Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,879 members, 7,821,058 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

Scared Of Dating A Woman With Kid(s) ? – No Problem. Just See These - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Scared Of Dating A Woman With Kid(s) ? – No Problem. Just See These (1838 Views)

I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids / Why Are Guys So Scared Of Dating Students? / Why Are Some Men So Weak And Stvpid When It Comes To Women? Just See Pictures!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scared Of Dating A Woman With Kid(s) ? – No Problem. Just See These by AjahAgility: 11:15pm On Aug 17, 2017
Sincerely speaking, even in the best of conditions, being in a relationship with women can be a tricky proposition. It takes time to create the right chemistry between two people. For you to get that accurate requires an investment of your time and the desire to want to get to know each other even better. However, if you are dating a woman with kids then things change.

One thing I do advice you shouldn’t do is to get the wrong idea. Just because she has kids doesn't really mean you can't date her, far from it. Some guys are turned off by kids, but that shouldn't be the case. Kids are kids and how you deal with kids can say a lot about the kind of guy you are or would be. That being said, when dating a woman with kids, you have to realize that they are a top priority in her life. Don’t forget that.

Another thing you should be aware of is ...Continue Reading @ http://cosbenet.com/scared-of-dating-a-woman-with-kids-no-problem-just-see-these

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Scared Of Dating A Woman With Kid(s) ? – No Problem. Just See These by Kobicove(m): 5:13am On Aug 18, 2017
Pls post the full story here... undecided
Re: Scared Of Dating A Woman With Kid(s) ? – No Problem. Just See These by pressplay411(m): 1:39am On Aug 20, 2017
Interesting. But OP is this fair? Is this how you want to make heaven? La click La link grin
But sha you got my curiosity.
Re: Scared Of Dating A Woman With Kid(s) ? – No Problem. Just See These by AjahAgility: 7:35pm On Aug 26, 2017
What if i prefer making earth? Lol.

pressplay411:
Interesting. But OP is this fair? Is this how you want to make heaven? La click La link grin
But sha you got my curiosity.
Re: Scared Of Dating A Woman With Kid(s) ? – No Problem. Just See These by AjahAgility: 11:53pm On Sep 06, 2017
some are just scared of that for real
Re: Scared Of Dating A Woman With Kid(s) ? – No Problem. Just See These by AjahAgility: 6:07pm On Oct 30, 2017
some even feel irritated being in such relationship. i wonder what they may be thinking.

(1) (Reply)

Pls Guys Help Me / I Am Extremely Boring Is That A Sign Of High Or Low IQ? / About The Word "Submission"!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.