Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,135 members, 7,814,974 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

DSS' Attempt To Arrest Reno Omokri At Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport Fails - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS' Attempt To Arrest Reno Omokri At Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport Fails (28955 Views)

Photos Of The White Hilux Truck Stationed At Nnamdi Kanu's Home / Xenophobia: Protesters In Abuja Set Bonfire On Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport Road (Pix) / Police And Jewish Worshippers At Nnamdi Kanu's House Clash (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS' Attempt To Arrest Reno Omokri At Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport Fails by snnaija(f): 8:29am On Aug 18, 2017
Re: DSS' Attempt To Arrest Reno Omokri At Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport Fails by Zico5(m): 8:29am On Aug 18, 2017
Ok
Re: DSS' Attempt To Arrest Reno Omokri At Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport Fails by holysainbj(m): 8:30am On Aug 18, 2017
CarolineOlawale:
biafuro people aka filthy pigs!
Shut up!
Tribalistic thing!

1 Like

Re: DSS' Attempt To Arrest Reno Omokri At Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport Fails by goldedprince: 8:32am On Aug 18, 2017
must you say electronic mail. even oyinbo wey invent am dey just say email. useless nigerians
Re: DSS' Attempt To Arrest Reno Omokri At Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport Fails by dogankurye(m): 8:32am On Aug 18, 2017
This story is like a big house built with carton.may jail ha ?

1 Like

Re: DSS' Attempt To Arrest Reno Omokri At Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport Fails by magoo10(m): 8:32am On Aug 18, 2017
I see no difference between the era of abacha the highest thief in the land and buhari the dullard who served the thief.this is democracy for crying out loud.

1 Like

Re: DSS' Attempt To Arrest Reno Omokri At Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport Fails by BanevsJoker(m): 8:34am On Aug 18, 2017
ModusOperandi:

sounds like a Yoruba movie script. Sanyeri Afonja as Reno , Odunlade adekola as DSS agent grin
I like your choice of actors, especially the first one. Apt.

1 Like

Re: DSS' Attempt To Arrest Reno Omokri At Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport Fails by MaziOmenuko: 8:36am On Aug 18, 2017
What an epic joke! I thought Reno was a pastor? This marketing gimmick is just hopelessly shallow. Can't the dude pay for proper marketing if he must shove his book down our throats?

5 Likes

Re: DSS' Attempt To Arrest Reno Omokri At Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport Fails by Nackzy: 8:37am On Aug 18, 2017
Buhari and is group are useless as the letter P in Psychology... Is Reno Dollar to Naira Price, or Reno is Boko Haram and herdsmen, Is reno Unemployment, or Reno is the price of Garri n other commodities in the market,...or reno is the hardship we are facing, or reno is the one sided corruption fight.....

1 Like

Re: DSS' Attempt To Arrest Reno Omokri At Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport Fails by Badonasty(m): 8:39am On Aug 18, 2017
Re: DSS' Attempt To Arrest Reno Omokri At Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport Fails by FTrebirth(m): 8:41am On Aug 18, 2017
APC is a very useless party...far more useless than PDP in their wasted 16 years. how could they attempt to arrest omokri when he's doing the same job for PDP what shehu garba and that fat hoe onochie were employed to do for them?

2 Likes

Re: DSS' Attempt To Arrest Reno Omokri At Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport Fails by HonabFaj(m): 8:46am On Aug 18, 2017
striking resemblance

I cant stop laughing
Re: DSS' Attempt To Arrest Reno Omokri At Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport Fails by sharpman1(m): 8:47am On Aug 18, 2017

2 Likes

Re: DSS' Attempt To Arrest Reno Omokri At Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport Fails by Nobody: 8:48am On Aug 18, 2017
CarolineOlawale:
biafuro people aka filthy pigs!

Not at all, I have done business and dated both Yorubas and Igbos in my wonderful life. Igbos are the most enterprising Nigerians. Their business acumen is second to none, their patience to growth is enviable. Their women are money magnets. I have also dated Yoruba girls, they are mostly lovers, just contented with very little, which is why Yoruba men can easily ride on their women. These are not flaws or weakness, it is just human nature.

It is mostly the ignorant people who hate other tribes on a blanket opinion. The Hausa/Fulanis are the most sincere Nigerians, largely programmed to remain ignorant and live for religion and God alone. It is this reason that they are easily deceived, even by their elites.

Ijaws are not trouble makers, very civilized people, but when pushed to the wall, they become fearless machines.

The Yorubas must understand that envy is natural, and it is their responsibilities to travel to other parts of this one Nigeria and learn tolerance. Even though I was born in Niger Delta and raise in wonderful locations; I have traveled to most part of this country, but I can tell you that Yorubas hardly travel to other regions, and they are totally ignorant of great strides on other locations.

You might want to join me in one of my travels and see how wonderful an average Igbo community is. And how loving their food is, how wonderful their women are. You will have no choice but to love them.

Do not let envy destabilize your sense of reasoning.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS' Attempt To Arrest Reno Omokri At Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport Fails by emmeyjay500: 8:52am On Aug 18, 2017
So many people want to go into farming but like every other business it requires skill and expertise

That is why I have put together over 250 practical ebooks from top training institutes and research centres
From this ebooks you will learn about
Plantain and banana farming
Rice planting and processing
Pineapple,
vegetables
tomatoes
cucumber
pepper
maize
soyabeans and other legumes
mushroom production and sales
Moringa farming
Fruth farming
Setting up and running a green house farm
and other lucrative crops
You will also get materials on organic farming like;
Production of compost
Vermiculture(earthworm farming)

You will also get materials on
Bee and honey production
Beef and dairy cattle production
Goat rearing
Poultry production (quill, chicken,turkey,duck etc,)
Pig
Snail farming
Rabbit production and processing
Fish farming and aquaculture
Grass cutter farming and many more

Including Materials on food processing
How to make cassava chips and flour
How to make potatoes chips and flour
Honey processing
How to parkage agricultural​ products

You will also get materials on
Using ICT agricultural for marketing
Creating and Running a farmers cooperative
Sourcing for funds
Writing well detailed agricultural business plan
And also learn new ways of agricultural production

You will get all this materials and more for just a stipend of #2000
To get this offer
Call or send a message (WhatsApp and telegram) to me on 08162903890

*This is the season to go into agriculture and adequate knowledge is the key*
*Don't just rush into agricultural Get Knowledge about it first*
Re: DSS' Attempt To Arrest Reno Omokri At Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport Fails by isahsalee: 8:53am On Aug 18, 2017
So, DSS could no longer recognize the Remo Omokri any more even at a close interrogation? what a lie is this?. Well, if you think you have succeeded in deceiving us as usual, remember you can't deceive yourself because, your conscience would surely judge you.

1 Like

Re: DSS' Attempt To Arrest Reno Omokri At Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport Fails by Nobody: 8:54am On Aug 18, 2017
Billyonaire:

Not at all, I have done business and dated both Yorubas and Igbos in my wonderful life. Igbos are the most enterprising Nigerians. Their business acumen is second to none, their patience to growth is enviable. Their women are money magnets. I have also dated Yoruba girls, they are mostly lovers, just contented with very little, which is why Yoruba men can easily ride on their women. These are not flaws or weakness, it is just human nature.

It is mostly the ignorant people who hate other tribes on a blanket opinion. The Hausa/Fulanis are the most sincere Nigerians, largely programmed to remain ignorant and live for religion and God alone. It is this reason that they are easily deceived, even by their elites.

Ijaws are not trouble makers, very civilized people, but when pushed to the wall, they become fearless machines.

The Yorubas must understand that envy is natural, and it is their responsibilities to travel to other parts of this one Nigeria and learn tolerance. Even though I was born in Niger Delta and raise in wonderful locations; I have traveled to most part of this country, but I can tell you that Yorubas hardly travel to other regions, and they are totally ignorant of great strides on other locations.

You might want to join me in one of my travels and see how wonderful an average Igbo community is. And how loving their food is, how wonderful their women are. You will have no choice but to love them.

Do not let envy destabilize your sense of reasoning.

All these just to toast babe

Baba....I duff my hat oo

1 Like

Re: DSS' Attempt To Arrest Reno Omokri At Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport Fails by wildchild02: 8:57am On Aug 18, 2017
i find this very funny grin

Check my signature to order your football jerseys and get FREE CUSTOMIZATION
Re: DSS' Attempt To Arrest Reno Omokri At Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport Fails by Nobody: 8:57am On Aug 18, 2017
Freiden:

All these just to toast babe

Baba....I duff my hat oo

Which babe ? From nairaland ? Especially a tribalist ? Hell No. I am not on that league. I actually do not date any longer. I am okay with the ones disturbing my phones daily.

3 Likes

Re: DSS' Attempt To Arrest Reno Omokri At Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport Fails by Nobody: 9:03am On Aug 18, 2017
Billyonaire:

Which babe ? From nairaland ? Especially a tribalist ? Hell No. I am not on that league. I actually do not date any longer. I am okay with the ones disturbing my phones daily.

Akiiiika....Informant!

I hail ooooo

Cc: varmint
Re: DSS' Attempt To Arrest Reno Omokri At Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport Fails by Nobody: 9:05am On Aug 18, 2017
Freiden:

Akiiiika....Informant!

I hail ooooo

Cc: varmint

Meaning what ?

I hardly understand your local slangs. Endeavor to communicate in polished English language when communicating with me. I am not one of you.

2 Likes

Re: DSS' Attempt To Arrest Reno Omokri At Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport Fails by Nobody: 9:09am On Aug 18, 2017
Billyonaire:

Meaning what ?

I hardly understand your local slangs. Endeavor to communicate in polished English language when communicating with me. I am not one of you.

That wasn't meant for you.

Move on.
Re: DSS' Attempt To Arrest Reno Omokri At Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport Fails by Nobody: 9:12am On Aug 18, 2017
Freiden:

That wasn't meant for you.

Move on.

I have accept your defeat.

Thanks buddy.
Re: DSS' Attempt To Arrest Reno Omokri At Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport Fails by bankylan: 9:21am On Aug 18, 2017
Tolexander:
This story is more of a comic relief than lie!

So DSS no sabi Reno Omokri abi?

DSS opened door dey talk for one corner. The "Reno Omokri" was eavesdropping and later bolted. And the DSS didn't see him bolting?

Vanguard is so stupid to have published this as news.

Years ago, some SARS police arrested me and my friend for driving a tinted Benz my friends sister sent from the US...they were taken us to their station when my friend told them his father is a herbalist that can prepare charm that won't allow bullet to penetrate them.....I almost started laughing, but to my amazement, the police took his number and allowed us to go.
It is very possible....The DSS guys might be the typical mumu Hausa boys.

1 Like

Re: DSS' Attempt To Arrest Reno Omokri At Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport Fails by donqx: 9:25am On Aug 18, 2017
ok
Re: DSS' Attempt To Arrest Reno Omokri At Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport Fails by Lumig: 9:29am On Aug 18, 2017
... and somebody expects me to believe this crooked story? Attention seekers everywhere...
Re: DSS' Attempt To Arrest Reno Omokri At Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport Fails by Nobody: 9:37am On Aug 18, 2017
Tolexander:
This story is more of a comic relief than lie!

So DSS no sabi Reno Omokri abi?

DSS opened door dey talk for one corner. The "Reno Omokri" was eavesdropping and later bolted. And the DSS didn't see him bolting?

Vanguard is so stupid to have published this as news.
been long i stopped reading vanguard na. The paper is so bleeped. Their list of false news is endless
Re: DSS' Attempt To Arrest Reno Omokri At Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport Fails by braining01: 10:30am On Aug 18, 2017
Dat's Vangaurd news for you.
Re: DSS' Attempt To Arrest Reno Omokri At Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport Fails by TheVictorious(m): 10:40am On Aug 18, 2017
seunmsg:

grin grin grin grin grin

Vanguard even referred to Omokri as a best selling author, wtf did he sell? The book didn't even get a review in alaroye.

Reno Wendell omokri and vanguard should go and learn how to lie. This one is just a comic relief truly.

Why is it that Nigerian prefer to use internet to display their ignorance about something that to learn learn about it?? Just a simple search would have helped you.
Re: DSS' Attempt To Arrest Reno Omokri At Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport Fails by braining01: 10:50am On Aug 18, 2017
Nackzy:
Buhari and is group are useless as the letter P in Psychology... Is Reno Dollar to Naira Price, or Reno is Boko Haram and herdsmen, Is reno Unemployment, or Reno is the price of Garri n other commodities in the market,...or reno is the hardship we are facing, or reno is the one sided corruption fight.....

U can decide to write your own Psychology without P, then we can have a better reason to place you where u truly belong. If P is so important that even urself can't write Psychology without. What's up?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Approved N640Bn Oil Contracts From His Sick Bed In London- Baru indicates / Oluremi Tinubu Picks APC Senatorial Form (Photos) / How Does One Survive With This New Utility Increment?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.