Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,242 members, 7,815,329 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

DSS' Attempt To Arrest Reno Omokri At Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport Fails - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS' Attempt To Arrest Reno Omokri At Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport Fails (28959 Views)

Photos Of The White Hilux Truck Stationed At Nnamdi Kanu's Home / Xenophobia: Protesters In Abuja Set Bonfire On Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport Road (Pix) / Police And Jewish Worshippers At Nnamdi Kanu's House Clash (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS' Attempt To Arrest Reno Omokri At Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport Fails by ActionsShure: 10:55am On Aug 18, 2017
U mewn u escaped from dss detention.
U don turn jason statham
Or tom cruise now ba.
Who has eva escaped from dss detention.
Abegi
I be small pickin.
Shift
Re: DSS' Attempt To Arrest Reno Omokri At Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport Fails by galaxy2020(m): 11:39am On Aug 18, 2017
Govt that doesn't like criticism.
Re: DSS' Attempt To Arrest Reno Omokri At Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport Fails by Omeokachie: 12:20pm On Aug 18, 2017
Is this how low we have sunk as a nation?
We traded freedom for chains!
Re: DSS' Attempt To Arrest Reno Omokri At Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport Fails by sapele914(m): 1:08pm On Aug 18, 2017
MalcoImX:
This is why they call this Reno a fraudster. The story is just an advertising and marketing strategy to sell that unknown and useless book. Reno should find other means to settle his publishers or they seize his passport and send him to jail. That's why he invented this story to appeal to some gullible Nigerians to part with their hard earned money.
What information about the chibok girls did he write in his book that other Nigerians on ground are not aware of?wasn't his Oga drinking that early morning when the news came to him about the abduction and he discarded it as lies?didn't the former president's wife come out to tell us a few days later after the abduction of the girls that there is a God?as if we did not already know?just like you said the headline is very misleading and this is just a gimmick for cheap publicity.

1 Like

Re: DSS' Attempt To Arrest Reno Omokri At Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport Fails by varmint: 3:15pm On Aug 18, 2017
Freiden:

Akiiiika....Informant!

I hail ooooo

Cc: varmint
grin grin grin We sabi them.... Billionaires using nairaland from a cyber cafe.
Re: DSS' Attempt To Arrest Reno Omokri At Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport Fails by Nobody: 3:32pm On Aug 18, 2017
Billyonaire:

Not at all, I have done business and dated both Yorubas and Igbos in my wonderful life. Igbos are the most enterprising Nigerians. Their business acumen is second to none, their patience to growth is enviable. Their women are money magnets. I have also dated Yoruba girls, they are mostly lovers, just contented with very little, which is why Yoruba men can easily ride on their women. These are not flaws or weakness, it is just human nature.

It is mostly the ignorant people who hate other tribes on a blanket opinion. The Hausa/Fulanis are the most sincere Nigerians, largely programmed to remain ignorant and live for religion and God alone. It is this reason that they are easily deceived, even by their elites.

Ijaws are not trouble makers, very civilized people, but when pushed to the wall, they become fearless machines.

The Yorubas must understand that envy is natural, and it is their responsibilities to travel to other parts of this one Nigeria and learn tolerance. Even though I was born in Niger Delta and raise in wonderful locations; I have traveled to most part of this country, but I can tell you that Yorubas hardly travel to other regions, and they are totally ignorant of great strides on other locations.

You might want to join me in one of my travels and see how wonderful an average Igbo community is. And how loving their food is, how wonderful their women are. You will have no choice but to love them.

Do not let envy destabilize your sense of reasoning.

can you tell me the reason why yorubas should travel to other parts of the country when those places are not better than yorubaland? We would not travel to igbo land because you say so. Igboland must be horrible if igbos's best minds are in the SW already. We have thrashed this issue so many times on NL and it is beginning to annoy us. Why for example should the yorubas envy the igbo? i have never envied an igbo mna before as they are not worthy of my envy. I dont want to go into the reasons but we all know it. I put it to you that what you term as 'Envy' is just a mere dislike for the igbos because we do not think alike and their values do not appeal to the yoruba. Billionaire or whatever you call yourself, please dont ever say the yorubas envy the igbo again ever in your life! Heck, even this forum is owned by a yoruba man so what are you saying? you keep benefitting from us but say we envy you at the same time. What kind of contradiction is that? We would not migrate to other parts of the country {Especially Igbol land} as it has nothing to offer the average yoruba man. Be properly guided, please.
Re: DSS' Attempt To Arrest Reno Omokri At Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport Fails by Nobody: 3:36pm On Aug 18, 2017
Billyonaire:

I have accept your defeat.

Thanks buddy.

See the idiot claiming billionaire online. Empty chest beater. This nairaland sef, so many annoying characters.
Re: DSS' Attempt To Arrest Reno Omokri At Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport Fails by Nobody: 3:42pm On Aug 18, 2017
Alcatraz005:

See the idiot claiming billionaire online. Empty chest beater. This nairaland sef, so many annoying characters.

I am not an idiot, I am a billionaire. The one that your Dad and relatives call 'sir'.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS' Attempt To Arrest Reno Omokri At Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport Fails by Nobody: 3:49pm On Aug 18, 2017
Billyonaire:

I am not an idiot, I am a billionaire. The one that your Dad and relatives called 'sir'.

Online Billionaire, well done ooooooo. now get off my mentions. You disgust me. Stupid idiot.
Re: DSS' Attempt To Arrest Reno Omokri At Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport Fails by Nobody: 3:55pm On Aug 18, 2017
MalcoImX:
Bestselling author for where, Nigeria or Cameroon?
In Niger Delta and Biafra
Re: DSS' Attempt To Arrest Reno Omokri At Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport Fails by Nobody: 3:58pm On Aug 18, 2017
Alcatraz005:

can you tell me the reason why yorubas should travel to other parts of the country when those places are not better than yorubaland? We would not travel to igbo land because you say so. Igboland must be horrible if igbos's best minds are in the SW already. We have thrashed this issue so many times on NL and it is beginning to annoy us. Why for example should the yorubas envy the igbo? i have never envied an igbo mna before as they are not worthy of my envy. I dont want to go into the reasons but we all know it. I put it to you that what you term as 'Envy' is just a mere dislike for the igbos because we do not think alike and their values do not appeal to the yoruba. Billionaire or whatever you call yourself, please dont ever say the yorubas envy the igbo again ever in your life! Heck, even this forum is owned by a yoruba man so what are you saying? you keep benefitting from us but say we envy you at the same time. What kind of contradiction is that? We would not migrate to other parts of the country {Especially Igbol land} as it has nothing to offer the average yoruba man. Be properly guided, please.

You are sillier than I was made to believe. First off, I am not Igbo, and I am very detribalized, but when it comes to the Biafra affairs, I make it my responsibility to speak about it as a neutral person from Niger Delta, that region in Nigeria that feeds the whole nation including the Yorubas and the Igbos, so pay attention this time as I will not welcome the mental masturbation of sub-humans.

Having travelled the length and breadth of Oyo, Ekiti, Kwara, Osun, Ondo, Osun and Ogun State which are indigenous Yoruba States developed by the Yorubas and also, having traveled to Abia, Imo, Enugu, Anambra, Ebonyi and the Igbo speaking parts of Rivers like Chokocho, Komoko, Opiro and the other Etche axis of Rivers State, I here by state as follows;

That the Igbo States parade more sophisticated industries, better Houses, cleaner and more clever Humans. More detribalized citizens, peopled by industrious minds. The Yoruba States parade very simple and humble people. Their love for family is second to none and their love for language and tribe is endemic. They are general insultive. They like to talk at your back and they envy their tenants a lot. This is the truth from my experience.

But if I was to make a choice, I will say there is no choice here. I will dine with the Yorubas, but I will do business with the Igbos, and that is what I do. Because the Yorubas naturally speak behind your back, but the Igbos will face you frontally.

When it comes to the issue of Biafra, I state as follows:

You love your country Nigeria, Yes, it is patriotism.

But there are others whose loyalty does not lie with Nigeria, so they also have the right to create hope and faith on something they believe. Biafra for many represents hope and you must know that it is their right to have hope in a dilapidated society where hope is expensive.

Since you are comfortable being a Nigerian, how does Igbos having Biafra affect you and your family in particular ? You see, my friend, wanting to maintain friendship with people who are wanting to move on is your weakness, and even threatening them to stay with you is a sign of a hopeless parasite. But ofcourse you are not a parasite, those who want Biafrans to remain with them are worse than parasite. They are intellectually dead. They do not know how to even survive without Biafrans.

This is my version of truth, and I hope 'something' can respond to me in good English explaining why I am always right.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS' Attempt To Arrest Reno Omokri At Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport Fails by Nobody: 4:01pm On Aug 18, 2017
Alcatraz005:

Online Billionaire, well done ooooooo. now get off my mentions. You disgust me. Stupid idiot.
Your hatred for billionaires is why you are poor and wretched. I didnt make you poor. Send me a pm let me find you money for Indomie.
Re: DSS' Attempt To Arrest Reno Omokri At Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport Fails by tens4real(m): 4:03pm On Aug 18, 2017
Billyonaire:
Your hatred for billionaires is why you are poor and wretched. I didnt make you poor. Send me a pm let me find you money for Indomie.
i just did pls reply my pm
Re: DSS' Attempt To Arrest Reno Omokri At Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport Fails by Nobody: 4:15pm On Aug 18, 2017
tens4real:
i just did pls reply my pm

Very good, someone else is taking advantage while the sub-human keeps insulting his poverty-stricken cerebral faculties.
Re: DSS' Attempt To Arrest Reno Omokri At Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport Fails by critic9ja: 4:16pm On Aug 18, 2017
stephleena:
this is what happen,wen a heartless dictator rules..
second time am accidentally opening your profile. you are cute tho, but I have no use for your cuteness. perhaps there is sumtin else you have that might be of benefit that God wants you to offer me?
Re: DSS' Attempt To Arrest Reno Omokri At Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport Fails by Nobody: 4:24pm On Aug 18, 2017
Billyonaire:

You are sillier than I was made to believe. First off, I am not Igbo, and I am very detribalized, but when it comes to the Biafra affairs, I make it my responsibility to speak about it as a neutral person from Niger Delta, that region in Nigeria that feeds the whole nation including the Yorubas and the Igbos, so pay attention this time as I will not welcome the mental masturbation of sub-humans.

Having travelled the length and breadth of Oyo, Ekiti, Kwara, Osun, Ondo, Osun and Ogun State which are indigenous Yoruba States developed by the Yorubas and also, having traveled to Abia, Imo, Enugu, Anambra, Ebonyi and the Igbo speaking parts of Rivers like Chokocho, Komoko, Opiro and the other Etche axis of Rivers State, I here by state as follows;

That the Igbo States parade more sophisticated industries, better Houses, cleaner and more clever Humans. More detribalized citizens, peopled by industrious minds. The Yoruba States parade very simple and humble people. Their love for family is second to none and their love for language and tribe is endemic. They are general insultive. They like to talk at your back and they envy their tenants a lot. This is the truth from my experience.

But if I was to make a choice, I will say there is no choice here. I will dine with the Yorubas, but I will do business with the Igbos, and that is what I do. Because the Yorubas naturally speak behind your back, but the Igbos will face you frontally.

When it comes to the issue of Biafra, I state as follows:

You love your country Nigeria, Yes, it is patriotism.

But there are others whose loyalty does not lie with Nigeria, so they also have the right to create hope and faith on something they believe. Biafra for many represents hope and you must know that it is their right to have hope in a dilapidated society where hope is expensive.

Since you are comfortable being a Nigerian, how does Igbos having Biafra affect you and your family in particular ? You see, my friend, wanting to maintain friendship with people who are wanting to move on is your weakness, and even threatening them to stay with you is a sign of a hopeless parasite. But ofcourse you are not a parasite, those who want Biafrans to remain with them are worse than parasite. They are intellectually dead. They do not know how to even survive without Biafrans.

This is my version of truth, and I hope 'something' can respond to me in good English explaining why I am always right.
Alcatraz005:

May i refer you to this earlier post of mine. I urge that you abide by it and not bore me any further with your poor grasp of issues as it concerns the unwillingness of yorubas to migrate to igbo land for anything whatsoever. The idiot was talking about biafra, the yorubas are the greatest supporters of biafra as we cant stand your presence in our cities. Undetailed and unattentive idiot. Stay off my mention.
Re: DSS' Attempt To Arrest Reno Omokri At Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport Fails by Nobody: 4:30pm On Aug 18, 2017
A "supposed billionaire" that has time for online e-wars. What a joke! The whole former eastern region {exclusive of the south-south} have continued to undermine herself for the past two years and there is end in sight to this tom-foolery. Billionaire ko, Millionare ni. He probably thinks he is dealing with his fellow ipob illiterates. You better face your master's 2 x 2 shop you have been asked to manage in Lagos. Lay about.
Re: DSS' Attempt To Arrest Reno Omokri At Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport Fails by Nobody: 4:32pm On Aug 18, 2017
Alcatraz005:

May i refer you to this earlier post of mine. I urge that you abide by it and not bore me further with your poor grasp of what i said about yorubas migrating to igbo land. Thank you.

Yorubas cant survive in Igboland bro, those guys have conquered their territory economically and are even conquering other States and countries. What can a Yoruba man really offer them ? Nothing obviously.

Nigeria is slowing down the Igbos, this is the bitter truth.
Re: DSS' Attempt To Arrest Reno Omokri At Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport Fails by Nobody: 4:34pm On Aug 18, 2017
Billyonaire:

Yorubas cant survive in Igboland bro, those guys have conquered their territory economically and are even conquering other States and countries. What can a Yoruba man really offer them ? Nothing obviously.

Nigeria is slowing down the Igbos, this is the bitter truth.

Whatever. If we had our way, biafra would be actualised before tomorrow.
Re: DSS' Attempt To Arrest Reno Omokri At Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport Fails by tens4real(m): 4:35pm On Aug 18, 2017
Billyonaire:

Very good, someone else is taking advantage while the sub-human keeps insulting his poverty-stricken cerebral faculties.
thanks in advance sir
Re: DSS' Attempt To Arrest Reno Omokri At Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport Fails by Nobody: 4:36pm On Aug 18, 2017
Alcatraz005:

Whatever. If we had our way, biafra would be actualised before tomorrow.

You always have a way, just hunt for Oduduwa Republic friend, you can survive on your own, do not underrate yourself and translate that into hating Igbos. You can do it, even if it is to be like Togo. Freedom is sweet. grin
Re: DSS' Attempt To Arrest Reno Omokri At Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport Fails by Nobody: 4:40pm On Aug 18, 2017
Amma' press the ignore button for the "online billionaire" troll stalking me all over this thread. I am done schooling the niggar. grin grin grin tongue tongue undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ifeanyi Ejiofor Speaks On Nnamdi Kanu's Whereabouts, Slams SouthEast Politicians / Imota Rice Mill: Lagos Officials Visit To See Level Of Work Done / Lagos Government To Phase Out Yellow Buses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.