Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,408 members, 7,812,205 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:02 AM

What I Would Do With The Two Million Naira - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What I Would Do With The Two Million Naira (697 Views)

I Would Have Spent All My Money On This Girl / How Much Will It Cost To Conduct A DNA Test? I Can't Believe What I Saw / She Wants To Know If i Would Like Her Pussy Eaten (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What I Would Do With The Two Million Naira by Nobody: 5:08pm On Aug 17, 2017
I will use 100,000 out of the money to spoil flamee, a new nairaland babe that caught my attention.

100,000 will be used to lodge in protea hotel (5 star) for two weeks. Comfort is very essential. They have free wifi to visit blacked.com

100,000 will be used to sponsor the next miss nairaland show. The winner must give me lapdance before claiming the price. I suspect queensekxy or makydebbie will win

1.2 million naira will be used to buy the original gucci sweater better than that of wizkid. So i can diss his own as fake and get followers.

The remaining 500,000 naira will be used to play 4 odd at bet9ja to accumulate back my two million. The game on my mind is tottenham to handicap chelsea with 1 goal and still win smiley

N.B: for a broke boy like me who has not handled more than 20,000 naira before, i cant help but pray that tekno or hushpuppi will dash me that money before weekend.

Insha Allah, that money will fall on me.
Re: What I Would Do With The Two Million Naira by Nobody: 5:10pm On Aug 17, 2017
what is he even talking about?
Re: What I Would Do With The Two Million Naira by Darkseid(m): 5:13pm On Aug 17, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
Baba the thing tire me oo. Na everyday we dey see new style of madness.
Re: What I Would Do With The Two Million Naira by Nobody: 5:16pm On Aug 17, 2017
Darkseid:
AS in ehn, its like the op take weed before logging in.
Re: What I Would Do With The Two Million Naira by Divay22(f): 5:16pm On Aug 17, 2017
Who want to give you that money...
If you keep on with this your thought,even your Allah won't borrow the money from CBN and give it to you not to think of you having it.
Re: What I Would Do With The Two Million Naira by QueenSekxy(f): 6:08pm On Aug 17, 2017
BETlordnowpsych:
I will use 100,000 out of the money to spoil flamee, a new nairaland babe that caught my attention.

100,000 will be used to lodge in protea hotel (5 star) for two weeks. Comfort is very essential. They have free wifi to visit blacked.com

100,000 will be used to sponsor the next miss nairaland show. The winner must give me lapdance before claiming the price. I suspect queensekxy or will win

1.2 million naira will be used to buy the original gucci sweater better than that of wizkid. So i can diss his own as fake and get followers.

The remaining 500,000 naira will be used to play 4 odd at bet9ja to accumulate back my two million. The game on my mind is tottenham to handicap chelsea with 1 goal and still win smiley

N.B: for a broke boy like me who has not handled more than 20,000 naira before, i cant help but pray that tekno or hushpuppi will dash me that money before weekend.

Insha Allah, that money will fall on me.
please I'm not interested oo,,,,

1 Like

Re: What I Would Do With The Two Million Naira by BLACKdagger: 6:21pm On Aug 17, 2017
QueenSekxy:

please I'm not interested oo,,,,

Nice1
Re: What I Would Do With The Two Million Naira by Nobody: 6:26pm On Aug 17, 2017
grin grin
Re: What I Would Do With The Two Million Naira by QueenSekxy(f): 6:26pm On Aug 17, 2017
BLACKdagger:

Nice1
yeah thanks

1 Like

Re: What I Would Do With The Two Million Naira by Fadiga24(m): 6:44pm On Aug 17, 2017
I salute your creativity in handling money.

Re: What I Would Do With The Two Million Naira by moblix: 6:48pm On Aug 17, 2017
Business,but I don't Nid DAT much to do it 5k is enough to build my business
Re: What I Would Do With The Two Million Naira by Nobody: 7:05pm On Aug 17, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
seems you lack intuition/exposure. No offencsse
Re: What I Would Do With The Two Million Naira by Nobody: 8:39pm On Aug 17, 2017
That's why you are still poor, look what you plan to do with 2m.
No business initiative, nothing nothing.
Re: What I Would Do With The Two Million Naira by Cool23(m): 8:51pm On Aug 17, 2017
Op say no to weed
Re: What I Would Do With The Two Million Naira by Nobody: 7:50am On Aug 18, 2017
Darkseid:
I'm fine. Is it now a crime to plan ahead for money I hope to get.

#broke.and.hopeful
Re: What I Would Do With The Two Million Naira by gedidiah: 9:01am On Aug 18, 2017
Stop smoking SK u no gree, look at ursef nw.
Re: What I Would Do With The Two Million Naira by Darkseid(m): 9:38am On Aug 18, 2017
BETlordnowpsych:
I'm fine. Is it now a crime to plan ahead for money I hope to get.

#broke.and.hopeful

'what I would do with #2m' and 'what I would do with the #2m' are not the same thing.

(1) (Reply)

Couple Filmed Having Sex On Bench In The Centre Of A Tourist Resort (video) / How To Be A Great Boyfriend When Bae Is On Her Period / Football Brings Guys Together What Bring Girls Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.