Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,256 members, 7,822,307 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

Prince Sadiku Bayero And Princess Sadatu Ibrahim Arabian Themed Wedding (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Prince Sadiku Bayero And Princess Sadatu Ibrahim Arabian Themed Wedding (photos) (2115 Views)

Ken Bramor And Princess, A Fish Seller Are In Love. Buys Her A Car (Photos) / Nigerian Couple Hold A Game Of Thrones Themed Wedding Unclesuru / Lady In Tears After Her Soldier Boyfriend Proposed To Her At Bayero University. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prince Sadiku Bayero And Princess Sadatu Ibrahim Arabian Themed Wedding (photos) by SonyObsessed: 9:01pm On Aug 17, 2017
These are the official wedding photos of Prince Sadiku, son of the late Emir of Kano, Alhaji Dr. Abdullahi Ado Bayero.

View previous thread: https://www.nairaland.com/3956922/prince-sadiku-bayero-set-wed#58996649

Sa’adatu and Sadiku are a match made in heaven on their wedding day!

The prince and princess’ royal Arabian themed wedding photos are so beautiful.

Read what one of the official photographers, Sarkin Hoto, says about the couple and their beautiful bridal portraits below;

“Meet Prince Sadiku Bayero. Known as Sab Prince and his Princess Sa’adatu Ibrahim Muhammad.

I’ve been in this field for a while but i never came across a couple so beautiful like them . They look so perfect together .

Both lost a Father but not their happiness . May the Soul of your parents rest in Jannah! Alhamdulillah for a colorful event. All i see is a potential in the future @sadiku_a_bayero"

cc lalasticlala

More Photos: http://www.weddings.ng/blog/royal-wedding-princess-saadatu-ibrahim-muhammad-and-prince-sadiku-bayeros-a

Re: Prince Sadiku Bayero And Princess Sadatu Ibrahim Arabian Themed Wedding (photos) by SonyObsessed: 9:02pm On Aug 17, 2017

Re: Prince Sadiku Bayero And Princess Sadatu Ibrahim Arabian Themed Wedding (photos) by fk001(m): 9:16pm On Aug 17, 2017
That's how we role

Arewa all the way
Re: Prince Sadiku Bayero And Princess Sadatu Ibrahim Arabian Themed Wedding (photos) by MhizzAJ(f): 9:36pm On Aug 17, 2017
Nice
Re: Prince Sadiku Bayero And Princess Sadatu Ibrahim Arabian Themed Wedding (photos) by sisisioge: 9:45pm On Aug 17, 2017
This is so lovely... Correct Hausa folks rock.
Re: Prince Sadiku Bayero And Princess Sadatu Ibrahim Arabian Themed Wedding (photos) by sorextee(m): 9:51pm On Aug 17, 2017
Yes o. Nice.. I wish I could dress like dis for my wedding too..
Re: Prince Sadiku Bayero And Princess Sadatu Ibrahim Arabian Themed Wedding (photos) by konkonbilo(m): 10:24pm On Aug 17, 2017
This one wey oga lala de view make I cum buy land for here cheesy
Re: Prince Sadiku Bayero And Princess Sadatu Ibrahim Arabian Themed Wedding (photos) by Jaqenhghar: 10:41pm On Aug 17, 2017
Y'all see her hair exposed and her gown is clearly a western design. Rules are indeed for the poor.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Another Hot Lady Promises To Show Her Boobs If Nigeria Beats Argentina / Top 10 Countries Where Government Beg Citizens To Have More S*x / Couple Born In Same Hospital, Same Year, Gets Married 23 Years Later

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.