Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,938 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:24 PM

Check Out The Pre-wedding Photos Of My Friend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Check Out The Pre-wedding Photos Of My Friend (1178 Views)

The Pre Wedding Picture That Got Everyone Talking / Lady Goes Braless, Wears Transparent Outfit In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man / 20 Pre-Wedding Photos That Shut Down The Internet - LubeyNaija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out The Pre-wedding Photos Of My Friend by SAMAYODELE(m): 11:24pm On Oct 10, 2017
Good evening everyone,

This is my first topic on this platform and l am glad it's because of my brother, friend and his fiance.

Congratulations man of God. The day will be a success and a remarkable one for you both.

Dear nairalanders, kindly help me celebrate this wonderful couple.

Cc: Lalastica pls help move to frontpage. Thanks
Rocknation
farano

Re: Check Out The Pre-wedding Photos Of My Friend by Nobody: 11:42pm On Oct 10, 2017
Beautiful couple.

Chopping kiss.

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Pre-wedding Photos Of My Friend by Nobody: 11:49pm On Oct 10, 2017
afonja couple.
Re: Check Out The Pre-wedding Photos Of My Friend by Nobody: 6:22am On Oct 11, 2017
Nigérians nd pretence. People wey don fuçk tire
Re: Check Out The Pre-wedding Photos Of My Friend by oluseyiforjesus(m): 6:33am On Oct 11, 2017
I'm still wondering Wats in d mind of the person dat invented Pre-wedding Pix

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Pre-wedding Photos Of My Friend by thorpido(m): 6:38am On Oct 11, 2017
First pic......... prayer pose
3rd pic...........kiss pose

Which one we go come accept?
Re: Check Out The Pre-wedding Photos Of My Friend by SAMAYODELE(m): 6:50am On Oct 11, 2017
fuckerstard:
Add more picture oga.
Done oga
Re: Check Out The Pre-wedding Photos Of My Friend by SAMAYODELE(m): 6:51am On Oct 11, 2017
oluseyiforjesus:
Some tyms you need to be in their shoes or close to them bro before you can understand
Re: Check Out The Pre-wedding Photos Of My Friend by mhizmeme(f): 7:50am On Oct 11, 2017
the bride to be is so beautiful. God bless your marriage

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Pre-wedding Photos Of My Friend by Oyindidi(f): 8:10am On Oct 11, 2017
Happy married life

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Pre-wedding Photos Of My Friend by dacblogger: 8:27am On Oct 11, 2017
The wife is so beautiful
And
The guy is lipsrsealed lipsrsealed.

Happy married life to them grin

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Pre-wedding Photos Of My Friend by LifeofAirforce(m): 8:32am On Oct 11, 2017
Lot of people really got married this year .. cheesy grin

Congrats guys

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Pre-wedding Photos Of My Friend by pocohantas(f): 8:38am On Oct 11, 2017
oluseyiforjesus:

Lets say for wedding gifts/souvenirs.

Prewedding picture isn't such a new trend though. Maybe more flamboyant, dramatic and widespread, but definitely not new.

Years back, couples that had money to throw around used to share calenders as souvenirs. The ones with more money had pictures of the couple on them. I've seen very few of such calendars.

HML in advance to the couple.

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Pre-wedding Photos Of My Friend by Nobody: 9:28am On Oct 11, 2017
Its Been A While I Kissed embarassed
Re: Check Out The Pre-wedding Photos Of My Friend by SAMAYODELE(m): 10:31am On Oct 11, 2017
DeadRat:
Sorry bro. We are on dsame page grin
DeadRat:
Sorry bro. We are on dsame page
Re: Check Out The Pre-wedding Photos Of My Friend by Nobody: 4:19pm On Oct 11, 2017
Cutie

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Pre-wedding Photos Of My Friend by SAMAYODELE(m): 12:54am On Oct 12, 2017
more
Re: Check Out The Pre-wedding Photos Of My Friend by joelens007(m): 1:04am On Oct 12, 2017
FP in a bit

(1) (Reply)

A Lady Thinks I'm ATM Machine.....part 1 / What Message Is This Passing ?? / 11 Proven Qualities Of An Alpha Male

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.