that his or her skin will be visibly lighter within that period of time.
mind you, the person must not soend all the time under sun ooo lol
Do u know I ate fruits nonstop for over a month and I didn't grow fair @ all, talk less of pink, is dere something i don't know
Re: Khanyi Mbau: "I Don’t Bleach My Skin, I Only Lighten It” by Huee(f): 12:35pm On Aug 18, 2017
opeyemiieblog:
n wat Av u use this ur use of tenses to gain in ur life.... anyway Na u sabi that one... that's ur prob
Sweetheart!!! It helps in communication.
Re: Khanyi Mbau: "I Don’t Bleach My Skin, I Only Lighten It” by goldedprince: 12:43pm On Aug 18, 2017
victor8269:

Do u know I ate fruits nonstop for over a month and I didn't grow fair @ all, talk less of pink, is dere something i don't know
are you dark skin or light skin?
did you notice any difference in your skin?
do you get exposed to the sun for hours daily?
what fruits did you actually eat?
all these things contribute to it.
sorry to be asking much , cos its strange to say you consumed so much fruits and veggies for a month and saw no difference.
Re: Khanyi Mbau: "I Don’t Bleach My Skin, I Only Lighten It” by Juliusdking(m): 12:44pm On Aug 18, 2017
Well don God dey see u
Re: Khanyi Mbau: "I Don’t Bleach My Skin, I Only Lighten It” by opeyemiieblog(m): 12:49pm On Aug 18, 2017
Huee:

Sweetheart!!! It helps in communication.
i know but u don't have to insult someone in name of correcting that person
Re: Khanyi Mbau: "I Don’t Bleach My Skin, I Only Lighten It” by Huee(f): 12:52pm On Aug 18, 2017
opeyemiieblog:
i know but u don't have to insult someone in name of correcting that person
I didn't insult you.... I only made a statement
Re: Khanyi Mbau: "I Don’t Bleach My Skin, I Only Lighten It” by victor8269: 12:57pm On Aug 18, 2017
goldedprince:

are you dark skin or light skin?
did you notice any difference in your skin?
do you get exposed to the sun for hours daily?
what fruits did you actually eat?
all these things contribute to it.
sorry to be asking much , cos its strange to say you consumed so much fruits and veggies for a month and saw no difference.
I ate lots of Bananas, cucumbers, apples, pineapples, water melonn oranges. lots of them
I stay in an Accident office
I don't go understand the sun
Re: Khanyi Mbau: "I Don’t Bleach My Skin, I Only Lighten It” by goldedprince: 1:00pm On Aug 18, 2017
victor8269:

I ate lots of Bananas, cucumbers, apples, pineapples, water melonn oranges. lots of them
I stay in an Accident office
I don't go understand the sun
lol, i no know why o. maybe its just in my family. most of us are light skinned. the more we eat all those things, the more lighter we become.
so maybe its genetics
Re: Khanyi Mbau: "I Don’t Bleach My Skin, I Only Lighten It” by Nobody: 1:14pm On Aug 18, 2017
ode oshi, so wats d difference?
Re: Khanyi Mbau: "I Don’t Bleach My Skin, I Only Lighten It” by aziaka111(m): 1:16pm On Aug 18, 2017
u see ur life, u were beautiful then
Re: Khanyi Mbau: "I Don’t Bleach My Skin, I Only Lighten It” by Mike008(m): 1:18pm On Aug 18, 2017
LOL What's the difference?
Bleach is a dermatological term.
Lighten is ordinary English.
Biologically, they mean the same thing.
Re: Khanyi Mbau: "I Don’t Bleach My Skin, I Only Lighten It” by FlaminFireBrand(f): 1:48pm On Aug 18, 2017
Hmm! I need to think before commenting

Re: Khanyi Mbau: "I Don’t Bleach My Skin, I Only Lighten It” by eseveli(m): 1:58pm On Aug 18, 2017
Will dis bring buhari undecided
Re: Khanyi Mbau: "I Don’t Bleach My Skin, I Only Lighten It” by Nobody: 2:16pm On Aug 18, 2017
sinaj:
The difference is in your "Ogor" I guess. undecided
Re: Khanyi Mbau: "I Don’t Bleach My Skin, I Only Lighten It” by Gloriao(f): 3:32pm On Aug 18, 2017
Whether na Bleaching or lightening, all na the same thing. Just synonyms.
Re: Khanyi Mbau: "I Don’t Bleach My Skin, I Only Lighten It” by okunkay2122(m): 5:02pm On Aug 18, 2017
God of change
every ladies want to become oyinbo
fake life
Re: Khanyi Mbau: "I Don’t Bleach My Skin, I Only Lighten It” by Immaculatesnow(m): 5:51pm On Aug 18, 2017
motherfucker:
lol... if only you know what most of these guys make monthly, you wouldn't talk like that. I just do not have the patience,if not, i would be blogging by now. That is why I have chosen to hire hands to do it for me in the future.

Are you joking right now dude, oh your so blind to see that I am a web developer, dude I make all my money online, I write for a living, and run my own channel and have a large usa following so do not give me that crap about I do not know how much bloggers earn, are you kidding me, Video youtube channel make 10 times the amount a stupid blog earn, only a guys without talent own blogs where there can copy and paste, while big boys run a channel and talk about useful things like one of my videos below, so educate your self before quoting me again, and FYI I do not own a blog as I find it a talentless mans job.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ss-_N68RMRA
Re: Khanyi Mbau: "I Don’t Bleach My Skin, I Only Lighten It” by motherfucker: 5:59pm On Aug 18, 2017
Immaculatesnow:

Are you joking right now dude, oh your so blind to see that I am a web developer, dude I make all my money online, I write for a living, and run my own channel and have a large usa following so do not give me that crap about I do not know how much bloggers earn, are you kidding me, Video youtube channel make 10 times the amount a stupid blog earn, only a guys without talent own blogs where there can copy and paste, while big boys run a channel and talk about useful things like one of my videos below, so educate your self before quoting me again, and FYI I do not own a blog as I find it a talentless mans job.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ss-_N68RMRA

Go and ask Makinde Azeez of how much he earns. That guy will feed you for 20 years! See bullshiit talks about bloggers being talentless. Who u be? Abi na naij.com u wan talk?

I hate nonesense talk na u start to make money online?

Do you know how much TechCrunch.com make?

GossipMill.com and many more.
Re: Khanyi Mbau: "I Don’t Bleach My Skin, I Only Lighten It” by Immaculatesnow(m): 6:04pm On Aug 18, 2017
motherfucker:

Go and ask Makinde Azeez of how much he earns. That guy will feed you for 20 years! See bullshiit talks about bloggers being talentless. Who u be? Abi na naij.com u wan talk?

I hate nonesense talk na u start to make money online?

Do you know how much TechCrunch.com make?

GossipMill.com and many more.

Because you're in my bank account to know how much I earn, this is the reason why Nigeria is a dead Nation, Youths worship crap, have any of these guys shown you their monthly acc income or statement, I assume your a kid sitting at home being feed by your parents and you always reading about how bloggers earn online, keep dreaming kid your dreams will get you there

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Anita Okoye Steps Out For The First Time Since Welcoming Twins (photos) / Yemi Alade Dressed As Yellow Bride For Chicago Concert / Comedian Amb. Wahala, The Former First Lady Bought A Car For (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.