Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,550 members, 7,812,758 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:48 PM

I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids (87118 Views)

Men Don't Want Me Because I Have 3 Kids - Single Mum Cries Out (pix, Vid) / Pastor Who's Married For 14 Years With 3 Kids That Are Not His / Man Bails Out On Bills After His Date Came With Her 3 Kids (pics/video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by BonPatrick(m): 7:42pm On Apr 24, 2020
Guys can you date a woman with 3 kids and still in her husband's house but the marriage is about to be dissolved because her husband is not touching her for over a year and doesn't give her food or talk to her.

She met you on Facebook and loves you so much and wants you to sleep with her when both of you see. She even sends her naked video to you to show you how much she loves you. Will you sleep with her when you meet as she is about to divorce her husband?

12 Likes 21 Shares

Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by kevwemike: 7:47pm On Apr 24, 2020
Fire down ,I dedicate this front page to my babe first time since 10yrs����� to be the first to comment and getting alot of likes mennnnnnnnn

136 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by Nobody: 7:48pm On Apr 24, 2020
Dude, wait till she is divorced. I don't want to judge you but don't smash someone's wife.

958 Likes 67 Shares

Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by devilmaycry: 7:50pm On Apr 24, 2020
NockMedia:
Dude, wait till she is divorced. I don't want to judge you but don't smash someone's wife.
Gbam!!!

520 Likes 34 Shares

Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by Bilabong(m): 7:50pm On Apr 24, 2020
BonPatrick:
Guys can you date a woman with 3 kids and still in her husband house but the marriage is about to dissolve because her husband is not touching her for over a year and doesn't give her food or talk to her. She met u on Facebook and love you so much and want u to sleep with her when both of you see. She even send her naked video to you to show you how much she loves you. Will you sleep with her when you met as she is about to divorce her husband.

I was thinking u are the one with the problem until I started seeing you you you everywhere. No involve us for this march pass I beg u. But just send us the naked picture let's see if we can advice u from there. cool

687 Likes 41 Shares

Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by 2buffagain(m): 7:50pm On Apr 24, 2020
Sounds like more of a utilitarian fling than "dating".
You would be better off keeping it as what it is and not overthink it lest you confuse yourself and start talking about "love".

Left to me, you should flee adultery.
You could possibly smash someone else's girlfriend all day, but the line must be drawn at marriage.

207 Likes 16 Shares

Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by Nobody: 7:56pm On Apr 24, 2020
BonPatrick:
Guys can you date a woman with 3 kids and still in her husband house but the marriage is about to dissolve because her husband is not touching her for over a year and doesn't give her food or talk to her. She met u on Facebook and love you so much and want u to sleep with her when both of you see. She even send her naked video to you to show you how much she loves you. Will you sleep with her when you met as she is about to divorce her husband.

angry angry angry

Yes now, there is nothing bad at all. Infact, it is the best thing that can happen to anyone.
Because she clearly loves me for sending me her nude video. I will sleep her without thinking twice, she's going to make a good woman I may even wife her. Someone I met on Facebook that wants to sleep with me while she's still with her husband is the best woman on the planet, she will always love me and never leave me.

She is a virtuous woman. Guy you count yourself as the luckiest dude!!! Gosh!!

503 Likes 33 Shares

Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by pyrex23(m): 7:59pm On Apr 24, 2020
Let her go biko,

taking care of 3 kids that ain't yours?

snap outta it biko..

130 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by LuQuLuQu(m): 8:02pm On Apr 24, 2020
See dumb question.... Brother wey mumu

242 Likes 13 Shares

Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by yyba: 8:02pm On Apr 24, 2020
Where are the naked pictures you claimed she sent it to you ? grin

82 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by Romanoff(f): 8:03pm On Apr 24, 2020
See home wrecker on the lose.

89 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by NwaforIgbo: 8:06pm On Apr 24, 2020
yyba:
Where are the naked pictures you claim she send it to you ? grin

Na wa oh, was expecting to see them sefl.. Mtchweeeeeeeee grin grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by Kobicove(m): 8:11pm On Apr 24, 2020
BonPatrick:
Guys can you date a woman... Will you sleep with her when you met as she is about to divorce her husband.

Stop deceiving yourself, this is not love.

She just wants to use you to quench her sexual desire!

By the way are you ready for the liability you are about to assume by taking on 3 kids that are not yours? undecided

203 Likes 13 Shares

Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by BareFacedLies(m): 8:15pm On Apr 24, 2020
You're free to fúck her if you want just don't do it in her matrimonial home!

Good luck, you'll need it grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by SaintBishop: 8:24pm On Apr 24, 2020
BonPatrick:
wait make she divorce her husband first before Ogun kill you there lol.

31 Likes

Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by ursamajor: 8:25pm On Apr 24, 2020
Sleep with her shogbo, infact marry her, she would definitely be faithful after all she's already sending you nudes while still married to another man.

101 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by GOFRONT(m): 8:29pm On Apr 24, 2020
Mummy Dorathy has 4 matured children......End of every month, I usually pick her over to my apartment to Lash her...

Infact I wan begin Lash that Dorothy too as their Mama puna don begin taya me......

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by STARGREEN(m): 8:31pm On Apr 24, 2020
If she could do this in the husband's home...i wonder what yours could be like.

64 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by Tajbol4splend(m): 8:33pm On Apr 24, 2020
O fe ku lati kekere nitori obo second hand

94 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by tyup(m): 8:34pm On Apr 24, 2020
yyba:
Where are the naked pictures you claim she send it to you ? grin

Lol grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by Ishilove: 9:50pm On Apr 24, 2020
BonPatrick:
You need more than deliverance. You NEED complete spiritual overhauling.

162 Likes 13 Shares

Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by RapistOnBail: 9:56pm On Apr 24, 2020
I am married with 3 kids., I still have a young guy fvcking the hell out of me.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by Dukeolumidemans(m): 9:56pm On Apr 24, 2020
Marrying a woman and controlling her and her children is like rocket science these days talk more of taking over another man's wahala... I see nothing but trouble ahead..
Op please try and write ur will before tomorrow morning. I know what am saying... One guy tried the same thing and something happened to him... infact Op, bottom belle kee u dere grin grin grin tongue

86 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by GodsMiracle: 9:56pm On Apr 24, 2020
Be careful

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by letristian: 9:56pm On Apr 24, 2020
Why would you be interested in a married lady? Instead of you to allow her focus and probably fix her failing marriage you're there receiving nudes and waiting to strike.... Don't worry Karma is preparing lunch for you

62 Likes

Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by CAPSLOCKED: 9:56pm On Apr 24, 2020
GREATRESEACHER1

THIS ONE ENTERS THE SIMPS HALL OF FAME TONIGHT. I'M GETTING HIS MEDAL OF DISHONOUR READY.

ONE MUST BE VERY DULL WITH ZERO GAME TO BELIEVE THAT A MARRIED MOTHER OF THREE WHO SENDS HIM NAKÉD PHOTOS ON FACEBOOK IS IN LOVE WITH HIM.

68 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by TrollMaster: 9:56pm On Apr 24, 2020
We are behind you our son

cheesy cheesy cheesy

106 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by Thecvbankng: 9:56pm On Apr 24, 2020
You're counting sending of naked videos as someone's proof of love for you in 2020 cheesy

Meanwhile check my signature incase you're looking at getting a job or switching from the present job

57 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by joshjc(m): 9:56pm On Apr 24, 2020
Hmm, you sure say no be you dry cause d marriage to break

8 Likes

Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by Peace081: 9:56pm On Apr 24, 2020
Honestly You are the one

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. / Man Gives University Student N1000 Instead Of N20,000 After Sex In Uyo (Video) / Dhaturhobogurl: Lady Who 'Ran Mad' After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her, Speaks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.